Official October Team Bumpkins

Aww thanks I'm sure we will all be signing up.....sounds like a good offer!!

Yaaaaaay its the weekend ladies .. Chinese for tea tonight :munch: New pram tomorrow and then carboot sunday as the weather forcast says dry & warm :wohoo: So watch out Ipswich carbooters as Leah is on the prowl :lol:

Gonna smash my OH on Mariocart tonight so that should be fun :smug:

Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

Yay Titch likes my ebaying. Am bidding on some bargains. And he/she is proper wriggling around yay.

god ebay is lethal girls... look at this small bundle i just won :cloud9:

!BRtzgy!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBJ+fRHUc7g~~_1.JPG

How adorable are the jeans... i swear he has more clothes than any of us in this house

LOL babylove, they are so sweet though!
I went through a phase of being permanantly attatched to ebay,buying clothes for my son when he was abit younger..used to get embarrased when the postie had to deliver parcels to me everyday :rofl:

Well so far I have won a bundle of 6 vests for £3.79, and a bundle of 24 items for £13.75. And I am currently the high bidder on 3 other items.

I was chuffed yesterday as won a bundle of 50 boys NB items for £20 :) its all so tiny and cute xx

Good job on your bargains Littlekitten x

Woohoo proper on a roll tonight (God you can tell Im Bristolian lol). Got another bargain on ebay. Won a bundle of 44 items...for £4.96! Should be £9 P&P but I am collecting it as she lives near OHs mum yay.

Yay won a 5 piece suit for Harri...trousers, shirt, waistcoat, tie and jacket....for 99p!! From the same woman in Luton so I can collect that too.

I'm regretting giving into my craving for a Snickers bar :( Bit into it, and it's caused one of my veneers (I have them on my front teeth) to sheer off :(. It's only 6 months since I was at the dentist for this happening to the other veneer! And it was only 3 years ago I had to get them both replaced (after only 3 years) for the same thing. Argh!

I HATE going to the dentist, really really don't like people going anywhere near my mouth. Also, I had to get a private dentist 6 months ago as the NHS ones nearby weren't taking on patients (or rather, one was, but had a 3 month waiting list!). I do have insurance, but we still have to pay upfront and then claim it back. It's galling, because if i had an NHS dentist, it'd be free!!!

Sorry, really just needed to rant. If my original dentist had been better at his job, I'd never have had all this trouble, because I wouldn't have gotten veneers in the first place! ARGH!

Go girlies, go girlies :happydance:
Am loving all your e-bay bargains, I got 2 babygros yesterday, bnwt Next ones one says I love Mummy and one I love Daddy with bibs 99p!!!
Am crossing off the days till I know if I can buy pink or blue bundles!!
Have a good weekend girls :hug:

Morning Ladies!!

Seems like you've all been very lucky on ebay... I was far to sleepy to even have a peek on ebay, these early starts are ok; I can do the getting up but struggling past 8pm.. Even came home yesterday from work at 9.30 ish, had breakie 2 and ended up asleep on the sofa for 2 hours.. Guess I'm good company...

I hope you all have a lovely day today; after work I'm hoping to go to the house and try to have a good old clean about.. If that really happens I'll be really surprised, but stranger things have happened..

Catch you all later xxxx

Hey Ladies
How is everyone doing?
I'm feeling super happy as I found out yesterday that I'm on team pink and having another little princess. I also got to see her in 4D (now my avatar) which was amazing. So clear for just 18 weeks.
DH is well and truly outnumbered with what will be four ladies in his life, but he loves it really.
I've already decided on my travel system (Hauck Condor in red) and just need to decide on a name. Our two DD's are called Ebony & Safiya (pronounced like the gem) so I need another special and unique name for this time around.
I'm so excited!!!!

Aww Msangie another little princess huh :cloud9:

I have seen a link for the pram you are getting, its lovely.. she will look the bee's knee's in it.

Talking of prams.. My OH is off soon to go collect Toby's pram and i am mega excited, also my OH got another bargain on ebay last night.. A Medela swing breast pump brand new and a month old and it was only £25 :shock: They cost £90 in the shops so well pleased with that.

Having a cleaning day today as everyone is out :) so the music is going on and so are the marigolds :lol:

xx

I need to get cleaning too. The girls have gone to karate (their Godmother is an instructor so picks them up and brings them home) so I have no excuse. Also need to nip up to the post office before midday and post my Ebay. I have to fill up the baby fund.

What a bargain on the breast pump baby.love. I still have mine from my last DD so one less thing to buy. Might have a little peep on Ebay later to see what bargains I can find.

What a busy day at work!!! I'm glad I'm at home now...:happydance:

I've just enjoyed one of those really big swizzler lollies... sickly sweet...:cloud9:

Feel as though the sugars not going to do any harm, as I've been on the go since 4am. ms has been back the last two days, but can't help thinking it's linked to the last of the cough I've got. This morning I woke just before 4 coughed and sneezed, ran for the bathroom... Lucky I didn't wake everybody.:rofl:.. Yesterday was so funny too. I'd just eaten my breakie 1, and was about to have a really weak sweet tea; coughed and ran to the kitchen (wouldn't have made it up stairs). Sink was full, tried to open the back door into garden and got everywhere. (far TMI I know!) Got myself outside and carried on being sick as my Dad followed me out to see if I was ok, told him yep, just coughed. Oh ok he said walking back into the house. I saw him out the corner of my eye balking. (I'm rotten I know but I couldn't help but laugh... :rofl::rofl:What did he expect to see? Later he said he wanted to point out the dead fish to me??? Thanks Dad!!:rofl::rofl:) But managed to clean everything up before work and we weren't late either... Poor Dad...

What am I doing sharing sickly moments on a website?? I must be nuts?? Nah just pregnant!!!:blush::blush:

I love the sounds of you ebay bargains... I think we'll be holding back from spending for quite a while at the moment, at least until we know what's happening with OH. At the moment we've ot got much money to spare with bills, build and life. I feel quite frustarted by it all really, but there's not much I can do at the moment... At least when we are back in the house and I start Maternity leave I can keep busy with making bedding for cot and curtains for rooms etc.

I'd like to be able to start doing it all now, but no space at my parents to do that kinda thing... The thoughts there though... :rofl:

Hey girlies ...

I have lost all motivation to clean! I have just been sat infront of the TV eating crisps :blush: My OH rang and said he has picked up a bundle of 50 NB clothes i won and whilst there he brought a bundle of 70 odd items of 0-3 off her for £20.. So thats 120 items of clothing for me to go through tonight :happydance: So now he is on the way to collect my Mutsy and then he is gonna buy me a steak for tea on his way home. I'm such a lucky girl :cloud9:

Right ladies i am off to do some more laying on the sofa! .... Gosh its a hard life sometimes :rofl:

Wow Leah thats amazing. I'm going to pick up one of my bundles up on Monday yay. Cant wait to wash tiny baby clothes hehe. Will have 74 items yay and my mum and nan and OHs mum have been buying clothes too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->