Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi Girls,
Just wanted to share my joy at finishing work today!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Finally! I'm so chuffed. I will be reading through, catching up and finally - a lady of leisure until bubs arrives!!

xxx

It's a great feeling being a lady of leisure.....can't believe i've been off for 19 weeks :blush: :dohh:

Well OH is on his way home from work via KFC :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am soooooo hungry. Hmmmm boneless box and some spicy hot wings.

i feel right ill tonight got cough and sore throat :cry:. had my prepay meter fitted today aswell :nope:

Anyhoos... Bump pic today at 37weels5days :cry:
:blush:

Attachments

• P1030155.jpg
    P1030155.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 22
Hi Girls,
Just wanted to share my joy at finishing work today!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Finally! I'm so chuffed. I will be reading through, catching up and finally - a lady of leisure until bubs arrives!!

xxx

Congrats! Must feel good :) I finish on Saturday and can't wait :happydance:

I was just reading some of the other posts about the pee bottles- I thought the Canadian health care system was cheap but I get a new bottle every week. Hmmm- apart from the recycled bottles being a bit gross, I suppose it is more environmentally friendly :shrug:

I had another appt today- next ultrasound is October 1st and when they asked my due date (the 4th), they just said, "first baby- you'll be post-term- see you on the 1st". :cry: I'm jealous of those of you who are well engaged and starting to dilate! Guess I'll be continuing to drag the hubby on long evening walks for a while longer...

Hope you're all having a nice evening...

Hey Girlies!

Ive alot of pages to read up on here! :rofl: Im been lurking coz I dont get on enough to respond to anything I may post here - hence about 20 pages to catch up on! Im with you in spirit and always read whats going on (although I havent yet today).

I hope everyone is well.

An update on me - 35 weeks today, Ive lost my plug and In 3/5ths engaged (or 2/5th palp - depending on which you use where you are)....so Ive gone from transverse to breech to ready to rock n' roll! :yipee:

MW expects me to be early (but need to hold off 2 weeks coz of GBS :dohh:) and although I have a "tidy bump" not to expect to have a small baby as Im probably just someone who hides it well :shock: yikes!!!

Right - off to catch up on everyone

Big Kisses!!!

anyone here willing to give me their under tummy measurement (around back and under tum, where pants usually sit) im developing special clothes for labor and birth. your not pregnant dress size would be helpful too. Thanks

1 week 6 days! what a scary thought, I rememeber counting down from like over 200 days.

Every time i feel a little off or have a odd feeling in my belly i think "ooo is this it" but it NEVER is lol

Morning All

I slept better last night, although was up throwing up at stupid o'clock in the morning... I couldn't believe it when I looked out of the window to see a man jogging it was 2.15am... I'm covinced he was not right in the head! Why on earth would you...

I'm off back to bed soon, to see if I can catch up on the lack of zzzz's from yesterday...

I hear you loud and clear on the odd weird movements, is this it??? Anyway... Have a lovely morning all...

Kiyota ~ I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. When they let you out on the 1st, are they planning on letting Aiden deliver or just let you out and see how you go?

At least you can use your laptop in there and get on BnB to have a little Mum interaction to keep you from going stir crazy!

What's your actual due date? I don't have you on the first post. Lemme know and I'll stick you on there. :hugs:

Oringinal Due Date is October 24th. But the Dr. is saying he'll be born around the 15th or so. They are going to let it go naturally once they remove the the stitch. They said once that is removed he will be born between 7-10 days later.

Thank you for the concern!!! :hugs:

Morning all, well been up a while, sleep seems to evade me these days. Ive done some washing, the washing up and just had a lovely shower. Mum and brother coming today, mission erect the cot and have some company :happydance:

I have a bit of a tmi moment when I woke up. I felt damp down there, wasn't sweat and dont think it was pee :shrug: no discharge either. Hard to tell as was naked :blush: Still getting the crampy pains. Not looking forward to having those for weeks if they are early labour pains.

Hmmm right time for breakfast number two soon I think.

Morning Ladies,

Im 35wks today yipeeeee

Slept rubbish last night , knew it was too good to be true getting those ggod nights sleeps.

Went shopping last night for something to wear for sat night ! Oh my god I am so fed up with being pregnant ! Did get something but oh my god the stress of it !

Anyway happy friday ladies , hope you all have a nice day xxxxxx

is anyone else on pregaday? need too ask a very tmi question =]

I'm on Pregaday :) Been on it since my MW appt last week. My iron levels had dropped from 14.6 to 12.3, so although still technically "OK", she recommended the tabs as it's quite a drop for me from my norm.

As usual it's been ages since I've actually posted, sorry girls! I'm so terrible at keeping up with this thread, it goes so quickly :lol:

Yay for all those who are finishing work / have just finished work, hope you're enjoying the time off!

Am 37+5 today, feeling decidedly hormonal and bleurghy yesterday and today :coffee: Don't think it's signs of anything (fairly sure this little madam isn't planning on arriving before her EDD), but just achey and uncomfortable. At my appt last week, she was still "Free", hoping that when I see MW again on Tuesday she will at least have engaged a little bit :lol:

It's my birthday on Monday, and was my 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, so we're going out for a meal on Sunday night :D Do you think a Thai red curry would work as well as a vindaloo to "encourage" things? :rofl:

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Morning all,

Feeling a bit better today, the weird thing is I am warm but my bump is cold :wacko: LO seems to be moving about fine tho. I think I may get a cardy from my car soon, I am having a few pains around my bump but nothing too sever, just wondering if its becasue of it being cold?

My tummy made a growling noise last night and LO did not appreciate it one bit, my organs got a swift kick! lol

Congrats to all reaching milestones, finishing work or going to celebrate or have had a special occasion! :hugs: :flower: :happydance:

xxxx

Good morning ladies! How are we all?

I am so bored this morning. Just have a few bits and bats to do and need to follow up with the solicitor. They had said that they would call me back yesterday but nothing so far. I will give them a call this afternoon but I really want to get this out of the way ASAP!

Maffie....I too can't quite believe I've been off for 19 weeks! It's flown in some ways but others, I just feel like I've been bogged down at home bored! This last few weeks have been lovely though....as we get closer I can see that the time off has been well worth it!

We're off to the theatre tonight!! :happydance: Going to see Blues Brothers and to Pizza Hut beforehand. Hubby is really excited, although he's not happy about the fact that he has to be up at silly hour tomorrow, but he's got sunday off and I'll spoil his rotten!

Have a good day ladies......I'm so energetic today but I've got to be careful not to over-exert myself. I need all the energy I can get for tonight!!! :thumbup:

Have a good day ladies xx :hugs:

just a quick question about pregaday:

does it make ur poop black? sorry tmi:blush:

Anyway, rubbish night sleep again :cry: im feeling so ill today got sore throat again and chest ache and cough, just want to :sleep: but off to docs soon to get some spatone [??] and numbing cream :blush::haha:

really thought som thing was happenin last night :thumbup: we had the deed :blush: and about 2hrs later was having period pains in lower back... but now its stopped :cry:

just a quick question about pregaday:

does it make ur poop black? sorry tmi:blush:

If it's got Iron in it then yes.....iron tablets do that so this would too. Can also make you constipated so keep up the fluid levels and fibre! :hugs:

Saw consultant yesterday - and he's given us the all-clear to deliver at the birth centre. Soooo relieved, as I so do NOT want a hospital birth. Not that there's anything wrong at all with our hospital, but hospital birthing doesn't really fit in with my outlook on life and the way I do other things. Anyway, all I need to do now is make it to next Saturday, when I will be 37 weeks, and at that point, assuming no further probs, the birth centre has to accept us :happydance:

So... by now I guessd Thrussel & Mumof42009 will have had their babies??? (I haven't checked the 3rd tri thread yet for any news, but finger's crossed everything went well for them both).

I just read in 3rd tri that Thrussel has had her little girl my-baby-girls-here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"