Official October Team Bumpkins

Good morning ladies!

I finally went to bed at about 2, hubby left at 6, I've only just got out of my pit! :blush: Oh well, I feel a lot better now, but I have so much to do today I'm really not in the mood....I think yesterday nigh on killed me! lol

Congrats on 38 weeks baby.love!

Maffie - really hope you get everything sorted....try not to worry though, it's a cock up their end so let them deal with it! I too have money worries....tbh I'm so fed up with thinking about it, I don't care anymore!

Right, I'm off to get some brekkie and get dressed before hubby comes home! I feel terribly lazy but meh! I wont get many more mornings like that now will I! lol

Have a good afternoon ladies xx :hugs:

Congratulations to everyone on their milestones! :)

Maffie, I hope work get your wages sorted out ASAP, that's such a silly mistake for them to make!

I discovered this morning that my University tutor was having a snit because I wasn't in class! Odd that, what with being on maternity leave and all... /facepalm. This is the second thing they've screwed up in the space of a week and a half. I swear, if I didn't want to do this job so much, I'd tell them where to shove their course... /rant off.

Had good news at the midwife yesterday, my suspicions that LO had finally engaged were confirmed :) She's so very head down that I was sent for a presentation scan just to confirm that it was her head and not her bum down there :lol: As it was, they couldn't get a head circumference measurement, she was too low in my pelvis. But going by abdo circumference, she's bang on average for her age, which is always nice to know :) MW offered me an internal to see if it'd kick anything off, but I decided to wait till I see her next Tuesday. Due date is Sunday, I can't believe it! Been having lower back pain and niggling braxton hicks, but nothing concrete yet.

Hope everyone has a fab afternoon :)

Morning ladies!
Chaos has had her little Autumn!
Had a message from her at 2 am and just woke up/responded. Sounds like little Autumn didn't wait long after that!
She was born at 3:48am and was 8lb, 1oz!
Chaos and Autumn are both doing well!
I will leave all the other details for her to tell:D
CONGRATS CHAOS!

ooh its getting exciting in here now! We'll all be meeting our LO's soon :D

I'm not feeling good today. So tired could hardly keep my eyes open this morning, so my dad has taken my son for the night then I can get some rest. Just had dinner and gonna go back bed for a bit now.

I hate to complain or admit im struggling but its getting so hardwork looking after a 2yr old now on my own. I just dont have the energy to keep up with him :(

Anyway gonna enjoy some me time today and just relax.

Hope everyone else is ok. Ill pop back in a bit to see if we have anymore news from chaos or taylorsmummy :) xx

Oh crossed posts lol

Congrats chaos!! Cant wait to see pics :happydance:

Congratulations to Chaos and Mr Chaos, and welcome to the world baby Autumn! :flower:

congratulations Chaos!

Hope we'll hear from Taylor's Mummy soon too.... come on Dexter!

36 weeks today! :happydance:

Congratulations to all you ladies reaching milestones,whatever they may be!

Last night and this morning I've had alot of period like pain,hope this means things are heading in the right direction,although as it's my 3rd baby,I'm not expecting the head to be engaging just yet. Midwife at 1.30pm this aft so we'll see. It's a longer appointment today to go over my homebirth plans and I can't wait..be nice to chat about it!
Have a lovely day everyone :thumbup: xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: Hearty Congratulations Chaos!!!!!!

Yayyyy,..... girls...... getting exciting now!!!!!

:happydance: Congratualtions to Chaos!! Glad Little Autumn has now arrived x :happydance:

Congrats to all milestoners!! :thumbup:

Feels really nice to be 'full term' tbh....seems like a lifetime ago that I was sat in first tri wondering if we would get here!

I've had some good news. I've just rung the birth centre to collect my bloods and they're fine (my phone line is a bit dodgy so couldn't hear the number she said) and that she will let the midwife know that I'm to just continue on my iron dose as is! Jubilee Birth Centre here we come!! :happydance: Yay!

I've got a lot to do today but I've just done a quote to get my old fiesta scrapped and it looks like we may get some money for it rather than have to pay......I don't trust these things at all so I'll get hubby to look at it when he gets home! :dohh:

Anyhoos - I'm off to keep going on the paperwork. I'm still sat in my dressing gown....feel very lazy but hey, I'm comfy! lol

Hugs to everyone...all these babies! It's not October yet! lol:dohh:

:happydance: Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Huge Congrats to Chaos!!!! Cant wait to see some pics :thumbup:
Well done

Just wanted to let you girls know I put up a thread in 3rd as well to congratulate Chaos, and her last update was that Mr. Chaos is bringing her laptop in a bit so she will post some pics for us then!
YAY:happydance:

For anyone who has Chaos on facebook she has popped some pics of Autumn on there and my god she is so precious and Chaos looks amazing for someone who has just given birth!

We have another early October baby ladies

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/197456-had-my-little-princess.html

They are such impatient little things lol x

For anyone who has Chaos on facebook she has popped some pics of Autumn on there and my god she is so precious and Chaos looks amazing for someone who has just given birth!
Those pics are darling:) and yes,,,she does look great! Sooooo happy for them:cloud9:

Wow!?!? Been busy on here already today...

CONGRATULATIONS CHAOS!?!?! Welcome to the world Autumn...

JLo ~ Hope she does your sweep...

Aimee-Lou ~ If you don't feel like doing anything, don't... Won't do you any favours trying to over work yourself now...

Baby.Love ~ Bet you're getting so excited now...

To all that need it, Big Hugs... These milestones are coming really fast now...

MW has called to say she's dropping home nirthing kit off this afternoon, if she does her normal running late trick, there will be no-one here as DS has his swimming lessons... If not I'll see her tomorrow no doubt...

OH is zzzzing away upstairs, I've been and started the ironing, chewed on with the washing machine, and the dish washer... DS told me he put the dishes in the washer and put it on this morning... Yep, all of 2 plates; a full cycle later I went to empty the machine, wondering why the sink still full... Little sod!! So put the 2 clean plates away and filled the machiine up... Boyes!?!

Oh well, off to grab my lunch... Not much as I only seem to get half way through any meal and then I'm full... Could eat the same again a couple of hours later mind... Notice LO is getting lots of hiccups now, my whole tum bounces... And the sudden urge to pee... LOL...

Settled on a nice white wool with blue, green, yellow and purple speckles in for the cape...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->