Official October Team Bumpkins

im starting to stress!!!!

I need some stuff before baby arrives but cant afford it yet, going hospital 2x a week is going to cost me a fortune!

Need:
Pjs & slippers & more pants
Wipes
and a pressie for DD from baby
could do with a new steraliser too!

Im getting so stressed lol

Im due 1st oct so officially full term!

How scary!!

My hubby got all excited and said "so she can come out any day then" Had to explain that although LO is all ready technically its still likely i'll go overdue as its my first.

Poor bloke looked all disappointed :(

dont say that im hopeing to be early cuz its my first! i cant go overdue ive waited too long! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x

I'd love to be early to but if im honest i dont think im prepared myself mentally yet.

They let you go 13 days overdue at my hospital which is a very long time. I keep thinking "only 3 weeks left" but silly hospital would be happy to wait 5! :(

Oh wish I'd seen the pram testing - sounds hilarious! Where on earth they got the idea to test them on a bucking bronco from is beyond me!!

Sara k - welcome I'm due the 15th or the 6th if I go by my scan

yeah i keep saying 3 weeks but realistically it probs will be bloody 5 knowing my luck! hope not tho cuz i want my body back! x

I asked my OB today if he thought the baby would be early or on time- he just looked at me and said with total certainty, "the baby will be late". I was crushed and annoyed! I just want her out- of course this was the same doc who shot me up with steroids a month ago thinking that I'd have to deliver early so I'm still hoping he's wrong! :)

Does anyone know of a remedy for toothache? I've taken 2 paracetamol but it's not shifting at all!!! :cry:

Bonjella! Clove oil also is good. My dentist always told me to rub the tooth with tooth paste when I got a tooth ache, and it does work!

I once burnt my gums with clove oil, its very strong. If I get really bad toothache I was advised to put a piece of an effervescent tablet on it. (The ones you dissolve in water)

Just seen Watchdog on TV, they were doing a review on prams - it was so annoying. Fair enough they tested practicality on a bus but then they had the things on a bucking bronco!? What's that going to prove? I can't stand pointless TV like that making things out to be worse than they really are. Like people are really going to strap their pram to a bucking bronco and watch LO spin around in it! (LOL sorry ladies, rant over)

Thats sounds anoying and funny, wish i'd seen it, but it wasd probably on during Star Trek :blush:

Lol, you sound like my sis- she turns the volume down when the TV annoys her... and sometimes shouts at the TV as if she's having an arguement with the presenter!!!! I think 2 kids have done her marbles in, lol.

I am always shouting at the TV it really annoys oh that I converse tot he tv how stupid things are.

im starting to stress!!!!

I need some stuff before baby arrives but cant afford it yet, going hospital 2x a week is going to cost me a fortune!

Need:
Pjs & slippers & more pants
Wipes
and a pressie for DD from baby
could do with a new steraliser too!

Im getting so stressed lol

:hugs: I sugger peacocks for nigties they are lovely, just washed mine and only £6 and much better quality than primark. Boots and asda have offers on wipes and streilisers are still on offer in boots I think.

Hae you got a TK Maxx near you they get good bargains. I got a lovely plush star which plays music with miffy on for £3

I asked my OB today if he thought the baby would be early or on time- he just looked at me and said with total certainty, "the baby will be late". I was crushed and annoyed! I just want her out- of course this was the same doc who shot me up with steroids a month ago thinking that I'd have to deliver early so I'm still hoping he's wrong! :)

I so want baby to come early. I'd like him to appear in October at least (please please baby) Ive had enough of being pregnant im so ready to be mum now!

Morning all, well ended up in bed by 8.30 last night. OH was shattered with being up since 2.30 so thought i'd go bed with him. Gosh he gets cranky when tired he keeps snapping. Men hey.
Mum and brother are coming today so looking forward to that!

Morning Ladies...

I hope the tooth ache goes Amiee-Lou.

We had a lovely lunch at Subway's with neice yesterday lunch time. OH got up and made the effort to come too, which was really nice... However, he was such a mardy arse once she'd gone...

I sent him back to bed and went to see my Nanna & Grandad, Mum & Dad with DS, we went for curry night at weatherspoons... It was a lovely evening... Been a while since we've all been together...

Came back home to OH in such a crappy mood... Guess he'd got up on the wrong side of the bed... He had such a go at me, even though I'd left the house all quiet so he could sleep... Guess I'd done everything and anything wrong... (Lost my entire tea on the way home, felt awful...) Then had such an awful back ache, and tightenings in my bump... The last thing I needed was OH going off on one... I could have swung for him, as he ranted about me not caring... Why do men think the entire world revolves around them??? I was livid... Sorry Rant over...

My evening then didn't seem to get any better, thought that I was probably shattered, went to bed, woke up every hour from then until 4am, bump tightening and easing accompanied by back ache... Thought about calling OH, tried to sleep again with the idea that if it was still happening at 5am it'd be worth calling him then... However, thank goodness; it stopped and I managed to sleep until 7am... I've still got awfully sore hips and back but the tightenings has stopped...

Plan for today... Not much, off to take my friend her apple crumble and a couple of loads of washing, and get the ironing board out, maybe even the iron... LOL

I was up at 5 so done load of washing done, ot doing anymore today. Washed up and tidied the living room. Now just waiting for family to come so I can have a day relaxing.

Morning laides,

Maffie - You have had a busy morning !

34 weeks today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold seems to be shifting a bit thank god the last two days my head has felt like it has been stood on ....... Next hosp appointment next tue and I have a couple of questions I want to ask doc. So looking forward to that app, think after this one I have app every week or every second week Im not sure !

Anyway hugs to all and hope you all have a lovely weekend ! :hugs:

Eswift I think men are just big kids, they get grumpy and irritable when tired!

congrats lindak!! its a fab feeling!!!!!!!
hope everyone is doing well too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Ladies

Hope your all ok :hugs: Congrats to all those getting to their milestones!
aimee-lou abosol is good for toothache i always used it before i was pregnant but check with chemist see if its safe :hugs: theres nothing worse than toothache!
I watched the watchdog roadtesting the buggys what the hell was they doing! :wacko: I really dont like the harnesses on m&p pushchairs they way there only attached via the waist point so i was suprised at the result there.
Only 6 days to go :happydance: until i meet my little man.:hugs:

Morning all,

:hugs: Eswift

Congrtats LindaK on 34 weeks :happydance:

Lol Maffie, Sad but slightly interesting fact - Patrick Stewart is my boss! :lol:

Thankfully my OH didn't get irratable last night but I did stay out his way just in case - he was re-wiring the lights down in the cellar (we are converting it into a computer room). For some reason when he first did it the lights just never switched off :rofl: He got them sorted eventually!

Ugh had silly nightmares last night, I keep on having worms in my dream (hate worms!) Hope they stop soon. It was a big sloppy slimy one and I had it thrown at me and it hit me on the neck :sick:

That dream sounds funny Kte sorry..... I take it you wont be showing your little one how to boil a worm in your kettle and dissect!

Sorry that probably made you :sick: it's the biologist in me.

That dream sounds funny Kte sorry..... I take it you wont be showing your little one how to boil a worm in your kettle and dissect!

Sorry that probably made you :sick: it's the biologist in me.

Lol ~ iw no way, they are banned from going near them!! :haha: *Spine shivvers*

Forgot to add earlier ~ I hope LO doesn't come late as quite a few family members have their birthdays early November :

Morning ladies,

The toothache has gone!! :happydance: I'm so pleased as I was in tears and went to bed at 9pm last night! I can't believe it's gone that quickly again though!

Hope we're all ok today...I'm in a good mood as hubby is at home and made sausage butties for breakfast....yummers! Not quite sure what we're up to the rest of the day, but I'm sure it wont involve a lot of moving! lol

Have a good day ladies and congrats to all the landmarks today!

Just saw this post about LittleKitten in 3rd tri ~littlekitten-8-hospital.html

Hello, ladies! Hope everyone is doing grand today. I was running around like a crazy person yesterday and never managed to get a minute to fire up the laptop so i haven't caught up on the last days goss yet, hope all of you had a good one :) .
Well, i'm officially 34 weeks today!!!!! Not long to go now, do any other first timers have the fear lol?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->