Official October Team Bumpkins

hi everyone....

Babylove ~ Am sorry u dont get to see ur OH till tomorrow! :hugs:

Hows everyone else doing today????

I am back from ma exam... had 2 exams... 3 hours each, 1 yday and the other today!!! was OK! didnt go as good as I expected though!!! but am glad..... I tried to do ma best!
My exam was in Kings College @ Waterloo. Hubby was with me all way through...was waiting outside the exam hall both days... until am back!

Had some sharp pains this morning... before going to the exam. I almost gave up..... until husband massaged my back... and I slept for an hour or so.... finallt ended up 5 mins late to the exam. :p
Everyone at the exam hall rolled their eyes..... looking at my bump! one of the invigilators also commented.... "hmmm... You Don't have Long!!! " Prob she was scared I would get pains in the exam hall. LOL

Pains were there for all 3 hours..... across my back..... arrgghh!!! Ladies.. I am getting impatient now... I want my LO to be out asap!!! :phew: its getting really hard now.....

well, on the other side... only 3 days... until my mom comes.... yayayyyyyy!!1 :happydance: Finally DH will get some rest..... coz my mom will take care of me. :)

Have a good night ladies... Sweetdreams abt ur Little ones! :)

:hugs:

Thanks girls you are all superstars x

Well the nurse who said he wasnt coming home was wrong :D my OH is home safe and sound :wohoo: He says thanks to you all for the messages xxx

Its been a long emotional day and i am now shattered... Thanks again girls xxxx

Thanks girls you are all superstars x

Well the nurse who said he wasnt coming home was wrong :D my OH is home safe and sound :wohoo: He says thanks to you all for the messages xxx

Its been a long emotional day and i am now shattered... Thanks again girls xxxx

Awh thats great news, glad he's back with you so soon :D

Gosh I am tired, need my :sleep: OH and I just done with antenatal class number two. I am glad all the rest are on a Saturday afternoon. Lots of October bumps there this time, first class were more September bumps. Boy do I feel small in comparison! LO is fine tho so I am not grumbling, LO was happily playing away whilst we were being told about epidurals. It was still good to hear about it all even though the Birth Centre I am going to doesn't offer them. Its a bit weird as the Birth Centre and Delivery Ward are in the same hospital :shrug: Suppose I find out more on our tour in a couple of weeks.

Didn't get the baby stuff today so lets hope my colleague remembers tomorrow!

Right, I am off to find another drink as I just seem to be non-stop thirsty lately and then its time for :sleep:

Big hugs to all :hugs:

Sweet dreams and see you tomorrow x

babylove great news that your hubby got home last night, hope he is recovering well :hugs:

Morning all, well didnt even hear oh leave for work this morning. He had to be in before 4 so was up at 2.30. I just got up, was nice spreading out in the bed :cloud9:

Need to go shopping later today when I can functions :lol:

Morning all :wave:

:happydance: baby things are coming today :happydance:

Morning Ladies,

baby.love - glad you oh is home and well x

I wasnt on yesterday have a cold at the moment !! :wacko: My head feels so stuffed ! Took yesterday off work but back today !

Had my final ante natal yesterday and we were brought intot the labour ward as it was quite ! Wow it has really hit home.....

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Morning girls..

Well yesterdays events certainly upset my sleep last night... I managed all of 2 hours! So i am sat here like a frigging zombie... But OH is fine and recovering well, the procedure they done was different to what they had planned and less painful so all good :)

Thanks again for all well wishes..

:hugs: to you all my lovelies xxxx

Morning all 37 Weeks today!! at last!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeee:thumbup:
Hope everyone is ok and doing well
Babylove i hope your ok, and your OH is too, try to relax today & feet up
Im over the Moon Today, 3 weeks to go, my god!!! sooo excited :happydance: :flower:

Lindak it starts to get scary now doesn't it!
Sam76congrats on 37 weeks, anytime now for you then!

I just rang Docs for my results of urine tests and they've came back with no UTI, this has confused me as my leukocytes were +++ and I have all the symptoms - constantly peeing and lower back ache and tummy cramps plus generally I just feel crap, I went to bed last night at 8pm and I took paracetamol but they did nothing for the pain which I was in tears with at one stage and 3 refills of the hot water bottle helped ease it off a bit but I just feel so fed up as the Nurse just told me to see how I am by Monday.

Craftymum - It definatley does !

Sam- Congrats on 37wks !! come more and il be there !!

Baby.love ~ Sounds as if all in all your OH has ended up with the better deal... Hopefully, he'll heal quickly and you'll all sleep better... At least until babe arrives...

Kte ~ Fingers crossed that the lady from work remembers the stuff... Maybe pregnancy brain is catching???

Maffie ~ I've just made an apple crumble for a friend of mine, an apple and bramble pie (I've cooked, that I was going to freeze...) LOL that didn't happen, I've just had a huge slice as I started with the shakes whilst draining the apple & bramble jelly I'm attempting to make... The pie tasted so nice, I could just have another slice, but that would be being a pig... LOL Dad's favourite... My first time at trying to make a jelly (jam)... So far I've covered the entire kitchen in juice..

I'm gonna try for a nap on the sofa soon... I was so tired yesterday, I'm not sure I could do another day like that... Babe is really busy doing aerobics and has been all morning, it's so off putting when I try to talk as it seems to kick harder and stops me half way through sentences. Then I forget what I was saying... LOL

OH has just gone to bed after work...

Maffie ~ I've just made an apple crumble for a friend of mine said:
Yummy I can't wait to eat normally again I want some of your pie lol!!

just a quick question:

when hospital says baby should move 10x a day. Is that like 10 blocks of movements orr 10 movements like one kick here one kick there? iykwim lol

Hi girls,

Hope we're all ok!

All this cooking and baking going on! It's making me hungry. I made a recipe from the Hairy Bikers last night....Somerset Chicken. Was scrummy, shame we don't have any more chicken as I could quite happily have it again tonight! lol

I've had my 34w MW check today. All is fine. According to the notes that the MW made I've got low BP (not bad low but on the low side 94/52), I'm measuring at 34 cm, and I'm 3/5 engaged according to her having a feel. HB is stil sitting quite high 141-152 and everything looks good.

She advised me to take 2 tabs a day iron as I'm obviously healthy and it will mean that I will definitely be ok to go to be Birth Centre. I went and got my tablets from the dr's and she just said 'oh well, it's maternity exempt'. I asked if she needed to see my card and she laughed. I looked down and realised that it's prety obvious that I don't have to pay....I will get used to being fat eventually lol.
Also went to the charity shops in town and got a little coat and cardigan for 50p each, and a stuffed cow for £1. Was too cute to leave. I will stop collecting things eventually! lol

Right, I'm off to have some lunch and then I've got some stuff to do...washing again! :dohh: Hubby has 4 days off as of tomorrow....but his bike is playing up and he may be very late home. :nope: I so cannot wait for him to get home.....then we have our ante-natal class on Sunday.....should be fun! :thumbup:

Have a good day girls xx

Afternoon all, pie sounds good Eswift. My mum makes the best apple and bilberry pies I could just eat one.

Well not been hungry at all today, just got a jacket potato in the oven. Baby is very quiet today only had one kick. So going to go get something fizzy and sweet from the shop after lunch see if he's just having a lazy day. Bump felt tender today as though it's been stretching and growing in the night. I certainly look big today!

Thanks eswift ~ :yipee: yep, my car boot is now happily filled with more baby items, cant wait to get home and show OH :D Now all we need to do if find space to put it all in the house!! :haha:

Had a meeting today to sort out my work before I leave on materity, I was thinking of slowly getting jobs done and winding down to my leave date of 9th Oct but realised that's not too far away now and anything could happen between now and then so best do it all ASAP!! :wacko:

All these lovely puddings :icecream: *drool* :munch: My crumbles always look a right mess, my grandad used to be a baker and try as he might even he couldn't help me get them right. Luckily OH is a dab hand at crumbles.

Congrats on 37 weeks Sam :happydance:

Hope your LO perks up Maffie. I know mine usually goes a little quiet if they have been growing. :hugs:

just a quick question:

when hospital says baby should move 10x a day. Is that like 10 blocks of movements orr 10 movements like one kick here one kick there? iykwim lol

I believe it's meant to be 10 sets of movements per day... like you should feel him move every couple of hours or so. That being said, my LO had a quiet day yesterday & I only felt him 4 times the whole day, but since getting up today, he's been nuzzling down low in my belly non-stop.
I think you only need to worry if the lack of movement is very unusual for you, his general patterns & if you literally feel nothing for 24 hours or so.
Try cold drinks, massaging your belly, going for a walk, bouncing up & down etc to get him moving if you're worried. And if that does nothing, then call your midwife or Dr.

Well ive just bought a can of coke and a dibdab and if that doesnt work I had a craving for some sugar puffs. I'll see how the afternoon goes as ive already had 2 bouts of reduced movements and last one put me in hospital for 4 daysd so fingers crossed!

My baking is no where near as good as my mums she is excellent at everything, so is my oldest brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->