Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all, Been for 1st nap of the day already :happydance:

Wonder if Sienna has arrived yet? Woo hoo

Kaites and Kala - Congratulations ladies, beautiful names and Kaites what lovely news about the effusion clearing :cloud9:

JLo, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you must be sooooo p*ssed off by now lovely.

Linda - practise your 'straight face' all day today chick haha

Aimee Lou - we have to eat like this while we still can.

I've got 6 SLEEPS LEFT!!!
Can't come soon enough now, as well as vomitting, high BP, cankles, SPD, carpal tunnel, hypothyroidism and heartburn - it's been a breeze..........:shrug::blush:

:hugs::kiss: to you all

Well have been for a nice walk around the estate. Lots of back pain and 1 or 2 contractions. Lost more plug so we will see what happens. Going to go for another walk in a couple of hours if no joy lol.

Babylove might have had little Sienna by now! :happydance:

Congratulations Kaites!

Happy 38 weeks Linda and Harmony !!

:hugs: to everyone needing them xxx

Jlo and Littlekitten- hope things get going soon!

Just come back from town, got a few nightshirts with buttons on the front for breast feeding from Peacocks, so that's something else ticked off my list. Just having a sit down cos my hips are aching like crazy then I'm gonna mop kitchen floor and clean my downstairs loo, was meant to do it yesterday but ran out of time, and energy!! :dohh:

Oh, AimeeLou, I'm starving today too..just had some left over pasta from last nights tea and 2 breakaways :blush: and gonna have to get something else soon,my tummy is growling away!

Still no news on facebook about baby.love and Sienna - I'm on tenterhooks!

Finished my lunch - still hungry but trying to drink rather than eat any more! lol.

Got to clean the fish tank now....joy of joys....had completely forgotten about the poor creatures with all the excitement and just went to feed them and couldn't see them for algae! :blush: At least we have a good filter so it doesn't take long.

Hope we're all ok.....littlekitten8 - hope all that walking helps! :hugs:

Just got back from docs and my little man has a perforated eardrum:cry:
They have sent a swab off and have to go back nxt Friday, also the mention of gromets (sp).
Have dosed him up and he has just dropped off on the sofa, refused his own bed, so going to pull phone plug out the wall so nobody can wake him and fingers x we both can get a bit of a :sleep:

JLo ~ Your poor little Man... Hope he feels better soon... The accupuncture sounds wonderful, I could do with sommat to ease my back ache, the paracetamols just ain't touching it now...

Colsy ~ DS was back to back right up to labour, he turned (I'm sure he used my hip), they broke my waters and he was there... So, I'd be a little sceptical about the long labour personally DS's only lasted 36 mins! There's always a silver lining, just a case of looking for it... Plus babe this time is fully engaged, has been for quite some while now, and still moves around back to back etc so there's no reason why your's won't move about too... Keep an open mind... I'm trying too...

Right catch you all later OH just arrived home... I'm off out now... Bye for now!?!?

Awh JLo hope your DS can get some kip (and you too) and feel better soon.

Work gave me a huge gorgeous bunch of autuminal (sp) flowers, all organges and burgandies. It was so nice of them :D :happydance:

Speaking of facebook, here is my linkage if anyone wants to add me, its about time I got around to it. Just let me know what your user name is so I don't get all confuzzled! Kte Facebook

Happy 38 weeks LindaK and Harmony :flower:

Hope the walk helps LittleKitten:hugs:

I just can not believe the time! Need to get something to eat!

Jlo: Your poor little guy! Perforated ear drums are so painful, no wonder the little mite has been under the weather. Really hope you both get some shut eye:hugs:

Hi there its baby.loves OH, baby sienna was born this morning at 1124am, weighing 7lb 4oz, Leah is doing fine bit sleepy but mummy and baby are doing well, very emotional and amazing, she is soooo gorqeous like her mummy, i have nipped back to keep you informed and pick up some tiny baby clothes as newborn are too big, hope thats ok thanks to all for their support and im sure Leah will update with pics when shes home TC XX

Hi there its baby.loves OH, baby sienna was born this morning at 1124am, weighing 7lb 4oz, Leah is doing fine bit sleepy but mummy and baby are doing well, very emotional and amazing, she is soooo gorqeous like her mummy, i have nipped back to keep you informed and pick up some tiny baby clothes as newborn are too big, hope thats ok thanks to all for their support and im sure Leah will update with pics when shes home TC XX

Aaaw, that is great news! Congratulatons to you both:happydance: So glad that mummy and baby are doing great:cloud9:

Aww brilliant news! Congratulations to the whole family. Glad to hear that they're both doing well! :hugs:

Yaaayyy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations Mr Baby.love :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Give Leah a big kiss from us and try and get us a piccy of little miss Sienna when you can.

Thanks so much for updating us :hugs::kiss:

Just had to nip back on quick to see news on Babylove... Congratulations! At last-little Sienna has arrived!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Love to you all xxx

Congratualtions Baby.Love family :hugs: :happydance:

Awww congratulations to baby.love and OH!! Cant wait to see pics of little Sienna :happydance:

xxx

:wohoo: Congrats Baby love...... just waiting to see her!!!!

:hugs:

Congratulations to the whole entire love family?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->