Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all,

Aimee.lou ~ congrats on 36 weeks :thumbup: Hope you can manage to get some rest today! OMG also, you reminded me I haven't organised mog and fish sitters if needs be!!

Florabean ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ :cake: Hope you have a great day :flower:

expecting09 ~ congrats on 36 weeks too :thumbup:

baby.love ~ Congrats on 37 weeks! :thumbup:

mumof4 ~ Glad to hear for you, congratualtions and I hope you get to take Adi home soon :flower:

I get to make the moses basket up tonight, well depending what time we get back from the hospital tour. Sooo excited to finally see where we will be going!

It has taken ages to wash things as the washer has been on the blink so that's the next fun purchase. The TV is on its way out too :dohh: Typical!

I get to celebrate too today ~ LAST BOX!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Enjoy your day all x

Hi folks

Not been on for ages as we sold desktop to create room in nursery. Felt lost not getting on here but up and running with laptop now thankfully.

Congrats to everyone who has went early and to everyone reaching milestones.

I have to go for scan on Friday as midwife was not sure on Monday if bubs is breech! Really hope she was mistaken. Pelvis pain is hellish just now and hardly even managing to walk the dog, poor OH phoning me from work every hour to make sure nothing has happened yet :)

xxxx

Congrats Babylove!!! its such a fab feeling!!! Not long now!!
Hope everyone else is ok, and having a nice day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo hoo 37 weeks today :happydance:

Been to see consultant this morning and she agreed to induction!!!
So im all booked in to be induced 2nd october which is only next week - am scared but excited.

Hi folks

Not been on for ages as we sold desktop to create room in nursery. Felt lost not getting on here but up and running with laptop now thankfully.

Congrats to everyone who has went early and to everyone reaching milestones.

I have to go for scan on Friday as midwife was not sure on Monday if bubs is breech! Really hope she was mistaken. Pelvis pain is hellish just now and hardly even managing to walk the dog, poor OH phoning me from work every hour to make sure nothing has happened yet :)

xxxx

I'm sure she must be mistaken :hugs: With the pelvis pain is just seems wrong LO is breech. Lets hope, even if they were then, that they have spun round :flower:

Woo hoo 37 weeks today :happydance:

Been to see consultant this morning and she agreed to induction!!!
So im all booked in to be induced 2nd october which is only next week - am scared but excited.

Congrats! :happydance:

Afternoon ladies

Congrats to all those hitting milestones today......

Jo: fab news about the induction xxx

Well i have been down the park with Ethan & my OH and my pelvis is now suffering .. it feels mega heavy now so i am hoping it means Sienna has dropped some more.

Ethan loved collecting conkers & feeding the ducks bless him..

Here he is showing off one of his conkers

042.jpg

and here he is with me & Sienna bump :cloud9:

017.jpg

Right i need some food as i am starving now :) Catch you all in a bit xx

Congrats to all reaching another week, and last boxes...ooooh I cant wait. My birthing ball came today so had a little bounce, not sure if its blown up enough :shrug: so will get oh's opinion tonight.

hi ladies
i am new, due our 1st baby on 28th October, can i join?
hope ye are all well

Hello Girlies And Bumps!!

Hope Everyone Is Good!

Congrats To All Reaching Milestones..

Hugs To Everyone Who Needs/Wants Them!!

I'm Wondering When Operation Eviction Is Allowed To Start.. Personally, I Haven't Enjoyed This Pregnancy, I've Enjoyed the Part Of The Scans And Feeling The Baby Move, But I've Just Been Really Down For The Majority Of It, And Just Want Baby Here Now... So Wanna Know When It Can Start And What I Need To Help, I've Heard About RLT But I Dunno What It Is Or When To Use It..

How Often Are You All Having MW Appointments... I Went To My MW Last When I Was 32 Weeks, But Im Not Going Now Until Wednesday, Where I'll Be 36+5.. Seems Strange To Me??

x
x
x

I am so annoyed I was told to ring my GP for my liver function test results today between 2 and 3 but the surgery is closed this afternoon for some reason and there is noone answering the phones or anything so looks like I have to wait until tomorrow to find out now! Thank God I have a hospital appointment on Friday morning.

hiya all been hospital for sweep and blood test!

Blood test was fine, she was lovely lol. Then the sweep...

Im 2cm dilated already and dexter is very head down lol she doesnt think il make it to monday [but i hope i do!] she was shocked as i delivered at 42weeks with dd! Been having little pains but nowt major, no plug loss or owt?... just want to wait till sat till i go into labour hopefully!

Thats fab news xtaylors Mum, i bet your made up, did you have a sweep? im having one on Tuesday, was it bad??? Heard good & bad reviews, well i hope your little one comes soon too xxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon All...

Well I hope you're all well... Ended up having to get OH to take me to the hospital today, thought my waters had broken (Which thankfully they haven't) But OH was relieved to finally get to bed, which he managed about 3pm... The hospital took a swab, as they think I may have an infection... As I was there they did an internal...

Good News is my cervix is still closed, however babe is very very very low down. Doesn't think I'll make it to my due date anyway, and must get checked out with each and every concern... LOL Although said I need to argue more with the local hospital rather than travelling all the way to the larger one... LMAO I tried to argue today, just wouldn't see me...

OH was laughing on the way there as he agrees we should start with evicting babe next week... Although he did wonder if babe is getting paranoid about not being wanted...

Welcome Soontobemom, due date buddy!! :thumbup::happydance:

Congratulations to everyone reaching 36/37 weeks today!!!

35 weeks today for me!:baby: I just can't wait for us all to start popping!!! So exciting!! 2weeks untill I serve Ethan his notice on my womb!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORA :flower: hope you get spoilt today xx

Somebody said they felt pressure in the bum region? Yeah, me too, not so much today but the other day all day it felt as though I needed to go for a huuuuuge poo, but I didn't need to! Braxtons coming stronger and more frequent now (had me up in the night again!) Hoping these are signs that I won't go over due.

Still to do:

Pack a 'just incase' bag
Wash baby clothes and blankets (again)
Sterilise breast pump, bottles ect..
Prob loads more,just can't think of it right now!

Still to buy:

Cot bed sheets
Tens machine
Birth ball

Hello ladies,

Happy birthday Florabean! :hugs:

Congrats on all reaching milestones.... yay!!!!

Taylorsmum ~ good luck!!!!! hope ur LO comes soon! :hugs:

Well, had been for a presentation scan yday.... as my MW was not sure if LO was breech or Ceph.
The sonographer was lovely.... she commented " ... hmm... there are limbs everywhere! baby doing a star jump inside! " :p

well everything fine... baby is head down and 3/5th engaged.......

feeling loads of pressure down there since yday..... peeing loads... woke up 4 times last night to pee!!! kinda annoying.... Grrr!!!!! But best part is am able to sleep well without any breathlessness and less pillows under me! *phew*

My tummy has dropped so low now.... that anyone can make out!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!! I am feeling very very tired and sleepy the whole day.....

helz81 it is great to have a due date buddy, would love to know what we are having but i have only had 1 scan at 17 weeks and babs was not in a co-operating mood!!!

Hello Ladies,

Haven't been on for a while as OH had broken my laptop. Finally got him to fix it the other day (he got a disc from his dad and it took 10 mins, I've had no laptop for a month :growlmad:) so am back online:happydance:

Hope everyone is well, can't believe how close we all are now!

I came off on maternity leave last week, have been nesting like mad.
Hoping it's a sign I won't have much longer to wait, although I've still got a few bits and pieces to get.

Good luck and congratulations on all inductions/ milestones :hugs:

Anybody else now on five - yes, FIVE! - wees a night? The good thing is that I have now learned to go back to sleep after each one - good job really, otherwise I'd get zero zeds!

I am now on unofficial mat leave, which feels rather fabby dabby do. Officially it starts next Weds, but I managed to finish my two big projects ahead of schedule, leaving me with an extra week off. It's times like this when I defo couldn't dream of doing anything but be self-employed. Really looking forward to doing my to-do list tomorrow and starting on my jobs.

Saw MW yesterday to discuss birth plan. Baby now 3/5 engaged and cephalic. Seems to be moving constantly - kept me awake for a bit last night with the hiccups from hell :)

Time for a spot of yoga/relaxation now, and then it's pub quiz.

xx

Helz ive just ordered the elle tens machine, expensive but looks good and everyone seems to rave over it. Just had an email to say it's been despatched due here Friday, replacement cot bits due here tomorrow, so im ready!!! Did you hear sproglet, I'M READY!!!!!!

On a weird plus note I seem to be full of energy this afternoon, not had this much energy since before I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->