Official October Team Bumpkins

congrats on the blue bump anababe, ive got my gender scan on 9th may and i cant wait!!!

:wohoo: Anababe congrats on your blue bump, i find out bubbas sex saturday and am so excited xx

Hi Awayagain

We went to centreparcs in Whinfell forest in Feb and it was great, there where my bump was conceived! So i'd say its a pretty fertile place, although its a bit too late for that now!!
Enjoy the holiday!

Hi Awayagain

We went to centreparcs in Whinfell forest in Feb and it was great, there where my bump was conceived! So i'd say its a pretty fertile place, although its a bit too late for that now!!
Enjoy the holiday!

Thanks hun, we were there in May last year, and had such a fab holiday! We couldnt wait to get back, and my DS is so excited! Hope the weather stays good, it was last year, and it does help :D x

Ooooh anababe forgot to congratulate you on the blue bump! How exciting :happydance: x

Thanks :D I have always called bump a she as of course it would have been lovely to have a girl this time, but when i saw my little man sucking his thumb and rubbing his little eyes i was soo happy. I think its going to be fun with 2 boys :rofl:

xxx

Im kinda hoping for another boy this time too anababe, I would be delighted with either, but at least I know what im doing with a boy :rofl: x

:rofl: yeah i agree! A girl would have been lovely but i know what to expect now with another boy.. hope Caeden is nice to his little brother.. he can be bit of a bully LOL xx

Hiya ladies! I was hoping to join this group? My due date is 19/10/09 and I am SO excited!!!! :dance:

I've been lurking and have posted a few times in the 2nd trim but never "joined" the club! haha

Chaos: how did u enjoy your chips? It's so funny that last nite, I did the exact same thing! I made OH a lovely shepherd's pie, and then was so turned off, I had to make fries (chips)! OH just rolls his eyes and says 'well, whatever u want to eat, u should eat!'

baby.love: I loooove your beautiful bump! And what a sweet pic with ur son!

anababe: congrats on team blue!

My job 'interview' went well yesterday. I have to meet again to go over training, etc. but it should be relatively easy work...
I wrote a very lengthy email to one of our province's political leaders who just happens to be a woman from my hometown, so hopefully I can get her assistance regarding the whole pregnancy and job loss situation that's happening here. I think it's so sad that pregnant women are being discriminated against, and I intend fully to do what I can and stop it. I don't want to think that there are alot of others in a similar situation as myself, cuz it SUX!! But...I know that there are thousands of affected families...fingers crossed, my crusade pays off!

Anyways, off to my first mw appointment, and I think her name is Angela also (my name too)! Hee hee, that would be fun! Hopefully she's nice...I can't deal with too many mean people these days!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Congrats on your blue bundle Anababe!! Little boys are sooooo sweet arn't they! I can't wait to find out what colour my pumpkin is..2weeks to wait!

Baby has been kicking like hell today, haven't had much sleep for the last 2 nights, every time I roll over bean objects. Hate to think how intense it's going to get this time, Charlotte kicked me so hard in the bladder once I literally wet myself a little bit, and this one seems even more active.

Good morning all..... (In case ur wondering, wat am I doing this early... I am in India right now and its 11 am ....)

Hows everyone doing today?????

I had a very good sleep last night ..... probably coz I went for a long walk after dinner..... and just dropped on the bed like a log... woke up to pee around 5 am.... after which I fell asleep again until 8 am. Hahh havent slept like this since weeks!

I can feel my baby move now and then! more movements wen am hungry!!!! So exciting..... I cant bear being hungry, I need to eat something!

Just wondering how much milk is everyone taking per day? I have a glass of whole milk... along with almonds and sugar.

Feeling sleepy again now..... thank god! am jobless *grins* lol!

hiya. I am due on 7th Oct ..i cant wait :)

Good Morning Ladies!:hi:

Anababe - Congrats on the team blue! I think we'll be lucky if we find out :rofl: Next scan is in 4 weeks, DS wants a boy; so he can teach it all his menacing tricks. OH isn't really fussed as long as we make it to the end and I guess in all honesty I'm probably the same. But I'm sure we're having a girl.. What' the betting the last laughs on me??:rofl:

(I can see it now, I'll be the only female in the house, dog and both cats are boys too?!?)

Baby.love - Your bump is fantastic, I'm just looking rather bloated; although it's solid... OH keeps snuggling in and telling me it doesn't matter he still thinks I'm sexy... :rofl: He's still not having any :rofl: He can butter me up as much as he wants... When expecting DS I looked fat from the neck down, I'd even lost 3 stone; only gained a proper bump 3 weeks before he arrived. Kept himself well hidden until then.. I am showing more this time...:rofl:

OH has gone to do some cold calling with his cv's today after taking DS to school. He's getting bored already; and I think probably more so as we're at my parents. Kind of a little awkward bumming around when everyone else is off to work etc.

I'm still suffering with the chest infection and sinusitus, although it is lifting now. Morning and coughing really don't mix! Still needing 2 breakies, one early and one after 10am.:hissy: Keep wondering how I'm gonna be able to do my breakies when back at work?? :blush: At least I've another week to figure it out, I'll just have to talk to bosses; see what they're planning for me..

Best try to make an effort today, we're off out for a curry tonight with all the family (grandparents included) I've patchy coloured hair at the moment and not really feeling up to doing it; but I really need to try :rofl: I had it cut last week and not been upto having anyone play with my head since. Maybe I can manage it myself today if I take things slowly. Will have to leave it a while, I'm gonna need some breakie soon. We've had staying issues already today:rofl:

Have a great day ladies

Morning all, im feeling brave and gonna post my first 2nd tri pic in a bit!!

Hiya

Welcome to all the newbies :hi:

eswift - Aw sorry your still not feeling great. Hope you have a nice nigh tout with family :hugs:

baby.love - Not long til your scan now :yipee: oh and that is a lovely pic of you and your son.. your bump is certainly growing!! :D

Im feeling ok now, ms is back on and off, but its not too bad. Not doing anything today, my house is nice and tidy so im having a lazy day hehe

Oh heres a couple of my scan pics :)

Attachments

• P29-04-09_12.39.jpg
    P29-04-09_12.39.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P30-04-09_11.24.jpg
    P30-04-09_11.24.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics