Official October Team Bumpkins

Hey i'm due October 18th. Have any of u felt any movement yet? im getting worried.

Hey i'm due October 18th. Have any of u felt any movement yet? im getting worried.

Hi I'm due on 29 September and only started feeling movement a week and a half ago. I wouldn't worry yet I don't think some people feel movement till around 19/20 weeks.

Hey girls...morning! Welcome to all the new girls:)

Pinklilackiss-Why would you be worried so soon? They say not to expect movement until at least 16 weeks. Some girls it takes up to 20 or more. Just be patient! (yes, I know it is hard for all of us)I am sure all is fine. You will more than likely feel LO in the next couple weelks.:)

I am personally feeling great today, but still want to go back to bed! I had a great, full, uneventful night of sleep and want some more LOL!

Also getting excited to find out what flavor this baby is going to be! 3 weeks from tomorrow. Seems like forever.
It's funny but I want to know so bad becuase I think it will make me feel closer to it if I know I am having a "daughter or a son" instead of just a baby!
Maybe that is dumb. I have no idea how people wait to find out and hang out on team yellow. I do not have that much self control.
OK, off to do some work~:)

I'm slowly but surely sneaking into this second tri section. I'm officially 14 weeks tomorrow! I'm tired today and have a headache so really not feeling like doing very much at all!!

Mornin' GirlsnBumps,

18 weeks today! Almost half way there :D

I'm running late for work today so I'll update due dates and what not later on.

Hope you all have a great day.

My little sister took me shopping today, we had a lovely time dossing about town. She went into mothercare and was gonna buy sommat in there and I said wait as there are other shops in town, and if you really want we can come back. Went to Boyes, she was like a child in a sweet shop, running about the shop from one item to another. She made me laugh when she went to the tills, as both her arms were full and the woman serving didn't know where to put all the items. She got us loads of stuff, baby grows, grow bag, gloves, blankets, wraps and more.

She was chuffed as she spent less than £40, got change and she now feels as though she brought some things for the baby. As when she leaves on Monday she's not back until Christmas. I feel that she's not paid over the odds, like she would have done if she'd have stayed in mothercare...

Well girls, how are we all today!?

I've had a hellish day tbh!

First thing we had to go to the hospital to get my triple bloods done. I want these doing at least in the first place. I had to call via work. Due to traffic we were running late so I called in at work and tried to call the clinic....no answer.

At the hospital there are no signs at all for anything. The only signs were for Maternity, so we followed them thinking it couldn't be far away. 20 minutes later we had done a complete circuit of the outside of the hospital, found maternity, discovered it was the wrong place, asked a very burly poter some directions (if anyone has seen hot fuzz it was like the farmer with the sea mine! :rofl:) and eventually got directed to antenatal!

We finally arrived at 10.45 - when the clinic was 9.30-10.30 (whoops). No problem, they would still see us, thank goodness. Wasn't sure how hubby would react if we'd be turned away.

At 10.55 2 women came into the waiting room and called me. They called me in and I was told that one of them was a trainee. Fine, that's ok I don't mind they have to learn sometime. Well, I have difficult veins and could she heckers like find them! At least she didn't actually look with the needle. The lead nurse then took over, and tried 3 times to find a vein. I now have 2 large bruises and am less 1 large vial of blood. Took them 20 minutes!!! longest blood taking session ever!!

It then took us 20 minutes to get back into town on a bus that should take 3! I finally got home at 1pm after having left the house at 9! I then had to rush my pasty that we had bought on the way home for lunch that I was REALLY LOOKING forward to! I got to work at 13.40 (about 1.5 hours later than planned!!!) but still, I was there.

I then had the dubious task of confronting ym boss re: Health and safety. One very nervous me, and one very strained conversation later, I have a feeling there may be another 'meeting' in the near future to discuss my 'circumstances'. I am now however ready to take on the world about this.....I'm sick of being bullied into doing things that aren't right....it's not just me now, it's baby too!

Hope we're all having a good day. Off home in 25 minutes after a very rushed day that also, although not importantly, involved me getting soaked to the skin while carrying 2 rther heavy picture frames to a suppliers! Grrrrrr - wish I could just go home right now!!!!

:help:

hey ladies ! Aimmee- lou glad you got the bloods done eventually ! get some arnica cream for those bruises that should help.

Well all week I have been just fed up to be honest. Feels like the week dragged maybe because im really looking forward to the weekend as im heading off for 2 nights which I think will never come .. I just really need a change of seneary(SP?) Im going stir crazy at the moment for some reason! Would love to go out on a girlie night with my friends and cant be bothered cause its not the same when your not on the same wave lenght as them (drunk) . So next week we are going to head to the pics cause I think they know im on the verge of a melt down.... Im literally counting the days to my due date which is 181 to be precise ! . Is this just me or is everyone like this !

I have 9 wks to my summer hols for 2 weeks to egypt and thats keeping me going to be honest.

anyway enough of my rant ! hope you are all having a lovey day xxxxx

I feel as though I should be giving you girls a :hugs:. Seems as though my look is starting to rub off on you all I'm so sorry.

OH has just had a postive phone call, one of the agencies in the area has a few jobs that he can cover so that'll bring money in to the household! Yippee...:wohoo:

Something positive!!:rain:

I feel as though I should be giving you girls a :hugs:. Seems as though my look is starting to rub off on you all I'm so sorry.

OH has just had a postive phone call, one of the agencies in the area has a few jobs that he can cover so that'll bring money in to the household! Yippee...:wohoo:

Something positive!!:rain:

That is great news! Yay!:happydance:
lindak, I feel you, days go so slowly right now. I am not really a fan of being pregnant. Excited for LO, but the aches, pains, restrictions, expanding, all that is not so fun:blush:I would love to be someone who thinks this is the greatest ever, but that's not me.

Djgirl1976-Thanks! No not really loving being pregnant myself .. i hate even saying that to be honest I feel so guilty, I am soo happy we are having a baby and cant wait to meet the baby but the restrictions are a killer and im only 14wks god knows what i will be like in a couple of wks/months .... I wasnt a party animal but I loved my girls nights out , getting new dress, hair done etc and heading out now that seems like miles away before I am going to be able to do that again and it is sorta getting me down (how silly there is worse things in the world) but thats how im feeling.... Only thing is my best friend has announced she is 8 wks pregnant so that has made things a little better that I dont feel all alone.

I think I really need this weekend away and maybe next week I will feel much better.

Hi eswift, that's great news, maybe some good luck is rubbing off on you! Sorry you girls are feeling a bit yuk through the pregnancy, but I've got a theory that you don't get through pregnancy and birth without some shittiness - so if it's a not-so-good pregnancy you are likely in for an easier birth. It's one way of looking at it anyway!

I'm finding it, I suppose just different, but I've embraced the sickness and the lack of interest in food leading to total hunger and more sickness because I think I tried for two years to get here. But I reckon enjoying the pregnancy means I'm in for a hellish birth, so I'm just not thinking about that part yet!!!

The good thing is, they say it all gets easier in second tri - let's hope 'they' are right lol!

LOL...yes, plenty of shitiness!
I think 2nd tri has been much better so far, other than expanding outward and my back hurting more. I can deal with those much better than falling asleep sitting up, never having energy, and everything I smell making me want to puke!
Little concerned for how 3rd will be. I think I will just feel huge and clumsy and have more peeing and back pain than I care for!

sorry to hear some of you ladies aren't having a good time right now...:hug:

I myself am feeling awful today. OH's DS decided to give me his cold on the weekend, and now I'm miserable! :sick:

I was supposed to go to my first mw appointment yesterday, and I'm such a twit that I totally forgot to check my answering machine before I left...I'd missed 2 calls from them, and my mw was birthing, so my appt was cancelled. I felt like such a goof when I showed up there! :dohh:

I hope we all start feeling better soon!

Hi girls,hope everyone is well,
Nothing much to say today apart from I seem to have gone back to feeling :sleep:!! Im off to bed soon Im knackered!! Happy though- Im done work till Tuesday :happydance:

Hi all ive had a busy week and been very tired so not been online at all..... sickness is alot better although still tired tired tired

Hi ladies, not been on since yesterday morning and loads to catch up on!!!
Had midwife yesterday, she is so miserable, no personality at all, dont see her till 28 weeks now, seems ages away!!
Mad day at work today, short staffed and battling with bosses for a pay review, there havin none of it, at the mo, we will meet again in 4 weeks!!
Got home at 5.30, got boys ready and off to bed and was back out at 7.30 to aerobics class, was a effort to go but feel sooo much better for going :)
Out of interest, is anyone else concerned with how much weight they are gaining, I was shocked when I stepped on the scales earlier!!!

Is it home time yet? Oh to be back on English timezone, I'd be in my bed by now haha. 1.5 hours to go!!

Hey girls. Sorry to hear some of you are feeling a bit awful. I've been feeling pretty good but work is really wearing me out and when I got home last night I just cried for an hour! No idea why...just felt really low. Got one more 13 hour shift to do and then I have the weekend off. These 3 in a row weeks are killing me! And most definitely killing my back lol.

Anababe congrats on the blue bump!! Love the name Logan...my cousins little boy is Logan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->