Official October Team Bumpkins

Good luck Anababe.

Congrats to all the new mummies

Dom it sounds like a long process for you labour, were you not dilating? I know they told me some women have 4-6 gels. Im starting to hope and wish and pray 1-2 will get me going.

Morning ladies, well had to get up for about 8 wees last night and the vivid nightmares were back. Still only 3 more sleeps until induction time.

GunnersMum andDom ~ congratulations :happydance:
Plus congratualtions to any new mum's I have missed out! :happydance: :cloud9:

Annababe ~ Good luck, hope things move quickly for you so the pain doesn't last for much longer :flower: :hugs:

Morning all,

Maffie ~ hope you can catch up on some sleep without the nightmares :hugs:

Flora ~ Happy house hunting!!!!! :happydance:

Well I am feeling much better today (with paracetamol's at the ready just in case!) Off for a quick shower soon and then I am off to tackle some more washing, then a cuppa and watch my free breastfeeding dvd (if I can figure out how to connect the DVD player to the 'new' telly). I say 'new' as it's a big old black box thing from OH's Mum and Dad as ours died a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to pottering and doing house stuff again today, have some baby clothes to iron so I'm looking forward to that too . . . wonder how long this enthusiasm will last? :haha:

Baby arrival wise, I think if anything happens it is hopefully goping to start around 8 /9 at night as I always feel a bit iffy then, tightness etc. Think LO is still making their way down, I was so achey all last night so something must be going on in there!

:hugs: x

Kte sounds liek your day is going to be like mine. I have a list of jobs to do. Even though I didnt sleep well im quite full of energy today. Just watching JK. I need to watch my breast feeding dvd at some point. Got lots of washing to do, repack bags for hospital and might wash my tots bots. I want the living room looking perfect by tonight so need to put away all the washing i've already done.

Hey girls just a quickie

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/205865-anababes-little-man-here.html

Gotta dash as i have to save a princess in distress :lol: Catch you all in a bit xx

Anababe just text to say that Logan was born at 9.42 this morning. No weight as yet. Have sent her our congrats and will update when I have more details.

Kte & Maffie ~ I've my DS at home today, he's not well; got sent home with a headache yesterday. He's had some paracetamol, sat chilling at the moment rather quiet for him... He's told me it's on the doing side of his brain, apparently that's the right hand side of the brain... Glad I got the housework done yesterday, just the shopping to do tomorrow... OH's gonna take me in the morning, there's not much we need this week... Think I must have done 2 large shops when getting tesco's to deliver, can't justify it this week we need so little..

Baby.Love ~ Sounds like Sienna really agrees with the formula milk, only waking once last night! Sounds good to me... She'll soon put the weight on!

Anababe ~ Congratulations Love!?!?

I've really sore back & hips today... Told OH we're gonna have to make a proper effort at trying to get babe swift out, my mobility is getting worse, just from sleeping in the bed... I can hardly move today...

Kte & Maffie ~ I've my DS at home today, he's not well; got sent home with a headache yesterday. He's had some paracetamol, sat chilling at the moment rather quiet for him... He's told me it's on the doing side of his brain, apparently that's the right hand side of the brain... Glad I got the housework done yesterday, just the shopping to do tomorrow... OH's gonna take me in the morning, there's not much we need this week... Think I must have done 2 large shops when getting tesco's to deliver, can't justify it this week we need so little..

Baby.Love ~ Sounds like Sienna really agrees with the formula milk, only waking once last night! Sounds good to me... She'll soon put the weight on!
Anababe ~ Congratulations Love!?!?

I've really sore back & hips today... Told OH we're gonna have to make a proper effort at trying to get babe swift out, my mobility is getting worse, just from sleeping in the bed... I can hardly move today...

Yeah she is without doubt a bottle kinda girl x When i was BF'ing she was only staying satisfied for about 10 mins before starting to grizzle, but now she is going 4-6 hours between feeds and having alot more awake time where she is content... :cloud9:

I hope your bubba makes an appearance soon hun xxx

Wow, what a busy baby day!! Congratulations to all new mummies and babies:happydance:

I'm 39 weeks today and my little man seems to be going nowhere in a hurry! Been having perod pains and lower back pains along with a lot of braxton hicks over the past few days but he still hasn't engaged yet. His daddy is soooooo anxious, if he doesn't appear soon he's gonna have a breakdown lol:wacko:

GunnersMum and Dom congrats!!!
Well done to to Anababe!!!!

Good morning ladies,

Just popping on quickly before taking dog out for his dailies!

Congratulations to all the new mummies! yesterday really was a bumper day wasn't it! :flower: Dom's little lad sounds like he was a healthy size! 2 weeks early and over 8lb! Well done you!!!!

Anyhoo's we've got a busy day of home-brewing to do today. We're off out to collect hawthorn berries and nettle tips.....not sure about the apples as we don't have a press so that may have to wait til next year - 1 think 4 wines and a beer will be plenty to keep us going lol. We're going to take the camera with us on the expedition as it could be funny lol.

Have a good day ladies. Also, bit of TMI, hubby had another 'rummage' and found me to be 2cm dilated so hopefully another active day should do it! Fingers crossed and have a lovely day!

BTW Kte - ironing baby clothes.....are you mad? lol - My iron only sees about 20 minutes of action a week for shirts! :blush:

:rofl: @ aimee and ironing. My mum has washed and ironed and hung all the babies things, they all have little bags over them to keep them clean and fresh. I so wont be up to doing all that when sproglett comes.

I have some stitch like pains today. Anyone else had them?

Aimee- If you don't mind me asking..how does your hubby know what to feel for when he has a rummage lol? :blush: I want my hubby to have a rummage now! Does he just put a finger in and feel around? I can't remember how MW's did internals it's too long ago!

Good morning!

Aimee-lou- nice bump pic- that would be funny if they featured you in the forum. We also made a white chocolate port at the same time as the red wine and it smells yummy :)
dom85, Gunner's Mama and Anababes- congrats on your babies!
baby.love- cute pic of Sienna in your signature :)
eswift- hope you are feeling better

Well, enough computer time for me- gonna grab a bowl of cereal before the baby wakes up again... Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Aimee- If you don't mind me asking..how does your hubby know what to feel for when he has a rummage lol? :blush: I want my hubby to have a rummage now! Does he just put a finger in and feel around? I can't remember how MW's did internals it's too long ago!

Hi helz - we followed these instructions.

https://www.ehow.com/how_2103641_check-cervix-dilation.html

It helps that hubby is a biologist and doesn't mind this kind of thing....also helps if you're in the bath as it's a lot less 'intrusive'.

Sorry for the TMI lol.

We're back from our foraging expedition....the dog hated it. For a small rugged terrier he is no good off-road! lol

We have a gallon of nettle tops, a huge bag full of various hawthorn type bits and a carrier bag of apples. Not bad for about an hours work. Just had to pop into town to get lemons as we found we had forgotten them and the juice we have is no good. :dohh: Drat!

Right.....just had soup and sarnies and now off to go and sort out all this scrummy food. I'm going to have a go at making a chutney with the leftovers so I'm off to go look up a recipe.

Hope we're all ok - :hugs: to everyone experiencing pains. Maffie - I haven't had stitch like pains but I'm still getting some really bad stabbing pains.

Congratulations to all the new mummies! Wow, the Bumpkins have been busy! :)

Baby.love - I had a similar issue with BF'ing, and so Romilly is an Aptamil baby too. She's much happier, and so are myself and DH. She's thriving on her formula, so I'm trying to concentrate on that. (I do still have guilty moments though :/) Sienna is utterly gorgeous, I love your profile pic :)

Aimee-Lou, your foraging expedition sounds like fun :lol: You've got my mouth watering now!

I can't comment on the stitch-like/stabbing pains, sorry. I didn't have any early warning signs at all! But hoping it's the start of something for those having them :hugs:

Congratulations to all the new mummies! Wow, the Bumpkins have been busy! :)

Baby.love - I had a similar issue with BF'ing, and so Romilly is an Aptamil baby too. She's much happier, and so are myself and DH. She's thriving on her formula, so I'm trying to concentrate on that. (I do still have guilty moments though :/) Sienna is utterly gorgeous, I love your profile pic :)Aimee-Lou, your foraging expedition sounds like fun :lol: You've got my mouth watering now!

I can't comment on the stitch-like/stabbing pains, sorry. I didn't have any early warning signs at all! But hoping it's the start of something for those having them :hugs:

OMG hun thank you, i feel so much better knowing its not just me.. I have felt so guilty and have cried about it.
I know deep down that we have done whats right for her and the fact that she is so content on the bottle is fab :) :hugs:

Hello ladies.....

Me back home with my little girl, will update with story etc later.... :) Still conflicting with names though! lol

Here are a few piccies for you girls.... She was 3kg 510 grms

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2669/4016470619_3d48dc46fc.jpg

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2508/4016472151_e8f1d97aec_b.jpg

Am absolutely Chuffed!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->