Official October Team Bumpkins

Aimee-Lou; I hope you get work sorted, good luck!!!

Certainly sounds as though most of us have got through the worst of the ms and the energy lows... It seems about time...

I'm feeling a lot more positive about love, life and everything. I wish that there were more jobs about at the moment, the agency has given OH a couple of days but I guess it'll take time for them to sort something more regular. We still haven't heard about OH job seekers money, have some doubts about it... Otherwise all seems hunkydory...

Works been busy but alright, and DS is still a major pest; but isn't every 9 year old?? Maybe it's just me who's really tired...

Morning girls. Hope everyone is feeling ok. Well I woke up this morning and have coughed so much during the night that I can barely talk this morning. Think I'm going to have to go to the GP to get some antibiotics cos the wretched cold has decided to take a trip down into my chest as usual. Managed to escape my usual winter chest infection and now its caught up with me in May :( On an upside baby was kiicking loads today.

Hi everyone!

Havent been on in a while, took a wee break!

I hope everyone is well and bumps are growing :)

Take care girls!

xx

Mornin' Lovelies!

I'm just popping in quickly to say hello while I have 5 minutes at work. The other girl don't come in til 930am and the boss is with a patient at the moment, so I'm taking FULL advantage haha.

I have my first stretch marks! Not on my belly tho, on my boobs. I don't mind that so much, cause it aint as if I walk around with them out, I'm putting on about 3pts of cream on my belly a day in an effort to keep them away haha.

Is anyone else really uncomfy laying on their back now? It really makes my womb kinda ache, didn't help of course last night when the cat came to "make bread" on my belly and curl up. He's only 9lbs but it feels really heavy now.

Babylove ~ Only a couple days to go! :)

Danuta ~ omg how can you wait?! I'd explode haha. You have a lot of patience girl.

Eswift ~ I can't get off the sofa from laying down with out assitance now lol. I think my tummy muscle went on holiday haha.

Crap, bosses husband just walked in! Can't a girl get 5 minutes to skive in peace?!?! :rofl:

bbl :)

Good day girls,
Yay Im 16weeks today :happydance: where the hell 16weeks has gone though I don't know!!? Feel like my body is stretching today,Ive pulled a muscle in my back. And I have an occasional sharpish pain inside my erm,lady bits :blush: I assume its my pumpkin moving, but has anyone else experienced this?

Helz its perfectly normal. I phoned my midwife about that a few weeks back cos I had about 10 mins of almost constant stabbing pains in my lady bits and was really worried. She said it was something we dont get told about but that most pregnant women get. So its nowt to worry about hun.

Ah thanks Kitten, did she say what the cause was?

Hi Ladies
Hope we are all ok??

I have my 20 wk scan 26th may and will only be 19wks+1 but im glad i finally got my appointment through as ive been waiting ages for it.

Helz she didnt say what caused it. Just that it was nothing to worry about and that it wont last.

:wave: hi ladies, just popped in to see how were all doing?? i've been missing you all loads.

Hope you are all ok :hugs:
Mer
xxx

ahhhhhhhhhh just saw my ticker it says only 157 days to go. OMG now im freaking out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mer! Welcome back hunni. We'e missed you. How you doing?

Honestly SHIE :blush: sorry for the swear :rofl:

i thought i was in labour a couple of days ago, turned out to be scar tissue tearing its agony, the worst pain i've felt in my life:rofl: :cry:
Other than that not bad, not feeling much from bubs, just really really tired. Dont really have much of a belly yet compared to the rest of you :hissy:
I want leahs :cloud9:

:hugs: glad your doing ok hun missed you all xxxx

Well, I've just come back from giving blood. :hissy: Apparently, I've also got a urinary infection...came as bit of a shock, as I've had no symptoms at all!

So, I was moisturizing my bump yesterday, and I was on about my little purple stretchmark that's forming, and OH starts calling it Birthworm Jim (after the video game Earthworm Jim)...he's like 'no, don't get rid of birthworm Jim!' I had to laugh hysterically...I guess it could be worse...but I am determined to kill birthworm Jim...or at least fade him down a bit! :rofl:

Danuta: ya, I've had a real nightmare of a go, but that's all behind me now, and I hope they're all as happy as I am now! Don't let MIL get you down about your weight. Honestly, I used to be a pin, but since I've put on weight, I've gotten way more attention than I could ever imagine! Most men I know prefer womanly curves, so hold ur head up! I know it's hard sometimes, but really try to let her comments just roll right off your back. She's not really worth listening to. As long as your OH loves you, that's all that matters! After all, he's got to see you naked, not her! Hopefully she goes home soon! ha!

Aimee Lou: I just saw ur bump pic, and it's so cute! Not fat at all! (but I feel your pain...I've been thinking I just look fat not preg...) We'll get that round bump soon enough! And good luck with your work situation...that's terrible how they've been treating you.

So, I was moisturizing my bump yesterday, and I was on about my little purple stretchmark that's forming, and OH starts calling it Birthworm Jim (after the video game Earthworm Jim)...he's like 'no, don't get rid of birthworm Jim!' I had to laugh hysterically...I guess it could be worse...but I am determined to kill birthworm Jim...or at least fade him down a bit! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sux about the UTI, though, sorry!
But Birthworm Jim...that's some good stuff:rofl::rofl:

:hugs:Morning Ladies!

How're you all today? I'm tired! Don't feel as though I slept very well, but slept fine - just don't feel as though I've benefitted from it. Mind you that could be the early starts taking their toll.:sleep:

Had a lovely reassuring chat with the big boss today, he wants to have a proper one next week, but I'm safe - he's got my best interests at heart. I could have cuddled him, just not done...:blush: He's intending on keeping me on light duties and is happy for me to be a work right up until I want to go. Plus he's happy to work things out with me for starting back afterwards.:happydance:

I kinda feel a little bit guilty for the ladies having issues with work, it's not fair! Why do they have to make things so hard, by being horrid, mean and moaning? When things can be so easily sorted. The lads at work have been great too, one said to me this morning, ignore *** as they're not thinking right, you need to look after you and babe now, and as long as you're both alright everythings fine. Plus you're over the worst now!!:hugs: Blokes can be so sweet..

Got the report from the architect today, got to take that to the solictor now. But the report says what we know, but been said by someone who's really qualified to say it.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Bring it on!!!:grr:

Hopefully, things will really start looking up, very soon!:cloud9:

Good afternoon ladies! I'm just gearing myself up to tackle the filing - been piling up for nearly 2 months so going to do it today....I am....honest!!

Hope everyone is having a nice day. It's a shame it's so windy as it's lovely and warm in the sunshine! We had a little bit of good news yesterday. Hubbies pay has been sorted so he's being paid monthly rather than weekly and his first monthly pay goes in tomorrow!! Woohoo! Mean that me taking 2 weeks off work on SSP isn't going to mean that anything drastic will happen....i'm so relieved. It's not ideal but at least all the major bills are covered and we can still afford to have a nice day out on Tuesday.......we're going to Cleethorpes! Hubby used to take all his dates there when he was younger....like his signature date sort of thing. Well I've never experienced this (even his best mate was taken and he loved it! :rofl:) so I suggested we go as 'after all I am carrying his child!' :rofl:

We're going to take some piccy's while there as bump's first trip out! I'm so excited....I'm addicted to those do-nuts you get at the seaside and really want a nice portion of chips with loads of salt and curry sauce....scrummy!

Have a good day ladies! :hug:

Mmm Aimee-lou, chips n curry sauce, I can taste it now, wonder if oh fancies a trip to the chip shop tonite, hehe!!!!
We have pouring down rain here, just after I hung the washing out, typical!!
Not coping well with the lack of sleep at the mo, just can not get comfy so spending my days tired and miserable, god knows what I will be like in a few months time?!?!
Hope all you girlies are having a good day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->