Official October Team Bumpkins

37 weeks today!!

My god i feeling so rough yesterday and today, got a sore throat and cough :cry: . Off shopping for rest of labour bag today & DD's pressie from baby :thumbup:
Hope you all okay?
x0x​

congrats on 37 wks, its a fab feeling!!! well done xtaylors mummy xxxx

Morning ladies :hi:

Well oh is off to see the kids for the day (not got them this weekend) So im home alone. Vegging at the moment but think im going to wash all the bedding as the sun is shining.

Had a day out with mum and eldest brother yesterday. OH took a half day so we went for a lovely carvery then did some shopping. My mum is convinced the baby will come in 2-3 weeks :rofl:

Good morning ladies,

Hope we're all ok.

:hugs: LK - Sorry to hear you had another episode....your LO obviously just wants to meet you! Only a couple more weeks though and he's full term :thumbup:

Kte - I have sympathy....I too can't get motivated today! I have a pile of washing that should have been done yesterday but I couldn't be bothered. LO is having a quiet day so I think his/her laziness is rubbing off on me! lol. Hubby has just gone to make me a cuppa and maybe an apple pie will come my way too! :happydance:

Hope we're all ok....congrats on the milestones! We're all getting so close! Hubby starts his leave in 4 weeks today! I so cannot wait!! We have ante-natal tomorrow....oooh must ring them as I can't remember what time it starts....11am or 1pm....:shrug:

Have a good day ladies xxx

Hi girls, just popping in to say good luck to all the due october mums, think they will start poppin out from now until mid november! I have a month left tomorrow til im due - think he will be late but want him nowwwwww hehe. Even though got lots to get ready for him yet. Not been in here much as only recently found out this is wer u were all hiding!!

Well done to those who have had their LOs already, can't believe I am having a baby yet hehe. Looking forward to Xmas too, its gona be extra special this year!

So good luck everybody hope everything goes smoothly for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been finishing off the paperwork, almost done :happydance: Soon shower time and then hopefully before I know it OH will be home from work :D About 2 hrs max to go . . .

I was thinking washing can wait until tomorrow but we are off to Truckfest :dohh: :rofl:

aimee-lou ~ a cuppa and an apple pie sounds good! Although I will have substitute my apple pie with a cherry bakewell :lol: OH got me them yesterday as a treat bless him, actual mr kiplin ones too (we normall get the shops own brand!) His shopping list nearly brought me to tears yesteday, sad I know, he was just so thoughtful with it all. It's the little things sometimes!

Hello Bailey4ever :wave: welcome to the ever illusive october bumpkins thread! Good luck to you too :flower:

aimee-lou ~ a cuppa and an apple pie sounds good! Although I will have substitute my apple pie with a cherry bakewell :lol: OH got me them yesterday as a treat bless him, actual mr kiplin ones too (we normall get the shops own brand!) His shopping list nearly brought me to tears yesteday, sad I know, he was just so thoughtful with it all. It's the little things sometimes!

He he I had cherry bakewells a couple of days ago....but they were soooo sweet I could hardly eat them. More by volume of icing than anything else. We buy the co-op own ones normally but occasionally a Mr K cake wil fall into the shopping basket....they are much better! :thumbup:

I'll save you an apple pie though....the co-op ones are particularly tasty!! :flower:

He he I had cherry bakewells a couple of days ago....but they were soooo sweet I could hardly eat them. More by volume of icing than anything else. We buy the co-op own ones normally but occasionally a Mr K cake wil fall into the shopping basket....they are much better! :thumbup:

I'll save you an apple pie though....the co-op ones are particularly tasty!! :flower:

:thumbup:

OH and I got addicted to apple pies a while back, they ended up warm with lots of sqwirty cream on at one point! *drool*

:thumbup:

OH and I got addicted to apple pies a while back, they ended up warm with lots of sqwirty cream on at one point! *drool*

*drool* indeed......I'm a fan of them hot with custard myself! lol:happydance:

wow-hoo, I managed to get my friend's 13 yr old daughter to come help me repaint the house today!!!!!!!!! (Our house is 100% neutral & though we've lived here for 2 years, it looks really grubby and skakny in my opinion, so I've bought the exact same colour to repaint the walls to make everything look spick & span again before the baby comes. Next stop is rug doctor to get the carpets cleaned & bleach the hell out of the 2 bathrooms, then I bvelieve I am sorted!!!!!!)
I'm so pleased- the thought of doing it by myself was just overwhelming; said I'd give her some pocket money & she was like, 'what time do you want me?!' Nice to see money is still important to a 13 yr old girl, lol.
Let project redecorate begin!

Morning all,

:happydance: 34 WEEKS TODAY :happydance:

:?: Just a thought ~ does anyone else here have to pay parking at the hospital? Everytime me and OH go we pay but have seen so many other people just park up and walk in!?! On the hospital sheet we were given it says bring change for parking . . . so I don't understand why people aren't paying and why they are getting away with it. It's something I will ask on the tour but that isn't until the 23rd. I just wondered if anyone was aware of some kind of scheme? OH and I have a plan to park at a friends house who lives nearby to avoid paying when the time comes but I just don't understand why no one else seems to bother - there are signs and pay machines all over the place!

We too have to pay for parking, and depending where you go depends on how much... If it's the local one it £4 for 24 hours so not too bad, if it the larger one it's £1 an hour until you get to £12 for 24 hours... Bit of a con, as you can't go to the local one unless your low risk, so if you've ended up a the other there's issues anyway. Now't like kicking when you're down...

Mum & Dad came around this afternoon, bless them just as I'd nabbed the sofa too... Hehehehe they've tackled the front garden for me... DS & OH have cleaned and washed my car too... I did do some washing and ironing too... We're off to KFC for tea, as none of us have stopped at all today... (Mum & Dad left 10 mins ago...)

It has been a lovely day here, tried to stay out of the sun though, managed to walk around the field with the dogs and my Mum... Really pleasent...

Have a lovely evening girls... Would be nice to have a chilled glass of wine (maybe a bottle...) Dream on LOL

Thanks Eswift ~ Ours is 1.50 for 2hrs, then goes up to £5 if you stay over 4hrs but I am not 100% how that will work as you have to pay between 8am and 8pm. We paid again today but will defo still be parking at my friends house thankfully. It was quite a shock that we actually saw someone else pay today ~ first time! Still, more than not people didn't bother. Its out of order really, some places charge throught the nose like you say and your stuck with it yet I think our hospital is quite reasonable in comparison and the people there don't pay when they should. :nope:

My OH and our friend enjoyed a refreshing alcoholic drink today, I haven't been fussed all pregnancy but I was a little jealous today!

I just had bakewell tart number 3!

Has anyone else had the breathing classes yet? It was just like a gym class sesson, breath in through the nose and out throught the mouth . . . and tense your muscles and then relax. It was still a good class but I just thought I was going to be let into a big breathing secret or something!?! At least I know I can remeber what to do when the time comes. OH opened a can of cola halfway through the class whilst the instructor was talking but the can didn't open fully so it went on for ages! :blush: She stopped as it made her loose her place and she just said to him 'I bet your annoying in the cinema! Do you have any popcorn on you as well?!! :rofl:

our parking is soo expensive:

£3.00 for 1-2hours
£4.20 2-4 hours
£5.40 4-6 hours

ect ect

It bad, especailly at the times you don't even know how long you will be there for too!

The parking at mine is £1.60 per hour up to 5 hours, then £25 after that. What a f*****g rip off!

Our parking is £2.50 for 2 hours (which isn't too bad compared to some places) but the birth centre offers a 3 day pass for £10 (or is it £15?) either way, thats not bad at all! When we arrive in labour, we are also allowed to park right up at the front entrance, abandon the car, they will put a permit on it until we're able to go and move it (i.e LO is born or I'm happy for hubby to go off for 15 mins to find a space!).....all very sensible! lol

ours is £1 for 1st hour then £1.80 for 2-4 hours and not too sure how much after that, must remember to check next time we're up though my in laws only live round the corner so I guess if we're stuck they can come round with some money

arghh some people drive me insaneee lol

this lass on my facebook. Shes 30weeks on thursday, for some reason she has it in her head that shes due when shes 38 weeks not 40.. and two weeks later she will be "overdue" lol... driving me insaneeee!

Morning all, not a clue how much parking is at our hospital as ive either gone on the bus or been dropped off when we have a hire car. These places are a rip off though. I guess if mum visits while im in hospital she'll be ok as she has a blue badge.

Cant sleep this morning, have bad heartburn and just feel unsettled. Don't know why just feel like ive had bad dreams but cant remember them :shrug:

Ive noticed recently baby seems to kick less vigourous, lots of wriggling and turning but kicks seem less prominent, i wonder if he's starting to get a big for in there.

Maffie - I was just about to post the same thing. I can still feel the odd nudge and a certain amount of twisting and turning....but I used to get pummelled and feel almost bruised but bubs hasn't had a 'flip-out' in a couple of days. I'm keeping an eye on the movements though....I'm sure it's something to do with the fact that at the last check up we were 3/5 engaged and my bump is very tight so I think we're back facing outwards, so my kidneys are probably bearing the brunt! lol

Full day ahead - we're off to ante-natal at the birth centre today. I'm really excited and so is hubby....got to be there at 1 so hubby is making me scrambled eggs on toast so that we wont have to eat until later (Although they did mention something about cake! lol)

Taylor's Mummy - I had a similar problem. We were supposed to be going to a 'house-warming' last night. It had originally started out as my birthday celebration but got hi-jacked. Long story lol.......Anyhoo, we made our excuses and told her that as the baby was 3/5 engaged and could basically come at any time, we felt it best not to travel 2 hours each way to come to a big bash. I got a message back saying that she had 'asked a friend' about what engaged meant....in other words she didn't believe me and was checking if I was making it up. It's not the first time. Another friend (my best friend's BF whom I've never met!!!!) keeps asking what type of birth I'm having, whether or not I'm having a water birth, and most creepily, What type of contraception we're using afterwards. He has no kids, neither does my best friend......It's all rather creepy. I'm sure your friend is just confused about the dates.....and technically 37 weeks is term so she is right.....kind of.....in a way......sort of! lol Just smile and nod and when she goes to 42 weeks she'll know different! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->