Official October Team Bumpkins

I'm having home made vege soup, coz I have random pieces of vege left in the fridge that needs using up, lol. (1 carrot, 1 potato, 1/2 an onion, 3 tomatoes, and a radom bit of brocoli... I'm unimaginative when it comes to cooking, so a soup was all I could think of to make today, hehe.)

Just poking my head in for 2 seconds before work and WOAH, I need to learn to wake up in the mornin' before scanning because I could have sworn you said:

"I'm having some home Vagie soup" :rofl: I was like ... WHAA?!

Ok Shower time! I'll add due dates later on :)

Just poking my head in for 2 seconds before work and WOAH, I need to learn to wake up in the mornin' before scanning because I could have sworn you said:

"I'm having some home Vagie soup" :rofl: I was like ... WHAA?! :)

That has just made my day- haven't laughed like that for weeks!

Hubby has just emailed me to tell me that there is a letter at home from the hospital. He hasn't opened it as he wants to do it when I get home. Could be one of 2 things though;

1. the official booking for our scan (but we never got one for our 12 weeks scan despite it beign for nearly 5 weeks after I booked!)
2. The results of the triple test which is good as they said that a low risk result would come via letter.

Want to go home even more now as I want to know!

(unless it's our 'Coughs and Sneezes Spread Diseases' letter we're all supposed to getting thanks to Gordon Brown!)

we never got official confirmation of 12 week scan as they say if you book over phone they dont send it out?

So probably results!! good luck babe x

God Aimee how exciting, ask him what the post mark is on it, as my scan results came from out of town! If its from your area its more than likely your scan date :)

Thanks girls.....Hubby defo said York Hospital (which is where both my bloods and my scan are done). Hmmm maybe it's not that then? Got me thinking what it might be now!

Hubbys is at work now until 8.30 so I've got to sit at home with the letter until he gets home! It's going to be torture!! :rofl:

Thanks girls.....Hubby defo said York Hospital (which is where both my bloods and my scan are done). Hmmm maybe it's not that then? Got me thinking what it might be now!

Hubbys is at work now until 8.30 so I've got to sit at home with the letter until he gets home! It's going to be torture!! :rofl:
You know, a little online research would tell you how to open and then reseal the envelope:muaha:
But I am sure you will find the patience:mrgreen:
Hope all you girls are having a wonderful day!
Sun is out and I am in a mood for the summer to come!
I know I will be miserable later in the summer, so I want it to come early and leave early.
Also, I want to go to the pool.
All these I wants are making me sound a little like a 4 year old.:rofl:

Oh and Chaos, I will PASS on the Vagie soup...:rofl:....Veggie soup would be great, Vagie, not so much...Vagie would definatly call for extra crackers!

Ha ha.....I heard an Iron and a damp cloth will left the seal right off! :rofl:

I need to step away from the ebay! I just bought 2 pairs of trousers for £3!!! How ace is that! Ok - I'm stepping away now! But there is still so much good stuff on there! :rofl:

Ok so all my panicking was for nothing. Cant stop giggling though....midwife couldnt find the heartbeat and so I said 'Baby will you cooperate mummy wants to hear you' and like 2 seconds later the wooshing starts lol. Even the midwife was laughing. Got a wicked recording of the heartbeat on my mobile courtesy of my housemate. Heartbeat was 159-170 bpm for the whole 30 seconds. And she wants me signed off work for a few weeks cos of how stressed I am at work. Result lol.

Ok so all my panicking was for nothing. Cant stop giggling though....midwife couldnt find the heartbeat and so I said 'Baby will you cooperate mummy wants to hear you' and like 2 seconds later the wooshing starts lol. Even the midwife was laughing. Got a wicked recording of the heartbeat on my mobile courtesy of my housemate. Heartbeat was 159-170 bpm for the whole 30 seconds. And she wants me signed off work for a few weeks cos of how stressed I am at work. Result lol.

Glad the appointment went well. Nice high heartbeat...does that mean bets are on a Girl?

Please can I have a carbon copy of this on order for my appointment tomorrow! :rofl: Do we think that can be arranged. It's at 10.15 tomorrow!

Way to go littlekitten its good to hear bubs listens to mummy already, however the HB is not an indicator of the sex, i have asked a few proffesionals now and they have all said no.. my bubs HB is around 150's which according to old wives tales means girl, and he deffo aint a girl :lol: also a big study was done and showed its not true.

hi new this site and just bumped into this thread.
Nice to know that there's a thread for Oct moms.
AM due on the 3rd and pretty exicted as thsi is my first. wouldnt mind being included in the calendar.

Cheers.

Hehe I know its all balls but we like to guess. Especially as it sounds like a train not a galloping horse lol. So its a he-she pmsl.

lol, this is why everyone including my OH was convinced i was pregnant with a girl, the HB is high and sounded like a train! its fun guessing though... I say the biggest thing is mothers instinct! i had a gut feeling i was having another boy and i am :)

HB, Needle test and all that doesnt mean anything, i tried it all... the only other thing that was right was the chinese gender predictor!

According to the chinese one I'm having a girl.

I really don't have an instinct at the moment though. My Mum says that she was convinced I was going to be a boy, even the Dr's and her scans said that......errrrrrr nope definitely a girl!! :rofl:

My instincts have been tellin me from the start its a girl. But the gender predictors are hopeless cos one says girl and another says boy lol. The tarot cards say boy and my mum says boy. So we shall see lol

Hehe I know its all balls but we like to guess. Especially as it sounds like a train not a galloping horse lol. So its a he-she pmsl.

ok so mine has a hb like a train one day and galloping horses the next! lol maybe im having a he-she too.

i tried the needle test and thats told me a girl - gonna go do the chinese gender prediction one see what that has to say. My feeling is its another girl.

Hi girls!

The letter was my triple test results!!

We are catergorised at low risk - 1:100,000!!!!!!!!! I've never seen one that low! :happydance::happydance:

Some good news to end a crappy day...and tomorrow is my MW appointment. Hubby can't make it but I'm hoping to get signed off and that baby is willing to share the heartbeat! Can't wait to hear it!! :happydance:

Thanks for the support girls. If you get signed off (never had a sick note before) does it start immediately?

Whew! I had to catch up on a couple pages...welcome to the new gals!

I am feeling much better, just a bit of congestion to get rid of, but that's not bad!
I met my mw on Monday, and she's so great! We listened to the hb and heard it this time! Last time I was at dr's we tried, and couldn't, so that was exciting! It was at 145...sounded like a train at first and then a horse!
I've tried a few gender predictors and one says girl, one says boy! lol! Guess we'll see which one was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->