Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi ladies,
I too went all night without needing a pee :happydance: but I didn't have a drink after 9pm,so maybe that had something to do with it.

A sad day for me today,its 6 months to the day since my mum died :cry: and on a happier note, 6 months exactly to my due date!
Babylove :hugs: to you xx
Ive had to give in and buy a new pair of work trousers. Ive gone from a size 10 to a 14 in 3weeks!!

Oh babes i hope you are ok :hugs::hugs: always here if you need a chat xxx

Woo hoo! well several hours down the line i have read through all 49 pages of posts on this thread!

Can I be added to October Bumpkins, I'm the last one I think, due on Oct 30th! My own dates told me Oct 31 so I thought I'd best wait till my scan till I found if I was an October Bumpkin or November Sparkler, as it was the scan moved me forward a day to the 30th!

Evening ladies!

Lots of :hugs: for everyone who needs them at the moment, there seem to be a few of us :hugs:

I had my 16 week MW appt today, got bloods taken, she got the doppler out (I didnt let on that I had one at home :blush: - it was only a rental and have sent it back today :() And baby's heartrate was 138 so im thinking boy, although I know how many times that theory is wrong. She also measured me, and said "your a big 16weeks" as I am measuring more 17, so that was nice to know :D

Only 4 and a half weeks to go til 20 week scan, the weeks are flying in! I sometimes look at our tickers in disbelief :shock: as it seems like only yesterday they were saying 4 weeks or 6 weeks!

I have also started buying stuff for baby, I have:

1 pack size 1 nappies
1 white blanket
3 pairs scratchmits
3 first size bodysuits

So for me, that good, its a start as cash is tight! And I wasnt going to buy anything til we find out the sex, and we still havent decided when this will be, probably around 20 weeks, or when we come back from our week at Centre Parcs (22nd May) if I can get an appointment, as there is only one clinic that does it here.............maybe I should get that booked!!!

Hope everyone is keeping well, and bumps are growing fast :D Take care girlies!

xx

Hi ladies,
Thanks for this thread Chaos! I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and due 15th Oct so pls can you add me? (My date was 22nd Oct but 12wk scan took me forward a week!)
Waiting till 28th May to find out if I'm joining Team Pink or Blue, can't wait!!:happydance:
Got a bit of a bump now, but am looking 'is she pregnant or just fat' at the mo lol!!:rofl:

Hope you are all doing well!! xx

Evenin' Ladies and bumps!

How's everyone tonight? I'm being bad, I cooked the husband chicken stir fry and rice and then totally didn't want it my self so am now cooking some chips. yummeh! :) If only I could get battered sausages delivered to some states. Oh what I'd do for some richmond sausages right now!

HoneySunshine ~ Snowboarding? Holy moly! I went skiing once when I was about 11, I went flying over a snow mound and landed in a heap on top of 6 other people haha. I'm so accident prone I'd never attempt it now.
Good luck on Friday :)

Eswift ~ I remember when I had to have 4 back teeth taken out (one on each corner) to make room for a brace. It was most peculiar feeling. Of course it was short lived because all 4 of my wisdom teeth came thru after that!
What did the midwife say?

Helz81 ~ Aww I'm sorry you're having a tough day :hug: Gotta be so hard :( Yay on the pregnancy milestone tho :)

djgirl ~ :rofl::rofl::rofl: @ "grumpy pregnant attitude" .. does mine towards my boss count towards that. Man I really wanna attack a bottle of wine haha.

Cinnamongirl ~ How did the working from home thing go? Good luck tomorrow! :)

Mummy~L, Charlottesma, tj1091 ~ Due dates updated :)

krissssiiii.x ~ Your bump looks cute! Today I was wishing I had a smaller one. I think my skin has reached its stretching capacity. It just kinda felt tight and sore today around my hips. Extra moisturizer time! Try and keep those stretch marks at bay.

pip holder ~ Argh, times like this I wish I was still at home. Maybe I can send my sister and Nan shopping for me lol.

Lazy Leo ~ Woah, you read all 49 pages! Good going! It only says I have 13 on my screen, I changed my options to 40 posts a page. Welcome to the group! :)

Awayagain ~ I dunno, I like your theory! My sisters mum has 2 boys and 1 girl. She says under 140 = boy, over = girl. It proved correct with her 3 and correct with mine :) That's a nice lil stash you have. I think ima start getting some stuff like that now. My MIL has been clipping huggys tokens lol.

Ok girls have a great night :)

Good Morning ladies!

I'm at work at silly hour again and originally was supposed to be doing 11 hours today but tbh I think I shall be finishing at 2. I feel really awful, bad back, feel sick, hardly slept, generally I look as rough as houses too! When exactly can I expect to bloom?! :rofl:

Also got some bad news as I was doing some research about maternity stuff (as work haven't got a clue!! :hissy:) and found that I'm only entitled to 1/2 the amount of holidays I thought so I'll have to take a cut in pay earlier if I was to finish earlier......looks like I was right to leave that ticker off just for the time being! Which, quite frankly, SUCKS!!!!! :hissy:

On the plus side (if you can call it that) I have to go to get my bloods taken tomorrow for my triple test, and then next week is midwife 16 weeks (15 weeks today! :happydance:) and we get to hear the heartbeat! I also don't have to go to some awards event dinner thing that night either....thank goodness!

Hope we're all having a good day so far, have a good rest of your wednesday!

x

Good Morning Ladies!!

Well, MW appointment was late, by over half an hour; when we got in to see her, she just laughed about needing to make her appointments longer?? No appologies? I guess I shouldn't whinge, should I? :hissy:

We ended up having to cut our appointment rather short as we had DS to collect from school... She said that the weight loss was something I could have done with! OH just sat there with his mouth open! She's the same size as me! Cheeky! :growlmad: She mentioned that she could feel everything nicely, didn't measure me or take any bloods. We did hear the babe's heart beat which was beating around 147bpm. She did check my bp and just looked at what it was before as it's still rather low.:blush:

Otherwise all's well...:happydance:

We're off to the Job Centre and the Council Office today, and I'm in the right kind of mood for tem today - Go on start with me cause I'll tell you a thing or two! OH has applied for jobs all over the last couple of days, even over in Italy. I know he's trying but there just aren't many about!:hissy: Kind of looking at things slightly different today, think a couple of decent nights sleep are starting to make things seem so much better.:happydance:

Even toying with buying a swimming suit next week and starting to drag Mum to the bath's one evening...:blush:

Morning ladies .. hope everyone is ok.

I am off for a haircut today, but before i go wanted to share this pic with you all

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/007-1.jpg

My son loves the baby bless him xx

fantastic bump - baby love!

I'm going to join you 2nd trimester girls now, I'll be 14 weeks this Friday - it's going quite quickly now. I've had 2 nights where I haven't had to go for a wee and slept well, but recently I've been waking again ;-(

Not feeling nauseaous anymore so that's great.

How's everyone else doing?

Laura xx

Evening ladies!

So for me, that good, its a start as cash is tight! And I wasnt going to buy anything til we find out the sex, and we still havent decided when this will be, probably around 20 weeks, or when we come back from our week at Centre Parcs (22nd May) if I can get an appointment, as there is only one clinic that does it here.............maybe I should get that booked!!!

xx

What center parcs are you going to babe?

Morning ladies!
Its a lovely sunny day here, have the 2nd load of washing going and going to change the beds in a mo (not nesting, just making the most of my day off & the sun!). DS2 off to preschool at 12 then in to town for me collect new glasses (yipee) and do some shopping, I need to accessorise the kitchen now its all finished!! Then off to see the midwife at 2, she was really miserable last time so am hoping the sun will have cheered her up this time :)
Hope you all have a good day x

Morning all,

Just a quick post because i'm supposed to be working :sad1:, was wondering if anyone has had some experience of this. I've had pretty bad morning sickness (more like all day and especially night sickness!!) and over the last 3 weeks have had really bad headaches, I think they are tensions headaches which have made me worse! I was getting concerned in case it was a bloodpressure problem and my next midwife appointment is next week which was too late. I went to the docs yesterday and he thinks the sickness and headache are both related so has give me some antihistamines (cyclizine) to combat the morning sickness and hopefully the headache. Besides them making me a little more tired I actually feel a lot better but feel really guilty for taking the drugs! He assures me they are safe for the baby? has anyone else come across these and found any problems

Any guidance would be much appreciated
Very concerned Pocketbird :confused:

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well

Pocketbird30 - Do you have hayfever at all? My MS hasn't gone yet either and I've been having headaches the last few weeks, didn't even think about blood pressure though. My asthma has got worse though since the weather's been better so I thought it may be hayfever. If the doctor says they are ok, they're prob fine, they're normally pretty cautious and it's prob better for bubs that you feel better than suffer through it all.

Baby.Love, you're bump is gorgeous, I'm so jealous, I have no bump yet :( Hopefully it will come in the next few weeks.

I hired a doppler on Monday, which goes against my PMA, everything's ok mentalilty but as I have no bump I just want to make sure everything's ok.

Mornin' Lovelies!

Happy Hump Day!!

So I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. Nearly the 5 month mark! :) OOH I totally forgot to mention that I got my triple test back and it was normal :)
Nothing really planned for me today but work. That's if I don't hurt my boss first and put my self out of a job haha.

Aimee ~ Urgh that sucks about your hoildays. At least you're getting something though! Better than nothing. Here in the USA, you get no holiday/benefits for the first year and then you're lucky to get a week. Let me change you that was a big adjustment from going from 5 weeks a year at home lol.
Good luck tomorrow with the triple test :)

Liz101 ~ Due date added :) You're a zoo keeper? AWESOME job. Which animal do you care for?

Eswift ~ I can't believe the MW said that! Cheeky bitch! My OB is *always* running over. Last week, I was the first after lunch and was still seen 1 hr late due to a delivery he had to attend. I mean I understand that he has these things too do, and my time will come also, but it don't make it any less annoying to waste an hour! Good luck at the job center!!

Babylove ~ GREAT bump!! Wow its a good size! My next pic will be the 5 month one.

uh, I just got kicked, I guess its breakfast time lol.

Panda97 ~ Welcome across! When is your due date so I can update the front page?

Jlosomerset ~ Good luck at the MW's :)

Pocketbird30 ~ Yes the headaches can be due to the M/S .. more so if you are actually vomiting. First of all you tense up when you vomit and that can cause tension headaches, but more importantly when you vomit you dehydrate your self. You need to drink loads of water to replace those fluids. Half your body weight in OZ's a day is recommended. (so 140lbs = 70 oz, about 8 glasses)
Something that always helps my tension headaches and migraines is an adjustment at a chiropractors. Loosens everything up nicely.
Hope you feel better :)

Dom ~ What is PMA?

Alright, time for the daily slog. Have a great day ladies!

Just checked through the bump thread and baby.love i cant believe your bump! Wow!! Im 16 weeks today and thought i was showing alot but it seems not compared to you.
Looks lovely though :hug:

Hiya :)

Just got back from my scan!

Im having a Blue flavoured Jellytot :cloud9::cloud9: Heartrate was 143bpm and he was soo cute :D Just ralaxing sucking his thumb :kiss:

Will put some pics up in a bit :D

xxx

Evening ladies!

xx

What center parcs are you going to babe?

We are going to Whinfell Forest hun x

Hi ya ladies glad you are all well!

I had my Nuchal scan screenign results today which are low risk, so one less thing to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->