Official October Team Bumpkins

hello bumpkins.....

Sorry havent been online in for a while.
Had been to the my MW yday.....

I measure big 38.5 and she couldnt feel the head of the baby.... she could feel bum,legs and the shoulder (which she wasn't sure!!:shrug:)

She told me.. probably baby has dropped into my pelvis and engaged and thats the reason she is unable to feel the head! :shrug:

I told her abt the glob of mucous which I lost a few days back and she told me it could be the mucous plug and I should keep an eye on my waters!!!!!

She also did say.... I might deliver earlier than the expected date.... :wacko:

As of me :

I am sleeping happily :sleep:, not breathless now! able to eat better....
Baby kicks/movts a bit lower than before....
Not able to walk like before.... cant keep my legs together..... my pelvis hurts now! :cry:

Moms doing everything for me.... cooking, cleaning.... !Bless her! :flower: She is not letting me sit in one place.... and wants me to be as active as possible... now am walking up and down the road for 1 hour..... :haha: so tiring!

I am tired now... and want the LO out soon!!!!

Hows everyone doing today.... ????? got to read loads of posts.......

hello bumpkins.....

Sorry havent been online in for a while.
Had been to the my MW yday.....

I measure big 38.5 and she couldnt feel the head of the baby.... she could feel bum,legs and the shoulder (which she wasn't sure!!:shrug:)

She told me.. probably baby has dropped into my pelvis and engaged and thats the reason she is unable to feel the head! :shrug:

I told her abt the glob of mucous which I lost a few days back and she told me it could be the mucous plug and I should keep an eye on my waters!!!!!

She also did say.... I might deliver earlier than the expected date.... :wacko:

As of me :

I am sleeping happily :sleep:, not breathless now! able to eat better....
Baby kicks/movts a bit lower than before....
Not able to walk like before.... cant keep my legs together..... my pelvis hurts now! :cry:

Moms doing everything for me.... cooking, cleaning.... !Bless her! :flower: She is not letting me sit in one place.... and wants me to be as active as possible... now am walking up and down the road for 1 hour..... :haha: so tiring!

I am tired now... and want the LO out soon!!!!

Hows everyone doing today.... ????? got to read loads of posts.......

Hello Keerthy,

Glad to hear from you and it sound like things are much better for you now and LO seems to really be getting ready! :hugs:

I just have the image in my head of your mum shouting marching steps to you to make you walk up and down the street! :haha:

Kte ~ LOL I had the same image of Keerthy's mum...

Maffie ~ Been and tired a nap... What a joke LO just decided to party instead... MS back with avengence too... Argh!?!?! OK I admitte defeat!! Who do I surrender to? I'm feeling absolutely buggered...

Keerthy ~ Glad you're feeling better... Hopefully not too long left...

OH was in late and has gone to zzzz... It wasn't fair on him LO kicking about, me wincing and coughing, so I've left him up there to sleep... Can't beleive it's 11.45am already... What a day!

Ok I need to shout it out before I burst!!!

I just got back from the OB and I'm 1cm dilated and the cervix is 60% thinned out!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know I still have 9 to go, but this is a fan freaking tastic light at the end of the tunnel lol. Brightened my day NO end.

OMG I'm gonna burst haha.

Ok off to have a catch up :)

Aaw, that's fab news:happydance: Wishing you a speedy other 9cm! xx

Ok I need to shout it out before I burst!!!

I just got back from the OB and I'm 1cm dilated and the cervix is 60% thinned out!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know I still have 9 to go, but this is a fan freaking tastic light at the end of the tunnel lol. Brightened my day NO end.

OMG I'm gonna burst haha.

Ok off to have a catch up :)

:happydance:Wow, am so excited for you:happydance:

Lets hope it doesnt take too long :hugs:

sxxx

:hug:

Hiya girls...just taking a break from work for a minute. I think I'm nesting.....I just can't stop tidying things. I've done the ironing, cleaned the storage boxes and sorted out the baby stuff (it was starting to fall off the table!! :dohh:) Going to do the washing up in a minute and then mop the kitchen floor. I think we're going to move the furniture around in the front room in order to get the moses/travel cot in.....at the moment the baby will have to make way for the christmas tree! lol

I'm also starving and I don't know what to eat......may wait and make a big batch of cheese on toast for me and hubby....yummers!

I've got to ring the solictors too....really don't want to :nope:

Mornin' Girls!

Thanks for all the well wishes :) I was so pissed off after I posted last night, cause I did a catch up post, and lost the lot!! I was so mad cause it took me ages to write so I turned the lappy off lol.

So I've been having pretty strong Braxton Hicks all night. Hopefully they are opening up the ol cervix. I plan on going for a walk today and bouncing on my ball more to open it up..

re the birthing ball, since my last visit (when I had a soft cervix but closed) I had been bouncing/doing rolling hip movements on it every night for a few hours all last week. I'm not saying this dilated me, but it couldn't have hurt! So get on those balls, girls haha.

I just wanted to say GOOOD LUCCCCK to Mumof4.

I gotta pop to my lovely second husband, my chiropractor now, but I'll bbiab :)

I feel rubbish today :(

Everything I eat tastes like Play Doh, I feel so drained, thirsty and hot.

Sorry ladies, just need a bit of a moan. 1hr 15 mins and I can go home and play with my new mobile and hope to get a cuddle of OH :)

Sorry ladies, just need a bit of a moan. 1hr 15 mins and I can go home and play with my new mobile and hope to get a cuddle of OH :)

There must be something in the air today methinks. I woke up feeling bright and breezy and now i'm absolutely knackered. I keep feeling hot, sick and tired, bleh. Even my mother commented on how tired i looked when she came around earlier which is saying something :) . Here's hoping it's just one of those days and we'll e back to our old selves in no time xx

There must be something in the air today methinks. I woke up feeling bright and breezy and now i'm absolutely knackered. I keep feeling hot, sick and tired, bleh. Even my mother commented on how tired i looked when she came around earlier which is saying something :) . Here's hoping it's just one of those days and we'll e back to our old selves in no time xx

Lets hope so! xx

So... by now I guessd Thrussel & Mumof42009 will have had their babies??? (I haven't checked the 3rd tri thread yet for any news, but finger's crossed everything went well for them both).

Congrats on the 1cm dilation Chaos; you must be so excited! I reckon Autumn will be here before your due date for sure. I'd even put money on it, lol! (if I had any to spare, ha!)

Well done to all those who've reached milestones, or who's babies are beginning to engage etc. It's so cool reading how everyone is progressing (or not, doh!) as October draws nearer. And it'll be nice to start hearing about babies born in the group that aren't via c-section or early, lol. It's crazy how many of the september due babies came early & now they're popping out by the dozen, lol. Hopefully us October chicks will be just as lucky & have happy, healthy labours & babies when our time comes. :)

Re: Pee bottles. I have had the same one right from week 9! They always wash it out & give it back to me wrapped in a paper towel. Kinda gross, but oh well. A couple of time, I forgot to bring a sample, and my MW just gave me a little stick to pee on, which I much prefer doing than trying to aim in a freaking bottle that's probably germyfied, (as my nephew would say)

I just had a doctor's checkup. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. I swear to god, I got to the surgery, put my name on the computer, sat down, blew my nose (I have a cold again) & then I was called. Never been so quick in & out of the doctor's in my life!!! He asked me if I was ok, I said I'm thirsty all the time, peeing all the time & my back & hips feel like they're gonna break, but other than that, all appears to be fine. He said, 'oh well' and asked for my pee sample. No sugar or protein, did my BP which was fine as usual, then got my up on the bed. He didn't bother to measure me; said I looked 'about right' which kinda annoyed me coz I've been measuring behind since 32 weeks. (29cm @ 32 weeks, then at 35+3 I was 34cm. When I measured myself thismorning as my MW has shown me how, I'm still measuring 34 weeks & I have actually lost weight (4lbs) for some reason, despite the fact I eat & drink constantly???)

Anywho... he felt my tummy, wiggled LO around a LOT, said he still had some room for movement & is now only 1/5th engaged, as in he can still feel 4/5ths of the head. Bit disappointed considering I was 3/5th engaged last week, but ah well. Listened to the heartbeat for all of about 10 seconds & said, 'yuep, well, full steam ahead. See you in 2 weeks!'

I was literally in his office for 4 minutes in total. And he only wrote the date, 37 weeks & my BP & 4/5th in my notes- nothing else. Gee thanks Mr Doctor! At least I see my midwife again on the 28th sept, where I'll be just shy of 39 weeks.

Now I'm gonna go do my housework. Got to do washing up, online shopping, vacuum, dust & strip the beds. Not too bad. Then I'm going to sleep again coz I'm already tired!!!

Take care everyone. :)

Kte: hope you feel better soon! :hugs: Same goes for everyone else feeling a bit under the weather at the moment. I blame all the school kids spreading their nasty germies now they're back in their institutions... I mean schools.

Afternoon Ladies...

I'm now feeling about dead on my feet... And really disheartend... Just been reading a letter which the solicitor received from our architect (Solicitor away on his hols again...)

I'm so mad... Why is it we've had to spend an awful lot of money out to prove the architects plans were wrong, which we did and now he's still claiming thathe's not at fault!?! Why does he find it so hard to own up that he balls'd up? I guess there are something in life we're not suppose to understand...

I shouldn't get myself all worked up, it just doesn't seem fair or right... We went to the solicitors when the balls up 1st occurred so it could be sorted quickly and fairly... Here we are still no better off after paying more and more money out... We've nothing to fall back on now and really could do with the whole matter having been sorted and finished... With some money back in our pocket...

Right I'm gonna chill for a while see if I can get my mood and headache changed...

So... by now I guessd Thrussel & Mumof42009 will have had their babies??? (I haven't checked the 3rd tri thread yet for any news, but finger's crossed everything went well for them both).

Congrats on the 1cm dilation Chaos; you must be so excited! I reckon Autumn will be here before your due date for sure. I'd even put money on it, lol! (if I had any to spare, ha!)

Well done to all those who've reached milestones, or who's babies are beginning to engage etc. It's so cool reading how everyone is progressing (or not, doh!) as October draws nearer. And it'll be nice to start hearing about babies born in the group that aren't via c-section or early, lol. It's crazy how many of the september due babies came early & now they're popping out by the dozen, lol. Hopefully us October chicks will be just as lucky & have happy, healthy labours & babies when our time comes. :)

Re: Pee bottles. I have had the same one right from week 9! They always wash it out & give it back to me wrapped in a paper towel. Kinda gross, but oh well. A couple of time, I forgot to bring a sample, and my MW just gave me a little stick to pee on, which I much prefer doing than trying to aim in a freaking bottle that's probably germyfied, (as my nephew would say)

I just had a doctor's checkup. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. I swear to god, I got to the surgery, put my name on the computer, sat down, blew my nose (I have a cold again) & then I was called. Never been so quick in & out of the doctor's in my life!!! He asked me if I was ok, I said I'm thirsty all the time, peeing all the time & my back & hips feel like they're gonna break, but other than that, all appears to be fine. He said, 'oh well' and asked for my pee sample. No sugar or protein, did my BP which was fine as usual, then got my up on the bed. He didn't bother to measure me; said I looked 'about right' which kinda annoyed me coz I've been measuring behind since 32 weeks. (29cm @ 32 weeks, then at 35+3 I was 34cm. When I measured myself thismorning as my MW has shown me how, I'm still measuring 34 weeks & I have actually lost weight (4lbs) for some reason, despite the fact I eat & drink constantly???)

Anywho... he felt my tummy, wiggled LO around a LOT, said he still had some room for movement & is now only 1/5th engaged, as in he can still feel 4/5ths of the head. Bit disappointed considering I was 3/5th engaged last week, but ah well. Listened to the heartbeat for all of about 10 seconds & said, 'yuep, well, full steam ahead. See you in 2 weeks!'

I was literally in his office for 4 minutes in total. And he only wrote the date, 37 weeks & my BP & 4/5th in my notes- nothing else. Gee thanks Mr Doctor! At least I see my midwife again on the 28th sept, where I'll be just shy of 39 weeks.

Now I'm gonna go do my housework. Got to do washing up, online shopping, vacuum, dust & strip the beds. Not too bad. Then I'm going to sleep again coz I'm already tired!!!

Take care everyone. :)

Loling at "germyfied" :haha: That may just be my new favourite word, totally made my day :) !

What a rubbish doctor! I hate it when they just blatantly can't be bothered.

Well my mood was slightly rocked today as when I closed up my old business I thought it was all done and dusted but oh no the corporation tax as come through and they want my accounts. Arrrrgggggggg!!!!! So need to sort a partial years tax out. So I can see im going to be attached to accounts next week. Bet they do it to me next year too as my company still had its name eveb though we weren't operating if that makes sense.

I actually have some energy today though. I have Duffy on to drwon out next doors Cher and other 80's dribble. My cot arrived too so mum is coming over tomorrow to help clean and get the cot up :happydance: I cant believe such a little mattress can cost so much! Was only half the price of mine and I sleep in a kingsize bed!!!! :shrug:

I agree all the institutions are spreading the germs! I have found vast qunatities of chocolate have helped me today :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/190723-im-being-induced-weekend-37-weeks.html

Another October mum will be delivering soon. I believe WelshMum2B was due 8th oct, but can't remember. Turns out she has cancer, the poor lady. I can't even begin to imagine how terrible she must be feeling, but at least her LO should be okay & will be coming within the next few days....

Just read the thread about Mumof42009; she had her little boy Adi just fine; the tyhread is in the 3rd tri section by Nanaki. :)
Still no news on Thrussel though & how she got on with her section....

Hello All , hope were all well, 38 weeks today!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeee
Wont be long for us all now xxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls,
Just wanted to share my joy at finishing work today!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Finally! I'm so chuffed. I will be reading through, catching up and finally - a lady of leisure until bubs arrives!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->