Official October Team Bumpkins

I loved it but since finding out we are having a boy we changed our minds, I am now getting a Mutsy urban rider (there is a pic in my journal)

The Quinny was bright red and i didnt think blue blankets would go lol

Thanks Baby.love - won't write it off yet then!! Yep wouldn't have wanted to walk past that rainbow of colours on a pram with a hangover :rofl:

Aah Jo :hugs: :hugs: poor you - I'm in the Herve Leger bandage dress
( full body tubigrip :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ) too, we're trendsetters!! I had some steroid injections with local anaesthetic in my hip yesterday too - could you maybe find out if they would be useful for you too before they try ragging you around again mate? xx

Oh dear I feel like a right lazy cowbag today girlies. Didnt wake up until 12!! And now I am sat on the sofa watching Extreme Male Beauty lol.

Baby.love we looked at the Urban Rider. Its a wicked pram. My cousin had one with Logan and he stayed in his til he was 4 when he had to move into a wheelchair.

Lol Pip exactly i thought it may be a bit much, I love the Quinny still but wanted some mean wheel for my boy to cruise in.

Littlekitten i got the full system on ebay for £200! and its amazing in the Black too so will look amazing with blue blankets and toys. I like the fact they are nice and big as my kids aint on the small side and are very tall lol.

Oh girls i have to share this joke with you, i just saw it on FB and it made me giggle

Japanese girl was making love and accidentally passed wind. she quickly explained, "Oh me so sorry, you make front hole so happy, back hole blow you kiss"

:rofl: :rofl:

OMG seriously cant believe I forgot to put this in my last post. I swear this baby is determined to do everything early. Was led on the bed watching OH get ready for work this morning...and got a kick in the belly...a proper kick....followed quickly by 2 more in the same place!! Made me jump a bloody mile!!! Still not hard enough for OH to feel on the outside though.

Oh girls i have to share this joke with you, i just saw it on FB and it made me giggle

Japanese girl was making love and accidentally passed wind. she quickly explained, "Oh me so sorry, you make front hole so happy, back hole blow you kiss"

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ooh kitten was that your first movement? Yaaay :happydance: :happydance:
I want one :hissy: :hissy:
Congrats tho xx

:happydance: Thats fab Littlekitten, Toby is an active little thing in the evenings, he kept booting me last night after i ate some fizzy haribos :)

Mornin' Girls!

Wow I must have been shattered last night, we got in about 8 and I just fell asleep on the sofa. I didn't even watch greys! lol Its all recorded and ready to go for when I get back from work tho :)
I didn't even wake up to pee, although I suspect that's something to do with my sexy body pillow too.

I went and got some papers to do some scrapbooking today. I aint been near it since I got pregnant, I aint had the energy or motivation, but today I really feel like scrapping! Gotta start little Autumns Baby album :)

Pipholder ~ I hope the injection takes effect soon. Regarding jolly rancher sweets, I was in a place called Carolina Cone today getting massive mint choc chip icecream and what did I spot on the counter? Jolly Rancer lollypops haha. It made me giggle. If you want some let me know and I can post them over!

Kiyota ~ Welcome. I'm just above you in Charlotte NC! :)
When is your due date?
I had abnormal paps in England for 4 years before they removed the top part of my cervix. A high percentage of girls have abnormal paps under 25. Its why they don't like doing them under that age in England. The abnormal cells don't automatically mean cancer, they are just ones that *could* turn. Mine went from abnormal to normal several times through out those years. Eventually they just whipped them out to be on the safe side. They said my cervix is well healed and you'd never know I had it done. My paps *touch wood* have been clear for 2 years now :) It's a frightening thing if they don't explain it well to you tho. :hugs:

Babylove ~ Congrats on the Ebay find :)

BubbleOnBoard ~ Yikes!! Glad you're ok now.

Ok Autumn is shouting at me to eat! Have a great day lovelies :)

Hey all, my hospital called yesterday to get me in to see them this morning in the physio dept. So i went and it turns out one half of my pubic bone is too far forward compared to the other half which is what my pain is. She said i have to deal with the sciatica which is fine as i suffer from that anyway. So she tried pushing it back into place today and OMFG did it hurt and also it didnt work! So i have to go back next week to see someone higher up for them to have a go. I dunno if i can handle that pain, might just put up with being crippled for now :cry: They have put me in a tubi-grip from my boobs to my ass for support but it shows off my bump well! Also i know they know what they're doing but im also scared that all the pulling and pushing around down there might upset baby.

Gender scan tomorrow though :dance:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Only at the boobs to the ass part! That cannot be comfortable. Maybe you can avoid the pubic bone pushing and opt for rest:witch: Anyone pushing on mine right now would get them punched. It has been killing me.
All you SAHMs, I am sooo envious:blush:
If only I had thought twice about some of the designer things I put on credit cards before I was married I wouldn't be in this mess right now!:cry:
How fabulous is Prada when it is covered in spit up, anyway?:rofl:
I won't sell the stuff yet because I keep thinking I may need to sell stuff to get the baby things later on:shrug:
Gawd, when I was in my 20s with a nice paycheck I should have used a little more sense. Thank goodness there's Target to save my ass, now:rofl:

Pipholder - I have been feeling flutters since 13 weeks but that was my first proper kicks! Was amazing.

Good afternoon girls! Well I'm really enjoying my day off....apart from the fact we're now officially skint for the rest of the month (whoops! :rofl:) we've had a lovely day.

We've both had a hair cut...apparently I look more 'grown up' now! Not sure about that myself lol.

We went and got the first baby stuff off our list. It felt really nice to be going to get something for bubs....kind of makes it official in a strange way. We may have over-spent slightly but hey, who cares! This will only happen once and if we can't spend money now, when can we!?

We've also just eaten far too much for lunch after having a copletely bakery-bought lunch....very naughty but soooo tasty!!

Hope you are all having a good day.

Aimee - Glad your having a good day hun :hugs:

Well its started.. i got it soo bad from 17 weeks with Caeden it was horrible, i was really hoping i wouldnt this time round but here it is.. INDIGESTION!! :grr: I hate it! Just had to go by my 'first of many' packets of rennies, they had no gaviscon tablets :( lol Here we go again :roll:

But aww ive just bought my very first thing for Logan. Got a bundle of vests and babygrows off ebay. I noticed this morning there was no bids on them and they look in really good condition, so ive been watching them all day.. and i just won them :D I got 10 babygrow/sleepsuits, 6 vests and some cute little booties (all size 0-3 months) for.... £1.25! Thats gotta be my best ever bargain on ebay :rofl:

I wont be buying anything else now for a few weeks but just wanted to get something for him to make it feel more real :D

Hope your all having a nice day!

xxx

Wow Anababe you are so good not buying too much, As we speak my tumble dryer is on and full of NB & 0-3 blue things :rofl: and i have alot more to come :blush: I cant stop buying for him.

I am due 20th October and can't believe how quick the 16 wks has gone.

Had scan at 12wks 2days and heard healthy heartbeat at 14wks 4days... looking forward to my next scan on 22 May...

xxx

Hi all, how are we all today?? i have booked a 3d/4d scan for 25th June!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really am excited about seeing our son

Afternoon Ladies!

I tried to leave a post this morning and it didn't work?!? No idea why? Anyway, I'll try again.

I hope that everyone starts to feel better, and those's of you starting with probs, I hope they sort very soon.. Fingers crossed!!

Aimee-Lou; I'm so happy for you that you've had a wonderful day & brought items from your list. It does make everything seem more real somehow doesn't it...

Chaos - Glad to hear that you've been and brought some bits to start a scrap book. Odd isn't it how sometimes you just don't feel like doing somethings? I was thinking about starting one of ours, with DS (he loves scrap booking, but with everything that's been happening it's kinda taken a back seat. Might take him to the shops tomorrow to choose some bit's to get it started)

We took DS to the house after school today, he was so surprised by the extra work that has happened since he was there last. I was shocked too, as he want's the babe to have the larger room, although it's only larger by the size of a door. He is so serious about babe having the big room, as he thinks the babe'd like it better... aww bless... Guess I was thinking about thinks all wrong, I thought he'd want the larger room as he's had such a small box room until now. But guess anything bigger than what he had before is still bigger!

Anyway, I had another good day at work; Lads surprised me too, those that didn't know I was back came to talk to me, saying all the glad you're back etc stuff. Plus when I've looked at the rota, bosses have kept me on light duties; the lads have all said so they should too, we want to see this babe. I've missed the lads... I feel so lucky...

OH has 3 days work next week, through the agency. So things are picking up... He's got another registration on Monday for another agency, fingers crossed... As at the moment anything is going to be better than being on benefits... We're just not use to it at all we've always been very self suffient...

Thanks for all the good wishes girls. I so needed the R&R- shame it wont last eh?!

Anababe - that is such a bargain, almost as good as my maternity clothes bargains last week. 2 pairs of trousers for £3 including postage!! :happydance:

Sounds like everyone has had a good day too.....hope this is a good omen for the weekend! [-o<

Hi Gals!

Just thought I'd share this link...I've created a thread in the coupons section of the forum...it would benefit those that are mad for eBay! Aimee-lou, I'm looking at you! :winkwink:

Anyways, I've signed up, and also my mom...and she's saved a bunch just shopping at eBay alone!

Enjoy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/130918-attention-ebay-shoppers.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"