Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning bumpkins, gosh, it took me ages to get through all the last posts on here! Aimee-Lou I hope you get on well with the midwife today. I can't believe how bad your work are being with you. Chaos, did you manage to prevent hubby from trying to to cook for himself?! :rofl: I have to say, my OH is pretty good in the kitchen when he wants to be and he made a fabby roast chicken the night before last - 'twas fabby!
And I'm smiling at the fact that you are experiencing tornados as over here we are complaining because there are Gale Force Wind warnings in place in Glasgow - high bridges are shut and sailings to the islands are all affected - it's May for goodness sakes!!

I'm feeling left behind all you bumpkins who know what team you are on and are stocking up on baby clothes etc. We haven't done anything like that and I can't imagine us doing that for ages as it just seems so early! The joy of just being a Bumpkin and no more - sneaking in on the 30th!

On a plus note heard the heartbeat on Tuesday whcih was wonderful, so all seems to be going well - I just wonder when it will start to feel real lol!

Hiya girls,

I am thinking of leaving BnB.. i cant stand nasty people on here and the fact that when you make a point of being nice to people you get shot down in flames.

So today will more than likely be my last day on here .. Love to all Bumpkins i hope your pregnancies continue smoothly.. i will miss you all...thanks for sharing my journey so far :hugs:

Hiya girls,

I am thinking of leaving BnB.. i cant stand nasty people on here and the fact that when you make a point of being nice to people you get shot down in flames.

So today will more than likely be my last day on here .. Love to all Bumpkins i hope your pregnancies continue smoothly.. i will miss you all...thanks for sharing my journey so far :hugs:

Oh Hunny! :hugs:

Sorry youve been treated like that! :cry: is it people being mean on purpose? (not that that makes a difference in anyway shape or form!)
How about you take til after the wkend and think about it, we'd hate to lose you! Youre our original founding member!! XXX

baby.love - Aw no hun, you cant leave? Can you not report people if they are being nasty? Theres so many lovely people here dont let the few ignorant ones make you leave :sad1: We need to know how little Toby is doing! :D

Chaos - Your bump is lovely, and growing very well! :)

Leo - Thats great hearing the heartbeat, i cant wait to see the midwife and hear my LO's HB :D

Keerthy - Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: will soon pass then you'll be back over in the UK!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :hug:

xxx

Hi girls,

My appointment is at 10.15 - I'll be on soon after to let you know how it went. I'm taking my mobile to record the heartbeat if we get to hear it....I think everyone else has at their 16 week appointment so we will see.

Fingers crossed she signs me off (tbh I didn't realise that MW's could, I thought it was just Dr's so I hope that this works.) No phone call from work as expected this morning so at least that's something. I'm convinced I'm going to get the sack or something!

Baby.love - I'm sorry that this has happened. I don't know what was said but I think that like honeysunshine says just take a couple of days and then the trolls will have gone back under their bridges. :hugs:

Anababe - Glad to hear you're back at home and feeling better. Keep safe ans well! :hugs:

Right....just time to have a cup of tea and to catch the first part of Jeremy Kyle!! :rofl:

Thanks girls.

Aimee- Lou - good luck this morning !! hope everything goes well..

Baby.love- Aw Im really sorry some people are being nasty to you ! Dont let those few people push you off the site .. have a think about it xx :hug:

Aww baby.love! I have seen the post you are upset about and hunny.. really, dont worry about people like that! I have been in so many threads on this forum where its turned heated and people get nasty cuz they dont like what ive said.. i used to get upset. But now, i purposely state my opinon knowing it will annoy 'those' people LOL. I have replied to the thread thats upset you, i just had to :rofl: i love a good argement :blush: but no seriously, im not going to get a nice reply from it probably, but im not bothered. Just laugh about it and forget them. You have too many good friends on here to let them push you away :hugs: xxx

Thanks Anababe i have seen your response :) Maybe i am just overly emotional today as i hardly slept last night, it just bugs the hell out of me when people get nasty...

Again thanks hun you are the best :hugs:

Baby.love - I also had a nose at the post :blush: sorry I had too. Some people will just argue about stuff for the sake of arguing! Please dont take it personally, I know its hard. Some people have nothing better or more important in their lives and love rubbing people up the wrong way xxx

Dont go!

Oh and I reported that post hun coz it made me feel uncomfortable and I didnt even post in thread!

Baby.love - You cant go! We will all miss you too much. Some people are just evil and they should be kicked off here.

Aimee-Lou - good luck with today hun. My midwife couldnt sign me off so I had to go to the gp this morning and just burst into tears so he signed me off for 3 weeks cos then I have 2 weeks annual leave. So I now have 5 weeks off thank goodness. If your midwife cannot sign you off then I defo suggest seeing your gp.

On an up note...I am going to get my hair cut today....for the first time since my birthday at the beginning of February! Its a mess lol. Going to get about 2 inches taken off cos its totally straggly. Will be so nice just to be pampered and hopefully it will look nice and shiny again.

Aww littlekitten, im sure 5 weeks off work will do you the world of good! :D

Im having my hair cut aswel today, i was meant to be there yesterday but obviously i couldnt make it. Shes fitting me in today though :D Im having about 5 inches taking off mine! Its so long now.. well its not really its just past my shoulders but thats long for me! :roll: lol

Have a nice day hun :hugs: xx

Morning Ladies...

baby.love - I wouldn't let people push you off the site. Why should they? Plus we'd miss you!! Hope you start feeling better soon, emotions can be such a horrid thing to deal with.:hugs:

Aimee-Lou; Hope you're feeling happier today!:hugs:

Anababe - Glad you're back on here, hope everything stays good...:hugs:

Littlekitten8 - I hope you're ok, and start feeling happier soon. You've done some really long shifts and probably need some time for you and to recoup. I hope it doesn't take too long, in the mean time enjoy having time out...:hugs:

I feel so well, work went well today; All the lads came up to me to tell me they were pleased I was back and they were glad I'd come back too. I ended up with a bit of a turn about 7am, went and got a sweet drink of fanta, soon felt better after taking 5 mins time out. I ended up finishing what I'd been asked to do in the time too. Which I'm happy with as one of the frame's I have never even looked at before. As I'd gone in at 5.30, I was leaving work at 9.30. Seemed a little strange walking home then as normally I'd have only just arrived into work...:rofl::rofl:

Boss collared me before I left asking if I was still on light duties, what I was capable of doing etc. Explained that at the mo, I feel fine and should be able to do most things; but I can only do as much as I can. He said right that's fine, as long as you're feeling better; I'm quite happy to keep you on light duties in the office. We'll play it by ear for now and week by week. I could have hugged him, not sure he'd have appreciated it tho.:blush:

Hehe eswift sounds good. Wish my boss was as understanding. No such thing as light duties in my job!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not the perfect result but pretty darned close!!

Midwife said that baby is growing great. My BP is fine (higher than before but still well within normal levels) but she said probably due to work. Heard the heartbeat - 155 bpm so still no clue about the gender!!! :rofl:

She said I am in a form of distress and told me to keep my appointment at the Dr's on Monday where I will be signed off....but I'm to call in sick for now until then. Called my boss and he was as nice as pie saying 'do what you need to do, get better soon!' - hmm not his normal tune.

So instead of working ALL weekend as originally thought I now have all weekend off, hubby is off tomorrow and all weekend (a rarity!!:happydance:) and...to top it all off with a ribbon I got some of my ebay purchases through and now have JEANS to wear for the first time in nearly 3 months!!!!!:happydance: :cloud9:

Now i'm sat watching crappy daytime tv, wearing comfy clothes and drinking my one cup of tea for the day!! We're off to ASDA tonight and hubby has even said that we will go to the baby event and even into the George bit for some baby clothes......amazing what hearing a heartbeat can do!!!!! :baby:

Thanks so much girls have a nice day!!! xxx :hugs:

Aww I'm so glad you had such a positive result to your appointment, Aimee-Lou!! Fingers crossed you find lots of lovely bargains tonight at Asda :)

Aimee-Lou; Sounds like you had a good mw appointment, I'm so glad. Enjoy having a weeked off, see if you can't eek some quality with OH to boot. Sounds good to me... Don't spend too much at George and Asda.. Have fun tho... At least you get some time before seeing gp on Monday...

Littlekitten8 - I've been so lucky with how work have been with me. Even I'm not so sure why, but I'm not going to question it... Keep wondering if it's kinda related to mmc in August; I they were rather concerned at the time that work had contributed to it. It hadn't, babe just hadn't formed. But I really don't mind them looking after me this time...

Shame they don't do light duties in your job...

Hiya girls,

I think leaving because of a heated difference of opinion with a few silly over the top girls on a subject that no one is ever going to agree 100% on, is a bit dramatic. You're making it sound like the whole site is "horrible" and I find that a bit offensive as I find 99% of the girls on here really nice, more so on our thread. Why leave this because of some Circ thread.

I cringe when I see that kinda thread, because people always act stupid and can never debate it civilly, they always result to insults and offensive remarks and regurgitate scare tactics they have read on some pro circ website rather than researching and finding out facts and forming their own opinion. (that's not aimed at you, I'm talking in general)

Its why I made the comment I did on the circ thread. I didn't even read any of it, because it is just a carbon copy of the one that happened a month ago.

Forget them and their spiteful drama, you aint got to click the thread to read it, you aint got to talk to them on PM, and at the end of the day if they are breaking any forum rules about how they are posting you can report the post to wobbles by clicking the symbol in the corner and let them be dealt with that way. Not everyone is gonna like you, no matter how "nice" you are to them. Some people are just natural born arseholes :)

Any anyways, you got a whole thread of October Bumpkins that will KICK THEIR ARSES!!! :)

Now stop being silly, put yer pregnant hormones away, and get your arse back on the thread :) :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->