Official October Team Bumpkins

Hiya girls,

I am thinking of leaving BnB.. i cant stand nasty people on here and the fact that when you make a point of being nice to people you get shot down in flames.

So today will more than likely be my last day on here .. Love to all Bumpkins i hope your pregnancies continue smoothly.. i will miss you all...thanks for sharing my journey so far :hugs:

You cant leave! :hugs:

Report the nasty people then tell them to f*$k off!!

Why be nasty to someone on here! Just dont see what people get out of it???

:hug:

Sorry girls my hormones and lack of sleep got the better of me, i aint leaving.. I am just so tired and hated seeing people get attacked for what they believe, regardless of my thoughts on the subject.

You girls i must say are the best and i am so pleased to be sharing this journey with you :hugs: Thanks to all of you xxx

2 more sleeps till i find out what team im on :happydance:

Mornnnnnnning!

O.M.G I am SO inlove with my pregnancy pillow, I can't even begin to explain. I woke up SO comfortable and snuggly this mornin' it took me 1 hour to get out of bed hahah.

Keerthy ~ Being from the West where we find out the sex so early, that kinda bends my mind! Why is it illegal? A religious belief?
You prolly got the headache and what not from sitting in the sun and not drinking enough water. Dehydration sucks. :hugs: The temps are starting to get high here, will be in the 100's by next month.

Lazy Leo ~ Congrats on hearing the heartbeat :)

HoneySunshine ~ Yea that post was pretty stupid. Comparing circ to rapists. OK then, OTT much? You can always tell the real life drama queens and shit stirrers when you get a hot subject like that, because all the "Awww hun *hugs*" go out the window and the real claws and true colours come out.
Wobbles has just been on the thread and basically told her to stfu in so many words lol.

littlekitten8 ~ You need to post a picture of the new hair! I had 17 inches cut off at the start of the year. Its still quite long around my shoulders lol. It feels so much better being short.

Anababe ~ Hair pictures also please! :)

eswift ~ I'm glad work is better for you :hugs:

aimee-lou ~ Thats great they have decided to sign you off work!

Babylove ~ Glad you're staying :)

Jo ~ 2 more :sleep:? You'll not sleep until you find out ;)

Ok Autumn says its breakfast time! Have a great day Bumpkins!

hmmm i want :blue: but my gut instinct is that it'll be :pink:

i feel the same as i did before and they were both girls - but i was tiny with them this time i seem to be massive but its still all at the front not all over.

Oh I don't think I want to know what arguments are about.....it always amazes me how people can change their attitudes just becuase you don't necessarily agree with their POV. It's so immature.

I've just made myself a hair appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I'm just going to have a trim but I'm unsure about whether or not to go a bit shorter so it will last me a while. It's half way down my back at the moment so I have a lot to play with.

Chaos:
florabean1981 ~ I'm glad you're having a good pregnancy. Re sex, yes, I in no way, shape or form want it. *Totally* off it lol, much to the husbands horror!
I made my OH read this so he knows he's not the only one, lol. I feel really bad for him, coz he literally bends over backwards for me, giving me massages, bringing me drinks, food etc whenever I ask, booked time off work for all my appointments, he even learned where the washing machine is AND how to work it at last!!! hehehe. And at night he's like 'hey honey' and I just want to punch him!!! Stupid hormones. Bring back the times of 3 years ago when it was 6 times a night regardless of how tired we were or anything! :happydance:

Also, it was great to see the montage of your baby bump! So cool. I've only taken one so far when I was 12 weeks, but I dont even look pregnant in it, so I deleated it. I did take one last week of me wearing one of my materbity tops (it's a Lil Miss Greedy' one which says 'eating for two' on it that I sent my nephew so he could see it coz he likes Mr Men & that kinda thing). I'm totally gonna start keeping a photo for each landmark, like 20 weeks, 25 etc etc so I have something to remind me of in the future.

Hope everyone's having a good day so far? I'm off to work soon. Looking forward to a weekend off with my OH for a change!!!

Yeesh some people just cannot actually have a sane discussion. Glad thats been shut down. Cant believe how vicious some people can be!

So looking forward to getting my hair done!! I havnt been pampered in ages. Realised this morning I havnt even put my bump butter on for about 3 weeks oops. Gonna get some awful stretchmarks if I dont buck my ideas up lol. Already had some from putting weight on after my eating disorder.

Chaos will certainly add some pics of the new hair. Gonna get a few inches off cos its too hot and heavy in the summer.

Forgot to add earlier that the midwife thinks that my triple test risk ratio is some kind of record. She's been a midwife for 20 years and she's never seen one that low. She's going to call and ask as apparently because of the way that it's calculated it's possible to get a 1:1,000,000 but it's so rare to get anything above about 20,000 so I may have a record!! :rofl:

Hey guys,
I had a mw appt yesterday (16 weeks and 4 days) - I heard the heart beat, she commented that my bump is on the small side... confusing cos I think I look huge and I have definately put on weight!

She has referred me for physio as I had my coccyx removed and other back surgery when I was younger, and I am having a lot of discomfort at the moment.

Anyone tried the dream genii or similar pillows/cushions? I'm wondering if they might help?

Also I find out the sex of my little one just before lunch on Monday... I'm so excited!! Whoop!!

What do you think?

My boobs are bigger and still quite tender
Early on I felt sick constantly... yet was barely ever sick, now I'm still quite nauseous and sick a couple of times a week
I had horrendous spots and greasy hair early on
I have put on weight, difficult for me to say where
I don't really have a bump yet - more just chubby belly!!

Anyway, let me know what u think! I will let you all know when i do!

I'm definately feeling movement... little flutterings! Its so nice!!

Hope your all ok. xxxxxxx

Hi ladies!!! Hope you all are feeling well!! I posted this in a separate thread but I just have to tell EVERYONE!!! HAHA. Went for my dr's appt yesterday and I FINALLY heard the heart beat!!!!! I'm 16+3 and I have numerous u/s pic's but never heard the beautiful sound of my babies heart beating. God, I'm an emotional wreck today. Every time I think of that moment I start to :cry: Am I nuts?! :rofl:

Aww its great isnt is bubbness :D:hugs:

ooh why do i always get picked on haha the member on that circ thread that upset baby.love has pm'd me! Out of all the people who said she was rude for how she spoke she goes and pm's me about it :rofl: well im not arguing with her, i just said im not getting into it now. Wobbles has locked the thread so thats enough on the matter. Some people :shrug::grr: haha

Ooh i feel much better after having my hair cut. Although as always i come home and change the way shes done my parting which means i then have to attempt at cutting the stray bits off that appear from changing it :rofl: It still looks much better anyway :roll:

Made my appt with midwife now, 10:30am next tuesday :happydance: Cant wait to hear Logans HB :D

xx

OMG the cheeky moo, i cant believe she pm'd you too .. Some people huh!

OMG the cheeky moo, i cant believe she pm'd you too .. Some people huh!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Geeeezzzzzz.....some people just can't let it go! I don't understand why anyone who cannot at the very least tolerate that there are differences in opinions would even try to join a forum?!
Hello...clue phone is ringing..."what's that?"..."you're never going to get everyone to agree with you?"...
Glad I didn't get pmd....I would have a few words.:grr::grr::grr:To the tune of..."back off the Bumpkins!":grr:
:rofl:
Don't ever mess with a bitchy pregnant woman!!:rofl:

I didn't read that thread before, but curiosity got the best of me and just read it all.

Wooahh!

Yeah, I thought it was fairly civil. next time I logged in it had gotten ugly and gone waaaaay downhill and been closed!:rofl:
Not much of a shock, I guess!

*pops head in randomly*

Hey bumpkins!! :D
Just being nosey hehehe hope you're all doing well :)

Shadow x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->