Official October Team Bumpkins

Girls our baby is being called

Sienna :)

Aint it just amazing?! xxxx

thanks for the guesses xx

that was going to be my next guess, honest!

are you keeping Louise as a middle name? I think that would be lovely...

iv decided i want to get a little white shirt and black tie with dark denim jeans and lil vans for my little man to wear on xmas day lol cant find a shirt and tie for him though =[

Afternoon all,

Well, I have whittled down some of my work list so I'm feeling much better about it all. I just want it out of the way this week as the new term starts next week so it will be fun and games as it always is!

Hope you feel better soon eswift and it doesn't drag on for you :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon too Chaos :flower:

Such a tease baby.love!! :thumbup: for Sienna :happydance:

Thanks girls

and yes she is Sienna Louise x

I am so freaking happy :happydance: x

This is the last time you are aloud to change ok !! LOL No sienna is lovely my friends sister called her little girl sienna a couple of weeks ago its lovely !

I Leah hereby promise that this is the last time we are changing our daughters name and she shall remain Sienna forever x

There you go Linda :rofl:

Hi all you lovely pregnant for now October Bumpkins :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I've not been on much lately, just feeling too bloody tired & fat :(

Took DD swimming yesterday and I could hardly swim as it felt like my tummy was going to burst every time I swam:blush:

Sorry I hav'ent had time to read through all the post as theres so many, so a'l just give u all big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love the new name Baby.love:happydance:

Sxxx
:hug:

I Leah hereby promise that this is the last time we are changing our daughters name and she shall remain Sienna forever x

There you go Linda :rofl:

:rofl: We are all witness to that!!

Seriously tho, glad you and OH are so happy with her new name x

I just realised, Louise seems a popular middle name again . . . not that I am fussed, its my own middle name!

If our LO is a girl then their middle name will be Louise too . . that's all I am saying on the name front!! he he

My LO has Louise for her middle name too, were not too sure of her first name yet!!!

Alexis or Lexis or alexia or Lexia!!!

But its Lexie lou for short we had agreed on that

Sxxx

:baby: Afternoon all, hope were all well!
Babylove what are u like!!!!! But i must admit its a
FAB NAME!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:
How come you changed your mind then???
Hope everyone is doing ok, and goodluck to those who have appointments too
:happydance: not long to go now for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sienna is a beautiful name :thumbup:

Back from midwife..she was so lovely and chatty,really hope I get her when Im in labour!! BP fine, wee clear, measuring at 34cm,so spot on, he's still head down but not engaging just yet, HB of 150bpm..definatley on for my homebirth :thumbup: aslong as things continue to be fine! My next appointment is a longer one, in 2 weeks and we will talk about homebirth in more detail.We disscussed the pains Ive been having in my legs and lower back and when walking sometimes and she said it's likely I do have mild spd. She suggested I buy and wear a support band to support bump..anyone here wear one? Gosh she was so nice,really put me at ease, oh and I told her I've managed to win a birth pool off ebay for a fiver!!! and she was really supportive of me using it for my labour and actual birth if I wish to, just told me to buy a new liner for it. :happydance:

iv decided i want to get a little white shirt and black tie with dark denim jeans and lil vans for my little man to wear on xmas day lol cant find a shirt and tie for him though =[

Kim, I have 2 pairs of little vans with the matching beany hates for my little boy. My OH's dad went to the Vans shop in town & they were on sale, so he got us 1 pair with eyeballs on & the other has little dinosaurs on :) Completely adorable!!! I also got the cutest lil wooly hat & mittens with turquoise skulls & crossbones on from ebay too. My kid's gonna be a lil sexy goth baby, haha! (nah, not really, I just get bored with the usual baby blue stuff, so anything that's a bit different, I'll get t make him a bit more unique, iykwim?)

Next had some lil boys shirts & ties, but they were quite expensive...

Baby.Love:great new name choice. Aint it funny how popular Louise is too?

I still have no idea what first name to call my little boy; I'm really hoping that when we see him, we will be able to figure out what suits him, but for now, it's kinda frustrating because I always believed finding a name would be simple. If he was a girl it'd be easy; it'd be called Daisy Madeline Lees, but since he's defo a boychild, I'm just stuck.....!

I've just put a post in Third Tri re this, but I'm going to mention it here as well, in the hope that some of you have got some fab suggestions. I'd like to buy a gift from our baby to my OH. I would like it to be something he keeps or at least something that means a lot to him. My most obvious thought so far has been a bottle of wine that is thought to be best drunk the year our baby turns 18 or 21 (we're both quite into our wine - or at least I used to be before Li'l Pudd'n came along). Has anybody else bought a "for Daddy" present or got any good ideas?

I've just put a post in Third Tri re this, but I'm going to mention it here as well, in the hope that some of you have got some fab suggestions. I'd like to buy a gift from our baby to my OH. I would like it to be something he keeps or at least something that means a lot to him. My most obvious thought so far has been a bottle of wine that is thought to be best drunk the year our baby turns 18 or 21 (we're both quite into our wine - or at least I used to be before Li'l Pudd'n came along). Has anybody else bought a "for Daddy" present or got any good ideas?

I had thought about this too - hubby mentioned he need a new wallet so I thought I might get him a posh one... he's always a b*gger to buy for so I have to pick up hints wherever I can find them! I like the wine idea though... especially if it is something you are into and know a bit about... if I chose a bottle of wine and opened it in 18 years time it would probably be disgusting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->