Official October Team Bumpkins

Huge congrats Bonfloss xxxx well done
Lindak, its a fab feeling!!! well done too, wont be long now !!

just a quick update..

off to hospital to get checked out. my floo floo feels on fire, and getting braxton hicks. also feel dead sick/weepy and just dont feel "right". Just been in shower and crouched down and can feel alot of pressure down there.

Will update later on =] x

Taylors mum.... I hope everythings fine... adn It wont be long until LO is here! :hugs:

Well ladies... hope ya all enjoyingur day.... Congrats to all those reaching milstones!

Haing loads of pressure downthere... LO having too much hiccups. back pain now and then,. Bump going hard and sore sometimes..... not getting myhopes up! But guess.... am getting closer to D-day! :p

Congrats to Bonfloss :) Can't wait to see some pics/hear birth story. Hope all is well with them?

Good Luck Taylorsmummy at the hospital. Keeping my finger's crossed for you.

:hugs: to those who've had sad news this week. I really feel for you...

I have 14 days now till my EDD. Other than back ache & BH cramps & like I said the other night, sharp pains in my wah-zoo, I seem to be having zilcho on the labour signs... Am now 100% sure he is gonna go overdue. Ah well, such is life. Still gonna speak to my MW on monday about sweep & not letting me go the usual 12 days overdue so I'm not in labour while OH is away working. Also gonna speak to her about pethidine allergies & the implications of my asthma during labour. (I have visions of me having an attack & cutting off oxygen to my baby, which is completely stupid I know, but it's now all becoming so real that these silly little thoughts keep playing on my mind & stressing me out. I'm literally driving my OHG insane keep saying stuff like, 'what if this happens, or what if I forget to do this, etc.' I can't believe how patient he is being for someone who normally has quite a quick temper, lol. He totally is taking this whole pregnancy in his stride, has read all the books, watched videos of vaginal birtrhs on youtube & everything; I'm not only surprised but also impressed! hehe).

Questions:
Does everyone lose their plug before they go into labour???? Can you lose it without even knowing?
Can you dilate/efface without having any contractions???
Just wondering is all, lol.

Anyways, I'm off for a bath coz my back is all achey & the weather is really sticky here today.

Take care everyone. xxx

Flora yes I believe lots of women dont realise they've lost there plug. Also some people dont lose their plug until labour, also some women's waters never break naturally (my mum had hers broken every time. She was contracting and dilating but waters didnt go)

I think its normal to worry about things, I had crazy dreams that I was going to die if I didnt know the babies sex :shrug: I think we all get insecurities with such a big life change coming.

Some babies are actually born with the waters and membranes entirely intact. I think this happens more in developing countries where women are permitted to simply get on with birthing rather than having doctors interfering with them. In such places, a baby born still "in the bag" is considered extremely good luck. Learned this at last week's antenatal class.

On dreams, I had my first birth dream last night ... gotta say, it was great! I was in the birth pool for all of ten minutes and then baby arrived, with no pain or problems whatsoever. The placenta took the next 12 hours to deliver naturally, but nobody minded and everything went just as I'd want it to. So who am I kidding? Or is this a portent of good stuff to come?

Good luck TaylorsMummy :flower:

Florabean
:hugs: You have loads on your mind! I think I am just trying not to think about it all lol! Although I do think its better to be prepared! x I have a few achey niggles too but nothing to indicate I will go into labour. Hope not as I have a long journey to High Wycome on Monday, LO can come out but only after I get back from there!!

I have not had any more news from Bonfloss at the mo, hope she is ok too. I'm will let you all know if she gets in contact :D x

colsy
- I have heard that too. Imagine seeing you baby come out in a bubble of water! Must be strange!

I had a birth dream that my LO was born in OH's 'toy' car . . . which he was going to use to drive to High Wycome to on Monday but now his parents are travelling with us so we are taking a different car. There is no way they could go all that way in the tiny back seats! lol. Good job as I was a little worried it was going to be more a premanition (sp) than a dream!!

Flora i never noticed my plug go with my first, had no BH or contractions yet at 40+5check i was 2-3cm dilated, was induced 3 days later. Also when i was in labour i had no contractions in my bump it was all back pain - really painful and could only lie on my side.

Well managed a short trip to local town, gosh just a little walking set off regular pains. Was nice to get out but im so happy to be home. I was getting quite intense back pain in waves :shrug:

Got stuff for a roast dinner from M&S and some crumbles for dessert. Also picked up a gorgeous mamas & papas pramsuit for 3.99 and some lovely gap clothes for the oh's kids all less than a £1 a piece.

Congrats to Bonfloss :) Can't wait to see some pics/hear birth story. Hope all is well with them?

Good Luck Taylorsmummy at the hospital. Keeping my finger's crossed for you.

:hugs: to those who've had sad news this week. I really feel for you...

I have 14 days now till my EDD. Other than back ache & BH cramps & like I said the other night, sharp pains in my wah-zoo, I seem to be having zilcho on the labour signs... Am now 100% sure he is gonna go overdue. Ah well, such is life. Still gonna speak to my MW on monday about sweep & not letting me go the usual 12 days overdue so I'm not in labour while OH is away working. Also gonna speak to her about pethidine allergies & the implications of my asthma during labour. (I have visions of me having an attack & cutting off oxygen to my baby, which is completely stupid I know, but it's now all becoming so real that these silly little thoughts keep playing on my mind & stressing me out. I'm literally driving my OHG insane keep saying stuff like, 'what if this happens, or what if I forget to do this, etc.' I can't believe how patient he is being for someone who normally has quite a quick temper, lol. He totally is taking this whole pregnancy in his stride, has read all the books, watched videos of vaginal birtrhs on youtube & everything; I'm not only surprised but also impressed! hehe).

Questions:
Does everyone lose their plug before they go into labour???? Can you lose it without even knowing?

Anyways, I'm off for a bath coz my back is all achey & the weather is really sticky here today.

Take care everyone. xxx

I was well into dilating before my plug started to come away, even then it was only sticky mucus no lumps.
After amount of BH i was going through it had to be thinning my cervix out.

no baby yet... still 2cm but lost most of my plug lol. My urine has loads of white blood cells and other things so shes sent it off and i may be on antibiotics. but no baby yet lol

Taylorsnum ~ good luck honey! wishing u a speedy 8 cm....

Well, I have been having pretty constant back pain since yday. Its been on and off... along with stomach becoming tight!!!! Having loads of discharge - white .... Just a week bad had discharge which was snotty and slightly greeny! Sorry TMI

LO moving loads since morning... every movt I get some pressure and pain in my back. Loads of pressure down there. Walking with legs wide open! lol

Feel bruised down there! Loads of pain.... prob pressure from LO!!!!
Sharp pains ... on my bump on the left side.

Otherwise :
~ Sleeping well - though I wake up to pee 4 times, I am able to get back to sleep almost immediately.
~ Eating well - nice appetite, able to fill my stomach better than a few months back.
~ Leg cramps - Ouch!!!! esp the right leg.... hurts wen I try to walk! thanks to my varicose vein [ just 1 veing :p ]
~ LO pops he/r bum out... that hurts!!!!! bump getting more n more red.... can't stretch anymore!
~ Breasts - leaking so muchh!!!! really annoying sometimes.... esp at night... wen I wake up due to the wetness... though I wear a pad!!! ewww!!!!

Anyone feeling the same way??

News of another early October baby!! I just saw this over in 3rd Tri had-my-baby-early-dramatic.html

:hugs:

Sounds like more and more of us are starting to have the same complaints...

Hopefully, it's a good sign and none of us will have to wait too long before we meet our LO... I've had a lovely lunch with my mum... Made a nice change... However, I've had heartburn from Hell all day... It's really starting to do my head in... I've just had a couple of slices of fresh breas for tea, and could only eat one slice, had to give OH the other slice... I just couldn't eat it... Had a restless, achey, achey day... Not sure if my back aches more than my bump or not... Hopefully, after a warm bath I'll have a nice sleep tonight...

Taylorsmummy - hope everything is ok, wont be long now!

Keerthy - i've been the same with the pressure and pains with tightenings, baby just getting ready for his arrival! :)

Florabean - I didn't notice my plug go with my son, must have been whilst I was in labour :shrug:

Colsy - wow hun, sounds like a great labour and birth! :rofl: lets hope it goes that well in the real thing!

Well i've been having some pains last few days, lots of braxton hicks. I called midwife today just to ask as I was a little worried it could be a water infection. She said thats what it sounds like and to see doctor today to do a sample. Anyway I went and everything is fine, no sign of infection or anything which is great, I didn't really want to start antibiotics tbh.

But he did say that baby is now fully engaged! :yipee:

Just gotta get to sunday then he arrive soon as he likes.. Cant have my home birth before 37weeks lol!

Questions:

Re plug. Nope, some don't loose it until they go in to labour. Some loose it weeks before. I lost mine 3 weeks ago. Yes you can loose it with out knowing, its not always a big glob, you can loose it bit by bit. Mine was more like a bit of cream coloured blamonge (sp?) that was about the size of a 10P and had no bleeding or anything

Re dilating and effacing ~ My last check on Wednesday I am 1cm dilated and 70% effaced, but I've not had any contractions what so ever. It's not really considered proper labour until you reach at least 3 or 4cm anyways.

LOL, I have totally just eaten an entire box of Dairy Milk to myself. :) Good times!

Ohhhhhh i didnt even know this thread existed DOH!!

Please add me or the 7th oct...

D
xx xx

So pee'd off, neighbours across the road having yet another party (was the same last weekend), kids as little as 6 running around screaming (they didnt shut up till 11:30/11:45 last time). All I want to do is go to bed.. but you can hear every little noise through our windows, I've got a stabbing pain in my belly and I just wanna rest, dunno how much more I can take before I start kicking off!! :growlmad:

we used to have a family of spanish people across the street more like the family plus extended family and drug dealers and whatever else ugh so loud all the time let there little kids play out in the driveway alone im talking like 3 or 4 year olds. They have now moved out and left crap everywhere like a couch on the lawn one in the garage garbage everywhere im guessing its a city owned house but its such an eye sore ick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->