Official October Team Bumpkins

:hi: Ladies

How are we all? :flower:
Havent been around much as been busy trying to get everything sorted for thursday and been feeling unwell the past week morning sickness has come back with a vengance:wacko:. Its seems really strange that this time next week i will have my little man in my arms and i will no longer be pregnant. Im going to make sure i do a last bump pic as been doing them everyweek and keeping them on file to look back on as this is my last ever pregnancy :cry:.
Congrats to all you ladies meeting your milestones and congrats to our new oct mummys :hugs: xx

*ahem* 18 days to go!!! :happydance::happydance:

Mornin' :)

Well I think little Miss Autumn is destined to come in to this world facing the left lol. Her back is still along my right side (head down) Alas I know they can turn right up until they are on their way out, so I aint worried really.

I've been sitting on my ball as much as possible to encourage gravity to help. It's actually really comfy!

We're off to the in laws today for "Grandparents day" It's a long ol drive about 50 miles, but at least we get a free feed out of it haha. You what, sods law will dictate that me being that far from the hospital, I'll go in to labour ;)

Flora ~ Thanks for the list, I'll update the front page a lil later on. (Note to self Page 115, 12 Oct)

If any of you see births and stuff, let me know, cause I aint on the forums so much at the moment and do miss things :)

Kte ~ Congrats on 34 weeks :) Re parking, back home it was like 80p an hour when I went to the hospital. Its free here in the states tho. (As it should be!!)

Keerthy ~ How were the classes?

TaylorsMummy ~ Congrats on 37 weeks. Just think this time next week you'll have a baby, are you ready?! haha.

Bailey4eva ~ :wave:

Aimee ~ OMG I WANT CHERRY BAKEWELLS!!!!!! :growlmad: They don't sell them here AT ALL and they don't even sell ground almonds so I can't even make my own! :cry::cry: Have SO been craving them haha. I'm going to see if I can buy some whole ones and grind them in the food processor.

Ok breakfast time!

Afternoon Ladies...

Hi All, hope you're all having a wonderful weekend...

Me & my bump are having another rough day, morning sickness, kicks and cramps all thrown in... Given up with my trousers and had a hot bath, mooching about in my dressing gown...Bump has dropped right down... I've gained a gap between my bump and my boobs...

Anyhow... All will be right in the end...

Mumof4 ~ Good Luck...

Afternoon all,

I am pooped! Went to Truckfest today with OH and his dad and we were walking about for ages! It was good fun but some of the floor was really gravely so a little hard for my stylish pregnancy wobble! OH was kind enough to drag a chair around with us all day, it was a fold up one but not really one designed to go out and about with!

LO has had about 4-5 bouts of hiccups today, they make me chukkle :cloud9:

I'm off to make dinner, chicken kievs. Really feel like :sleep: time now! I'll fight it off for a little longer. I just know my leg will be all twitchy tho and keep me up longer :growlmad: damn thing has started already!

:hugs: for all who need them x

Hiya girls, firstly I wanna apologise but I haven't caught up with what I've missed as there will be soooo much of it as I can't seem to get on as much as I did before. So, I hope we are all well and getting more and more excited about our babies impending arrivals!!!
I haven't been on much due to several reasons really..the main one being that since my good friend sadly lost her husband 3 weeks ago, I have been giving my spare time to be with her. She doesn't want to be on her own just yet so when I'm not at work and the kids are at school, I'm at her house. Me and baby are fine but it does take alot out of me, I'm emotionally exhausted. Also Ive come down with abit of a cold I think and think I have developed mild SPD as some days I can't lift my legs to get my knickers on without being in pain and I hobble around like an old lady so have spent alot of time soaking in nice warm baths to try relax.
I have a midwife appointment in the morning so will have a chat about it with her. I finish work on Thursday- my wedding anniversary :happydance: so hopefully will have abit more time to try catch up with you ladies.

Hiya all,

Good luck for Thursday Mumof42009!

I am ok, feel sick every time I lay down flat, and it's even worse if I eat onions (which is a pity as I usually eat them all the time).
I have SPD (or PGP as it's now called), which is making everything a pain.
I am tired ALL the time, from the minute I drag myself out of bed until I fall asleep, usually during Corrie or Eastenders. That also includes a 1 or 2 hour nap when dd is at school!

Other than that I am fine! Just really ready for baby to come now. I hope he comes sooner rather than later, although I have been buying some gorgeous maternity clothes from Ebay that I have haven't had a chance to wear yet, so not too early!

Also, our hospital parking is free :)

dp is really stressing me out tonight. i swear its like going out with a child with his bloody moods lately!! wish he would just f---k off tbh

Good evening girls

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am in such a fowl mood atm! I have been getting period pains on and off since last night & my boobs feel like i have been shot in the chest.. I have spent all day washing clothes for mine and Freya's hospital bag and am shattered, plus i still have to iron it all... I have my 36 week MW appointment tomorrow and am thinking it will be my last as i cant see me going another couple of weeks...

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, sorry i havent read back so if anyone needs them here are some :hugs: But please dont squeeze too tight as my boobs are killing x

Right i am off to iron some stuff then i am gonna bounce on my ball! catch you all in a bit xxx

Evening all, just managed a nap but still shattered. My mum quickly popped in and she was worried as my pains have been coming every 10 minutes :shrug: but after a few hours they stop again. It's driving me bonkers. 34 week scan and appointment tomorrow so will make sure im checked out. Baby is still moving plenty so he seems fine. Stomach keeps getting so tight now!
OH is cooking :cloud9: so I think it will be food, casualty then bed for me. Might manage to catch 1 csi before I fall back to sleep.

im in such a foul mood today too lol. everything dp does is pissing me off lol:shrug:. Just had a cleaning frenzy and POLISHED! lol havent in such a long time it looked a right mess lol. Im well hungry now but really cant be bothered to cook:blush:

Im so tired, had a 3hour kip this afternoon haha.

Now watching teen cribs with dp :wacko: nothing else on =[

hello all, hugs to all that need it!!!!!
Well today i have been really down, had a good cry and also had lower back ache, maybe George is geting ready, i feel really uncomfy too, fingers crossed i sleep ok, im so ready now for my little boy xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations & Welcome to the team Jordan!!!! :hugs: :flower:

Well, ladies... sorry I havent been much in here lately!
Had been to my NHS antenatal classes on saturday, sadly had to come back half way as I was too tired since, hadn't slept properly the prev night!!!

Had been out all day today..... been to Heathrow to pick up my mom!!! yayyyy... she is here finally.... :happydance: :happydance:

I am happy she is here and I can have some rest atleast a few weeks b4 the LO is due! that is if I am COMFORTABLE/LO lets me be...... :haha:
on the other side am guilty I am troubling her this early! :dohh: Am I being Selfish!!!! :blush: :shrug:

Did a bit of grocery shopping ... and came home around 7ish... and am shattered, but can't go to bed!:nope:

I want to :sleep: so bad!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to all those who need them!!!!!
Slowly I am loosing patience... becoming grumpy... getting angry at DH.... errr!!!!! :shrug: Porb hormones playing up at the end!!!!

Ohh ya.... I AM 36 WEEKS TODAY!!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Got to finalise my hospital bag!

P.S: I have a feeling I will go Overdue.... :dohh: anyone feeling the same????? Prob coz my mom was 2 weeks overdue with me!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

My god it's been a long weekend. One of our friends from uni came to visit, so I dragged her to help me re-paint all the wall in the hallway. Tomorrow I'm gonna do the 2 bathrooms, then got plumber coming tues coz I thinki our sink is leaking in the kitchen. Got driving lesson weds followed by more painting, then Dr checkup thurs & more painting, then babysitting my 2 nephews friday before another long weekend of painting our bedroom & the nursury... on top of all the usual washing, ironing, cooking & cleaning that my OH seems to just expect me to do now that I am supposedly a 'lady of leisure!' What a joke. I hope I do go into labour early to teach him a lesson that I am NOT superwoman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Anyways, hope everyone had a good weekend and that this week is even better. Not long now is it?!

Good Morning All...

This lie in lark is catching... I'm up, just had my breakie, could just sneak back to bed again once DS has left for school... What a crapy looking day here already...

OH is zzzing away upstairs... He was suppose to have started painting the kitchen/diner so time over the weekend... He's not got anywhere near opening the paint's lid... He's been doing this for 2 weeks now, it's starting to really bug me now... Patience!?! Is something I'm missing so much now...

I hope all you ladies have had an excellent nights sleep... And, hopefully a good day to follow xxxx

Keerthy - I think I am going to go overdue, LO doesnt seem to be making any signs of appearing any time soon! We will just have to wait and see though. Only 4 weeks to go for you!!! xxx

Mornig all,

Sometimes I feel like I will go overdue but then again I am starting to feel like there are so many loose ends that need tieing up LO may come early to be cheeky! :shurg: I hadn't really been feeling any preparation pains or anything but yesteday and last night I got a stitch type feeling and at the AN class she said that is some hormone making my muscles more relaxed.

I keep on waking up feeling so sick now too, its horrible :nope:

Bably.love, Maffie & Helz ~ I hope your appointments go well this morning / today :flower:

Keerthy ~ I don't think you are being selfish, I bet you mum can't wait to help you! You know how mothers like to get/be involved :D

Hi, welcome :wave: and congrats to Jordanxx19x

I hope you get to enjoy your busy week florabean and it doesn't take too much out of you :flower:

OK I had really best get on with some work, I want my works jobs list gone by the end of this week so then I can relax, only 4 weeks left!!

Morning Laides,

Hope you all had a nice weekend ! The weather was fab here in Dublin..... Cold is starting to clear up aswell still have a stuffy nose though. Hosp app in the morning hopefully they tell me baby head is engaged.

:hugs: to all xxx

Morning all:flower:

:hugs: to everyone, think we are all suffering with various aches, pains & niggles now and getting impatient for our little bundles, lets hope the next few weeks go swiftly, I know I am definately ready and wishing the time away.

I have a child free house till 3.30 today so making the most of it and catching up with a friend I've not seen for a while, she lives 30 miles away so dont get together too often so be nice to see her and have a girly lunch:happydance:

Have a good day girls n bumps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"