Official October Team Bumpkins

Evening everyone

I finished work today :happydance: i just dont know what im gonna do with all this free time now

:hi: to the new people on the thread :)

Well, I'm 37 weeks today!!!!!!!!!! Only 21 days till EDD, but I'm 100% sure he's gonna be late, lol.

I have a stinking cold too, but on a good note, tomorrow is my 1 year engagement anniversary with OH, so we're going out for a nice meal together, which shiyld be good. Then weds is my birthday, so going out with my sis & her kids to Nandos since none of my other family & friends are actually free (typial, lol). Strange to think that in 6 1/2 months time, will be walking down the aisle & have a hopefully healthy little boy, lol. :)

Eala: happy birthday for monday :)

Jo-79 - Lucky you finishing work , you will find lots to do im sure .. But make sure to relax and enjoy it xx

Florabean- Congrats on your anniversay tommorrow ! hope you have a lovely day and congrats on 37 wks !

Oh I have 5 more days to work then get to sit back relax and wait :) cant wait hehe

oh my gosh im so hungry lol just had a tuna sarnie and mcdonalds for tea lol

uh mcdonalds jealous I had chicken and pasta tonight seeing OH told me off for wanting fish again would have been 4th this week :(

Beccah- trust me, when you start your maternity leave, at first it's great, but after w week or so, you just feel bored, lol.

Anyone else having serious problems sleeping these days? (and not just from the needing to pee all the time perspective!) I would give anything to sleep through the night again & feel well rested the following day!!!! *sigh* 'Spose we have to get used to sleepless nights & feeling tired all the time once our screaming bubdles of joy are here! ha! :)

Night all. xxx

Anyone else having serious problems sleeping these days? (and not just from the needing to pee all the time perspective!) I would give anything to sleep through the night again & feel well rested the following day!!!! *sigh* 'Spose we have to get used to sleepless nights & feeling tired all the time once our screaming bubdles of joy are here! ha! :)

Night all. xxx

Yep- besides waking up like clockwork every 2 hrs to pee, I am finding it more difficult to get comfortable and actually fall asleep when I waddle back to bed. Nature is cruel- I realize this is getting me used to sleepless nights but wouldn't it be much better to let us sleep well so we're well rested when the babies finally arrive?! :)

Morning Ladies...

Hope you're all feeling awake and refreshed...

We're off into town today, I'm taking OH into a toy shop that does plush winnie the pooh and friends... LOL been trying to get him in there for weeks...

I'm tired but that seems to be the norm at the moment... DS is almost ready to go to my parents...

Have a lovely day all xxxx

It's so exciting!!!

I remember my very first day on here on the very first box, and it seemed like a lifetime away to get to the last box and here we are!!!

I have been having mild contractions for a few hours the last few days.
It seems to be 1-2 in the afternoon but then they go away again.
Also I have mild period type pains most of the time.
I was 11 days early with my dd, so you never know!

Have a lovely weekend everyone :hugs:

Morning everyone....

I feel like I've been hit by a train!!!!

We went to see the Blues Brothers last night....the show was fantastic. It was like going to see them in concert. We actually met the guy who played Elwood (hubby kicked himself that we didn't get a picture! lol) and he said we should call the baby Elwood....hubby is now convinced that we are having a
little Elwood - it is growing on me lol! We were in the 2nd row and LO kicked me continuously for the first hour....at times it was in time to the music which we both found really funny. Second half though I had some major BH and the bump was almst completely solid the entire time which was more than uncomfortable!!!! :nope: I was still up and dancing towards the end (we had 'Shake a Tailfeather' at our wedding reception as we love it so much!!).

We got home and I was feeling fine. Took my tablet, had a quick drink, went to bed! About half an hour later I was more uncomfortable than normal in bed. My whole bump was aching, continuously! It was really painful and I was having to actually breathe my way past the pain. I'd been having a lot discharge (assumed I'd gotten sweaty while dancing or something) and hubby started to get concerned. It was like ONE BIG contraction that lasted about 30 minutes!!!! It finally started to die off and I found a position that was comfy and was out like a light! I've woken up this morning and I feel like I've run a marathon or something!!! :dohh: But, no more contractions, and no baby, so I guess we're ok! lol

I'm shattered so I think I'll spend this morning doing sod all! Hope we're all ok ladies and congrats to everyone getting to the last box. It did seem like an age away in first tri, now we're in that for a month!! :happydance:

Happy Saturday.

Well still here and still freaking pregnant! Haven't felt too many Braxton hicks yesterday or today yet, so we'll see.

I was 38 weeks yesterday!!! :happydance::happydance: I get checked on Tuesday to see how much further along I am. My bump has dropped also (I put pics on the bump thread)

Eala ~ Happy Anniversary! :)

Colsy ~ Am glad you're getting to birth at the center :hugs:My legs/feet arn't really swelling. my hands however look like lil sausages lol. I put on 4lbs last week cause of swelling.

Dom ~ Congrats on the last box!!

Expecting09 ~ Welcome to the thread :)

Jo ~ Congrats on finishing work! I loved the feeling when I walked out on my last day lol.

Flora ~ Congrats on 37 weeks! Hope you feel better :hugs:Yup I'm not sleeping either, in fact I was so restless yesterday I was up and walking around the estate at 5am lol.

Mrs029 ~ Congrats on the last box! :)

Taylors Mum ~ Congrats on 38 weeks!

Wow lots of mile stones at the moment lol.

Aimee ~ Take it easy! You prolly over did it last night :hugs:

Ok I got some updating on the front page to do.

Thanks Chaos - yes I think I did overdo it yesterday. Things have really calmed down now so I'm going to just take it easy today. Hubby is at work all day so I'm watching a Frasier DVD marathon until 8pm when I will have to make tea! Lol.

I hope that your check up shows some progress....maybe this is the calm before the storm?

Good Afternoon Girls...

OH brought a lovely winnie the pooh and tigger... We're going to go back and get some of the other characters next week too.. They're to expensive to get the whole lot at once... LOL... OH was like they're so sweet etc... He picked the Tigger whilst in the shop singing at me... LOL It's a tiny little shop, with a blokey shop assistant... Men?!?!

OH just been stripping off out of his uniform, straight into the utility, whilst doing the stripping music, LOL to suddenly cover his chest and shreak "I've forgot my tassles, I'm naked!" LMAO what he's been on?!? I want some...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->