Official October Team Bumpkins

Thanks I will....I have just spoken to the woman at the local branch and she didn't mention anything. Hmmm will check the small print. I am also using the CAB just in case though.....legal aid or union, I have to take what I can get!! :rofl:

hey i get my 20week scan 4th june too!!! mines at 8.30 x

Il actually be 19wks on the 4th of june. App is @ 2.00pm !! But I think it will never come lol

Cool, just didnt want you spending money and getting stressed if they cant help coz its an exisiting case :hugs:

Thanks hun, It's just so complicated and I really do feel like I'm in over my head already and I haven't even started! Hoping to get an appointment with a solicitor next week and then not worry about it for a few days. Probably hoping for too much.

Btw...just to add to the scan list.....10th June, I'll be 21 weeks so once again, I'm waiting for what seems forever!! Well worth it though and I'm so excited to see our little man (convinced it's a boy despite being team yellow...I keep changing my mind though!! :rofl:)

On a funnier note, If your OH is having trouble feeling baby kick, we accidentally discovered a way of doing it yesterday. We were 'cuddling' after DTD and hubby got kicked from an internal direction iykwim! Was so funny and he was so shocked by it! Should have seen his face!! :rofl:

Mines 1st June - Il be 19 & 4 - team yellow :happydance:

I'm also having next scan on 1 June. Not sure what date I'll be then (can't be bothered to work it out right now), but quite similar to you I think, HoneySunshine. And I'm staying on team yellow, unless the sonographer tells us by accident.

xx

I'm May 27th at 20+3 and I also feel like it will never get here. 2 weeks from tomorrow.
Yay!
I wish I could go back to bed today. Soooooo tired, I just kept waking up all night, but work calls, so I have to dress myself and act human!

ill be 20+4 on my scan... ive been counting down the weeks for the last 6!!!! only 3 weeks on thursday now!!! this week is really dragging too

Hey girls, glad to hear I'm not the only one being lazy despite the gorgeous weather is outside! Took hubby off to the airport at 5am today so thats him away for another 3wks :( I think my bump should have grown quite a bit by the time he gets back.

We had a lovely time on his last day yesterday, went for a run to the coast and to the cinema to see Star Trek which was better than I expected.

I really should go and hang my washing up which has been in the machine since yesterday :blush:

Hiya girlies :hugs:

Well as some of you may know i am being rescanned to confirm the babies sex! so Toby may yet be Tobina :rofl: Milton Keynes babybond have admitted that the service i got was crap and i should of been offered a rescan on the day as they cannot be sure its a boy :dohh: So Saturday i am having another gender scan

God girls i have brought so many boys clothes i am now worried!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Mornin' Girls!

Ah 30 mins to get dressed and have some food. I need to start getting up a few minutes earlier lol.

Good luck today babylove.

My next scan won't be till 28 weeks. 8 weeks to go! lol.

Ok I gotta get a wriggle on. Have a great day :)

Quicky post from me before I do the housework in like 10 minutes (I can make it look like Ive spent agggges doing it though:rofl:) before I go to school to get the kids. My son is going to a party after school,its at a play centre with pub attatched so hubby says he'll treat me to some tea while the kids are playing :happydance:
AimeeLou, u go girl..never let anyone think that they are any better than you,you do right standing up to the bullys.
Babylove, I have replied to your other thread already but I'll say again, good luck for Saturday,hope you get a better scan and your mind can be put at rest.

Im looking forward to my gender scan on Sunday but I do feel a little nervous that they won't be able to tell the sex,or they might get it wrong :dohh:

Oh, and Sam, so sorry about your doggy :hugs:

Good luck for the gender scans everyone...so exciting! But me, I don't want to know it, I want a surprise!

Thanks for the helpful words about my (likely) MIL to be.. Wow, cinnamongirl, yours sounds a lot worse than mine! Sorry about her (and the husband!!!). Still, I bet she misses you now, haha!

Today she has not been too bad. Apart from telling me that I should learn to cook more proper Polish food otherwise we will lose our culture. And a small session of "Oh, woe is me, how could this happen to my only son, etc etc." (my boyfriend offered to give her a biological explanation, which didn't go down too well!!!)

The thing I hate most is she keeps on mentioning that I'm overweight, and I feel bad enough about that already, first cos I'm worried that it's not good for baby and second because I feel fat and unattractive anyway! I know that I can't help it and it's just that I am (unfortunately) one of those woman who stores fat when pregnant (all the women in my family are the same!). But it doesn't really make me feel good to have my OH's mum critisising all the time how much weight I have put on. (btw I feel the same about "revealing" clothes, I am not going to go around dressed in a sack as she would prefer just because I've gone up 3 cup sizes, ok, I might look huge but she doesn't have to look if she doesn;t like it!)
At least my boyf is being the sweetest guy in the whole world and told me that I am still beautiful to him etc etc. I am lucky to have such a guy, for that, I can put up with his mother!

Danuta - Sounds like regardless of his mother OH loves you, the way you are and the baby on the way. I think you're lucky... Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a chunky lady; I'm no string bean and I'm happy the way I am too. OH loves me just the way I am...

Baby.love - Glad you've finally managed to rebook your scan, hope all goes well this time; just think if they were wrong before you can always put the clothes on ebay. Plenty of ladies are looking for baby clothes...

Aimee-Lou; hope you manage to get all your issues with work sorted with ease and hopefully without having too many noses pushed out of joint. Good Luck!!

Chaos - I know the feeling about getting up a little bit earlier than normal, to at least managed to get breakfast and everything before work. At least I'll get a little bit of a lie-in tomorrow; not at work until 6am...

Evening Ladies!!

Today has been a long day, OH managed to finish the plumbing that needed doing. I spent most of the day watching the builders and OH. I've been shattered all day, it took me so long to wake up this morning and all afternoon feeling as though I should have been going to bed...

I've had another day of eating too, my belly has really grown. I've rounded well, my friend said yesterday that it's definately all baby bump. I've started to have to slowly raise from the sofa, as my body seems to take some time to straighten...

Anyone found this yet??

OH still hasn't felt babe move yet, but I've notice it has it's busy moments. I'm looking forward to going for our next scan, which is the Thursday during half term (last thursday in May). DS is so looking forward to going too.

Hi all. Feeling much more human again now and had my first productive day in work yesterday for what has seemed like an eternity of feeling v unenthusiastic about it all! Bump is coming on strong and feeling flutters quite often now which is very exciting!

I've been craving cigarettes (gave up a 30 a day habbit in Jan) :dohh: and sweets and been able to drink coffee again. It's an exciting journey! My scan is a week Friday so looking forward to that! :happydance:

Hope you're all cool :wave:

Good Morning Ladies,

Well I didn't manage to make much progress yesterday on the whole work issue....called the CAB and have been referred to the discrimination office so they will call me, hopefully today.

Bubs is doing well I think.....all the extra sleep (I'm finally sleeping properly so a good 7 hours a night!! :happydance:) and gaining back my appetite is really helping! I've not had any stressed moments lately so not been feeling the movements I was feeling related to them....makes me think that bubs is probably a lot more relaxed now!

I'm going to try to do something very constructive today...I hve my list of things to do so today I'm going to tackle the kitchen. It's a tip because neither me nor hubby does the dishes unless we need to (it's the only job we both hate :rofl:) so today it's going to all get done! :happydance:

Hope we have a good day ladies and enjoy this sunshine we appear to be having! :hugs:

Morning all :)

Aimee-Lou, hope things go well with the Union and CAB, it's ridiculous how you've been treated! Got my fingers crossed for you.

I'm like you in hating doing the dishes, got a pile sat there which I got as far as pouring hot water over yesterday :lol:.

Got my 2nd (and last) exam today, and am feeling very stressed and unprepared :(. It's a topic I have very little interest in, I've struggled to see the relevance it has to my course, so motivation has been hard to come by! I feel like everything's just gone straight into my head and back out again! Fingers crossed it's not as bad as I think it's going to be /sigh.

Good luck to everyone going for scans soon. My 20 week scan is on Monday (18th May), I'll be 20+1. Am excited, but very nervous. They only do 20 week scans here if you're high risk/they think you need a detailed anomaly scan, so I'm really worried that something will be wrong with Mbaylien. If everything is ok, we'll hopefully find out which team we're on (if they'll tell us!).

Hugs to all, hope everyone has a good day :)

Good luck with the exam hun! I'm sure you'll do great! I usually find I do ok on those types of exams as it's a matter of 'beating the subject'! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->