Official October Team Bumpkins

Hey girls! Hope everyone has had a lovely day. I had a lovely day with my parents. Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads when they saw my bump as its had rather a large growth spurt since they last saw me 3 weeks ago. Had a lovely lunch and found a gorgeous venue for the wedding. We were supposed to be getting married July 23rd but I didnt want to get married with a 6 month bump so we have postponed it for now. However I have changed my mind about where I want it to be held. We were getting married in a beautiful barn but the place where OH now works is absolutely beautiful, small enough to make it a very intimate wedding. And it looks out over the countryside. Gorgeous.

Evening ladies, looks like the sun is giving us all much more energy, lets hope it lasts!!
I am absolutely shattered now, we went on a 6 mile walk today with the boys and the dogs, it was actually only to Wickes to order the decking for our garden but I decided it would be a good idea to walk it, all along the canal, then we came home and dropped the dogs off, got in the car and went to the pub for tea, mmmm carvery, followed by raspberry and white choc cheesecake was delicious!!!
Off to bed soon, am hoping the boys will sleep well after all that exercise, at least getting up later than this mornings 5am!!!

Woah, it's quiet in here today! Nice weather must have kept you all outside :)

So, we've officially decided on a name :) "Autumn Marie"
Autumn, cause thats when she's gonna be born, and Marie cause it just sounds really pretty with it.

I aint done much today, had all these plans, but I think I pulled something gardening yesterday so decided to take it easy. Ah nothing wrong with a lazy day haha.

All you ladies shopping at Mothercare, I really miss Mothercare over here. :(
I will have to keep my eye on Ebay tho. I love going to yard sales around here, find loads of good deals.

Ok I need to finish dinner. Gammon steak, roast new spuds and veg. Yummeh!

Morning Ladies!!

Where has all the sunshine gone? It's cloudy and wet here at the moment. I had a lie-in, managed to last until 7.50am :wohoo: but had to get up my tummy was so grumbly and loud... I just couldn't ignore it...:ignore:

So I really am carrying a piglet!:rofl: OH was like "what the hell was that?" :blush: me.. I'm hungry...

Gonna have a ride to carboot, then I'm not sure; if we buy nothing I thought it would be nice to go for fish and chips at the seaside but OH is still not up, fe or dressed... I suppose if the weather doesn't cheer up it'd be blurr at the sea side.

OH was still moaning this morning about how tired he was fro all the activities yesterday, I told him to stop moaning as we really hadn't done much, just we've done very little for weeks... I enjoyed yesterday but was so sleepy, although I did manage to last until 10pm before going to bed.

Littlekitten8 - The location for the wedding sounds ideal, and very romantic... It'd be lovely to have LO running around and being able to play an active role on your special day. My DS was so proud of himself and I couldn't have faulted his behaviour upon the day. He carried the rings for us, and was dressed all smart in his suit. (I made a ring cushion, which we tied the rings too; so he couldn't loose them. Double knots and a bow!) Ooo I bet you're so excited. I also made all our invites, menu's, order of services and favours. Saved us a fortune and really looked the part..

Chaos - Sorry you've pulled something in the garden, taking it easy for a couple of days won't do any harm at all. I'm glad my energy has come back and I'm feeling 100% better than I was before. It's nice feeling as though I can do things...

I hope you all have a good day, regardless on what you decide to do...

Heya, hope everyone has had a good weekend so far, (aside from gardening accidents)

Well my plans for today has just blown me out, AND asked me to go to Dubai with her in July/August, yeah, really want to do desert heat when I'm nearly 7 months pregnant!

So not sure what to do now, may have a bit of a clearout and decide which bits I can part with, still got a huge amount of books from uni that I haven't even looked at for 2 years so they can prob go.

Eswift, fish and chips sounds good, I think you should do that regardless of the weather!

Is anyone finding that their appetite has actually gone? I've still got morning sickness hanigng around and I'm finding that in evenings I just don't want to eat and when a meal is put in front of me I just dont want it anymore. I've lost about 8lbs so far, prob nothing to worry about as I needed to lose a bit before anyway, but still, cant wait to be able to eat normally again.

Chaos, Autumn is a beautiful name...it was on our list (still is but with others higher). DH's dad mocked it though :grr: and he's not being very good about this baby as at 65 its making him realise his mortality (selfish git, i tell you). So if his behavious doesnt improve we may plump for it too in order to hack him off :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty pretty name! Good choice!

Good Afternoon ladies! I hope we're enjoying the long weekend.

I must say I've had a lovely morning. I am going to set too in the spare room later on (hubby is at work until 8.30pm so have all afternoon to have a really good sort out!)

I love the name Autumn too chaos - we're trying to avoid all names begining with 'A' though as we already have 2 x A initials in the house! Which is a shame as we have loads we like that all begin with A!!

My appetite is doing nothing but getting bigger which really worries me! I'm off to the midwife on Thursday (upset about that as Hubby swapped shifts without realising and now can't come! :cry:)

I'm just a little worried though - my hayfever had flared up big time after 3 years of nothing! Grrrrr! Can I take anything? I always just take a bog standard piriton-type thing. Normally my hayfever only lasts about 2-3 weeks but I don't think I can put up with 2 weeks of the whole of my workplace thinking I'm coming down with swine flu!! :rofl:

Eswift - go and get fish and chips! And get me a portion with plenty of S&V! :happydance:

Have a good afternoon! xx

Well, we had a lovely time and we got our Fish & Chips, they really were nice... Yummy, OH is gonna put loads of weight on during this pregnancy; I can see it happening... I've lost the sickness - Thank Goodness, but not really gained my appetite fully back yet, I'm eating rather child sized portions but probably about 6 of them rather than 3 adult sized meals. OH just keeps eating his meals and my left overs:rofl::rofl:

The weather was cold but sunny there, as we were driving home the cloud was thickening and the rain drops kept showing their faces. Needless to say we've come straight home and are chilling. OH is happy he's got tv control, DS is happy with his face stuck in a 1960's Beano Album and I'm happy as they're both quiet...

My sister left today too, she'll be back for Christmas so there'll be no more bickering for a while:happydance:. It's nice to see her but it's nice when she leaves too..:muaha: I'm I just mean??

I'm really looking forward to going back to our house, think we've all had enough of lodging at my parents. I know and realise that we're lucky that we can, but we're all under each other's feet and it's just the things you do at home are different to how things are done here. We can really veg at home and it doesn't seem right doing it here.. Shouldn't be too long hopefully...

Hi girls! Hope you are all having a great day!
I feel soooo much better than last night! I could hardly walk. I guess I was just doing too much yesterday, because I woke up and thank goodness, feel fine!
Chores are already becoming a hassle.
Geez, I wish I had a maid:)

Lovely name Chaos!!!!

Had a lovely day today..... started wearing my maternity tops and pants today.... feeling human again!

Its a lovely evening here.... rainy, drizzly. Am at my moms and enjoying her curries! yumm!!!!!

I never had MS, but I def lost my appetite! At present I feel as though I will never get it back.... and I can never eat like before!
Hows everyone doing today?????

He he! Don't we all! I have been sat here for 2 hours trying to muster the energy to do the housework....will get up after the Jeremy Kyle repeat!! :rofl:

tbh I'll be so glad when I get on maternity leave....my nesting instinct is setting in but there is a slight discrepancies between my urge to clean and the energy to do so! :rofl:

He he! Don't we all! I have been sat here for 2 hours trying to muster the energy to do the housework....will get up after the Jeremy Kyle repeat!! :rofl:

tbh I'll be so glad when I get on maternity leave....my nesting instinct is setting in but there is a slight discrepancies between my urge to clean and the energy to do so! :rofl:
honey we are on the same page, here. I am doing the best I can, but it is a bit ironic how you are so mentally motivated at a time when your body just wants to sit around!:rofl:
Sometimes my mind wins, and sometimes my achey butt wins out and I sit right here on the computer!:rofl:
I probably wear myself out more because when I do get up and move, it is full speed ahead and fully energized. Then I am fully pooped:rofl:

honey we are on the same page, here. I am doing the best I can, but it is a bit ironic how you are so mentally motivated at a time when your body just wants to sit around!:rofl:
Sometimes my mind wins, and sometimes my achey butt wins out and I sit right here on the computer!:rofl:
I probably wear myself out more because when I do get up and move, it is full speed ahead and fully energized. Then I am fully pooped:rofl:

Guilty as charged! I'm about to go full tilt at the house for an hour or so as I want to watch SG-1 at 5pm! Sad I know but I find that if I can find something that I really want to do at a certain time I can usually get myself up and about more successfully! than another hour or so from 7 til 8 then Eastenders is on! :rofl: (can't believe the end on Friday.....:shock:)

Right.......off to go and roll up my sleeves and clean the bathroom....honest! :rofl:

Hi Girls

Hope you've all had a good BH weekend! Not pleased about the rainy end but you cant have it all!
I felt totally exhausted most of it although did manage to go to mamas and papas yesterday and have a look at the prams and pushchair.... how much are those things, I could nearly get a car for that price (albeit a rust bucket! but thats not the point!). Later manager throw up some meatballs I had eaten at Ikea earlier :sick:(how many pregnant women are in that place!!) not sure if I had done too much or it was saying something about their meatballs?
Oh well back to work tomorrow and i'm really looking forward to it, no honestly I am!!:roll:
Enjoy the rest of the BH
xxx
p.s I really like the name Autumn Chaos, well chosen

I forgot to say Chaos I also like the name you've chosen...

We're sat here watching Mulan, it's rather funny in places; but other than that everyones sat chilling. DS is watch Grandad on pc, I'm have the dog under my arm, watching tv and messing on pc. OH is watching tv and waiting for pc, Mum's watching tv too. Perfect end to a Bank Holiday Weekend..

I truely hope the weathers nice this week coming... It'd be nice to see the changes the builders will be able to make...

hello all im new here and found this thread and thought i would say hi as im due on the 2nd oct with my 1st baby.

Welcome kerribo and georgia3plus1! :hi:

I've been nursing this cold that just won't quit, but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm off to my mw appointment today...I hope she's nice...I just checked her out on their website, and she's from the UK! Goody! I love British accents! I do want to talk to her about my hopes for a waterbirth, but I think it might be a no-go with my medical condition...that would shatter me!

I managed to find my profile and such and tweak it a little...I've been having lots of fun this morning on BnB! Hope u ladies have a great day/evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->