Official October Team Bumpkins

Just poking my head in quick from work to say Good Morning!

I didn't have a chance to catch up this mornin' but shall do tonight.

Have a great stress free day all :)

Yuck what horrid weather girls!

My feet are soaked and freezing as I've just been for a walk accross site (where I work is lots of little buildings) and i'm soaking!

Also, I'm here til 7.30 tonight - still lots of time to gander at ebay which is always a good thing in my book! :happydance: Just wish I had the money to actually buy the things on there! Still, only 1 more week til payday then I can officially go a little baby crazy! :happydance:

Hiya girls,

How are we all?
Well the weather sure has bloody changed here :( Its just constant rain and its cold now. Been to see my consultant today and that went great, i have been given the green light to have a natural birth :D

Had a crappy weekend as was 10 years yesterday since my dad passed away, it was a hard day and i am glad it is over.

On a very much happier note.. Saturday we find out bubbas sex! i am so excited and hope the week doesnt drag.

Hope everyone is ok and hope bumps are growing well :hugs:

Ah :hugs: :hugs: for your dad's anniversary Leah, think sometimes all this nice happy preggo news makes the anniversaries even sadder in a way xx

*Phew* ok, lunch!

Wow it's such a nice day out today, I really wish I could be out in it. I agree with Djgirl. It gives me such a burst of energy. I'm like a little human solar pannel lol.

Ok just ignore this next bit, I'm just making a note for my self for when I get home from work regarding peoples due dates so I aint gotta scroll though a crap lod of posts to find them lol.

RebaMC ~ https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=17419 ~ 2nd
bailey4eva ~ https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=13460 ~ 13th
Pip Holder ~ https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=16712 ~ 19th
Lindak ~ https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=9917 ~ 29th

bailey4eva ~ Congrats on twins!! :)

Neon ~ Re effort ~ I have to lay on the bed and contort my legs round to get my socks on as I can't reach my feet now haha.

Aimee ~ Great bump pics.

Anababe ~ I did some gardening too at the weekend, tomatoes, cuecumbers, stawberrys and rose bush. Can't wait till they grow.

Eswift ~ I replied to your thread on the main regarding your sister. Sounds like a right little bitch imo.
Shesh you're a lil sickly one lol. Need to pump some vitimins in to you. Sinus infections are no fun. Over here in the usa you can get a sinus wash from the chemist. It is basically saline solution you spray up your nose and it washes them out. Its a very odd feeling but it really helps me.

Keerthy ~ Congratulations on convincing your husband!! That's GREAT news :)

Babylove ~ Sorry you've been feeling crap, what an excellent thing to brighten your mood tho regarding the babys sex. I don't know how anyone ever waits 9 months to find out. I'd explode!!

Ok, mini me is kicking me, must mean its times for food!

Have an excellent afternoon ladies! :hug:

Not had such a good weekend ladies. Been constantly peeing like desperate all the time. I reckon I went about 20 times yesterday. It has improved a little bit today. Got a Dr's appt as I queried a UTI. She was very unsympathetic, told me it was unlikely and that it's probably just my womb growing. She then unhelpfully said 'you should expect to need the toilet more when you are pregnant'. What like immediately after sitting down from returning from the bathroom and getting up 6 times in the night, not being able to sleep cos I am desperate. She also said she was only going to test my urine as I was pg as a precaution. Have to wait a week for the results. Pointless waste of my time.

Ah :hugs: :hugs: for your dad's anniversary Leah, think sometimes all this nice happy preggo news makes the anniversaries even sadder in a way xx

I must say when i saw my name in your post i freaked out! lmao i didnt think many people knew my real name on here :blush:

Not had such a good weekend ladies. Been constantly peeing like desperate all the time. I reckon I went about 20 times yesterday. It has improved a little bit today. Got a Dr's appt as I queried a UTI. She was very unsympathetic, told me it was unlikely and that it's probably just my womb growing. She then unhelpfully said 'you should expect to need the toilet more when you are pregnant'. What like immediately after sitting down from returning from the bathroom and getting up 6 times in the night, not being able to sleep cos I am desperate. She also said she was only going to test my urine as I was pg as a precaution. Have to wait a week for the results. Pointless waste of my time.

Yea, I have this too. I'm totally bored of going to pee!
I got up 5 times last night to pee. No infection, just the pressure of the womb on top of the bladder. We aint even gonna talk about the day time.
As soon as I go, 5 mins later I need to go again and all I get is an egg cup lol.

You think it's bad now? Wait till week 38 and that lil kid is 7lbs ;)

Hope you feel better!

Just an edit: What else you need to remember is your kidneys are filtering *a lot* more blood than when you are not pregnant. I think you get an extra 4 pints of blood or something during pregnancy. This in its self is going to produce a lot more waste and make you pee a whole lot. Try drinking some cranberry (ICK!) and see if that helps.

I must say when i saw my name in your post i freaked out! lmao i didnt think many people knew my real name on here :blush:

Oops sorry :blush: didn't even realise I'd done that - think I must have just jumped from another thread where you mentioned your name.... OR I'm psychic.. :rofl:

Have my cats visited your house and been on your KB? ;) That's a fave trick of mine. I'll start typing a post, walk away to get a drink or something, come back and there will be a bunch of:

$#%Gvd >.........ewt2#%!$asfa24gvb dsf

:huh:

Baby.love - I bet you're so pleased about the prospect of having a natural birth! Won't be too long...

Thanks for all the reassurance girls... Feels as though it's been a very long day, stressful! I don't want one like that tomorrow...

Hi girls!
Facebooks Team Bumpkins page is growing, still room for more mummies to be thou, come on over!!! x

Hi gals,

Checkin in today...feelin pretty good. I posted a couple of my bump pix in that thread...was pretty excited cuz I actually was looking preg, but took my pic this morning and I look pretty normal...must've been bloated the other day! ha!

Weather is gorgeous here today, thinkin about taking my pug Brutus for a walk around the neighbourhood.

Hope everyone is well today!

Hi All!

Sorry i've been offline for a few days - had family visiting for the weekend so been pretty busy. Had my second midwife appointment last week - heard the heartbeat properly for the first time - yippee!!!! Also mentioned that I thought I might be starting to feel movement but didn't know if it was just wind - my midwife said you can tell it's movement for sure when stops being followed by a fart... I love her!

Sorry to hear some people are having trouble with jobs and houses and partners and sickness and hormones... thank god for this place where we can have a good rant when we need to! Hopefully the thought of having a little one is getting everyone through the worst of it though... it WILL all be worth it!

I'm starting to show a wee bit now... a little rounder in the tummy so it's starting to look like a mini bump rather than just flab - at least that's what I reckon, hubby is not convinced, cheeky bugger.

Chaos your photos are amazing! Still definitely team yellow for me, although I would be quite interested to know if it's going to be pink or blue... I am struggling a little bit with wanting to bond with my bump and not wanting to get too attached in case something goes wrong... hmmmm... I guess you just feel the way you feel, right?

Anyway, it's taken so long to catch up on the last few pages, I think I burnt my tea... woops!

love to all xx

Morning ladies! How are we all today?

I hope we are all ok - I have made some decisions today!

1. I am going to stop being a martyr! If I have a bad back, or feel sick, then I'm going to just tell people and take the time to rest - I was in such pain yesterday the effort of standing up nearly caused me to faint. Thankfully it goes overnight but if it keeps on then the Dr will be involved! (We're off to the antenatal clinic on thursday so will mention it then!)

2. I'm going to start my leave at 29 weeks like you're allowed to! I am so tired and am so unhappy at work it can't be good for bubs! So I talked to hubby this morning and he said to just go when I want to and we'll find the additional money from somewhere (he asked what's the going rate for a kidney?!! :rofl:) - that has really bolstered my mood today as it means that I only have 14 weeks left at work (one of which I already have booked as holiday!). Has anyone else decided on when to start ML?

Otherthan that I'm so glad it's not raining. I look really scruffy as I have no clothes that fit but guess what...payday tomorrow so will be resident on ebay over the weekend!! :happydance:

Im leaving mid Sept - having saved all my holiday up - so mat leave will start on due date and the first bit is holiday. So about 34 weeks I think?

Ive only been able to do this though as Since being pregnant Im had a broken arm in 5 places (12 weeks now) and its still in plaster!! So Ive not been at work and can save holidays. So unlucky for me as Ive only had 1 arm for 3 months and counting - plus potential operation, but lucky as no work (although cabin fever isnt a good substitute)

Thanks honeysunshine - I had 2 weeks off in March but it feels like an age ago and to be honest, i'm counting the days. Do you think the ticker is too much? :rofl:

Well!! I saw it when you put it on about a month ago! :rofl: then maybe it could have been seen as alittle over excited! :rofl: :rofl: but why the hell not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->