Official October Team Bumpkins

:D

:wave:
Hey Ana! Sorry that you got targeted by PM honey, sounds like you dealt with it perfectly tho :winkwink:

:hugs:

Shadow x x

lol yeah ive no time to be having silly conversations like that.

How are you? :) x

:D great, ta! Just had another Braxton Hicks, I guess you girls will be getting those joys soon enough! Hope you're all enjoying Second Trimester and looking forward to everything to come! :) I guess some of you will be finding out the sex of your little ones soon enough! How exciting! :D

*feels like an intruder here... Hides in the shadows*
hehehe

S xx

Hello all, back from my scan, all is well, and were on team Blue, so so happy, i really am

Afternoon lovelies!

I'm sneeking on from work :)

Pink* ~ Congrats on hearing the heartbeat! :) I think you're on the pink team. My skin at the moment is gross!

Bubbness ~ Congrats to too! Feel better :hugs:

Anababe ~ Ignore the silly cow. It just shows what a total shit stirring key board warrior she is. She's prolly one of those that wouldn't say shit in RL if confronted. I'd report her to wobbles for harrasment, its pretty clear Wobbles thinks shes a bit of a dick already ;)

Shadowrat ~ Yay! you stayed :) :) :hugs: I think I've been having some braxton hicks. Every now and then my tummy will go hard like a bowling ball for a couple mins then go soft again. It don't hurt at all, its just very odd!

Sam ~ Congrats on team Blue!!!

We need more team pinks haha.

Ok its lunch time! Have a great (dramaless) afternoon! :)

Hi All!
Crikey you've all been busy today! What a lot of drama-rama while I've just been bored silly at work! Can't get on BnB from work due to IT security nazis .... booo hisss!!!

Baby.love - glad everyone has convinced you to stay - I only know what I've read on Bumpkins, but it sounds like a lot of nonsense from people that you could never reason with so let them get on with it inside their tiny little minds. We shall be serene and rise above it. unless any more Bumpkins get pm'd them we might have to start a war... they'd better watch out there'll be a whole lot o' b!tchslappin heading their way!

Aimee-Lou glad you're feeling better after your appointment... a few days (or hopefully weeks) of calm will do you the world of good, I am sure.

Congratulations to everyone finding out their teams just now - everyone seems to be pretty happy with their results... speaking of results (sorry to make it all about me again!) I got a low risk result for Downs, Edwards and Spina Bifida today! Woop woop!!!!

As I expected, they didn't give me a number, but I guess it must be less than 1:250-odd, so that's pretty reassuring.

Anyway, back to teams - I did hear that some countries don't allow you to know the sex because they worry that people will terminate if it's a girl if there is a cultural preference for boys, or I suppose vice versa. Does that kind of stuff still actually happen? Anyway, I am sure they have their reasons. Just stay on team yellow with me! Yay for surprises!

Anyway, better get some tea on... fluffy thoughts to anyone who's been rubbed up the wrong way today (my hubby would feel lucky to get rubbed up any which way just now!)

love love,

Lou x

Evening ladies :hi:
hope you've all had a lovely day?

I've actually been and had injections in my hip for that trapped nerve!!! :sick: but hopefully should help the pain now.

Aimee :happydance: for the fab sensible midwife - and more importantly THE JEANS!!!

Sam :cloud9: massive congrats on team blue, I'm starting to waver slightly as wanted to remain on team yellow but feeling dead jealous of all you finder outerers :rofl:

Baby.love and Ana :gun: for that opinionated knob earlier, saw you were only trying to be reasonable as we don't want BnB turning into a shouty debating society but hey - some people are beyond help! :wacko: I saw something horribly similar from the same person a little while ago - do you think there could be a language barrier exacerbating things too? Please don't go though :hissy: :hissy:

Chaos - decided to also be jealous of you today as I bet you can get jolly rancher sweets far more easily than me and have got a mega craving for the melon ones :munch::rofl:

well made it to 2nd tri yay!!!

went to my b doctor on the first because of an abnormal pap. turns out i have the start of cervical cancer, but it may just go away. cross your fingers for me.

other than that the little one is doing great. has a great heartbeat and we find out on the 18th if its a boy or girl. im excited for my next appt. than my mother in law can go crazy on baby clothes like she wants too.

we are sure its a girl, but we could be surprised.

OMG Anababe I will kick her stupid ass :ninja:. Urgh as if we all need the added stress. Seriously annoys me when people are so intolerant.

Kiyota - hope it does all go away for you hunni. You must have been devastated :hug:

I got some great deals in Asda today. Got Coca-Cola and OJ and nappies and all sorts of yummy stuff....for £16!!! Oh and my new haircut is very funky. Will upload some pics later on. Got a good 3 inches off and it feels so much lighter woohoo.

Evening girls :wave:

Kiyota i hope all turns out ok hun :hugs:

well girls i won little Toby a gorgeous bundle on ebay today, £20 for over 50 items of newborn items :) and as we speak he is giving mummy a couple of kicks of approval and wow they are the strongest kicks I've felt yet.... He is a good boy cheering his mummy up.

Also i just wanted to say thanks again to all of you for today, i may of overreacted but i am not sleeping well and hey i am a hormonal pregnant woman :rofl: But you really are a bunch of great women and i adore each and everyone of you :hugs:

Right before i get totally mushy i am off to eat my yummy chilli :munch:

Heyy all, sorry its been a while since I was last on here.. My back waters broke lat night so been in hosp non stop but scanned baby and all is good.. found out i'm having a GIRL! :D All is good now tho :D

I'm a very happy girlie now :D xx

Hi ladies, wow it all goes on on here doesnt it!!! A whole day at work and so many pages to catch up on!!!
Not much happening here really, horrible day at work then dragged myself to aerobics for a hour, then ruined it all by having chips with curry sauce, wa yummy thou, hehe!!!

Helllloooo ladies!

Can I just say that work sucks?
Pretty much all of it.
Doing it, having more to do, stress, having to make sure I have clothes I can fit into and not look like an elephant in, having out of town meetings I have to go to and hurry back from, having to give presentations to my boss's boss when I can barely remember to take a damn vitamin every day?!!!???:rofl:

If only we could afford for me to be a SAHM....:muaha::muaha::muaha:....I keep telling DH what a great idea it would be, however, reality of our finances at the moment tells me not so much.:rofl:

Ok, feeling better that I got that out into the open.

Anyone else decided being independantly wealthy would be perfect right about now? Maybe I could consider a life of crime:muaha::muaha::muaha:(non-violent crime, of course!)

Hope all is well, hello to the latest Bumpkins and congrats on the scans and visits ladies.
I have one tomorrow where I imagine I will find out I gained some weight and that is about all.

:hug: Looking forward to the weekend!!WOOOHOOOO

Morning

BubbleonBoard - So glad baby is ok and congrats on having a little girl!! :yipee:

djgirl - :rofl: awww hun, bless you! I can happily say im a SAHM and love it! I dunno how you girls manage, i couldnt cope in a full time job the way i feel at the moment! Im not so sure a life of crime is the way to go tho hun :rofl:

Im feeling so tired today, ive got a horrible headache and im seriously craving a carvery :wacko: haha

Hope your all ok! :hug:

xxx

Afternoon ladies :)

I am really happy today and very excited, My OH is picking up my new pram tomorrow :D My Quinny sold and the woman paid cash direct into my bank, so its a take-away tonight and a few hours to myself tomorrow as OH is taking Ethan with him.

Bubble I'm glad you are ok, a huge congrats on the news of a little girl :) I love the name you have picked for her x

Anababe i couldnt do a full time job either, being a sahm is hard enough lol

Baby.love which pram have you gone for - remember you bought Quinny buzz a while back, is that the one you've sold on? Just wondered as it was one of two we are interested in - were you not keen? xx

Hey all, my hospital called yesterday to get me in to see them this morning in the physio dept. So i went and it turns out one half of my pubic bone is too far forward compared to the other half which is what my pain is. She said i have to deal with the sciatica which is fine as i suffer from that anyway. So she tried pushing it back into place today and OMFG did it hurt and also it didnt work! So i have to go back next week to see someone higher up for them to have a go. I dunno if i can handle that pain, might just put up with being crippled for now :cry: They have put me in a tubi-grip from my boobs to my ass for support but it shows off my bump well! Also i know they know what they're doing but im also scared that all the pulling and pushing around down there might upset baby.

Gender scan tomorrow though :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->