Official October Team Bumpkins

What are these babies like!!

Hope they will induce you early if needs be florabean :flower:

Have MW tomorrow now, she finally got back to me, so tomorrow afternoon at some point we shall be discussing my birth plan - best get it done tonight them after dinner!! :wacko: She is coming to my house to do it tomorrow so thank goodness we got the place guttied and tidied yesterday!!

Kte ~ LOL my midwife is coming to the house tomorrow too... I've the house to sort tomorrow, thankfully it's not too bad... With OH sleeping all day and DS at school most of it I'm managing to just potter and stay reasonably on top of it... Although I've made OH & DS help me do some finishing off this evening as OH has decorated and taken tiles up in the kitchen/diner so loads of stuff had/has been stored in the livingroom.... I'm really not keen on her coming but if I'm to get the homebirthing kit they've to come to the house...

How's everyone doing? I've had some really painful BH and loads of yucky thick custard like discharge... (far TMI sorry...) My ankles are starting to swell come the afternoon, I've been so restless and yet again uncomfy... I've decided I need to finish packing my bag (just in) All babe's stuff is done but I've never finished mine... After the last couple of days I kinda think it'll be a good idea to get it done...

my midwife coming tomorrow aswell [well supposed to] for my sweep, dreading it tbh lol =[ done loads of cleaning though and its spotless [well as much with a 19mth old lol] quite proud of how clean it is lol. love it! lol

My ankles are starting to swell come the afternoon, I've been so restless and yet again uncomfy...

Mine too! literally like 5 times the size its so funny! Ive given myself complete bed rest! x

good luck to taylorsmummy, jacs, emmad339 & jayne for their sweeps & inductions today & tomorrow. Finger's crossed for you all!!!! :hugs:

XTaylorsMummy ~ You should be proud of yourself regarding the house being spotless! Well Done, more so with a 19 months old. DS is 10yrs and I'm sure up until Dad & Mum having him, he could make the mess as fast as I could tidy/clean... I hope all goes well with the sweep... Not long now... Bet you're getting excited...

Bana ~ Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's trying to take it easy... I'm quite looking forward to babe's arrival and getting my body beck, as well as loosing the aches, pains and discomfort... Selfish I know...

Florabean ~ I didn't realise there was so many arrrivals due soon... Like you I hope all goes well for them... Fingers crossed...

Well, this morning I was up at 5am for breakie, back to bed for 6am then up to get DS ready for school 7am... I'm feeling rather groggy and out of it... Certainly slept better last night than I did the night before...

Hope all's well with everyone...

Morning all, just been catching up as yesterday was horrid. I started off with keep going to the toilet, wasn't diarrhoea but going alot sorry tmi. Then after 2nd breakfast my lip swelled up massive and looked like I was having an allergic reaction to something, then the vomiting started so that how I spent yesterday afternoon with both ends active. It settled down later so had dinner and then a batrh but I think i'd started to dehydrate has head was pounding so went to bed and oh brought damp flannels for my head. Also had tons of mucus discharge stuff, it's definitely not like discharge anymore though :shrug: if that makes sense.

Feel alot better today just feel a bit hungover and lip is now a normal size, it was like you know how some tribes stretch there bottom lips with jewellery? well it was like that, it was massive (not ad that since a shellfish incident - I think I must of been stung/bit)

Anyway sorry for the slightly long rant. On a plus note im going to order a new tens machine and birthing ball today. My replacement changer came yesterday and my replacement cot parts are due today.

Good luck to all those with sweeps today.

Neon do your feet reduce when you put them up, ideally above heart height? If not let your mw know.

Morning girls :)

Well i have been having some pains all night and Sienna has dropped by the feel of things! also been feeling sicky.. I am not getting too excited as its more than likely a false alarm, but just to see i am gonna go for a walk to the park with my son and collect some conkers :) if it is something the walk may help it along.. I also seem to have some pressure in my downstairs area front and back :blush: and my bump is solid when i stand! ... PLEASE Sienna come on out you are full term tomorrow :rofl:

Good luck to those having sweeps/inductions i hope all goes well :hugs:

Be back in a bit girls xxxx

goodluck to all those who are having sweeps today xxx
Babylove i know the feeling, been like that for days, im hoping he may arrive soon
Take care and let me know how you are xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck to all ladies having there sweeps today !

baby.love - I have my fingers and legs crossed Sienna makes an apperance for ya ..

Morning all,

Good luck to all those having sweeps today :flower: Lets hope they get things moving for you all :D

Hope you feel better today Maffie :hugs: Sounded nasty what you had yesterday.

Also, I hope everyones appointments go well today too!

Going to see if MW will double check LO's position today when she comes as I am sure LO has moved again! I keep on getting a bit of LO sticking out my left side lol.

Just noticed Im on my last box woooooooo hooooooooooooo ....

Morning ladies

38 weeks today:happydance:

Feeling like poo thou, have a horrid sore throat and glands are up:cry:

Hugs to all that need them and congrats to anyone reaching milestones:hugs:

Morning ladies

38 weeks today:happydance:

Feeling like poo thou, have a horrid sore throat and glands are up:cry:

Hugs to all that need them and congrats to anyone reaching milestones:hugs:

Hope you feel better soon, I think there are some nasty bugs going round I had sore throat for a few weeks.

Right I have just ordered a tens machine and birthing ball, also got some lavender and clary sage oils and some raspberry leave tea, I so dont want an induction on due date so will commence eviction process next week I think.

morning all..

Just had a lovely shower now waiting for midwife lol no idea what time she will be here.

Got stomach cramp and poops today =[ sorry tmi lol.

ALSO does anyone else get this, i can sleep on my left side fine, but need to have my leg ontop of OH lol, but if i sleep on my right or back i get stomach ache/back ache/and a stabbing pain in cervix?!

morning all..

Just had a lovely shower now waiting for midwife lol no idea what time she will be here.

Got stomach cramp and poops today =[ sorry tmi lol.

ALSO does anyone else get this, i can sleep on my left side fine, but need to have my leg ontop of OH lol, but if i sleep on my right or back i get stomach ache/back ache/and a stabbing pain in cervix?!

Lying on your left gives baby the most room possible and opens up the pelvis. I cant lie on my back for long its like baby cuts off the blood and nerves to my legs. I can lie n my right if im propped up a bit

Morning everyone

Well the period pains still coming regularly and pretty sore in my back this morning. But for some reason I've started to tell myself he will be late and none of these things mean anything!! I've had a few other sensations down below and dont know what they are - whether it's just his head causing them or if it slight opening of the cervix ?!?!?! (I can hope). Seeing MW at 130 today so really hoping she will say now 1/5 or 0/5 and not still stuck at 2/5 ....that will give me some hope that he really is gearing up for an appearance.

Does anyone else think they have odd in-laws sometimes?! My FIL is 60 a few days after baby due date and always said he would celebrate after the baby was born and everything settled down. Now however, we've been invited to SIL's for meal/celebration on baby's due date?!?!?! and my FIL even mentioned us all going to some hotel the day after that because they have a good deal on. We just cant help but think "what planet are they on?" I mean either I'm going to be heavily pregnant and uncomfortable/in hospital/or with a very new newborn?!?! It just feels very strange, a bit like "oh well, if you two cant make it we're all going to have a good time anyway" and doesnt make us feel like they want us to be included............:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->