Official October Team Bumpkins

Argh!!!! Got my first little stretch marks on my hips dammit. Suppose I can't complain too much, they're still tiny & I have made it this far wihout any. Let's hope I dont get too many more ovcer the next 3 weeks, lol. :shrug:

Argh!!!! Got my first little stretch marks on my hips dammit. Suppose I can't complain too much, they're still tiny & I have made it this far wihout any. Let's hope I dont get too many more ovcer the next 3 weeks, lol. :shrug:

I found mine the other night....got a couple of little ones on my hips too but I've got a rash of purple marks on the insides of my legs?! :shrug:

I really hope I don't get too many more too....my Mum didn't get many with me so I'm hoping it's hereditary!

Touch wood... I've not gained anymore since DS, so I'm hoping that I not going to... Hey, I'm always hopeful... Keep coating my tum in the chococream stuff.. OH loves the smell, it makes me feel ill, it's so sickly sweet and chocolatey... I don't do chocolate... Mind you knowing me I've probably got some under my bump, I just can't see them... LOL

How's everyone's weekend going so far? I'm tackling a moutain of ironing, just taking time out as my backs starting to rebel... OH is painting for all he's worth... and no he's not naked... LOL (he's got his tassles on now... LOL) nah only joking... Gosh that would be a sight...

Mind you just realised, by doing the ironing and washing today, I'm gonna have just as much to do tomorrow... Bummer... The house has to be spotless for Tuesday... Well, as near as... MW coming, what joys... Spoke to her on the phone yesterday, I just find her so hard to relate too... Very short answers, you know the type, yes, no, and don't give you anything else to work with... No more info than needed...

Anyway, not to worry... If I need OH he'll only be upstairs LOL...

Evening all, well didnt sleep well last night but managed a nap this afternoon. Baby seems to keep making me very uncomfortable. OH just gone to get some potatoes so i can make a roast beef dinner yum yum.

I seem to feel so warm at the moment, i'm so not used to feeling so warm!

Evening all, well didnt sleep well last night but managed a nap this afternoon. Baby seems to keep making me very uncomfortable. OH just gone to get some potatoes so i can make a roast beef dinner yum yum.

I seem to feel so warm at the moment, i'm so not used to feeling so warm!

I feel very warm too; usually by now I'm the one with the jeans, socks, tee, jumper, slippers & heating on, lol, but instead I'm wandering round the house in PJ bottoms & a bra most days, lol. I'm determined to not have to turn the heating back on until LO is born in an attempt to save on my energy bills & the environment.

Well, have a good weekend everyone. I'm now going to tart myself up a bit ready to go out for my meal tonight. :) I really hope they have lamb on the menu; I' feeling lamb for some reason!

mm just had chicken fajitas lol, my gums are soo sensative since being pregnant there really sore now =[.

Just thinking this time next week il be getting ready and getting house ready for buba! also OHs mum n dad are down =[ blurgh lol.

eswift i got midwife coming on tuesday too, for sweep im dreading it and really dont want it to work because i cant afford parking ect till friday! arghh!

I found mine the other night....got a couple of little ones on my hips too but I've got a rash of purple marks on the insides of my legs?! :shrug:

I really hope I don't get too many more too....my Mum didn't get many with me so I'm hoping it's hereditary!

I have the purple leg rashy thing too, hmmm glad i'm not the only one. They run down the inside of my thighs. It looks like bruising but is defo stretch marks of some description. Another bizarre pregnancy wonder methinks lol :)

Good evening ladies,

I've had a nice relaxing day so far. I've caught up on my correspondence with friends, emailed everyone for the last time before baby arrives (I've told them all the next time they will hear from me will be to a barage of pictures!! lol).

I'm still at a loss as to how we're going to afford these last few bits and pieces. I'm tempted to drag hubby to a car boot or something but he's worked so hard I don't have the heart to get him up in the am and I can't drive very far any more :nope: - shopping list still has some pretty big items on it which are pretty essential from our end due to having a nutty hound!

Boots changing equipment (lotions and potions)
formula (cartons etc)
Changing Mat
rain covers for pram & car seat
smoke alarm
Monitor
3 x baby gates
Paint and decorations for nursery
travel cot, mattress and sheets
Cot bedding bale

I'm sure we'll get something sorted......even if it is an Argos account! lol

Anyhoo, I'm off to make hubby a bolognese as he's asked for one for his tea when he gets in. He also asked me to run him a bath! least I can do after him being at work for the last 14 hours!!!

Have a nice evening ladies!! xx

Evening ladies :D

Someone asked me about strech marks and OH said 'yeah she has loads' . . . erm they are from when I hit puberty actually :dohh: :haha: None from LO . . . yet!

Oh my due date is 24th of october :D they think its a girl but legs have been closed everytime

Think it's something to do with the due date ~ have you seen all the yellows on the first page for the 24th?!! (My LO is due 24th too!)

Florabean ~ enjoy your meal :flower:

Went to see my Mum and Dad today which was nice, the journey home was a little hectic tho. We were almost home when the car decided to run out of fuel. We were in OH's 80's 'toy' car as the weather had been so nice and the fuel gage needle had stuck, we thought we had a quarter of a tank left . . :nope: WRONG! So we were stuck on the motorway for almost an hour waiting to be rescued. The highways people kept on checking we were ok since we told them I was 8 months pregnant which was nice.

Gosh I am so ready to :sleep: now. We just had fish and chips (yum yum!).

I have started to get a few cramps at night now in my bump. Think things are starting to practice iykwim.

35 weeks today :happydance:

Good evening ladies,

I've had a nice relaxing day so far. I've caught up on my correspondence with friends, emailed everyone for the last time before baby arrives (I've told them all the next time they will hear from me will be to a barage of pictures!! lol).

I'm still at a loss as to how we're going to afford these last few bits and pieces. I'm tempted to drag hubby to a car boot or something but he's worked so hard I don't have the heart to get him up in the am and I can't drive very far any more :nope: - shopping list still has some pretty big items on it which are pretty essential from our end due to having a nutty hound!

Boots changing equipment (lotions and potions)
formula (cartons etc)
Changing Mat
rain covers for pram & car seat
smoke alarm
Monitor
3 x baby gates
Paint and decorations for nursery
travel cot, mattress and sheets
Cot bedding bale

I'm sure we'll get something sorted......even if it is an Argos account! lol

Anyhoo, I'm off to make hubby a bolognese as he's asked for one for his tea when he gets in. He also asked me to run him a bath! least I can do after him being at work for the last 14 hours!!!

Have a nice evening ladies!! xx

Aimee to save money we opted to go down the sheets and blankets route for the bedding, Do you have a home bargains near you? I got massive cot blankets at £5 they are 100% cotton cellular ones and lovely. They did also have bedding bales in I think they were around the £10 mark.

Do you need a monitor, we wont be using one. Baby will be in with us and when in the nursery it's literally 2 or 3 steps from my bed.

Wilkinsons often get smoke alarms in at good prices. Also worth checking if your local fire service offer a free smoke alarm some do.

Try quality save/home bargains and b&m if you have them near by they often have baby items in at very reduced prices.

Morning all, well ive woken up with a stinking headache this morning. Not sure why but hopefully it will clear soon.

Had a lovely evening last night. I did the beef and yorkshires for dinner (was scrummy) Then we had apple pie and ice cream and spent 3 hours playing monopoly. It was so much fun. I used to love board games so we've started getting some so we can interact more rather than veg in front of tv/computer. We bought he Disney version (as I got it on offer)

eswift i got midwife coming on tuesday too, for sweep im dreading it and really dont want it to work because i cant afford parking ect till friday! arghh!

I money for parking is rediculous isn't it? I can't help thinking of it as kicking you whilst you're down. If you didn't need to go to hospital you certainly wouldn't be there...

I hope something works out for you soon...

Managed to get the mountain of ironing done yesterday, only got the 3 loads of washing that I did yesterday to iron, quite chuffed with myself... I don't normally have so much to do but most of the clothes are from what we've had bagged up from the builders being here... DS isn't going to like putting his clothes away when he gets home...

OH managed to do 2 coats of paint on the ceiling of the kitchen/diner so he's going to tackle the walls after he's helped me moved a shelving unit into babes room, and all the clothes upstairs... Coor wonder if I'm working OH too hard...

My legs and bump are really achy at the moment, really tired; but not done anything to justify it... Unless it was all the ironing yesterday...

Hope you all have a lovely day, weather here at the moment is sunny with few clouds... Have a lovely day all...

Morning Ladies,

Hope are all having a nice weekend !

eswift - Hope you feel bit better soon !

The last two days I have been feeling a little weird , didnt know if I was going into labour. I have had diarrhea (sp?) since yesterday and some sort of achy period type pain lower down ?? What you girls think ? I heard that the bowel clears out in preperation for labour.

My friend had a baby girl yesterday and she said her labour started with those period type aches ! she was in labour for 20 mins by the way ladies it was her second but wow lets hope we get lucky like that !!

:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Have been feeling weird these days!!! Going down with period pains, which are getting more frequent. Weird thing is pains increase after a warm shower/bath.:shrug:

BH's are getting stronger and quite frequent, just having one as I type.

My LO scared me this morning... woke up at 2 am to pee and didnt move till 7 am.... I was scared to bits, as it is not its routine! I used to get a couple of kicks each time I woke up! Guess wa... my mom was wid me.... and she is so scared.... prob coz she has a still birth with her second!

Had a glass of orange juice in the mornin... LO started moving! Goshhh!!! so scary isn't it!!!!

Getting period type pains quite frequently, having pains in my inner thighs! mild back pains. Feeling uncomfortable during the nights! unable to sleep, no better position to sleep.

Still having the same discharge, looks like someone sneezed on the toilet tissue! Sorry TMI

Anyone, having similar discharge?? When I told my MW last week, I was told it could be Show/a part of my mucous plug!!!! Well, now that scares me.... probably am close to D-day!!!! :winkwink:

My breasts are super leaky.... esp the right one!!! :dohh: good for the LO but quite irritating as I cannot sleep with my bra on sometimes! :dohh:

:hugs::hugs: to everyone who needs them.

Though scary..... I am Happy I get to see my LO soon... :p :happydance::happydance:

Morning everyone

Yeah, what is it with these period pains - mine are more frequent now and having them during the night as well!! Definitely getting more discharge now but nothing that I would obviously call a "show". I cant imagine these pains lasting for another two weeks and then going overdue.....I will be going mad by then!!!

Anyone else feel the need for a nap every afternoon? Even when I dont feel tired I manage to fall asleep for an hour. Reckon I woke up about 6 times last night with either period pain, hip pain, heartburn or the need to go to the toilet!!!!

Lets hope some of our babies come early or on time?!?!

3 x baby gates

Hey Aimee-Lou, I probably wouldn't stress about baby gates just now if things are a bit tight, you probably won't need them until the wee one is mobile which wouldn't be for a few months.... also check out Asda, they have a nice travel cot for £25 just now.... We have tried to stick to things that we know we will need right away, other things can maybe wait until after LO is here - you never know you might get gifts or vouchers and things that could help you out...

Anyway, sounds like everyone is starting to get ready for their arrivals - we'll probably all start popping soon! I don't feel nearly ready yet though... no pains, BH, bump dropping or anything :-( got myself a bouncy ball yesterday though so that might help. Didn't want to bring things on too early as I only finally managed to get finished up at work on Friday (a week later than planned) but now that's all sorted, baby can come any time!

ooh.... it's my baby shower this afternoon!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend... weather is lovely up here!

Hiya ladies :wave:

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.. I am sorting my bedroom out and making room next to my bed for Sienna's moses basket... Having a major clear out too and will be having an afternoon of listing on ebay..
I am getting more tired by the day at the moment and have been getting nasty backache for a couple of days! But :wohoo: not long left now! only 2 weeks and 5 days till Miss Sienna is born :cloud9: and thats if i make it to the 9th! I am full term wednesday so thats pretty much the last milestone before the big event i guess!

Right break over! time to sort out all my clothes and chuck out the crap lol! Catch you all later xxx

eswift its stupid the price! spesh as were gettin induced so take a few days and OH will need to eat ect so thats more money!

God i havent stopped today lol got up at 10am and cleaned our room [was a mess!!!] i even sorted airing cupbored out lol Then did DDs room, was like a teenagers room! magaziens everywhere lol she likes to lie on bed and read my pregnancy/baby magazines lol.

Now just chilling and relaxing while OH cleaned kitchen and painting window sills and above radeator [sp] where the paint has came off =[ then off to mum and dads lol

MIL rang to say they not coming this weekend coming instead they coming the following weekend =[.. So they wil be here when baby is a few days old! dreading it tbh, cant be doing with them taking over and dragging me out everywhere! arghh!

Hi guys,

Haven't been on for days as got kept in hospital after posted last week about stupid high blood pressure :cry:

Am home now but got to go to the day ward for checks and may end up having section date brought forward.

What have I missed? Any more babies appeared yet from our bumpkins? Lemme know - hope everyone is well :hugs: :kiss:

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

38 weeks today and the first day of mat leave!!!! Finished work yesterday and I can't wait to start taking afternoon naps :)

Parking costs at the hospital are crazy here too- I found some on street parking close to the hospital which has saved me hundreds of dollars (I've had appts at the hospital every week since 21 weeks and some weeks, multiple appts- it would have added up really fast!!). I doubt I'll be getting the hubby to park there when I'm actually in labour though since it's a bit of a walk to the hospital entrance :) I've got to investigate the cost of weekly and monthly passes when I'm there this week- we know that the baby will be in the NICU for a minimum of a week, and since I get discharged after 2 days, I'll be commuting for breastfeeding so hopefully a weekly pass will save us a bit of $$

Keerthy- my right breast leaks way more than my left too. Hope this doesn't mean I'll be lopsided once my milk comes in!!

Hope everyone is hanging in there and feeling okay... :hugs: for those who need them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->