Official October Team Bumpkins

Just a quick note to say.....the Travel System has arrived!! It's in the biggest box I have ever seen! lol and I can't lift it - it's 18kg!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just the cot to arrive later this week/early next week (MIL is ordering it so not sure when to expect it!) and then we can get everything all sorted out! I'm so pleased......if I go into labour now, we can get baby home!!!! :happydance:

:happydance: MW just been. Birth plan was fine, so happy, she just mentioed a few things that the birth centre do that I didn't know about and so only a few amendments.

She checked LO's position as I was worried thay had moved again but LO is still head down :happydance:

Just a quick note to say.....the Travel System has arrived!! It's in the biggest box I have ever seen! lol and I can't lift it - it's 18kg!!!

Just the cot to arrive later this week/early next week (MIL is ordering it so not sure when to expect it!) and then we can get everything all sorted out! I'm so pleased......if I go into labour now, we can get baby home!!!! :happydance:

Yey .. Bet you are dying to take it from the box and play with it !! lol

I am but I've promised hubby that I wont, plus I don't actually think I can as it's too heavy lol. Just sat pricing up the stuff that we need to buy (been paid today! :happydance:) to keep myself occupied instead. Roll on 9pm when hubby gets home!! :thumbup:

I am but I've promised hubby that I wont, plus I don't actually think I can as it's too heavy lol. Just sat pricing up the stuff that we need to buy (been paid today! :happydance:) to keep myself occupied instead. Roll on 9pm when hubby gets home!! :thumbup:

Awww enjoy you will have great fun ! x

XTaylorsMummy ~ Sorry to hear your midwife appointment was a farse.. I'd have been peev'd too.

Kte ~ My midwife was late again... Even after she changed the time... Not to worry, not as if I was busy... Oooo it really niggles me...

Otherwise though my appointment went very well... As per normal she's buggered my dates up again... LOL told me I'd be 37 weeks on Thursday, which I'm not. I'll be 37 weeks on the 30th September... LOL Birthing kit should be being delivered either this weekend or maybe Monday/Tuesday next week... She didn't tell me I was fat! Always a bonus... She measured bump and said now't, so I'm assuming all's well.. Although she did let out a squeal when she felt to see if babe was engaged, Babe's is fully fully engaged... The only way is out... I felt a big relief when she said that... Explains why I feel as though I shattered and so uncomfy and struggling to walk... It's not all in my head... We also went though a birth plan... So I kinda feel as though things are nearly ready to go...

Hope everyone has had a good day...

Aimee-Lou ~ Have fun this evening, playing...

Ugh...get it out of me.
Hope all you girls are doing well. Just stopping by to say that I am totally over it. It is time and I want him to come out and entertain me and keep me busy. I am tired of keeping busy by trying to do things like balance, get up off the sofa, hold food down, choke down antacid tablets, and dress or undress myself.
Seriously. When peanut butter on a dinner roll is giving me heartburn, something has got to give.
I went to the doctor Friday and he did a quick scan to check which way the baby was turned, because he wasn't totally sure and neither was I. The good news is, he is head down. Now I just have to wait it out for this week or early next week when they do their growth scan to see how big he has gotten. MIL keeps calling like there is going to be some sort of update. No, no update. Still pregnant. Still miserable. Still waiting.
The Dr. said he would be able to induce at 39. That doesn't necessarily mean he will. I think I would be content to wait it out until he is cooked for 40, then induction will sound a little more appealing. That is, provided that I can hold out 2 and a half weeks being miserable. Not much time when compared to the last 9 months, though, so I bet I can hang in there. I can't believe we are all getting so close! It just blows my mind!

:hugs: to DJgirl1976; sorry you're having a rough time of it. Hope LO hurries up & comes out soon for you...

Afternoon all well found some energy so hoovered the lounge and just been to the pharmacy to collect my prescription. Right just when did I start waddling and not walking????? :shrug:

Just spoke to mum and she thought my induction was next week, lol I wish :rofl: She said i'll never make another 4 weeks. I think she's just looking forward to being a granny!

Afternoon all well found some energy so hoovered the lounge and just been to the pharmacy to collect my prescription. Right just when did I start waddling and not walking????? :shrug:

Just spoke to mum and she thought my induction was next week, lol I wish :rofl: She said i'll never make another 4 weeks. I think she's just looking forward to being a granny!

My Mum is the same Maffie! She keeps calling asking if there's been 'any change'.....I keep threatening to give her daily updates of my constipation if she doesn't pack it in! :haha:

Oh and I've noticed that I no longer walk anywhere but waddle...I had to go and let the delivery man in earlier and attempted to run....bad idea as I could feel baby boucing on 'balloon' of waters......not pleasant and I thought I had done damage lol. :dohh:

Maffie - Hope you're feeling better. My feet go down slightly when raised above heart but I can't get anything done then!! I can't seem to sit still for 5 mins and in work could hardly sit on laptop with feet up :D! So I do try to raise them but atm I'm just putting up with it.. MW booked me in for a couple of weeks time but asked if I could come in this Friday for a check up (and to hear bubs :winkwink:) - just in case..

Congrats jlosomerset on 38 weeks - hope you're feeling better

Chaos - I have the huge plastic bar but there is no space left! And this indentation is weird. I can't believe you are a single figure! Loving the cat pic :)

xTaylorsMummy - I'm having similar TMI discharges and going through Bodyforms every loo visit.

djgirl1976 - sorry you're struggling. Totally sympathise with the heartburn - can't eat anything without having to follow with 3 Rennies - although not on the same level as you I'm sure. Just a couple more weeks now hun.. :hugs:

Well - I cannot stop shopping for bargains. Spent 3 hours cleaning the house this morning and then went shopping all afternoon. Now on Ebay which I have banned myself from but I can't stop!!! Argh! Sterilised all my bottles earlier and if I had bubs now then I'm quite happy to bring him/her home as it looks much clearer now of clutter. I have piles of junk to take for recycling, ebay etc but not sure what to do with the different piles! Ah well. Sure we'll get there. This is one of the cutest things I've purchased (on Ebay) saw them in Wilki's here: https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Pre-School-Toys/Fisher-Price-Touch+Cuddle-Hedgehog/invt/0267866

In case anyone is struggling with sleep - I was really getting hecked off with lack of - waking up every hour/ tossing and turning/ not sleeping at all until I discovered Horlicks Light. Don't get me wrong it's totally vile :wacko: (if you like warm weetabix then this is the drink for you!) - I have to pinch my nose to drink it but, I have had 2 good nights sleep waking both nights around half 4 and then quarter to eight this morning!!! OMG what a llie in to my usual fumbling around and having to get up at ridiculous hour.

Right back to Ebay :laugh2:

do you think it would be okay to use the steraliser i used for my daughter?

do you think it would be okay to use the steraliser i used for my daughter?
Yes I'm sure.
I bought a second hand one on Ebay and am using that... I often think of medieval times and how babies survived then!!! We're all so careful and sterile these days...

Sorry for all the Ebay talk. I just caught myself humming this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYokLWfqbaU&feature=related

Evenign all,

Neon ~ totally agree with how vile horlicks is! I don't think I could stomache it. In first tri all I could drink was ovaltine and horlicks. Ugh to horlicks now lol, it just got all horrid and clumpy at the bottom. I may bring back out the ovaltine and see if that helps my slumber! Thanks for the tip anywhoo.

Forgot to add earlier that I got told today if LO goes over then I get a sweep then if that doesn't work its induction time. She gave me the option of the sweep and I said, yeah but I heard it hurts :blush: I bet she thought I was mad lol ~ she said yes it will be uncomfortable but it's more like a smear and much better than the pain you get with an induction!! :haha: Didn't think of it like that :dohh: There I was saying I am afraid of the sweep yet I don't want a epidural during labour :wacko:

Just waiting for the washer to finish then I can go to bed!!

Hi Ladies

Just got home today it was really hard to leave my baby boy behind but hopefully wont be for long, he is improving everyday and is now breathing on his own. Hope everyone is ok and bumps not long to go for you all now :hugs: xx

:hugs: so glad you're okay Mumof42009! And great to hear that Adi is doing well. :) How long do they think he'll be in the hospital for?

Welcome home mumof4 hope Adi keeps doing well and is home as soon as possible.

:hugs: so glad you're okay Mumof42009! And great to hear that Adi is doing well. :) How long do they think he'll be in the hospital for?

Thanks hun, im not sure they dont like to say but i think he will be home in another week or so. It was a shock when he ended up on nicu but i knew there was a chance.:hugs:

Thanks hun, im not sure they dont like to say but i think he will be home in another week or so. It was a shock when he ended up on nicu but i knew there was a chance.:hugs:

Aww, well anothyer week or so aint too bad in th3e grand scheme of things, although I bet you & the girls are dying for him to be home with you, safe & sound. He looks precious in the pic; and so much hair already! Bless him. I hope you're recovering well. Are the girls very proud to be big sisters to Adi? Take it easy. x

Cool! Mine arrived today as well, hope it's not as heavy to push as the box is!

Have most people got theirs at home now? My Mum is superstitious and doesn't want me to have it in the house, which is why I didn't get t delivered until now but I'm being induced within the next two weeks so didn't want to wait too long. Now I'm worried about this superstitious thing, even though I'm not superstitious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->