Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning everyone, Littlekitten,can't say my stomach has got any hairier but was just gonna post to say how thick and lovely my hair is starting to look!! And my skin is looking loads better! This indicates Im on team blue right?

Babylove, Im excited for you!!!

Baby.love good luck for today. Cant wait to find out what team you are on.

Hope everyone is feeling better today. The sun was out this morning and cheered me up but now its gone away :( Has anyone else noticed that their belly has got really hairy?!

Glad its not just me then littlekitten8!! I keep looking for bump and thinking jeez was I this hairy before??!!! :)

Its a lovely sunny day here too :happydance: I ordered a couple of maternity pieces from Peacocks yesterday..some linen trousers and a white gypsy skirt..looks lovely and summery,can't wait for them to come! Going to a big mothercare world in abit so will have a look what they have there too,I really want some comfy leggings! Might have a sneaky play with the prams too :rofl:
Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Littlekitten8- YES! My belly, legs, everything has got thicker and darker. My hair has gotten thicker too. My skin is ok I guess, no worse than before I got PG now compared to a lot of spots a few weeks ago. I really don't know what we're having although my instinct is telling me boy......wont find out until October though!!

Helz, I'm going to spend Monday on Ebay as my pay will clear on Tuesday and I will (Finally!) be able to get myself some clothes that fit! I'm literally down to 1 pair of maternity trousers! That's it! Even my skirts don't fit now!

How are we all today ladies? I've been to work today and spent my hour and a half in my meeting. Have the same again tomorrow. It's such a gorgeous day! Can't believe how sunny it is!

Oh and got my freebie breastflow bottle through the post today! Very chuffed....gotta love a freebie!! :happydance:

GOod luck today, Baby Love...
yes, girls, I hear it is really common, that "hairy" situation. I am happy to report that I don't have it, but I also have very very thin blond arm and leg hair, so I just don't grow much body hair. That is something I am pretty happy about-I wouldnt want to get my belly waxed! LOL
Aimee-lou-that clothes thing, I hear you. I have been wearing the heck out of my sweat shorts and t shirts to be comfy. Broke the button off my last fitting pair of work pants last week, so I am graduated. Nothing to do now but get bigger:)
Hope you are all having a great day!

Yay I am well chuffed with myself. Went to Swindon Designer Outlet today and got some absolute bargains on maternity wear. Went into Pumpkin Patch and got a really pretty dress which is brown sleeveless knee length like cottony stuff with a really floaty overlay which is floral and has half length sleeves. Really pretty and nice and cool too. Also got a yellow vesty and a pale orange vesty with a sleeveless white top that goes over the top with orange flowers on it. Like a tunic style top.
Then I went to Gap and bought a lovely teal colour strappy empire line knee length dress. And the whole lot came to £48!!!!

Oh and my breastflow sample arrived in the post today too! Yay. My mum and dad are coming up for the day tomorrow too cos I've been really low this week. So all in all I'm feeling alot happier.

No news on Babylove yet?!
Im happy, no maternity clothes I fancied but I bought a maternity non wored bra and it's sooooooo comfy!! Really didn't wanna try it on cos I know from past experience that non wired bras make my tits look saggy cos they are erm quite large so need lots of support lol, but it looks ok! But as it's so unbelieveably comfy I don't think Id care if they were sweeping the floor :rofl:
Had a play with the prams too and think weve found the one for us..mothercares xcursion travel system. Id seen it on the website before but now Ive seen it in the shop I know the website don't do it justice,it looks so much nicer in the flesh. So light and easy to push too..which is a big thing for us,as the kids want to have a go at pushing the baby. Got all slushy over all the gorgeous baby outfits...Im really excited for my gender scan..2weeks tommorow!!
Im knackered now! xx

Afternoon Chickidees,

I think I've entered the "old woman bladder" stage. I sneezed today and I swear it took everything in me not to pee at the same time :rofl:

The willy unit and I are looking at names today. I really like Aome. (A-o-me) Its different and stands for Apple of my eye. My Grandpa used to call me that. Ah well lets see who wins ;)

Baby Love ~ Congrats on Team Blue. October boys are starting to outnumber October girls!

LazyLeo ~ They told us the sex at 13 weeks lol. We just had a gender scan at 18 weeks to make doubly sure.

Neon ~ Yay on movement, Mine aint stopped since 5 freaking am lol.

HoneySunshine ~ Thats great re the op, 4 weeks will fly past :)

Littlekitten ~ Nope, not really hairy here, the hair thats there has got a bit darker tho. All in all this pregnancy has kinda stopped my "body hair" growing lol. I went from getting my eyebrows waxed every 3 to every 5 weeks and my leg hair hardly grows.

Nickij ~ Due date added :)

Ok I'm going to plant some things. Have a great evening!

baby.love -:happydance:Team Blue!! Congrats!!

Sounds like you girls got some bargains!! I ended up at the shops and spent slightly more than I'd planed but less than things should have been. If that makes any sense! Mothercare had the trousers I wanted for work in the sale, so brought the swimsuit too, taking DS to the bath today... Also went into Mama & Papa's and would you believe it they had their sale on too!! I brought the "cosie toes suit" that I've been in 4 times to check that they still have it... OH just laughed, it's so sweet; like a proper jacket top, but has the proper cosie toes fitting (similiar to the growbags) They had the 30% off the basic & maternity wear and 10% off some of the other stuff - Until MONDAY!! Chance yet for a bargain girls!!:happydance:

I started off yesteday rather weepy and not much company at all, and finised off absolutetly shattered. Although I wasn't in a bad mood, just really over whelmed with everything I think! I'm not sure really, had OH all to myself and we were out until 1ish. I wouldn't like to say how many times I burst into tears, for what seems even now for no reason??

Felt much better by the afternoon and feel really good today... Odd really??

Have another lovely day ladies...:hugs:

Morning everyone !

I have an urge to go to Mothercare today and just look at things!!!! I wish I knew if we were pink or blue already.....hopefully on the 15th. Feeling quite a lot of wriggling about, especially after lunch !! and 6pm-9pm time. Few stretching pains this morning....mmmm arent those nice (not!!)

Will prob end up cutting the grass instead................

Have a nice day.

Good morning ladies!

How are we all. I am great today apart from feeling extremely large! I am wearing hubby's cropped trousers today and they fit like a dream! So pleased I've dug them out - just don't know how I'm going to explain about stealing his trousers! :rofl:

Hubby and I have decided not to do any shopping until after our 20 weeks scan.....1 becuase we can't afford it and 2 because we now have a list to work to and he knows that when I get my teeth into a project I'll get it finished in 2 weeks. I need to leave myself something to do on maternity!! :rofl: All i'm going to buy until then is maternity clothes and the odd ABSOLUTE bargain!!

Congratulations on Team Blue baby.love! What's the count now pink-blue girls? I know we're staying yellow but I love a good statistic! :rofl:

Have a good sunday girls and enjoy your bank holiday too!

Hey girls. Hope everyone is well today. Have been very good this morning and hung the washing on the line, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bedroom and set up Harri's cot cos we have him from tonight. My mum and dad are on their way up from Bristol to spend the day with me which is nice. We are going out for a nice sunday lunch yummy. Wearing my new clothes today which has cheered me up no end. Would be better if OH wasnt working today but never mind. I'm so in a shopping mood today. Want to go buy baby stuff but I have nowhere to put anything til we move at 34 weeks :(

Hmmm I may have gone a bit overboard on ebay.....just bid on 12 items (actaully about 20 items as some bundles) for the grand total for about £60! Whoops! But still, it will be a bargain if I get even some of them....I've never had great success on ebay! :rofl:

Hopefully there's a few people who are looking for size 12 maternity clothes at the same time!

Ebay is great - I just got the vibrating bouncing thing I wanted for an absolute steal, am really chuffed :D Also where we got our Amby Nest - I can't wait for it to arrive!

Hope everyone is enjoying the same good weather we're having up here today :) Sitting with hubby enjoying the MotoGP and drinking spearmint tea to celebrate 18 weeks today hehe.

Congrats on the ebay bargains girls!
Im sooo bored today, all I seem to be doing is eating!! Just had apple pie and custard...baby must have appreciated it too cos 5mins after finishing it I felt a little kick :cloud9::happydance: the first kick Ive felt, it's only been movements up till now!!

Oooh Apple Pie and Custard! Save some for me!

**goes to get apple crumble out of freezer for tea!** :happydance::rofl:

Well chuffed with the ebay bargains....told hubby I'd gone a little overboard but he's fine when I told him what I'd bid on he was actaully really pleased as he knows that the equivilants in the shops would be 5x that much. Also, got my shopping fix without leaving the house! :rofl:

Baby is sat really forward today....I look about 6 months!!

Hey

Seems alot of you have been doing well with bargains on ebay :D well done!

My dad has just won a huge bundle of really nice clothes for Caeden, they look in amazing condition and all good quality too.. 34 items for £17 :D:D I think thats a bargain seeing as you can pay that for 1 or 2 outfits in next :)

Hello! Good ebaying girls! Looking forward to keeping my eyes peeled on there, too. Sounds like all of us are in the mood to buy for the LOs. We are a more chipper group than usual, I might add!
littlekitten8-sounds like you are being a good productive girl today! Don't you just love that feeling of accomplishment!? I did a lot of scrubbing in the bathroom yesterday and have big plans for the back porch and grocery and kitchen today. I guess I should get busy!

:hi:Evening Girls!

We had fun at the pool today, the waves were a little rough for my hip but apart from that and the sore eyes fro the water it was a really pleasant change. Think I'll take DS to the swimmig baths again, but maybe not the fun pool for a while. He seemed to enjoy swimming the widths rather than playing in the waves, fountains and on the slide. Guess he's getting older.. Am I ready for this change?:muaha:

After lunch as everyone was starting to drop off, we put on our coats and took the dogs on to the moors. Even though the sun was out the wind was so lazy, it was freezing! The dogs thought it was fantastic... In and out the water up and down the hills, playing in the bracken. It was nice up there but I was surprised by the amount of people that were unpacking their picnics. We had an ice cream after our walk and before heading home. I was glad to get home for a really weak black sweet tea...

All in all it's been a good day. Rather sleepy now, but it's far too early for bed and naps do me no favours... At least my energy is back... I'm also really glad that we're all feeling so much better and happier with life...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->