Official October Team Bumpkins

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/187495-all-those-due-october.html#post3026633

I'm being nosy about all us bumpkins- if you're bored, go answer my 10 random questions in the 3rd tri section.
(hey, it passes the time, lol)

Mornin' Girls!

37 Weeks Today!!! :happydance::happydance:21 days to go!!

I had an OB appointment yesterday. BP = 96/68, Still not put on any weight in 3 weeks! :happydance:Heart rate was 150, fundal height 38.

I also had a scan, lots of fluid in there, she was doing the "trout pout" with her lips haha. I simply can't wait to meet her. They said she looks perfect and is developing really well, she's around 6lbs at the moment and estimated to be 7 at birth (Phew!!!! haha)

My cervix has softened and opened ever so slightly but it is still high.

Re the lawyers, we can file chapter 7, which means we won't have to pay anything back. We just have to wait till next month as all the evidence we have so far is with my paycheck and tax deductions for just us 2, we need a month that shows adjusted deductions (In America you claim your child/spouse on your paycheck as a dependent and then at tax time you get $3000 back per child for the year on top of you other tax rebates) and with out my paycheck. The lawyers said if the creditors call, we have to give them their number and by law they then have to stop calling us.

Today I'm hosting a scrapbook night at my house, I got 7 mums coming over. I'm really excited about it!

Yemii ~ Sending sticky baby vibes. I hope they can get the infection under control.

Aimiee ~ Congrats on 34 weeks! :)

Craftymum ~ Big :hugs: for you, perhaps they are Braxton Hicks or practice labour? (More so with the back pain)

Baby.Love ~ Glad the hubby could come home last night.

Lindak ~ Hope you feel better soon. Have a nice hot bath/shower with lots of steam!

Sam ~ Congrats on 37 weeks!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

TaylorsMum ~ 10 separate movements a day as a block of movement can last an hour sometimes.

Ok I'm gonna go eat ice lollys and watch Roseanne! :)

Hi girls

baby.love, glad it all went well, have got appointment for oh to see the consultant on 29th October so a long road for us but best wishes to your oh for a speedy, and peaceful, recovery.

Chaos, congrats on 37 weeks:happydance: bet its a great relief with the lawyers too:hugs:

Well I have had a busy day, dropped both boys off this morning then went to town to meet my mother, we paid a visit to Boots who are selling off loads of kids summer clothes, got lots for baby for next summer, t-shirts £1, shorts £3, hats £1, lots in there and well worth a visit, managed to spend £45:dohh: but then as I was about to pay my mum paid:happydance:
Had a well deserved coffee and toasted teacake in M&S and then had a look around there, managed to start xmas shopping!!! Mum bought the boys lots of clothes and bits n pieces, some lovely stuff about.

Oh I also got the electrodes for my Tens machine so that can all go in the bag later too:happydance:

Had lunch out with the girls from work, rushed home in time for the school run, phew, sat on my bum now and really dont wanna move again today.....chance would be a fine thing!!!

:hugs: to all x

Does anyone know of a remedy for toothache? I've taken 2 paracetamol but it's not shifting at all!!! :cry:

Does anyone know of a remedy for toothache? I've taken 2 paracetamol but it's not shifting at all!!! :cry:

Oil of clove on a bit of cotton-wool held against the gum around the offending tooth. BUT before you rush out and do this, please do check first that clove oil is safe during preg. It should say on the bottle if you have pharmaceutical standard, but if it's from an aromatherapy supplier it might not. Best to check with pharmacist or dentist.

Hope it gets better soon. xx

thanks ladies.. only reason i asked because consultant has warned me about placenta failing. But hes not moved much lately at all. Got to go to fetal well being tomorrow so wil see tomorrow =]

Oil of clove on a bit of cotton-wool held against the gum around the offending tooth. BUT before you rush out and do this, please do check first that clove oil is safe during preg. It should say on the bottle if you have pharmaceutical standard, but if it's from an aromatherapy supplier it might not. Best to check with pharmacist or dentist

Right, I just did some very quick research, and I've found out that clove oil is a uterine stimulant so not recommended for self-prescribing. What I've done before for sore tooth when I didn't have any clove oil to hand is to simply chew on a couple of whole cloves. Again, though, please do check with your healthcare provider, as you never know ...

Bonjella! Clove oil also is good. My dentist always told me to rub the tooth with tooth paste when I got a tooth ache, and it does work!

Evening all.

Congrats on anyone reaching milestones recently.

I had MW appointment yesterday all was good, especially when we started talking about being induced in 3 weeks time :) I just have to get it confirmed on wednesday after my growth scan, the way he's been growing it shouldnt be a problem as he's a little heffer lol. MW said the stress i've got over worrying about another stillbirth is enough to warrant induction at 38 weeks and im so happy with that. 1 week tomorrow and i start maternity leave and i cant wait, im so uncomfy sat leaning over my desk all day.

Just seen Watchdog on TV, they were doing a review on prams - it was so annoying. Fair enough they tested practicality on a bus but then they had the things on a bucking bronco!? What's that going to prove? I can't stand pointless TV like that making things out to be worse than they really are. Like people are really going to strap their pram to a bucking bronco and watch LO spin around in it! (LOL sorry ladies, rant over)

Thanks everyone! I am in agony....took 2 paracetamol at 6pm, by 7,30 they had worn off completely.

Colsy - unfortunately I don't have any oil of cloves. I've always been told this was the thing to use but until I became PG I'd NEVER had toothache (apart from wisdom teeth related) in my life! I will send hubby to the pharmacy in town tomorrow to see if we can get some pregnancy safe stuff! lol

Chaos - thanks. I've just been and brushed my teeth after having some weetabix (needed something soft) and it did seem to ease the pain off a little, at least for 5 minutes. I think the problem is that the teeth all feel really loose in the gum like they are shifting (like when your wisdom teeth come in) but it's both the top and bottom on my left side. Hopefully a good nights sleep and some more painkillers at 10pm will ease it off enough!

Thanks for the help everyone :hugs: You're all stars!! :flower:

Thanks everyone! I am in agony....took 2 paracetamol at 6pm, by 7,30 they had worn off completely.

Colsy - unfortunately I don't have any oil of cloves. I've always been told this was the thing to use but until I became PG I'd NEVER had toothache (apart from wisdom teeth related) in my life! I will send hubby to the pharmacy in town tomorrow to see if we can get some pregnancy safe stuff! lol

Chaos - thanks. I've just been and brushed my teeth after having some weetabix (needed something soft) and it did seem to ease the pain off a little, at least for 5 minutes. I think the problem is that the teeth all feel really loose in the gum like they are shifting (like when your wisdom teeth come in) but it's both the top and bottom on my left side. Hopefully a good nights sleep and some more painkillers at 10pm will ease it off enough!

Thanks for the help everyone :hugs: You're all stars!! :flower:

:hugs: Hope they behave for you soon x

Just seen Watchdog on TV, they were doing a review on prams - it was so annoying. Fair enough they tested practicality on a bus but then they had the things on a bucking bronco!? What's that going to prove? I can't stand pointless TV like that making things out to be worse than they really are. Like people are really going to strap their pram to a bucking bronco and watch LO spin around in it! (LOL sorry ladies, rant over)

lol, I watched it too with my Oh. Both us complained saying it was a crap way to test the prams. Plus some looked more like buggies/strollers.
The only one which seemed remotely plausable was the bus one & also the hanging the shopping bags. It made me laugh when I saw the M&Ps Luna one fall over first, coz that's the one my sister had for one of my nephews & she was always saying it looked like it was gonna tip over sometimes, haha.

I swear UK TV is getting worse by the day...

lol, I watched it too with my Oh. Both us complained saying it was a crap way to test the prams. Plus some looked more like buggies/strollers.
The only one which seemed remotely plausable was the bus one & also the hanging the shopping bags. It made me laugh when I saw the M&Ps Luna one fall over first, coz that's the one my sister had for one of my nephews & she was always saying it looked like it was gonna tip over sometimes, haha.

I swear UK TV is getting worse by the day...

It was bad wasn't it! Yeah the shopping one two I kinda of understood too along with the bus one. I had to turn the volume down it made me mad lol! (Saddo me!)

Lol, you sound like my sis- she turns the volume down when the TV annoys her... and sometimes shouts at the TV as if she's having an arguement with the presenter!!!! I think 2 kids have done her marbles in, lol.

Lol! I usually moan to OH and then he moans at me beause I made him miss what was on TV! I'm not at the arguing with the TV stage . . yet . . .:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->