Official October Team Bumpkins

MMMMMMM chips n curry sauce! Think Im gonna have to make that for tea tonight, with some rice aswell.mmmmm Im soooo hungry now (and always!!)
3 days till my gender scan :happydance: Oh and my M&P cotbed is being delivered tonight,can't wait,Im so excited to see it! lol
I hung washing out as soon as I walked in from work at 1, but Im having to go out for some bread n milk ect shortly,before school run,so Im debating wether to bring it all back in before I go or take a gamble :rofl:

Looks safe enough to be me helz and I'm not that far away from you.

I'm always hungry too but I find that I can't decide what to eat unless I'm Really Really hungry so I wait until I get really starving then eat what I fancy.

I really cannot wait.....oh and tomorrow is take-away night. I really want that now!! I think I may have started something...sorry girls! :rofl:

Yeah, Im gonna risk it and leave it out. As soon as I leave I bet the heavens opens!!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well...I am starting to notice a pattern here. Everytime I log onto BnB, I see someone posting about food, and it makes me hungry!:rofl:
Go figure...a bunch of pregnant women and one of our fave topics is food!:rofl::rofl:

It's funny - there have been about 4-5 threads about food the last couple of days. I think we're all going through growth spurts! :rofl:

Im eating constantly right now! Had a 3 course LUNCH yesterday!

So far today I've had -

Sausages, pancakes and Maple Syrup - hubby' request and I just couldn't say no! :rofl:
Big glass of orange juice
Chicken and Ham paste and Pickle on ryvitas x 3
Cherry yoghurt
Banana
Leftover syrup sponge :blush:

And tonight we're having turkey and veg sweet chilli pittas ....again Hubby's choice. I am starving all the time but can't decide what to eat.....may also have to have abowl of cereal at about 4 ish as tea wont be until 9!!

Keep me away from the kitchen!! :rofl:

Mmmmm foooooooood :rofl: Im having chips curry sauce and rice for tea,thanks Aimee Lou for the inspiration as I also never really know what I want to eat,just know Im so hungry!! Hubby going out with a mate to see Wolverine at the cinema later so I plan on getting the kids to bed then getting in my bed all cosy and watch what I want on tv. Feeling tired now,Ive been non stop all day apart from 20mins on here earlier when I got in from work. Won't need no rocking tonight :rofl:

I think we're all becoming foodies at the mo!!

I don't fancy anything much:rofl: But having Daddy doing the food is certainly one sure way of getting rid of the problem of not knowing what to eat. Thank goodness for my Daddy being a big softy...

I keep having the munchies, and cravings for thing that are really sweet... Been very good up to now, as I've been munching on fruit most of the time with plenty of crisps thrown in... Can't do without my crisps!!!:rofl:

I like the take away option too, and anything which means me not cooking... I love cooking normally, however; I can cook more now than I was weeks ago. As the smell isn't churning my tummy as much, just a little catch 22 by the time I've cooked things I've gone past wanting to eat them. The down side to a take away is, I'm ordering loads and eating very little. OH is going to have to go on a diet after babe's born. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talking of what weve scoffed today..
Ive had-
2 slices toast with choc spread, glass of fruit juice
dairylea spread sarnie,apple, cuppa coffee (at work)
packet of french fries crisps
4 slices fruit loaf (small slices though)with a tonne of butter :blush:

And like I said, I'm having chips,rice and curry sauce for tea shortly.
Actually today Ive not had as much as I seem to be having normally at the mo,but I have been on the go alot and havn't had the time to sit scoffing! I will tommorow though as Im not working!

Gosh I'm sorry girls for starting the chips and curry sauce fetish...I'm also sorry I can't join in! :rofl:

I've got to stop eating and get some work done. I've done some of the filing, an I'm going to burn a load of stuff in the fireplace tonight to get rid of load of stuff....another benefit of an open fire...no need for a shredder! But other than that, nothing at all done. Just sat and watched 'How Clean is your House' and not got the irony until now! :rofl:

Right....back in 1 hour and then I can have abowl of special K to tide me over. My reward for having cleaned and tidied the kitchen! Look at me...I'm bribing myself with food! :rofl:

Hello all, how we all feeling, i cant stop eating Starbursts!!! think my little boy likes them too xxxxxx

Hi everyone

Just been out and spent loads on clothes for my little man, asda have a half price sale on and ive brought loads :wohoo:
Ive got his pram, carseat so im getting there my parents have said they will keep all the big stuff there which is good as dont really want it in the house yet.
As for cravings mines orange juice and fanta! My oh might be losing his job he works for BT finds out in next few weeks so this isnt good news :cry:

Hope everyone is ok xx :hugs:

Morning girls. Cant believe how early I had to get up this morning. Had to be at the hospital for 9am for physio. Now cant be bothered to move from the sofa to do anything cos Im shattered. Hope everyone is feeling ok.

bumpn3gals - :hugs: It'll be a rather tenative time for all of you, I'm so sorry. There's never a good time to loose a job, OH was made redundant by DHL 3 weeks ago. We've still not heard how much he's due to get for job seekers. He's been lucky and has managed to do a couple of days for an agency (ironically driving for BT) but other than that he's heard nothing back from anyone. It's disheartening!:hugs: I'm always hopeful, I really hope he get something soon... I'm not making excuses for OH but there seem to be so few jobs about at the moment. Even many of the jobs in the job centre are for agencies and are temporary. As I say I really feel for you at the moment, as it really does suck...

Today at work I finally managed to get a little over time (a full 30mins):happydance: Cant remember the last time I got any, bet I don't get much of it though... Been in since 5.30, but really didn't want to be there, had 2 funny turns (shakes and hot flushes, so bp & sugars are still an issue) finally got myself sorted after 1st turn and 20 mins later had another. Felt such a fool, had to laugh afterwards though as I felt babe was telling me I should have still been zzzzing away... After preping 2 & a bit frames I went and took part of a route too, which is how I got the over time... hehehe every little helps...

Thank Goodness I've tomorrow to go, and then I can have a lie in. Feel as though these early starts are taking there toll slightly... No family time on an evening, I'm ready for bed with DS and up before the sun rise on a morning... Can't have it every which way though... Can I???

Hey girls,

I feel so tired hence my abscence .. yesterday i was up from 4am till gone midnight. Then this morning i was up at 5! my son has a cold so he is waking up in the night and at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Oh well 1 more sleep till we confirm babies sex, i keep having visions of us being told girl! But am pretty sure its a boy, but from things i have read babies genitals are not formed enough until 18 weeks to be seen on a gender scan..makes me wonder why babybond and places like it offer scans so early, i have read alot of cases of it being wrong at the very early stage of 16 weeks.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend :hugs:

Hi girls! Well today is the day that I am going to do something about work! I've been off for a week and I have really enjoyed my time at home. Now I feel I need to get a move on and sort this before I go back after the bank holiday and guess what....no-one is answering the flipping phone anywhere!! Being at home I had forgotten the 12-1 rule! :rofl:

How are we all today. This whole job thing really does suck. We had a scare last week but hubby has received a letter saying his job is safe and has even been told he may get a permanent site (at the moment he's a relief so does all of them in his rota covering days off) in the near future....which would be really nice when baby is here. I know we're really lucky to have this and I feel for you girls who are struggling....I've been there before and it's not nice.

How are we today girls? Good luck tomorrow baby.love - hope that they get a nice clear answer for you and better service too!

Have a good afternoon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->