Official October Team Bumpkins

and breathe....

Sister has rang mum telling her that if we use car she wil never get it back! Im so fuming. Shes proper stressing me out. Thing is she told mum shes mot'd her car for her but now i wonder if she really has?! Anyway rang my other older sister and explained getting stressed and ended up crying on phone. So shes rang mum, But mum put phone down on her telling her shes fed up with me and her?! Im so so so mad.

The only time iv said i cant take mum cemo is when i start going hospital 2x a week from next week, if it is on a thursday. Shes made me feel so bad!

Well I can kinda see your mums point, shes going for chemo tomorrow and prolly don't want the stress of you two bickering, she's got enough on her plate. Maybe she's hurt because she feels no one wants to take her and you're both just arguing over a car.

I also can see your sister is being unreasonable and a drama queen. Simply tell her if you can't use your Mums car, you cannot take your Mum as you're not breaking the law and driving your car with out tax, and then hang up. Let her make the choice. She can't have it both ways.

Keerthy ~ Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you... Have a wonderful day xxxx

Maffie ~ Where do you find all the energy to do all the cooking and baking?? I'm struggling with doing tea once a day... Really can't be ar*ed...

xTaylorsMummy ~ Families... You can choose your friends and not your family... Your Mum could definately do without all the extra stress.. Hope all gets sorted and all goes well for her...

Mumof4 ~ Try to take things easy!?!? Easier said than done, I know... But TRY!?!

Kte & LindaK ~ Golly, you can keep the wierd dreams... LOL My head hit's the pillow and my alarm goes off, then it's time to get up... It doesn't feel as though I've had long... LOL... Guess that's why I seem to crash when I have a nap in the afternoon... LOL...

Baby.love ~ Feel as if it takes me forever to fully wake up, and has done from early on in the pregnancy... Normally I'm a morning person... It rather fustrating for me being so groggy for so long... Not much longer...

Today is our 3rd Anniversary; OH is working late, typical... Nothing planned... Got a lovely surprise from my sister, she'd sent me a lovely vase full of flowers...

Happy Birthday Keerthy:cake:

Chaos, I think I need to read this book av never heard of it until now!!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are having a good day today:hugs:

I havnt slept well for about a week now, and its catching up with me, am falling asleep at my desk:blush:

I've just got one question to ask:blush: av been to the loo today and on wiping I have yellow eggwhite snotty stuff on the tissue anyone any ideas what this could be!!! its not tinged with blood.

Thanks

:hug:

Taylors mummy- I do feel for you...I have problems with one of my sisters and its not nice...I really hope u can sort out your differences and come together to support not only your mum but so that you can all enjoy the impending new arrival...stress is not a good thing to carry...nor is ill feelings...I send you hugs xxx

Hi girls,

Well good news today. My cheque has cleared and we're back in the land of the living once again! I can't get to the shops though as hubby's at work and I'm feeling a bit delicate so I'm sat here in my pyjamas trying to sort the financial mess that is our bank account!! Still at least it means we may actually stand a chance of celebrating my birthday!

Happy birthday Keerthy!!!! :happydance:

I had some major Braxton Hicks last night......felt like period pains that only lasted about 1 minute and then just went. I am taking it nice and easy for today as I feel I may have over-done it slightly and I have a big day. Still need to get the washing done though :dohh:

Have a lovely day ladies, and I will be back on later i'm sure. Now, I've got to decide what to have for lunch?! There's not a lot in so it may just be cereal....again! lol

Afternoon all,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ESWIFT :happydance:
Hope you and OH get to celebrate it at some point if he is working late.

Haven't eaten my usual 10:00 snack so I just had lunch and LO is going crazy! Bless.

OH may be selling his race car today (fingers crossed it goes). He is sad to see it go, so am I, but he has decided to replace it with a new 'toy' that he can race when he likes and then at times all 3 of us will fit in and can go out and about in it. His current one only has one seat!

KKSARAH - Here is a link to the 'evil baby book :rofl: that Chaos mentioned. I have yet to buy it but really want to!! Hypnobirthing-Natural-Approach-Comfortable-Birthing

Glad the cheque cleared for you aimee-lou :flower:

Taylors mummy- I do feel for you...I have problems with one of my sisters and its not nice...I really hope u can sort out your differences and come together to support not only your mum but so that you can all enjoy the impending new arrival...stress is not a good thing to carry...nor is ill feelings...I send you hugs xxx

can i ask ur advice on something that i should really no what to do.

Iv got really bad swelling to legs and hands, but atm im feeling very dizzy, the only way i can explain it is i feel drunk! iv just spoken to mum on the phone and i getting my words mixed up ect. my head feels very heavy and im so so tired.

I have no idea what im suposed to do, as my house phone been cut off, i have £3 credit on phone and no car till tomorrow! i just had a major cry lol i feel so fed up and lonley. Dp doesnt understand bless him, i just want my mum or someone to look after me. Mum told me to get doc out to check blood pressure, but i cant ring them and i very doubt they will come out just to do that? i dont know what to do, and feeling very usless and fragile =[

Happy anniversary Eswift :kiss:

I dont always have energy it tends to come in burst to be honest. I find baking relaxing to be honest.

I'm pretty happy with what i've managed to get done today, changed the bed, hoovered the bedroom and done the washing up. Just had a Jacket potato and watching a little bit of TV before I decide on the next job.

Happy Birthday Keerthy:cake:

Chaos, I think I need to read this book av never heard of it until now!!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are having a good day today:hugs:

I havnt slept well for about a week now, and its catching up with me, am falling asleep at my desk:blush:

I've just got one question to ask:blush: av been to the loo today and on wiping I have yellow eggwhite snotty stuff on the tissue anyone any ideas what this could be!!! its not tinged with blood.

Thanks

:hug:

I have had this for a few weeks...MW at hospital said its normal extra discharge but if it worried u just give your mw a call...I'm sure they will be able to help/advice over the phone...even if its only to put your mind at rest xxx

Taylorsmummy please get hold of your MW ASAP, i dont wanna panic you hun but sounds like you could have preeclampsia(sp?).. please hunni get off here and get in touch with her xx

Taylorsmummy please get hold of your MW ASAP, i dont wanna panic you hun but sounds like you could have preeclampsia(sp?).. please hunni get off here and get in touch with her xx

I agree with Baby Love. It may be that you're just feeling a bit "funny" (don't we all at the moment!), but it is important that you speak to somebody who knows more than we all do. Ring your midwife or your GP straight away and be honest with them. Don't pretend to them that you might feel better later. Let them be the judge of that. If they do think it's pre-eclampsia, then not having your car really isn't a problem - they can arrange for a home visit or an ambulance. Seriously, please do make the call now.

Good luck and I hope everything works out just fine. xx

I agree with Baby Love. It may be that you're just feeling a bit "funny" (don't we all at the moment!), but it is important that you speak to somebody who knows more than we all do. Ring your midwife or your GP straight away and be honest with them. Don't pretend to them that you might feel better later. Let them be the judge of that. If they do think it's pre-eclampsia, then not having your car really isn't a problem - they can arrange for a home visit or an ambulance. Seriously, please do make the call now.

Good luck and I hope everything works out just fine. xx

I agree - get checked out now :hugs:

(She put another post up about how she was feeling too TaylorsMummy post)

Hello! I've been searching for an October baby thread, guess i wasn't looking hard enough :) ! Hope you all don't mind me stopping by. I'm pregnant with my first who is due Oct 23rd.

can i ask ur advice on something that i should really no what to do.

Iv got really bad swelling to legs and hands, but atm im feeling very dizzy, the only way i can explain it is i feel drunk! iv just spoken to mum on the phone and i getting my words mixed up ect. my head feels very heavy and im so so tired.

I have no idea what im suposed to do, as my house phone been cut off, i have £3 credit on phone and no car till tomorrow! i just had a major cry lol i feel so fed up and lonley. Dp doesnt understand bless him, i just want my mum or someone to look after me. Mum told me to get doc out to check blood pressure, but i cant ring them and i very doubt they will come out just to do that? i dont know what to do, and feeling very usless and fragile =[

I'd not even wait to get in touch with the midwife, I'd just get up the hospital and be seen by them right away.

Ah I'm all clicked out. I do love my Chiropractor! I asked him for some magical adjustment to make me give birth haha.

Got the builders here at the moment. They are fixing a seam in the front room ceiling. Murphy (cat) is sitting observing the work.

Eswift ~ Happy Anniversary! :)

KKSarah ~ It's a really good book. Calmed a lot of my fears. I'd say that was the start of your plug coming out.

Aimee ~ Yay for money!!

Kte ~ last year the hubby had a Camero SS (hot rod car in America) and he sold it. One of his car buddies asked him on FB if he had replaced it yet .. I was like yes, with a baby ;)

HarmonyBunny ~ Welcome to the thread :)

Ah I'm all clicked out. I do love my Chiropractor! I asked him for some magical adjustment to make me give birth haha.

Got the builders here at the moment. They are fixing a seam in the front room ceiling. Murphy (cat) is sitting observing the work.

Eswift ~ Happy Anniversary! :)

KKSarah ~ It's a really good book. Calmed a lot of my fears. I'd say that was the start of your plug coming out.

Aimee ~ Yay for money!!

Kte ~ last year the hubby had a Camero SS (hot rod car in America) and he sold it. One of his car buddies asked him on FB if he had replaced it yet .. I was like yes, with a baby ;)

HarmonyBunny ~ Welcome to the thread :)

Chaos - bless Murphy making sure they do it right! OH would have loved some American muscle! He drag races a lot and drools over some of the American cars there. I don't mind so much he is gettinga new one as he joins the clubs so we will be able to go away on weekends to the meets etc so it will be a family adventure. He can have his fun racing when he feels the need and other times he said we can just go out the the coast or lake district on a family day out. He has also promised me a driving trip to Europe in it at somepoint too :D The money he makes selling this current car one also covers the new purchase and we get a little extra too, of which he is giving me some money to treat myself and LO with - bonus! Its part of who he is and he wants to share that with me and our LO like his Dad with him which is sweet!

He would drive me insane without one too :lol: :wacko:!!

HarmonyBunny :wave: Hello & welcome!

Taylorsmummy ~ I hope u are off to the hospital/MW!!!!! as everyone else says... I think that would be the best! Hope u feel better soon.
Well, didnt do much on my b-day apart from meeting my MW...... No mood to celebrate!!!! been so tired!!! :phew:

It was as different mid-wife .... Urgghh this is the 3rd one I have seen since 1.5 month! never the same one! But felt she was better compared to my regular one. :)

She told me I am big for 34 weeks measure 36cm(I guess! ) prob 2 weeks ahead I think! I dunno if it is good or bad!

LO is head down already, couldnt move the head though, was firm and she told me either head is engaged/in the process of engaging, which is causing all the pelvis pressure, pain and back ache.

The breathlessness is due to increased size of the baby and the position! Bless me... got to bear until delivery and nothing can be done abt it.

My Blood pressure was low 102/62..... phew.. now that explains my dizzyness, gloominess etc... well she seemed not concerened abt it though! so I have decided to top up my fluid levels..... and be careful while sitting/standing.

OHhh! I was requested if I can be a exam case for the students taking the OBGyn exams at the John Radcliffe hospital. Apparently, I called the doctor incharge of it and she says I was the only women who responded to her request and she wants 6 similar cases. Lets see.... hopefully it goes well!!!! Just remembered my student days as a dentist.... the way I was searching for patients!!!!

Anyways :hugs: to those who need them.

Hope everyones doing well..... enjoy ur evening ladies.

Taylors mummy...I really hope your in the process of a) calling someone or b) on your way to hospital...better to be safe... But I am praying you feel better very soon xxxxxx

Hope everyone else I'd having a good afternoon...I've had a very lazy day at my sisters drinking coffee and chatting...very energetic lol now off home to prepare OH some tea xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->