Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning Ladies,

Just popping in quickly,

Congrats to flora - So exciting!

Still soaking which is starting to piss me off now.I had to get up last night and change in the middle of the night. Really bad pressure pain in my lower back last night in bed , well 5 this morning kept me awake for about an hour. I just wish my lo would come out I have really had enough now ........

Baby.love - congrats on 39wks

Aimee- Congrats on 38 wks

sorry if i missed anything but just a flying visit hope you are all well xx

Thanks everyone! I've looked the pains up and it would appear to be false labour - which is just great lol. I have taken some painkillers though so hopefully I will get the rest of the day without them!

Re: Christmas - I've never heard of extended family writing lists etc. I only ever got presents from my parents and then maybe £5 in my card from my Nan. We buy Christmas decorations for each family/couple. We may also stretch to a board game/bottle of wine(depends on whther there are children in the house) if they are close to us so you're never out more than about £15-20 per household which for us is do-able.

Hello everyone, woke up this morning to the delightful waters breaking!! OMG how much water is there in there, on my third towel already (and thats a beach towel not a sanitry type, even the maternity ones wont be enough!!! Sorry TMI :D)

Goin to fone hospital in a sec t c wot t do. Feel really weird, im 6 days early. Gettin contractions tho nothin too painful at the moment. Im nervous!! I really wasnt expectin this so soon. Not that I mind that much, if its gona appen then the sooner the better I think!! Anyways, may not be back on unless not much happens today, otherwise, gona concentrate on tryin to clean myself up!!!

Oh n will read up on everythin another time, abit kinda preoccupied at the mo so I do apologise :) x x x x x x

Hello everyone, woke up this morning to the delightful waters breaking!! OMG how much water is there in there, on my third towel already (and thats a beach towel not a sanitry type, even the maternity ones wont be enough!!! Sorry TMI :D)

Goin to fone hospital in a sec t c wot t do. Feel really weird, im 6 days early. Gettin contractions tho nothin too painful at the moment. Im nervous!! I really wasnt expectin this so soon. Not that I mind that much, if its gona appen then the sooner the better I think!! Anyways, may not be back on unless not much happens today, otherwise, gona concentrate on tryin to clean myself up!!!

Oh n will read up on everythin another time, abit kinda preoccupied at the mo so I do apologise :) x x x x x x

How exciting......hope you're ok! :flower:

Good luck! :thumbup:

:shock: Wow ~ good luck :flower:

:hugs: LindaK ~ it really is puzzling, hope it subsides or something is sorted for you soon :flower:

Bailey - Good Luck honey!!!!!!

Congrats to Flora!!!!

Ohh my Gawd!!!! Just can't wait now... getting excited..... scared!!!!!!! yayyy.... 4 days to go until my due date......

Me having MW appt today at 1 40 pm..... gottu discuss birth plan yet!!! argghhh my MW is toooooooo lazyyyy!!!!
Will catch up with everyone after the appt!

:hugs: to all those who need it!!!!!!

Keerthy ~ hope the MW appontment goes well.

We have more Mummy News! Dani1979 was due on the 7th October but had a little Girl called Saffron on 1st Oct. Here is her post Had my baby girl

Morning all :)

Best of luck to any Bumpkins in labour! And congratulations to the latest Mummies & Bumpkin Babies! It's all so exciting, isn't it? :)

I posted a thread in 3rd trimester which has a couple of pics of our little girl - Home with our new daughter. Still got to write out my full birth story, but it's quite long so will take me a while :lol:

:hugs: to all :)

wow it's only a few days since i last logged on and there were pages and pages to read! It's all so exciting!

flora- Congratulations!!!:happydance:

Lindak - hope something starts moving for you soon. A friend of mine's waters broke a few weeks before she had her baby and they told her that the body can replace the waters really frequently - something like 3 times a day so that may be what it is? Fingers crossed for you!

Aimee-Lou - Keep us posted! Sounds like things could be starting for you too!

Baby.love - good luck for Friday!:hugs:

Sorry to everyone I've missed!

Reading this has really made me realise i need to get off my bum and get ready!!!! I still have loads of washing and things to do. And even though i finished work last Wed I've still been finishing things off from home. I think I've got about an hour left to do but I've been putting it off. I'm just going to crack on with it now and get it done before it's too late!

Take care everyone! Hope those in labour are all ok :hugs:

Hi girls just popping on with a few pics of sam!

Congrats to every reaching milestones today - i should be on 39 weeks :)

Leah bet you cant wait for friday!!

Well here is my boy!!

1st one is an hour old, 2nd is a day old 3rd was last night :)

Attachments

• Sam - 50 minutes old.jpg
    Sam - 50 minutes old.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Sam - 16 hours.jpg
    Sam - 16 hours.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Sam 1.jpg
    Sam 1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9
He's utterly gorgeous Jo :) Congratulations :hugs:

thanks eala so is your little girl :)

Awh Jo, the pictures of Samuel are so sweet :D

Gorgeous pics Jo.

Congrats on 39 weeks baby.love and 38 weeks aimee

Just back from hospital, had more bloods done as BP up again and now have ketones and protein in urine. They6 are still agreeing to me staying home for another night as I live very close to hospital, but any visual problems or headaches straight in.

Have to have another GTT as a rush job tomorrow so back in hospital at 9am tomorrow :dohh: They said they may deliver me next week :wacko: Although she said might come early due to pains and little contraction i'm having, but baby moved back out of pelvis AGAIN! :nope:

Congrats to Flora!

Good luck to Lucilou!

Good luck Bailey- won't be long now!!

Happy 39 weeks Babylove, happy 38 weeks Aimee and happy 37 weeks to ME!! :happydance::happydance: OMG fully cooked!!!:thumbup:

No Jlo today? Ooooohhhh maybe somethings happening for her now!

Im feeling wierd today- slep quite well last night for 1st time in ages, only 1 loo trip!! And wasn't tossing n turning atall!! Got up this morning and Im buzzing, can't sit still, took kids to school then went straight into town,rushing here there and everywhere getting a few bits then went and bought some paint cos I've decided I HAVE to re decorate our kitchen :shrug: lol. So..just popped on here while I sip my RLT to catch up on births/labours..then Im cracking on with the painting. I haven't felt this awake and energetic in agggeeessss yippeeeeeeeeeeee! I've lost abit more of my plug too and the braxtons are picking up frequency so really want this house sorting by after the weekends finished then I want my baby boy!!
I collected my cot bed set from the local p.office depot this morning too and it's bloody beautiful! I got teary when I took it all out of the wrapping!! And my sure start grant has been approved-theyve sent a cheque :happydance:

Helz - Thanks for thinking of me:hugs: I'm still here lurking unfortunately!!

Something really odd has happened today too, my bump seems to have shrunk dramatically overnite, any ideas??
2 mums at school both came up and asked when I had had him its shrunk that much!!
Not much movement today so keeping an eye on it, doing the hot drink/ cold drink thing at the mo and if nothing will ring mau.

Happy milestones my lovelies and free flowing labour dust to all:hugs:

Hope everthing is ok JLO and its just your LO getting prepared :hugs:

More arrivals, I have posted the news and links in the other October arrivals thread (is it me or is it getting confusing / hectic in here?!?) :lol:Bumpkins October babies

We have *21 girls & 16 boys, so far* ~ 07/10/2009 13:04

JLo ~ My bump keeps shrinking too, mw said it depends on where/how babe is laid, as babe is very low, I'm measuring 35 weeks, when babe is back to back my bump is half the size it is when babe has it's bum out... Hope that helps... My movement has reduced too, found if I have a warm drink and a cold yoghurt; movement picks up... Or when I start cooking tea... It's a battle to see if I've to run to up chuck or I manage to get my tea before I feel sick... Joys of pregnancy... Hope this helps with ypur bump concerns...

Maffie ~ My thoughts are with you and I'm glad you're back at home for now, you're bound to be more relaxed...

Thanks girls for the reassurance that I'm not being horrid... I've still got far too much energy, I'm now bored... Hehehe housework all done, dog clipped, tea's done and even tried to clean out the filters in the hoover; only manged to get 1 out? Can't get my hand in to twist the other one... Guess that's a blokes job... My kitchen and I both looked absolutely covered in dust by the time I managed to get the 1 filter out, after chewing on with the other I had the entire kitchen to do all over again!

I've 1 load of washing to iron and that's in the dryer (That's so unheard of I think I'm having palpatations over it, normally I have 2 over flowing baskets) Mum just laughed at me when I called to tell her I was bored! LOL...

I was up from 6/7 ish yesteday until 11pm, and no nap either? Feeling the same today??? Just seems so wrong after being so shattered and hopeless for what feels like forever?!

Hope all goes well for those of you in labour! Hopefully, not too bad xxxx

Must say OH wasnt happy O was home, he over worries. Although last night I regretted being home as we had a flipping power cut.

Afternoon all,

Maffie ~ That it just typical! I hope tonight is much better for you and your OH relaxes a bit more for you so you can too :hugs:

LO is trying to lodge in all sorts of places but its usually under my ribs! *points at bump* 'wrong way you, you have to go down!' :rofl:

It's quiet here this afternoon now, the VC is briefing all staff but I am skiving (well, skiving by working in the office) becasue, frankly, I don't really need an update on how the University is doing until next year! Only 2 days and 2 hrs left until I finish :happydance: OH is taking and collecting me on Friday as it's his day off, we will bring some cakes and drinks in to the office for a mini celebration, should be a nice finish to it for a while. Although most people won't even realise as my bosses haven't even told people Friday is my last day!! :dohh:

*21 girls & 17 boys, so far* ~ 07/10/2009 15:55
Bana has posted pictures of her little baby boy Tristan, here is her link, the pics are on the front page I in early labour ~ update with Pics

Congrat's Bana! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->