Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning girls. Well having a bit of a better day today. Managed to get a fairly decent night sleep and only had to get up twice in the night yay. Watching a Scrubs marathon yay. Really craving Subway today though which is bad cos nobody else wants it and I can't be bothered to walk the 2 miles there and the 2 miles back lol.

Hi there... can you add me to the list too? I'm a bit confused to which thread to join... my official 40 week due date is 2nd October, but I know twins don't normally stay in for that long!!!

I'm just over 17 weeks now and finally feel I'm getting over the worst of it :) I'm still huuuugely paranoid about things going wrong still - but slowly getting less so.

It's a beautiful day here... just seen a bunch of 'pirates' sail by on the river!! And I've got to spend the day doing coursework - bah :dohh:

Hi girls, please can I go on the due date list :D Im due 13th October. Tah x x x

Really craving Subway today though which is bad cos nobody else wants it and I can't be bothered to walk the 2 miles there and the 2 miles back lol.

Glad I'm not the only one who craves stuff like this :rofl:

Hi there... can you add me to the list too? I'm a bit confused to which thread to join... my official 40 week due date is 2nd October, but I know twins don't normally stay in for that long!!!

Twins! How exciting! :cloud9:

Fab pics and vid Chaos.

It just took me over an hour to have a bath - inc washing hair and shaving. I also had a magazine over the bath side and it got soaked when I dunked :dohh:. Am I the only one finding everything a real effort? :blush:

Hi girls, Hope we've had a good day. I've been out in the garden most of the morning then into the kitchen to make apple crumbles and roasted veggies for dinner!! Yummers!

I finally got around to posting my bump pictures. I've not been looking up to yet but having looked....my god I'm huge!

Got to go cook turket steaks now....god I'm soooooo hungry!! :rofl:

Hiya

Aww sorry most of you are still lacking in energy and feleing sick :hugs:

Im feeling ok at the min, ms seems to have passed and my energy levels are better.. apart from the last couple of days but ive been walking round town all day yesterday and been on car boot today which seemed to really take it out of me. I had a bath at 7 last night, i lay on my bed for a min when i got out and woke up at 1am :shock: then fell back sleep til 8:30am this morning :rofl: i mus have needed it though!

Jellytot been moving around today, so cute :cloud9:

Chaos - wow team Pink.. congrats hun! Your scan pics are amazing! Ive got my 4D scan on Wednesday and i cant wait!! It was meant to be at 16 weeks but its been brought forward a few days, the sonographer said it shouldnt be a problem at 15 and half weeks.. i hope my scan is as clear as yours!! So excited now! :happydance::happydance:

Ive just been doing some gardening, planted some potatoes and iceberg lettce today. My other veg, rocket, spring onions, runner beans, tomatoes, strawberries.. are coming up lovely now so ill have some nice salad to pick in a couple of months :D:D

Hope your all enjoying the lovely weather :)

xxx

Chaos, sweet pics,congratulations on team pink :cloud9:
I'm not really feeling any better unfortunatley but thanks for asking. I just feel so worn out. Went to mooch round a carboot sale this morning then went into town to buy a few tops for my holiday next month..feels like Ive been walking for days,not a few hours!!
Anababe, good luck for scan! xx

Good evening ladies

I've veg'd all day, done nothing all day. Still notfeeling any better. Infact I fell out with my sister today, OH said I've been rather short today. But she's been getting on my nerves all week, with one thing and another. Today she took the biscuit, she tried telling how to raise my DS and when I'd only tapped him in jest, she started to give me a lecture about smaking... Well, she got as much voice as I could muster, I'm croaking well. Told her that if she wanted to lecture me on raising a child she could take over responsiblity for the next 10 years with DS and then come back and lecture me, when she has seen for herself how hard it really is to raise a child, until then she needs to back off and shut up!

Not sure if I said too much but Mam & Dad went really quiet, DS came cuddling up, and OH just sat there. My sister tried again on her arguement and I just told her to shut up and back off, as I'm really not interested in what she has to offer until she raises a family of her own she can keep her opinion to herself.

She then got up, made a stomp stomp stomp out of the room, went to get changed for going out. Then came back in saying well aren't you ready now to my parents.

I was so angry! All I keep thinking even now is the cheeky B**ch! Who does she think she is? I was looking quite forward to her being home for a while, now I can't wait for her to go away again.

Just wish we were at home, instead of here. Beginning to have been here far too long now I think. Dad said she'd been ok whilst they were out, but she's been like that with OH & I all week...

Sorry to rant!

Hi Ladies,

Chaos, your pix are so beautiful! Congrats on team Pink!

I'm feeling pretty good today. OH's kids came for a visit, and they are excited to be big brother and sister, so that is a major relief to me! However, I am pretty upset with their mother, as she told them, and I feel like she took that from OH and I...but, what's done is done.

We took them to the waterfront :boat: , and we looked at the swans and ducks...had some delicious ice cream and then went and played at a really great park! Overall, it was a wonderful day!

I have a possible job setting appointments for a financial advisor, and we'll be meeting tomorrow to discuss pay, etc...I know it won't be alot, but any money coming in is a good thing! :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well...I'm feeling pretty queasy today. So sad that I couldn't even have eggs benedict with my hunnie :hissy: Probably better that way!

Thanks for the advice Chaos will try anything! Did a supermarket shop today without feeling too bad which is a good sign! Think the headaches may be by sinus' as they are concentrated on the nose area so am going to get the Vicks out tonight and try and steam it away!
By the way Chaos your 4d photos are amazing!! didnt think they could look so good at such an early date.
Have a good evening everyone.
xx

Hi girls.
Well I have had a rubbish weekend, have felt like poo since Fri nite, we did go out to eat fri but came home early cus I felt rough, feel like I wanna be sick (sorry tmi) but its not happening, slept nearly all day yesterday, luckily the boys where still with family, went to bed at 10pm and stayed there till 11 this morning and I still feel sooo tired, cant face food either, am feeling very sorry for myself.
eswift I can totally sympathise with the sister situation, I have one exactly the same, thinks shes so knowledgeable about things she has no experience of....hence the reason we havnt spoken for 3 months!!!!
Chaos the photos r fab, and your intution was correct on a girl, well done!!
baby.love :hug: for today, hope your ok x

Oh, nearly forgot, congrats to all the new ladies, welcome on board!!

Hi everyone:happydance:
I've been a lurker for weeks now but had a ridiculous superstition about not posting until a certain date! I've joined facebook bumpkins but can I please be added here too - due date is Oct 19th.
:kiss::kiss:

Yay! Finally managed to find some Mini Milk ice lollies. Been craving them for weeks and every time I go to Tesco they are out of stock. Have had a pretty nice day cos my friend came over and we had a girly chat and then I made roast lamb. Had a wine spritzer (well about half an inch of wine and the rest lemonade lol) and its gone right to my head! Dont think I will be doing that again.

hi all,

Finally, my husband agreed to take me back to UK! (but thats in first week of July. well, somethings better!!!!!) Oxford - hubby got an offer with the NHS! (such a relief!!!) I hope I can manage alone

So hows everyone doing today!? I think I am feeling my baby....... like someone tickling inside u/a tiny fish inside! Its *amazing*
I can feel it more when am sooper hungry..... or when I am relaxing on my chair! Am still scared that something could go wrong.......

Physically, apart from tiredness here n there.... I am feeling abs fine...... unable to get comfy in bed... probably coz of the bump! my appetite is getting better... but there are still some days I cant eat anything! ohh well, atleast its better than 1st tri....

Good Morning ladies...how are we all?

Keerthy - so glad that you're getting to come back to the UK like you wanted to.

Hope everyone is ok. I'm ok this morning. I'm dreading this afternoon though as I have a feelig my back pain may flare up as it did last week.....it took until sunday afternoon for it to die down!!! :hissy: if it does I'm off to the Dr's straight away as it's sooooo painful that I can hardly stand up!

Other than that, baby is fine I think. Been continuing to feel flutters and full on stretches all weekend, even to the point of hubby being able to feel small movements! :happydance:Really really cool!

Anyhoo best get back to work...I've brought in all my notes and the leaflets etc and I've printed loads off the internet.....I'm getting everything I'm entitled to! :trouble:

Have a good day ladies!

Afternoon Ladies!

Been back to dr today, after having a arguement with the receptionist; I wanted an appointment for the back half of the week, nearest one I could have was today. Hence why I went. Only to be told I've now got sinusitus and a chest infection, I'm to call dr on Thursday and he'll do me another sick note for next week. So not feeling any better at the moment, he's doubled the antibiotics I'm on and told me to take paracetamols for the aches and pains.

Been rather tempermental today, think it's all to do with being shattered and worn out.

OH has been on the phone to job centre today, they want to know the in's and out's of everything... Surprised they haven't asked for our inside leg measurements?!? I shouldn't be cross I guess they're only doing their job, why do they have to be rude? OH didn't ask to be out of a job.

Opps havent posted in here since moving over to 2nd tri ! So Hello ladies , Im due on 29th October ( feels like miles away) .

I sorta feel in limbo at the moment, havent felt any movement think its way to early for that and bump seems to have shrunk.

Other than being the most impatient person in the world and having a face like a pizza still Im doing ok !!

Hope you are all doing ok also and ms and other yucky symtoms has left you all !

:hug:
:hug:

Keerthy I live in Oxford and work for the NHS. So when you get over here give me a shout and I can show you around. Be nice to have someone here!!

Helllooooo ladies!:wohoo:I just had a wonderful weekend getting chores finished and spending time in the wonderful sunny warm weather. It has given me the burst of energy I need to keep going for awhile:)
Chaos, congrats to you!!:cloud9:How nice to have a sweet little girl to plan for:)
I was having such a good time with DH watching the LOs play this weekend. All his friends had their kids out with them and they were soooo sweet. I just love that stage when they still look like babies but have learned to walk about in their little diapers:baby:
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
We were so excited to think that it won't be all that long before we have one of those, too:)
(I am trying to think of that, instead of the diaper changes and the child proofing the house will need!LOL)
Hope things are improving around here for all you girls so we don't need to start October mommy group therapy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->