Official October Team Bumpkins

Hmmm maybe I should wait a little longer to put up a ticker! The countdown on my outlook at work will do the job for now! :rofl: It's just so exciting that I get to spend this much time, at home, without feeling guilty! :happydance: Calm - Deep Breaths! :rofl:

You gotta love a happy medium!! VVVVVVV

Morning ladies. Just posted another bump pic on the bumps page...and it made me giggle cos you can see my hip grooves again for the first time in weeks..so I think Titch has moved up more. Titch was being very fidgety day before yesterday and I felt it move 3 times within about 10 minutes which was well weird. But then he/she moves and I don't feel it for a couple of days which is a little disappointing.

I am planning on starting my official maternity leave at 34 weeks (end of August) but taking 2 weeks annual leave first so I will stop working at 32 weeks. Not sure if I'm going to make it that far though as my back has been pretty bad and is alot worse at work. I'm not going to be stupid cos I know that pushing myself at work can cause my Scoliosis to get worse and I was already threatened with a back brace a few years ago!

ah littlekitten I have a triple curve scoliosis! Ive been told no epidural for me coz of it! make sure you chat to your midwife about it!

Morning everyone, just got back from mw appointment, all went well. She's referred me to the hospital for physio for my back leg and pelvis pain. So got to see her again in 4 weeks.

Honeysunshine I have an S shape curve. Not sure how bad it is now cos they've not x-rayed me since I was 13!! Think its cos I refused to have a brace lol. I don't want an epidural cos I had a lumbar puncture 18 months ago when they thought I had meningitis and it made me so bloody ill. Couldnt sit up for almost 2 weeks cos of the headache it gave me. So there is no chance I'm risking that again.

mine is S shaped too - with a little bit at the end/top to make 3 curves! haha! ah wasnt sure if you knew about epi or not. I probably wouldnt have one anyway, but that option was taken away from me, so make its easier not having to decide!

Hi ya ladies may i join you?

My EDD is the 4th Nov however, ive been to see my consultant today and im having a c-section (not through choice:() on the 27th October!

Mornin' Bun ovens! :)

Wow, last night I slept right thru! Can you believe that? I'm so happy lol. Even lil girl didn't wake me up to pee (Miracle!!) Of course I could have done with an extra hour, but I'll take what I can get.

RebaMC, Bailey4eva, Pip Holder, Lindak, Elainegee, lou1979 ~ Due dates are all added.

Obeez ~ How you feeling today?

Cinnamongirl ~ Great bump pics :)

Lucilou ~ Yay on heartbeat and :rofl:at your midwife. I gotta remember that one haha. You need to take a picture of your bump! I love to see bumps grow. Mine actually sticks up when I lay down now haha.
I too thought like that a little bit regarding being frightened to bond with bumpage, but I was stressing so much over it I had to just stop it because I didn't think that was good either For me Or lil baby as they feel what we feel.
I've had a M/C before, and the way I see it is, stressing isn't going to prevent it from happening, if something is going to happen, it is going to happen. All stressing will prevent is me enjoying this wonderful pregnancy and a chance to bond. And you know, once I saw her on that 4D screen, I was totally in love. No stopping it lol. You've heard the heartbeat now, that's an amazing milestone. I hope you start feeling more confident soon :) :hug:

Aimee-lou ~ Do you not get paid maternity leave from work? And hunny, no a ticker aint too much, I have 15 weeks and 4 days till I finish work and you BET I'm counting haha.

HoneySunshine ~ Flipping OUCH! How'd you manage to break it in FIVE places? That's something I'd totally do, I'm so accident prone that inanimate object jump out and attack me!

Sparkle_1979 ~ What day in October and I'll add you to the due date list :)

Jo ~ I'm glad the MW app went well.

Ok I need to get my butt to work. HALF DAY WOOO HOOO :happydance: :wohoo: :bunny: :rain:

Have a great day ladies. https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/group-hug2.gif

Snowboarding!! I was 3 weeks pregnant at time - obviously I didnt know! :dohh:

Find out on Fri if i need an operation to fix it

Good Afternoon Ladies

Well the dentist has taken my tooth out! Hehehe feels so wierd...

Off to the midwife soon. Wonder if my day's gonna get better???

Looking rather large today, and a big plus side I slept all night from 10 until 6 am, not even dashing to the loo... What a big step forward... Best get some pain killers and then off we go...

Hi ladies,
I too went all night without needing a pee :happydance: but I didn't have a drink after 9pm,so maybe that had something to do with it.

A sad day for me today,its 6 months to the day since my mum died :cry: and on a happier note, 6 months exactly to my due date!
Babylove :hugs: to you xx
Ive had to give in and buy a new pair of work trousers. Ive gone from a size 10 to a 14 in 3weeks!!

Hi ladies,
I too went all night without needing a pee :happydance: but I didn't have a drink after 9pm,so maybe that had something to do with it.

A sad day for me today,its 6 months to the day since my mum died :cry: and on a happier note, 6 months exactly to my due date!
Babylove :hugs: to you xx
Ive had to give in and buy a new pair of work trousers. Ive gone from a size 10 to a 14 in 3weeks!!

Sorry to hear about your mom, honey, I totally understand. I lost my mom a few years ago, and it makes me very sad being pregnant without her around!:cry: She would have been so excited.

Very glad to hear you got a full nights rest, though:happydance:
Yep, the expanding has started here. I feel huge, and I know it ain't getting any better anytime soon:rofl::rofl:
Thankfully I stashed a few maternity items I got on sale before I needed them, so I have a few things to pull out as my clothes stop fitting!

Hope all you ladies are having a good day so far! It is ugly and rainy here, today, so not nearly as nice as the last couple days, but at least I got a little time out in the sun to revitalize me and my grumpy pregnant attitude:rofl:

Good Morning Ladies!

Nice to see other's who didn't have to get up in the nite either! :happydance:

littlekitten - aw! cute bump!
eswift - It's such a strange feeling isn't it? I remember having 2 teeth pulled at once, and my mouth felt so empty!
Helz81 :hug: I'm sorry about your mom :cry:

I've been in and out of mat wear since about 9 weeks! lol! Since I'm not working, I don't have to get dressed up if I don't want to, and can spend all day in my jammies!

It's terrible and rainy, but the best thing about days like this, is that the new green spring growth always looks so vibrant and lush! :rain:

I'm meeting with someone today about working from home setting appointments, so I'm pretty excited to have some extra $$ coming in! :happydance:

I also have my very first midwife appointment tomorrow...I know I'm probably late in meeting her, but my dr's office kept forgetting and kept booking me in with a ob-gyn! Is there anything particular I need to ask her? I'm not entirely sure what I need to know!

Hope everyone has a great day! :flower:

Hi,

Can I join your group?? I am due on 23rd October. Finally have my first scan tomorrow so hoping all will be ok!!

xxx

Hello, I have just been dated a week further on that I though and told my new EDD is the 24th.

Wish time would fly by abit quicker cant wait to see my little princess. Is my bump small for someone at 17weeks?? Its on my Avatar xxx

Hi Krissi
I dont think your bump is to small at all! Looks very cute and neat.
Im 15 weeks and am still flat as a pancake! :(
xx

Hi Krissi
I dont think your bump is to small at all! Looks very cute and neat.
Im 15 weeks and am still flat as a pancake! :(
xx

Aww thankyouu, yeah some people like, your so small for 17 weeks lala, was getting abit worried haha. Aww hun, its weird how different everyone is, i seen some women at that time with like double the size of my bump its mad. Cant wait for time to go on alittle faster, dying to see her now since i saw a scan lol makes it seem so real now. x

Evening ladies, (message for UK gals)
Just thought I'd make sure everyone knew about the Asda baby event this week?
I went last night and got TT closer to nature breast pump for £10 rather than £25 and TT nappy wrapper bin for £10 rather than £30!! Woo hoo. Also had boxes of 6pack Johnsons baby wipes for £5. Didn't do badly for someone who definitely isn't buying anything yet. Hmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->