Official October Team Bumpkins

Ok, I am going to attempt to get some parking reserved at my work for the next 4 weeks. I feel a bit lazy and bad in a way as parking is restricted for all staff but anyway here are my reasons!

• Up until now I have been thinking that the walk has been good, which it is, however I can still go for a walk at other times!
  • I find it diffucult to get up on a morning just to get on campus at 7am, I just find it stupid I have to wake up at 6 to get to work for 7 when I don't start until 8!! :wacko: (I don't get the flexi hours until 8 either).
  • I also thought once the 2 weekly MW appointments kick in it will be easier for me as I won't have to break off work too early to walk 20 mins or so to my car. It is taking me a while now.
  • If anything happens and I am at work, I would rather my car be stuck here than at the other car park that work rent from the council as if we left it over the weekend for whatever reason then we may get fined. yes we could probabily appeal but Iwould rather avoid all that hassle.

OK, wish me luck! :flower:

~~~
:hissy: They are drilling next to my head in the office next door right now :hissy: Why can't they do this work on an evening?? :hissy: OW my ears!

Afternoon all....... well

34 weeks today!!!!! :happydance:

Well had my growth scan and consultant appointment. Baby is measuring at upper percentiles and baby is engaged/engaging doc confused me. He had a feel of baby and said he thought the pains I am having are labour pains :shrug: He said not to worry if baby comes early :dohh: Feeling very nervous now.

He said due to the risk of bleeding more and issues with my meds they wont allow me to go overdue and they will get me off my meds and induce me on due date if need be.

Said if i've injected and for any reason need a section i'll have to be fully knocked out as an epidural will be dangerous, so basically I need to not inject if I think im in labour, I can see me having many trips to the hospital :nope:

But all in all a good appointment, baby looked big, measuring at approx 37 weeks *gulp* :ignore:

I will be on mission evict soon as I dont want to be induced, so looks like i'll be early or on time, as overdue seems to be getting ruled out.

Congrats on 34 weeks Maffie :happydance: Lets hope you don't get injects and labour all together so it's less complicated :hugs:

:dance: I got a space conned off from tomorrow, yipee! :dance:

Afternoon all!

Well that was my worst MW appointment so far :( She had a student MW in and she done the checks and she was CRAP! I am sure she measured my bump wrong for a start as she measured from the middle of my pubic bone and not the top as its usually done, and therefore she said i am measuring 37cm.. All the way i have measured spot on so kinda gutted... Plus she weighed me and i have put on 2 and a half stone :cry: She couldnt find Sienna's HB to start either :grr: Stupid woman she was i tell you. My normal MW just sat there and let her get on with it so i just bit my lip. Oh and Sienna is still free so not even a touch engaged :lol:
Sorry i am rambling now but i have had great appointments uptil now so kinda gutted.. Oh well 2 weeks until my LAST MW appointment :shock: lets hope its a better one.

I am off for a cuppa now. back in a bit to catch up xx

Afternoon all!

Well that was my worst MW appointment so far :( She had a student MW in and she done the checks and she was CRAP! I am sure she measured my bump wrong for a start as she measured from the middle of my pubic bone and not the top as its usually done, and therefore she said i am measuring 37cm.. All the way i have measured spot on so kinda gutted... Plus she weighed me and i have put on 2 and a half stone :cry: She couldnt find Sienna's HB to start either :grr: Stupid woman she was i tell you. My normal MW just sat there and let her get on with it so i just bit my lip. Oh and Sienna is still free so not even a touch engaged :lol:
Sorry i am rambling now but i have had great appointments uptil now so kinda gutted.. Oh well 2 weeks until my LAST MW appointment :shock: lets hope its a better one.

I am off for a cuppa now. back in a bit to catch up xx

You would think that your MW would have guided her a bit more! Sorry to hear it was such a let down :hugs: Let's hope your LAST ONE :shock: will be better :flower:

is anyone elses OH really peeing them off with every little thing they do?!!

Hello ladies,

Just a quick word!!!!!

my tummy is going hard since morning... not relieving at all!!!!! Did anyone have this before.... ?????
My mum's here with me..... she says.. some people dont get pains... or get this tightness b4 they are due...

Will call my MW... if the tightness persists.. though!!! I thought I will ask u girls first!!!!

Keerthy i have tightenings alot hun and its totally normal aslong as you dont have regular pains with them x

my tummy is going hard since morning... not relieving at all!!!!! Did anyone have this before.... ?????
My mum's here with me..... she says.. some people dont get pains... or get this tightness b4 they are due...

Will call my MW... if the tightness persists.. though!!! I thought I will ask u girls first!!!!

I have had this for weeks, possibly even months. It's Braxton-Hicks as far as I know. I did ask my MW and she said not to worry unless there is pain as well. Having said that, there's never any harm in giving your MW a call, even if it's only for reassurance. She won't mind you asking - in my experience, the MW prefers you to ask, just in case. Good luck!

Baby.love ~ nice name...

Keerthy ~ It sure sounds like BH to me, just keep an eye on the pains and frequency...

Kte ~ Good Luck sorting out the parking...

Well, I've had visitors all afternoon... My Nanna & Grandad turned up at 1 ish and left about 5.30 ish... We've had tea, just about ready to go to the 2nd and final Anti-Natal class... No rest for the wicked...

Hope you all have a good evening...

must just be my hormones lol think im pretty close to having this lil man tbh. OH only peeing me off like making himself a cuppa and not me lol or keep trying it on with me lol!

Iv just rug doctor'd my living room carpet lol i love it now!! its so clean and fresh smelling it was DISGUSTING before!

Thank you ladies..... Have been have constant tightenings since I posted on here.. ie almost an hour!!!!!! :scares me though!!!!Thank god... mum's with me.. :baby:

Just had a warm bath..... will try to have a massage from hubby.....
If it doesnt reduce.... will prob call my MW!

Just forgot to add : Had loads of discharge this evening, snotty/light yello or green in color. Sorry TMI!!!!!
Had some period type pains for half an hour.... along with the tightenings...
Gosh!!!! they are so bad, jus couldnt walk.... they have reduced now though!!!! Had a back pain which radiated to the lower part of my tummy!!!!!

I am jus being Paranoid????? :dohh: :wacko: :haha:

These pains are jus tooo confusing for me.... :wacko:

just forgot to add.... I have had tightenings or BH's before.... but this is the first time I am noticing pains with them!!!!

ohhh keerthy think things may be happening! get bouncying or walking. Try and time them and see if they come regular =]

Just had a lovely shower lol

Consultant & scan tomorrow soo excited =]

keerthy think you have jinxed it lol

got period type pains and back ache now =[ also feel so sick =[

Weeeeeeeeee I'm so excited that I need to share! I went to a consignment sale this morning (basically a big 2nd hand shop) and got these great deals!!

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/Bassinet.jpg

Bassinet for beside the bed. This brand is $80 in the shops brand new. I got it for $18. About 9 or 10 GBP.

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/Jumperoo.jpg

Jumparoo!! I'm so excited about this. Our downstairs is open plan so no door frames and I really wanted one of these stand alone bouncers. In the shops they got for $90. I got it for $18.00!! It's in really good nick.

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/ActivityCenter.jpg

This is an activity center you lay them under. When the rattles are touched it plays music and lights up. This was brand new still sealed in its box. From the shops, $40.00. I got this for $5.00!! (about 3.00 GBP)

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/Bumbo.jpg

A Bumbo!! Basically this can be used from when the baby can support their own head. Its designed to help them sit upright. $40.00 brand now. I got it for $9.00. (about 5.00 GBP)

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/Bobby.jpg

A boppy breast feeding pillow. Supports the baby for breast feeding. $40.00 brand new, I got it for $11.00, still in its sealed packet!

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/Blanket.jpg

Lil pink fleece pooh blanket, $2.50.

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/WinterCoat.jpg

And lastly this really cute winter fleece coat for $4.00!

I'm so excited because a relative sent us $150 last week to get some stuff for Autumn, and I got all this .. $360.00 shop value, for $75.00.

Ok I'm gonna go read today's posts and catch up some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->