Official October Team Bumpkins

Aimee Lou, realise this post is far too late for today but yes we can take piriton :happydance: I have double tripled checked with our pharmacists in work and it's licensed for use in pregnancy apparently. Thank God! Just thought it may help you for later on in the week.
Chaos I am loving Autumn Marie - sooo pretty

Thanks!

I am so pleased there is something to take - I think this hayfever is the worse I've had in years!

I'm proud of myself for my work today! I've cleaned the bathroom, done all the washing and ironing, stripped the beds, vacuumed the whole house! I really should have done the washing up but that's the only job left undone....not bad for being knackered permanently!! :rofl:

Ooh and watching eastenders....heather got seen quickly didn't she!!! Took me 4 weeks to get in for my dating scan! :rofl:

Haven't done anything today excpet watch Jeremy Kyle and Judge Judy, I'm so thankful that I know who my baby's father is, makes life much less complicated.

After saying that my appetite has gone, I'm now really hungry, but only because my Dad is making me one of his awesome omlettes, maybe if all my meals are made for me it'll make a difference? :)

Hi girlies, well what a lovely relaxing weekend I have had, should really have sorted a bit of cleaning today but tbh I just couldnt be bothered!!
Back to work tomorrow and I dont feel too bad about it, 3 days off has obviously done me the world of good :happydance:
Welcome to all our new ladies, dont forget to come along and join Team bumpkins facebook page!!

Evening girlies. Well I am officially feeling crap today. Was on another long day at work and just felt more and more unwell as the day went on. Feel really feverish and sick and just crap. Not going in tomorrow and going to go see my GP. Think I've picked up a virus which is just what I need. Might ask him to sign me off for a couple of weeks so I can recoup and feel less completely exhausted. Just not coping with it atm. Could quite happily sleep for a week! Just slobbing on the sofa waiting for my dinner to cook.

Littlekitten8 - I'm sorry to hear that you feel unwell, hope you've got an understanding dr. Hopefully, after a couple of days you'll feel so much better.

Aimee-Lou; It's funny that you're suffering with your heyfever this year, one of my sisters friends has never had it until this year and she has the runny nose, runny eyes to boot. So far this year I've been lucky, touch wood; as normally I suffer quite badly from it as it sets my asthma off. Fingers crossed...

Have a lovely day ladies xxxx

Morning Bumpkins :wave:

What a crappy looking day out there today :( Good job i am staying home... I am still wiped out from the weekend as we travelled a total of 630 miles :shock:
It seems to be coming naturally calling my bump by HIS name .. And he has started to react a little if i rub my tummy :cloud9: its only in the evenings though.

Hope you are all ok :)

Morning all, not been aropund much had hectic time doing a course in Leeds last week then I got a call on last day of course to tell me OH's dad had died so he's gone to speak to the coroner today. I think life keeps throwing oddballs are way. I now have OH's soon to be ex wife trying to be super nice to him and my mum thinks its because she doesn't want a divorce. She's even started wearing clothes similar to mine. She even sends texts to OH saying I feel sorry for Sam you wanting to be back with me.

I cant wait till the divorce is through and she finds out im pregnant

Morning Ladies... Hope you all had a nice wkend. Back in work today after a really relaxing wkend.. Myself and oh went off for the wkend and it was perfect , I dont nothing other than relax and had a mother to be facial and massage, and a maniucure, It was perfect.

Morning girls, thought I'd say hello after a whole ten days away from t'office. So here I am. Is there anything important I need to know? Call my uncommitted, but I can't read back through ten days' worth of messages on this thread! xx

Welcome back Colsy - hope you enjoyed your break!

Well I feel rubbish! I have wisdom-toothache, hayfever a go-go, feel sick and have heartburn, my boobs are starting to leak so are really painful and to make matters worse I couldn't sleep last night becuase of all of the combined so I feel like a zombie.....and just about to go into a staff meeting! Joy oh Joy!

Hope we're all ok girls! Will probably be back on tonight after work as I have a lot on today including a training event this afternoon at a local hotel....free food! Bonus!!

Have a good day! x

Morning Ladies,

Just to let you all know Anababe has been taken into hospital. She was taken in late yesterday afternoon as she's been very poorly and cant keep fluids down at all. She has had 4 litres of liquid via drip over night and has been given drugs for the sickness.
She still cant keep anything down and has been seperated from the other ladies as she has a bug.
I know you'll all join me in sending her our love at this stressful time xxx

Ill keep you posted on her progress :hugs:

Thanks for letting us know Honeysunshine, send my love to her xx

Thanks honeysunshine! Sending my love too! Hope she feels better soon!

Well, staff meeting cancelled. Boss to busy which mean no way we'll be dealing with my maternity issues today either! Grrrrrrr! This is getting beyond a joke....and and I just got death stares when I said I was out this afternoon so couldn't do the meeting then. I then said the words 'business link' and that changed but still....jumping to conclusions can get very tiring after a while you know! All that exertion cannot be good for a person!!
(Ooh sarcasm isn't my forte is it! :rofl:)

Keep me strong girls....only 15 weeks left!! :happydance:

Yey for 15 weeks left! :wohoo:

maybe I should start my mat count down too? :rofl:

Right off to midwife appt! why am I so nervous? :blush: Im shattered coz I couldnt sleep through worry!

Hope the midwife is ok honeysunshine. I have mine on Thursday andI've just made an appointment for 8.30 on Monday (I hope work appreciate this!!!!!!) to get something done about my back and my hayfever! (Is it wrong I'm hoping for a sicknote?!) :blush:

:hugs:

ah no sorry to here about anababe, hopes she is better soon. is baby ok?

think ive felt the a couple of little flutters today for first time! cant wait til its proper kicks ;)

ah no sorry to here about anababe, hopes she is better soon. is baby ok?

think ive felt the a couple of little flutters today for first time! cant wait til its proper kicks ;)

Congratulations on flutters!

Yes as far as we know baby is ok - they are resilliant little blighters! I think its just Simone who is suffering

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->