Official October Team Bumpkins

Jlo sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Flora, if its a buildings problem wouldnt the landlords buildings insurance have to pay for any damage to your items? We have constant problems with our house the landlord isn't keen on fixing anything (I'd condemn the kitchen!):coffee:

I'm hoping they will pay & sort everything. I thunk my OH would be likely to commit murder of not, lol. He's not a happy bunny. The building (a nice set of new flats, 8 in total) is only a few years old. Wemoved in xmas 2007 & this is the first thing we've ever had to complain about. It's a nice quiet area, with quiet neighbours, set parking, we have the lawns mowed for us, the halls vaccuumed etc all for a good price, but it seems that all at once, everything in our flat is going wrong!!! It seems such a shame that a newly fitted kitchen suite should need to be ripped out & gutted just so they can find a leak. Dont get me worng, I want it sorted, it's just is shame is all. Still, at least we should get new cupboards & a new floor out of it. I'd prefer tiles or laminate personally, so I might put a few hints in, lol. Plus it sets me back with the repainting- why bother repaint the kitchen if they're just gonna mess it up? Will start the nursery painting tomorrow instead. :)

Mumof4 ~ Gosh that come around so fast... Hope everything goes well 1 st time...

Florabean ~ It must be a sods law thing! Some things are sent to try us... I'd definately get on the phone egging them on or if it suits you better asking them to wait until LO is here... Hope they get it sorted either way...

Maffie ~ I've found I'm so sleepy too... I'm trying not to moan too much LOL, but it's definately a hard challenge... Had to laugh today I'd got to sleep on the sofa as OH was asleep upstairs; woke up after an hour and a half, drool every where... Swapped the end of the sofa and the pillow side and slept for a further hour and a half... How attractive is pregnancy...

Helz81 ~ Some people just don't know when to keep their mouths shut... I'm rather touchy too about my size and shape... Emotional to boot... LOL roll on labour!?!?!

Midwife said it could take 3-4days for induction to work [?]

TaylorsMummy ~ a friend at work just had a little girl, well his wife did, and it took her a few days. The first time they induced her it didn't work then they decided it was too late on in the day to give her a 2nd lot of the hormone they give. (Can't remember the name sorry). I think all in all it took 3 days . . . even with the first delay, hope that helps x

i dont mind a few days, just scared of being full labour that long lol.

Midwife was so snobby she goes " dont understand how u can be needle phobic [TO THE POINT I NEED NUMBING CREAM!] and manage to have an epidural :dohh: i had to point out i was in middle of labour and in AGORNY so i needed it lol:blush:

lol, I think all phobias go out the window when your in agaony!

Hopefully you won't be in labout that long, I don't think she was in labour for that long, it just took a while for the induction to actually work! It was her second baby and once she got going she was in labout for about 6 hours x

Lol eswift ~ you said it - how attractive is pregnancy ~ my waterproof matteress covere arrived yesterday and I need to put it on the bed lol.

:hugs: for all, I will speak to you tomorrow, its :sleep: bed time for me and OH
(the matteress cover and wait until tomorrow!!)

Good Luck mumof42009! Positive vibes are being sent your way I am sure from all of us!

Thrussell went into hospital today for her c-section delivery of her baby, so that's 2 more October babies that we should all hear about very soon, plus taylorsmummy maybe next week. So exciting!!!!!! :)

Kte: nope, not heard/seen anything from LittleKitten8 for a few days... Hope she's ok. Haven't seen anything posted by Yemiii either.

Hi lovelies :wave:
Sorry not been on for ages - been a grumpy fed up arse :blush:
Been given my section date for 15th so not long now - yikes, bit concerned may have pre eclampsia, BP up today, protein in water, vomitting loads and MASSIVE cankles and hands - anyone else?? Going to ring midwife in the morning so fingers crossed it settles down.

Florabean we're suffering with damp - getting a damp proof course put in next week, yup ridiculously close to due date too but management company paying so at their mercy :growlmad:

JLo so sorry about your uncle sweetie :hugs:

Baby.love LOVE Sienna, love it love it - maybe you could buy another pram to celebrate :shrug::rofl::rofl:

Newbies Hi and welcome :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: and :kiss: to all

Pip, I think that's what's wrong with ours too. I dont really believe it's a leak- I think its shoddy workmanship, lol.

Taylorsmummy: sounds like normal colostrum to me. Mine leak clear liquid all the time, which sometimes is marbelled with yellowy-white thicker stuf. My MW said it was nhormal & will come in thicker still once bubs is here & all that jazz...

Anyways, I'm off to bed now coz got driving lesson tomorrow & more redecorating to do.
Nite all. :hugs:

Good morning ladies!

Hubby has another double shift today so he wont be home until 9pm :cry: - I know it sounds silly but I miss him so much!!

I've decided that I really dislike ASDA! Not only was there NOTHING in the baby event bar a whole load of nappies (which I've already got enough of for now), but I'm sick of the whole £1 thing! It's NOT cheaper!!!! You end up just putting £1 here and £1 there and before you know it you're up to £40 and you have nothing of any great value! I'm starting to get wise to it now (get looked at like I'm mad as I get my calculator out to work out the true value of an item lol) but it's just such a trap and I used to love going to ASDA.........Sorry, it's my main rant at the moment lol May defect to Morrisons or something soon!

Did get 1 bargain though....got a gym ball for £5!! :thumbup: It's all inflated and sat in the middle of the living room for me to use as and when I need to.....and apparently it makes a good footstool as I brought hubby a cup of tea last night and found him on the laptop with his feet on it! lol The dog HATES it!! lol

35 weeks today!! :cloud9: 1 more week until my pre-birth check - I'm starting to get nervous about it now....I'm so set on my water birth, but bless my MW, she's keeping an eye on me to make sure I get in there lol.

Anyhoo, I have a helluva lot to do today....keeping myself occupied while hubby is at work so going to do the filing and clean the kitchen top to bottom. (may also find time to watch 'Don't tell the Bride' on iPlayer! lol :blush:)

Have a good day ladies. Hope we're all ok xxx:hugs:

Morning all, aimee I watched dont tell the bride last night. It was a good one :thumbup:

I was working out last night if landlord does want us out i'd end up moving with a 2-3 week old baby :shrug: Mum is getting me boxes to pack some things up im not using just in case. We wanted to move when SMP kicked in anyway so either way a little packing will be helpful.

Just had breakfast (very tasty red cherry jam on toast and :coffee:)

Need to get washing done today and I will pack my hospital bag, rather than just have piles of stuff sat about!

Morning All...

Aimee-Lou ~ I hear you loud and clear on the hubby front... I miss mine so much at the moment, he's working nights as you know, sleeps all day, but he's starting work at 11 ish at the moment... so he's just getting up as we're having tea... Hope your appointment goes well with the MW and you can go ahead with the planned water birth etc...

Kte ~ My mattress has been covered for the last 4 weeks... LOL remember having to buy a matress cover when toilet training DS... Feel like I'm regressing somewhat...

I was wondering yesterday, somewhere in my pottering if I'd bring the labour on by walking into town.(4 miles ish).. LMAO I struggle walking the dog around the field... I sure as hell ain't gonna manage a walk to town... I'm so fustrated at the moment... SO much I want to do and can't do any of it... I'm normally so independent it's not funny... OH was laughing about it yesterday as normally I do so much... 8/12 miles of walking at work, housework when I finish, meet DS at school, take dog out, shopping and tea... At the moment I do now't compared to normal... LOL He just keep saying I'm gonna have to deal with the fustration a bit longer...

Morning all,

Congrat's on 35 weeks aimee-lou :happydance:

I have my 34 week MW appointment today, lets hope LO isn't breech anymore as if they are then I go down the road of them wanting to try and manipulate a turn. I feel like LO is high up though, almost under my ribs which I have not really felt before :shrug: Also when LO had hiccups (again!) this morning they were quite low down (near my lady area :blush:) Maybe this is a good sign? Ah well, only few hours to wait!

Eswift I understand the frustration my frustration comes from I used to cycle to work, work all day cycle home and then do chores, and dinner and sometimes we'd cycle up to the city or cycle to the supermarket to do the shopping. Ie gone from always being on the go working, cooking, cleaning and cycling 50-100 miles a week to now doing nothing much than going 5 metres off the sofa :rofl: Need to get back cycling as I was on a mission to lose weight when I fell pregnant.

Morning all

36 weeks today :wohoo: only 1 week till full term :D I am so ready to have her now and am starting project eviction this week as it always takes a while to get things going ..

Mumof4: good luck tomorrow meeting your little man :flower: Will be thinking of you x

Well i am waiting patiently for mr parcel man as we have brought a new camera due to our son putting ours down the toilet! Oh the joys of a 3 year old :rofl: But we have got a nice 10mp one coming now so all worked out ok i guess, plus my bottles should be here today.. Sending OH off to asda in a bit so i can get some things done in peace ready for a mate to pop in later...

Have a good wednesday ladies xx

Congrats on all celebrating a milestone today :hugs:

Morning Ladies,

No news but I feel super stressed for some reason in work , everyone is doing my head in !!!!!!!!

Im afraid to jinx it but I have been having ok sleeps the last couple of days thank god

Hugs to all :hugs:

Thanks everyone :flower:

Glad to hear everyone seems ok this cloudy morning. I'm starting to get frustrated too as I can only do about 20-30 mins of anything before I have to take a break to relax. I have got to a point where I'm trying to embrace it....and work in bursts of 20 minutes lol. It's a bit like revising for an exam lol.

speaking of which...time to go and cange washing loads.....

Can someone please be a bad influence on me...I've got loads of baby things that I haven't even touched. Should I wash them all now or wait until we do the nursery? They will probably only take 2 washing loads at the most but I had promised myself that we would do it all in one go.....:dohh: I'm sooooo tempted.

Anyhoo...I'm off to sort my stuff out then watch JK! Ashamed to say it's my morning routine of Jezza with breakfast! lol

Morning all, Huge Congrats 0n hitting 36 weeks Babylove!!! its a fab feeling!!!
Not got much planned, but i may nip to Asda and have a look at the Baby Week stuff, has anyone been?? Buy anything???

Morning all, Huge Congrats 0n hitting 36 weeks Babylove!!! its a fab feeling!!!
Not got much planned, but i may nip to Asda and have a look at the Baby Week stuff, has anyone been?? Buy anything???

I went last night....it wasn't great! I had a bit of a rant on another thread in third tri about it actually. There are a few bargains to be had....if they have them at your store and in stock?!

hiya all..

rubbish night sleep AGAIN but started my iron tablets last night lol.

Iv been thinking, im going to be buggered if the sweep works on tuesday orr i go in labour naturally before next friday :dohh: because OH doesnt get paid till next friday :wacko: so wont have enough money for parking,food ect :cry:

got such bad tummy ache today and back ache, just feeling achey lol :cry:

Morning girls

I actually slept last night:happydance: no toilet trips, weird dreams or anything to wake me up!!!

Congrats to everyone reaching milestones today too:flower:

I have midwife later today, am hoping I can persuade her to not let me go overdue, spd and muscle pain is really getting me down now, ready to meet my little man:cloud9:

Has anyone heard anything from keerthy? I know she posted she was having pains the other day and don't think I've read anything since, although I know her mum is here so perhaps she is pre-occupied at home.

:hugs: to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->