Official October Team Bumpkins

Phew what a busy day. Note to self, never go to a sale on the first day. It was a freaking mad house. I had to stand in line for 25 minutes to pay. I'm going to go back tomorrow to check out the clothes and look for a high chair.

Regarding baby name chatter, I really love the name Amelia. I think it's so pretty.

Babylove ~ Love the new name!

Eswift ~ I've been having waves of nausea also. Sucks! Hope you feel better.

KKsarah ~ :wave:

Kte ~ Good luck with the parking situation!

Maffie ~ Congrats on 34 weeks!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok I need to go start dinner as the hubby didn't come home for lunch!

Morning Loves

Well the last of the anti-natal classes was very much breast feeding advert! Guess last weeks must have been too long for most of the peeps there as there was less than 1/2 there this week... DS enjoyed the sessions though so it was worth us taking him. OH was rather amused as DS has coped with all the information and terminology... He joined in really well yesterday, even changing the dollies nappies (hehehe they'd even filled the nappies, to show what new poo will/does look like... Blokes faces were a picture...)

Slept well last night, hopefully; I'll have a better day today... Fingers crossed... I'm hopeful...

Keerthy ~ Hope you had a peaceful night last night...

XTaylorsMummmy ~ Sounds like your OH is pushing your buttons...

Chaos ~ Sounds like the sale was/is worth going too... Certainly got yourself a few bargains, I'm sure they'll be well used...

Right best go chase DS towards the door, ready for walking to school... Have a great morning all xxxx

Morning all

I got parked in a reserved spot this morning, it felt great!! I feel so much happier :yipee: They did accidentally cone of the Deans spot for me :lol: but thankfully they had accidently reserved another space that was no longer needed so it was then available so I could park there! Phew! :happydance:

Chaos ~ Wow! Amazing & gorgeous bargains!! Hope you find some more today x

Eswift ~ fingers crossed for you :flower:

Keerthy ~ hope you feeling better :hugs:

I just had a cuppa and I am still thirsty :dohh: Water now I guess.

Enjoy your morning all :hugs:

Morning girls

Well i slept really well last night :) And when i woke up this morning i felt great until i put my PC on and see that my 1st ever crush Mr Patrick Swayze has died :cry: So sad.

On a nice note! My son has given Sienna a nickname already.. He calls her Sisi (pronounced CeeCee) Its so so cute :cloud9: Luckily all the grandparents love the name too so its a winner all round.. To be honest it was tough what people thought as we just love the name so much and are so pleased we thought of it now and not 6 months down the line when it would of been too late.

:hugs: to all... I am off to have a cuppa xx

Morning all. hope were aall well, didnt sleep much again last night!! getting me down abit now, i have a mwife appointment this affy,so i will update later
Babylove im gutted to about patrick WHAT A STAR!!!!!!!!!!! RIP XXXX
Im glad ur son likes the name, its fab xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls:hugs:

I too am saddened by the news of Patrick Swayze, the man was a legend, rip:cry:

On a totally different level have just heard that Keith Floyd has died too, and to top it off my uncle who is very poorly with emphasemia (sp) has been taken to hospital this morning, its not a good start to the day:nope:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wohoo::happydance:37 WEEKS TODAY!!:happydance::wohoo:

Have a good day girls:hugs:

ooh by the way am loving the new name choice baby.love, our little man is still nameless:dohh:

Jlo congrats on 37 weeks :happydance:

Very sad to hear of the deaths today RIP xxxx

Just bought a cot, mattress and changing unit. Mum is paying for the cot and mattress. :cloud9: Also just got baby nail scissors, cotton wool, nipple cream. So other than nursing bras (which have gone missing in the post) I am sorted I think, oh need a changing mat.

Had a rubbish nights sleep, lots of nightmares. Think its cos had arguement with OH :cry:

Still not dressed today, must do soemthing with myself. The landlord wants to come to visit this week, but its been put off to next week. I have a feeling he wants to sell. :shrug: Not good timing. I know its not inspections or anything as they ahve all just been done by the letting agents and the owner wont disclose why he wants to visit.

JLo congrats on being full term hun :kiss:
Sam: hope all goes well at your appointment
Maffie: :hugs:

Well i am now shattered :lol: I am sat here waiting for my Ethan to come home from pre-school and cant wait for a big hug off him..

<< What do you girls think of my new avator? Its a character out of Rory the racing car and her name is cici! and seeing as Sienna's nickname is the same i thought it was quite sweet lol...

I just went onto the mam website and got 6 5oz bottles for the price of 3 in the clearance section so well happy with that, i sold all my tommee tippee ones as i wanted pink bottles :blush: so sad aint i :)

Hmmm well i think i might go lay on the sofa and watch a film.. Catch you all soon xx

Hi im due on 30th october :) halloween baby think he will be born november but who knows! x x

Awh :nope: Big :hugs: for you Maffie:hugs2:

Congrats JLo :happydance:

Hello & welcome evakim :wave: who knows! . . some of these October babies seem keen! However, I am due 24th and I have a feeling LO will want to be nice and cosy for as long as possible!

Interesting new avatar baby.love! Lol Its cute, I have never heard of Rory tho! :haha:

Hope you have a good MW appointment Sam :flower:

:hi:Hi EvaKim :) There seem to be a lot of babies due Halloween :)

Anyone else really seriously thirsty these days??? I ca't seem to quench my thirst but feel so full that I dont want to drink anymore. Kinda frustrating.
Got the plumber coming round this afternoon. Hoping he doesn't take too long as I want to go beacj to bed. Slept lousy last night & bubs gave me a scare coz i couldn't feel him move for a few hours thismorning- had to jump up & down & put a bag of frozen sweetcorn on my tummy to provoke a reaction- then he's been moving since, so all good, lol. Poor lil boy will think his mum's trying to torture him!

:hugs: to all those who need them & :flower: to everyone else. :)

Morning Ladies,

Had hosp app this morning and all is well, but lo isnt engaged yet! but doc said that it can happen at any time so not too concerned !

Jlo - congrats on 37 wks !
sam- good luck at your app !

Hi to newcomers :thumbup:
Maffie - :hugs:

Hope you all have a lovely day xxxxxx :hugs:

Anyone else really seriously thirsty these days??? I ca't seem to quench my thirst but feel so full that I dont want to drink anymore. Kinda frustrating.

Yep - me, me, me! Lol. It is so annoying. I keep worrying that I just think I need to go to loo but then I go and I really did need it :blush: OH keeps joking saying am I sure its not my waters . . erm no! lol :haha:

My cousin's cousin has had her baby! My sis is getting all excited for me now bless her. I still feel like I have ages left, like I am so behind! :wacko: I think it will feel worse if my cousin and aunt go before me, we are all due roughly the same time, just days apart, so anything could happen :shrug: I just want my LO here and safe now ~ but 'now' to be a few weeks time!! iykwim!

Is it just me or is anyone else grossed out by other peoples birth pictures? I don't mind seeing the new born baby, like so many minutes old etc, but I don't get why some people post the pics where they and the LO are covered in 'goo' still etc. I know some people are proud of it but the bit I don't get is putting them up for others to see, those ones seem more private to me???

hiya all..
My god im so so tired.. had about 4hrs sleep =[ Just back from hospital, im so shattered its untrue!

Im booked in for a sweep this tuesday coming from midwife and if that doesnt work im booked in for a induction the following monday =]

wow, so in like barely 2 weeks your little boy will be here?! You're so lucky.

yup soo excited lol. Midwife was horrible but consultant wanted me to be induced lol

Good afternoon everyone!

Hope we're all ok.....:hugs: to Everyone!

I've just got back from the weekly shop....stolen the car off hubby for the day :lol: dropped him off at work then came back to town. It's market day but I was really disappointed! Bought £10 of veg though! lol :thumbup:

I'm going to ASDA later as I need to pick hubby up at 8ish so going there this evening. Probably not a great idea at that time of day but I'm quite excited about the baby event! lol I still need a few items and a few of them are in the event.....just hope they have them in stock!

Congrats to all you ladies who are reaching term! Mine seems ages away but I am 35 weeks tomorrow though, and I suppose that's quite a big milestone! I'm actually a little jealous of you ladies who have a set date for your LO's arrival. I'm hoping that the combo of Curry, Pineapple, long walks and plenty of :sex: and RLT once hubby is on leave will do the trick lol....roll on the 11th October! :happydance:

Right, I'm off to do my daily lot of tidying.....hubby was home yesterday so got 2 days of chores to do! lol

Have a good day everyone xx :hugs::flower:

Hi girls

Well it truely is a sad day, I mentioned earlier that my uncle was going to hospital, well unfortunately he didnt make it and died at home this morning:cry:

Although he was ill he was only 62 so it was still unexpected.

The funeral will more than likely be the end of next week, just hope I am able to make it!!!

hey everyone.

Babylove - i like the name sienna, were not deciding on anything for sure til we see him :)

well, had a bp check and scan yesterday. scan was fine, bp slightly raised, but had protein of 42 in water so now got to do a 24hr collection starting tomorrow am :( . anyone had this level before? the midwife said they class anything over 30 as raised. been getting swollen feet too, this could just be with the warm weather though!

hope everyone ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->