Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning girls. I have been very lazy again this morning....slept until 11.30am oops. OH has gone to work a very happy boy because this morning the baby kicked his hand hehe. And hes even more happy cos my sex drive is slowly coming back lol. Has anyone else started to feel like they are waddling already?! When I was walking around the shops yesterday I think everyone thought I was about 7 months pregnant lol the way I was walking plus how big my bump is. The hairdresser thought I was at least 6 months and was shocked when I told her I was only 4 months lol.

Afternoon girls
Littlekitten,yes, I became conscious of how I was walking early on..think it was around 8weeks cos nobody knew and I was convinced that someone would guess by the way I was walking...but I think it was all in my head really!

Headaches, ouch I totally sympathise,I suffered them almost daily in the 1st trimester and sometimes nothing would make it go away.

Im another car boot fan, been out at one this morning,resisted lots of stuff but couldn't resist a set of baby toys..pooh bear,tigger and eyore, they wobble around when you pull the tails. So cute! Im definatley thinking Im having a boy, found myself being drawn to the boys outfits rather than girls,didn't realise I was doing it till OH asked me if I knew something he didn't :rofl: No but this time next week I'll know!! :happydance:
Have a lovely day everyone x

Quiet on here today,you all must be snoozing,or bargain hunting!
Ive just got what I believe is a bargain off ebay...a mamas and papas millie and boris cotbed,in excellent condition and local so can collect rather than bulk up the cost with P&P. I won it for £50, it was an impulse buy (saw it with 2 mins left on the auction!) but I think Ive got a good buy there? It looks gorgeous,it's beech with white ends with millie and boris bears engraved on and the teething rails are as new apparantly. It also comes with the matress but are we meant to buy a new matress if buying a 2nd hand cot? You wouldn't think Ive done this twice before would you :rofl:

Helz - yes it is recommended that you buy a new mattress for each new baby. Wow that was a bargain. We are lucky in that our cot is being bought for us but cant get it yet because we have no room for it!

Hi everyone dont have time to catch up on the weekends activites lol but just wanted to let you know i had my gender scan yesterday and very surprised to be on team :blue:!!!! YAY!!!!

I was so positive it was gonna be a girl - ooops i better stop calling him it now lol

They had 3 goes at it and in every scan so far that ive had ive always had to end up emptying my bladder so when i suggested that after the second attempt it seemed to work! I couldnt believe the pics though especially the one of the little foot!! He was flexing his fingers and hands, then lay back in typical man pose with his hands behind his head feet up and crossed over lol

Chaos is there any chance you can change the colour of our Due Dates on page 1 to Blue Pink or Yellow pls? - just thought it may be nice to see whos on what?
Just a thought :blush:

Jo_79 - Congratulations!! Habe fun shopping for the boys stuff..

Evening Ladies;

I've had a very busy day again today, been and cleaned the kitchen at the house, urgh! Felt really good afterwards mind, so I've only got the utility to do. May do that tomorrow or Tuesday. Tuesday might be better as it's my day off.

Before the house work we had a walk around a carboot and picked up 2 blanket sets for the cot bed. Very pleased and for less than a tenner... Other than that, I brought nowt.

Mam & Dad came to the house too today, they were surprised by how much work had been done since they were last there.

After the day I've had I feel tired but in a good way...

Hiya girls,

Honeysunshine thats a great idea for our dates :)

Well the carboot sale went well, we got Toby some boots, trainers a romper suit and a play table :)
Plus i have got a V shaped pillow and its bliss.... Very tired though as been up since 5am.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Well I didnt end up looking at prams went to a sale at a animal charity. Got a lovely fleece swaddle new in pack for 50p

Then went up into the peak district for a meal and a walk along the reservoir

Well I didnt end up looking at prams went to a sale at a animal charity. Got a lovely fleece swaddle new in pack for 50p

Then went up into the peak district for a meal and a walk along the reservoir

Hiya Maffie, what time were you at Ladybower (if that's where you were)? We were there too:)

Morning all, how are we all, im so so sad today, my little dog of 15 years Toby has passed away xxxxxxx im so upset i really am, i have taken the day off work as theres no way i could of sat at my desk till 5pm!!! so sad

Morning all, how are we all, im so so sad today, my little dog of 15 years Toby has passed away xxxxxxx im so upset i really am, i have taken the day off work as theres no way i could of sat at my desk till 5pm!!! so sad

:hugs: xx

Oh Sam Im sorry - I have 2 dogs, the eldest is 14 - they are like my children, I really feel for you :cry: I hope he didnt suffer too much. I know the house will feel so empty without him there, but try and remember the good times. He had an amazing life, and made it to 15 which is a major achievement!!

Ah sam so sorry to hear about your dog xxx best off away from work, i think people can be really hurtful who dont have pets, they dont understand its not 'just a dog' they are your family and it is like losing a child, devastating. hope you feel better soon, just remember all the good times xxxxx

Morning Ladies!

Sam76 - Sorry to hear about your dog.:hugs:

Maffie - Sounds like you had a lovely day. Certainly beat cleaning!!:rofl:

Been to work already, but boy have I got the munchies.:munch:.. So far today I've had :-

2 slices of Toast, 2 short bread biscuits, 1 packet of bacon crisps, 3 tomatoes, 1 yellow pepper, 1 orange...:munch::munch::munch::munch::munch:

(And I'm still hungry! Might call in for a McDonalds on the way to the house:rofl:)

I can't believe I've eaten so much since 5am! Seems strange as I've not really fancied anything so far, but today it's a different story:rofl:. I've already brought strawberries for pudding after tea tonight ooo they smelt so yummy... Think the woman in the veg shop thought I was wierd, as I'm chatting away to OH on phone telling him how nice they smelt!:rofl:. The shop looked so yummy all the bright colours the shiney red toms, the glistening oranges, the very shiney green apples all shouting at me to be brought and eaten...

Hehehe had to split the stuff into 2 bags as I couldn't carry it all in 1 bag, and had started on the toms as I left the shop...:blush: God only knows what the people thought of me as I was munching on the pepper on my way home. It was shouting out to be eaten... Honestly...

OH is collecting me soon, to take me to the house, whilst the weather's nice here I might as well crack on in the utility and get that all cleaned and smelling nice. Then tomorrow's my own day...:happydance: I've no idea what to do, might see about going swimming; or may even think about taking DS after school, but I'm not sure... I've more energy on a morning, I start flagging in the afternoon...

Hey if I don't stop eating I might be the size of a whale tomoorow and not want to get in a swimming suit... Not that I'm moaning, not really it's nice to actually want to eat rather than having to. (If you get my drift...)

Morning ladies !

sam76 - I am so sorry to hear about your dog xx :hug:

In good form today beatiful day outside. Have hosp app tommorrow fingers crossed they dont want to take blood. ( Last time i fainted )

Anyway now news today just felt like dropping by and saying hi !! :hug:

Morning girls. Sam - sorry to hear about your dog. I was so upset when my cat died cos we had him from 5 weeks old. Some people dont understand how sad it is so its probably a good job you arent at work today.

I am a little bit sad today cos we were supposed to be going to see OH's cousin and her children today and poor Logan who has epilepsy has had 3 massive fits overnight so we cant go now. Such a shame cos we havnt seen them for a couple of weeks and we normally go every other week. Added to that I think I've come down with a cold...have had bad hayffever for weeks and now this morning I woke up feeling like absolute crap woohoo. However off to Luton to pick up the baby clothes and to see OHs family.

Just poking my head in to wave hello before I'm off to work.

:hugs: Sam. Sorry bout your dog. I lost mine when she was 14 also. So hard.

Hope you all had a great mothers day. John got me a facial at the local spa where I get my eyebrows done. It really helped my nasty ass pregnancy skin lol. Its like its reset it, everything has nearly cleared up in 2 days!

Ok have a great day ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->