Official October Team Bumpkins

Maffie - The ex's can be a horrid addition to any relationship; we had issues with OH's ex for many years; and even now she has her moments of trying to control our life. She wasn't one of the happiest people when we got married even though OH was never married to her; engage but she didn't want marriage. They've a son, who's a teenager now so we see him very little; his choice not ours. They're so busy, have their own life's and only want us for money. LMAO wish I had some...

Please send my love to Anababe, I hope that they are able to get her sorted soon. At least she's in the best place, they'll look after her...

Baby.love - Sounds like you had one busy weekend.

I had a wonderful nights sleep again. Still no good on a morning! It's taking me ages to wake up properly; still in need of 2 breakfasts... That's gonna be fun when I'm back at work...

I'm back there on Thursday, just preping which is good as it keeps me in the office. I'll be in work from 6am; I'm gonna have to get up about 5.15 ish to have my breakie, and even be awake... I'll be fine... Can always stop off at tesco's on my way to work and take breakie 2 with me. I hopefullly should be finished by 10am, so I'll still have all day to go before bedtime... OH gonna love me... Grouch from hell, naps turn me into a bear with a sore head... Which is why I try to avoid them...

:hug: & :hugs: to anababe ... Hope she gets well soon ... x

Just poking my head in quickly, am off to work now but will pop in later and update all the duedates n stuff.

:)

Hi everyone---October 30th due date here~!

Hiya Chaos, please can you amend my EDD to 22nd?

Cheers!! :kiss:

Hi everyone.

October 28th EDD.

Can't wait, feels like a lifetime away but I'm sure the next few months will fly by.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone!!

xxxx

Had my double test appointment today. Declined the test but heard baby's heartbeat for the first time which was amazing. They confirmed that the baby is sitting very low down, making me need to pee constantly. Also informed me I am O- so need to get the Anti D injection later on at 28 weeks. 4 weeks til next scan, can't wait.

Hiya girls! GOod and bad things have happened today!

Good things- ate far too much nice food at the training ting this afternoon....had 3 x tuna and 3 x cheese and pickle 1/4 sandwiches, small scoop of chips, 6 strawberries and a big chunk of pineapple. Then at the break there was scones and jam and cream with peppermint tea. I feel so fat now but it was soooo good. Have killer heartburn too but it was worth it!! :rofl:

I've also just won a pair of jeans on ebay for the bargain price of £5!!! :happydance:

Bad things - Work is going to be hell tomorrow! I still haven't had anything done about my safety at work. Hubby has had to get involved and my boss sent him a really horrible email back which I know will cause problems. Hubby has said I should speak to the Dr and try to get either a sicknote or a note of dispensation for stress as I'm really at my wits end. I don't feel like I can do anything - which quite frankly isn't fair! I'm pregnant - give me a break please! (am I asking too much?)

Aww poor Simone. Hope she feels better soon.

How is everyone doing today? I am getting quite annoyed at not being able to find any neutral outfits for bubs. Want to be able to buy even just 1 cute outfit and cant find anything!! Spent the afternoon wandering around Oxford and now I'm just exhausted. Have my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow so hoping to be able to listen to the babys heartbeat as we havnt heard it for 7 weeks!! Do we have to get more blood done?

How is everyone doing today? I am getting quite annoyed at not being able to find any neutral outfits for bubs. Want to be able to buy even just 1 cute outfit and cant find anything!! Spent the afternoon wandering around Oxford and now I'm just exhausted. Have my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow so hoping to be able to listen to the babys heartbeat as we havnt heard it for 7 weeks!! Do we have to get more blood done?

We were having the same problem. The only place that we really found anything was Mamas & Papas and Boots.

I saw some nice sleepsuit sets in Primark the other day which were gender neutral, they had cute little animals on it.

It seems like they always want blood for something! In the letter for my 16 week appt they told me to bring a urine sample as well.

Havnt tried those yet. We dont have a Mamas and Papas particularly close so will have to take a trip to Milton Keynes and have a look. Its a good excuse lol. Aparantly there is a shop in the Covered Market in Oxford tht sells really cute outfiits.

Hey all. Just checking in. I'm still on a bit of a high from hearing :baby:'s heartbeat on Friday... :)

My energy seems to have come back (built a HUGE Ikea cupboard on my own on Sunday) and sleeping less, :happydance: but my belly is slowing me down and I have less puff walking short distances! :shrug: I'm swelling quite a lot too (hands and feet).
Work is pretty draining and wasting my time as my nesting instincts are kicking in strong! :dohh: I'm also really brain-dead atm and forgetting deadlines - it's difficult to focus - especially when I have no enthusiasm too! I'm also trying not to worry about my blood results.

Hope everyone is cool :hugs:

Hey all,

So my body pillow arrived yesterday. I had a good nights sleep! No aches and pains this mornin' and I didn't even wake up to pee! I think the way it has you lay, takes all the pressure off your bladder. Great!

I think I'm semi nesting. I got home from work, had a little nap then spring cleaned upstairs! All my clothes are even off the floor and hung up haha.

The weather has turned a bit shitty here this afternoon, we have storm and flash flood warnings!

I went on meetup.com today and joined a couple of local Mum groups also. I don't really know too many people in this area and the ones I do are all just out of college and just like to go out and drink. (I wish! lol) Most of them are SAHM's so the events are mostly in the day when I work at the moment, but roll on August when I can be a SAHM haha.

Thanks for all the complements on Autumns name. Had a relative who was less than impressed with it, I guess because it aint some boring English name. She's half American and will be living here, and its considered a nice name here, so THERE! lol.

You lot are making me crave fish and chips!! No fair!! I might have to whip up my own beer batter sans beer haha and fry me some.

cinnamongirl, littlekitten8 ~ Are you feeling better today?

Maffie ~ Sorry to hear about your OH's Dad :( :hugs:

lindak ~ Glad you had a good weekend :)

colsy ~ Welcome back! :) Nah nothing important, just a buncha preggie wimmin shouting about aches and pains :rofl:

HoneySunshine ~ Aww tell AnaBabe we all send her well wishes and to get better soon :hugs:

h702 ~ Congrats on the kicks!

HoneySunshine ~ DD amended.

excitedbecky1, kerribo, georgia3plus1, katethegeek, nfm3, i_am_amy ~ Due dates added to the list, Welcome to the group!

Ok Have a great evening all :)

Hi ladies n bumps,

Hows everyone doing today?????

Had my appointment with OB today! Got my weight and BP checked..... things normal!
Have gained 2 kilos in 3 weeks.... surprising!!!! Probably, a growth spurt!!!!!
Am too hungry... every 2 hours!!!!

Morning Ladies!!

Wow! I think this nesting instinct is so strong, I finally spent all afternoon ironing and all morning cleaning, walked the dogs, and to work and around town. Seem to have gained an energy overload...:rofl::rofl:

And to OH pleasure, finally gained my libido back:happydance:...

Back to work in the morning:rofl: Not looking forward to getting out of bed at 5am... Needs must... OH had a great registration with the agency, he's working tonight!!!:wohoo: They're going to sort it so that it's worth his while working for them and not claiming benifits - :rofl: If that makes sense? If they only give him 1 day a week it'll mess all our money about, working tax and his job seekers; however if they can keep him busy 3/4 days a week he won't qualify for job seekers and we'll just be on working tax. He wan a real positive mood yesterday. Hehehe guess we'll see how it goes tonight...:rofl:

Life does feel a lot better this week... I'm so glad!!!

Morning girls how are we all?

Any news on Anababe? hope she is ok.
Littlekitten Asda do some cute neutrals and tesco do the odd bit too.

I am so excited ladies as Toby's pram is being collected saturday, after finding out he is a boy we decided we dont like the pram we have :dohh: so he now has a Mutsy to cruise about in.

In a cleaning mood today so just gonna have my decaff and then crack on.. Have a good day ladies xx

Morning babylove & Ladies, Asda have some fab suits in too, not a bad price, how you feeling babylove, has it sunk in yet??? Hopefully we will find out tommorow,i know i wont sleep tonight at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->