Official October Team Bumpkins

Oooh, wishing Jlo all the best!!! :D

Awww - :hugs: to Jlo...I really hope it goes well! (Plus I promised I wouldn't go before her so now I can go hell for leather lol)

Looking forward to the updates! xx

Thanks girls ive not heard anything since saying she was 7cm so im assuming she's very busy now :) Will let you all know when i hear more.

I'm so pleased for JLo... She has been so patient... Bless her... And just in time for the half term too... LOL... Hope she's doing well....

Kitchen all cleaned now, breast pump etc in steraliser, just thinking about what to do in the time I've got before midwife appointment; Maybe I'll go find some covers etc for carrycot?, oh What fun!? Wonder what midwife'lll say today? LOL...

I'm feeling so out of sorts, kinda restless, kinda sickly (wonderful morning sickness?!!?) and rather bored...

Just to let you ladies know that the toothache seems to be going and hubby is just out walking the dog as I have managed to put every single pair of trousers that fits into the wash :dohh: so I'm wearing a very ill fitting summer dress and a big wooly cardi.......have boiled the kettle for a nice cup of tea for him when he gets back. We also have yum yums to eat....naughty but nice.

Going to bounce on my ball for a bit later too.....I managed to set off a major league contraction yesterday by falling off it! :blush: Hubby was all ready to have to explain to the MW's that they would be seeing me because I had fallen off my ball!

Anyhoo, hubby is back. Be on later cxxx

Taylorsmummy- :hugs: you don't need friends like her xx
Congratulations KKsarah :thumbup:
Yayyyyyy Jlo, at last!!! :happydance::hugs: speedy labour for you I hope xxx
Aimee- arrrghhh toothache..what a bummer, is it your wisdom teeth? If so I really do sympathise as I remember mine hurting like hell when they came through.
Babylove- oh goody, I've got the starlight swing! Just need my baby to put in it now!!!!

Well, no more leaking overnight, so Im flummoxed as to what my body is doing. Think it likes to tease me :wacko:

Love to everyone xxxxx

Afternoon ladies, well the mwife had just been and discharged us both, George is now 7 pound 15!!! made up and over the moon!!! feel likes im settling to motherhood now too, and i love it!!!!!!!

Thanks helz - nah unfortunately not wisdom teeth. It seems my teeth are out to get me (my wisdom teeth came through during my finals at Uni! :cry:).....I have been gritting them in the night so hard it makes my gums inflame which makes them really painful - it's all to do with the aches and pains and the stress with work. I have the same problem with clenching my fists which can make the bones in my hands ache like crazy.

Good news on that front. I should be getting it all sorted by Wednesday! I am so pleased! I can see my going into labour with a big grin on my face (slept for an hour this aft thanks to the relief!) :happydance:

Hope we're all ok xx:hugs:

Well I had my sweep, it was quite a bit sorer than I expected!

She said she could touch babys head and he is 2/5ths which is great.
Also my cervix has shortened to almost nothing and is really soft, so she thinks the sweep will work as I am pretty much ready to go.

I am starting to get a few twinges and lots of BHs, so am gonna stay on my feet until bed time and hopefully I go soon. Lots of bum pressure too!

If not, I have another sweep booked for next Tuesday, SOOOO hope I don't need it!!!

Oooh, fingers crossed for you MrsO! :) Hope things do start happening for you now :hugs:

Aimee-Lou - so glad that things are sorted with your work at last! That's fab you got some sleep too :)

Sam - grats on George's weight gain, that's fab!

Oooo yay hope Jlo has a quick labour now. I'm so chuffed....weighed myself this morning and I am back down to 10stone 12lbs! Only 6lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight and James is only 1 week old.

Evening All...

How's everyone doing? Well, I've got back ache... Not sure if that's still or again...

LOL MW appointment went well, Her lady before me hadn't turned up, Oh well... So for a change I was seen early; she was really chatty?? LOL She's on call from Tomorrow, until the weekend... Told me she's looking forward to coming to the house again and meeting babe? Maybe she knows sommat I don't? LOL... My bump and bits have been rather tender today, apparently that's a good sign that things are going in the right direction... My bits have been tender for weeks, she told me that's because babe's been fully engaged for weeks and it's the pressure on my pelvis... Measured my bump again, babe has moved and I've gained 1cm... LOL Apparently babe has moved into an easier position for labour... I left there today with another appointment for next week, they don't induce here or sweep until +12 days... Then they'd rather you just waited until babe comes on their own, rather than induce if possible; however if I insist they will... I am so hoping babe decides it's coming in the next day or two ish...

My housework's all done, the house & kitchen is now spotless... Pram's all ready, car seats all ready, and bottles and breast pump are in the steraliser, nappies are all made... So I'm finally on top of it all...

OH is due to start work at 4am, tomorrow; so I'm not planning on taking him to work, DS can wait and see if OH is home in time to take him swimming at 5 ish... Makes a change bless, OH offered... So we'll see... He's still not home yet... LOL... Not sure I'd be up for dashing around, getting dressed and dealing with ms at 3ish..

Right that was weird, OH just called time to go collect him... LOL

Hi all i think JLo's little boy is here!!! I had a text - i think off her OH. She has gone to theatre as some of the placenta is still attached. Text wasnt very clear as i think she uses predictive text on her phone and some of the words didnt make sense. Hopefully i'll speak to her later.

Just thought this would bring a smile - my dog, Dylan, has taken a liking to my birthing ball......and I think he likes the idea of running away and joining the circus! lol

https://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/drewie3000/BabyballDill.jpg

yep jlo's boy is deffo here, just got a pic - he's gorgeous. will wait to see if she wants me to give details or if she wants to let you know herself. he's soooo cute though

EDIT: Aidyn James born 20/10/09 @ 15.03 9lb 6oz

Congrats to KKSarah- she's a real cutie :)

Finally Jlo!!!! Hope you & your little boy are ok- look forward to hearing more news :thumbup:

LK- I'm jealous of your weight loss already! Today is 2 weeks after Harry was born & I've gone from 12 stone 12lbs to 11 stone 6 lbs... Have another stone to go before I'll be at my pre-pregnancy weight, but my wedding is now only 5 1/2 months away, so ideally, I'd like to lose as much weight as humanly possible by april, :rofl: !!!!!!!

Harry had his 14 days check up today. He's still not up to his birth weight :( so they couldn't discharge him from midwife care. He's only a lousy 20g off and he has another check-up monday at 20 days old, so hopefully he'll be a lil fatty by then. I'm gonna feed him like a crazy lady between now & then to make sure, lol.

Good luck to all those who's LO are o/d or coming up to being due now. :) :) :)

Congratulations Jlo!!! Welcome to the world Aidyn! :)

Florabean ~ When DS was born it took him 6 weeks to get back to his birth weight, but after that there was no stopping him, he ended up on the 96 percentile there after!?!? LOL Still a big lad now, aged 10 but in 12/13 age in boys clothes... Cost me a fortune as a tot...

JLo ~ Congratulations Babe!?!?

Aimmee-Lou ~ Love the dog pic... My dog just runs away from the ball, mum's dog tries to round it up (she's an old old collie)...

I've been up since 6ish thanks to the dog, think he needed to pee, but he went back to bed! LOL so been sat watching the news, catching up with my sister's emails... And waiting for DS to rise and Shine!?!? Bless him he's still full of cold & now has a really nasty hack... Oh well that's Autumn for you?!?! (half term soon)

Plans for today... Do what little laundry there is, and make tea... And hoover through... That's all that needs doing... Doesn't happen very often! Midwife laughed and said I was nesting yesterday, I said I'm bored stupid and have been stuck in the house 5 weeks now! Still guess we're a long way forward from where I thought we'd be when we came back to the house... It was such a daunting task, but we've done well... (At least I think so, OH has really worked hard; from dragging his feet in the beginning, until now!) Still a few jobs to finish and do but nothing that'll take too long...

Kitchen/diner is gonna have to wait until after santa's been but that's no hardship really, still have a kitchen I can use. I was good yesterday and invited my Mum, Dad and my sister and Nanna up to us for Christmas, was quite taken back when Mum said they'd probably come for breakie, stay for dinner and go home there after... Normally, they come up with different reason's not to come... But I think they've been chatting as she said well it would keep babe at home in the right place... LOL makes a change aas we all gate crashed hers last year, as we were all working right the way through apart from my Mum... DS was there from Christmas eve right up until New Years Day; I wanted him home, but my sister kept him there as they were having a party in the house.. LOL OH & I had a very quite Christmas and New Year... Got lots of baby making practise in LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->