Official October Team Bumpkins

Arrrggg don't tell me that babylove *fingers in ears,la la la la la* lol
I am worried it might be too early to tell accuratley (I'll be 16+4 on Sunday when I have the scan) but then didn't Anababe have her gender scan at 15+4 and they saw the gender clear as day?
Ah well, if I find out the sex,and they are very sure they are right,then great but if not at least I'll see my little pumpkin again :cloud9:

Helz from what i have read, if they get a good view then the accuracy is pretty good, but my at my scan the sonographer seemed to be making excuses.

1, i was too early
2, baby was laying funny
3, "we will go for boy"

SO my thoughts are that he wasnt sure at all and just said all these things because he was just guessing! I am sure you will be fine Helz dont worry hun, i have been told what happened to me is rare. Anababe as you say clearly saw her baby boy's crown jewels :)

I am just scared as i have brought so much boy stuff now :rofl:

Ive bought a few girl outfits and a few boy outfits :rofl: talk about covering both options eh! They were bargains though and the stuff I don't end up needing I'll put on ebay.

Good morning girls!
Hope everyone is well and got plenty to eat yesterday!:rofl::rofl:
Good luck babylove....I have to say, if the days do not move a little quicker so I can find out what this baby is, I am going to fall right off the deep end:hissy:
I am soooo sick and tired of waiting. I think because moving in here to 2nd in week 14, I have sat and watched over and over and over while other people are finidng out. It must make it more painful or something!:rofl:
Makes time seem like it is going soooooo slow. I am sure I am not the only one.
I think I need to go back to bed. I keep yawning, but a snack is calling my name, so I think it will win out over sleep.

Im feeling abit queasy today girls. Been round a friends house this morning and had 2 coffees,so I think maybe this is why. Im also having period pains,which is freaky..feel like Im gonna come on any minute!! Babys fine though,Im feeling little movements so thats lovely.

Arghh! I've just left the worst telephone answerphone message ever....I couldn't remember my own phone number! I said 'my number is....' and then my mind went blank. I then said the wrong number altogether. In the end I jutst hung up the phone!! Arggghhhh...baby brain strikes again! :rofl:

helz81 - I'm feeling rather rough today, not really sure why, I've been back to bed and I've had my 2 breakfasts. I'm feeling out of sorts and rather groggy. I'm not sure if my hayfever's playing up or if I've gained the cold back. Either way I feeling rough..

It's not long until I go to collect DS from school and at the mo I feel as though I've missed the entire day by being up so early and in bed since lunch time.

Arghh! I've just left the worst telephone answerphone message ever....I couldn't remember my own phone number! I said 'my number is....' and then my mind went blank. I then said the wrong number altogether. In the end I jutst hung up the phone!! Arggghhhh...baby brain strikes again! :rofl:

Oh, I hate it when I have moments like that!:rofl:

Just going to keep ringing until someone answers as I don't think they will get my number right from the message and I'm too embarrassed to leave another message....it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't calling up for legal advice! :rofl: Whoops...I look like a right head-case!

Good morning girls!
Good luck babylove....I have to say, if the days do not move a little quicker so I can find out what this baby is, I am going to fall right off the deep end:hissy:
I am soooo sick and tired of waiting. I think because moving in here to 2nd in week 14, I have sat and watched over and over and over while other people are finidng out. It must make it more painful or something!:rofl:
I think I need to go back to bed. I keep yawning, but a snack is calling my name, so I think it will win out over sleep.

I feel the same !! I could burst I am so excited about seeing my baby again. I have to wait till 4th June to find out ... And you know what I am sick of people telling my that its not right to find out the sex that is the special part waiting to find out ....
baby.love good luck tommorrow !

Well girls that was an interesting phone call!

I have been advised to lodge a formal grievance with my employer, stating all of the problems I have had with their behaviour. If it continues at any point within my remaining time at work (15 weeks!) I have the right to follow on to tribunal and will be supported through the Union representation system!

I didn't realise it was so serious.....I expected them to say 'suck it up love' or write a letter and go back. Nothing quite like this!

I'm going to write the letter over the next few days and send it recorded next Monday so that my boss has all week to respond. I would love to be a fly on the wall when that arrived on his desk!! (Sorry to sound vindictive but I feel all militant now!! :) )
Hope you have a good rest of the day girls. I'm off to make myself some lunch before settling down to write my first draft. :hug:

Good morning girls!

I feel the same !! I could burst I am so excited about seeing my baby again. I have to wait till 4th June to find out ... And you know what I am sick of people telling my that its not right to find out the sex that is the special part waiting to find out ....
baby.love good luck tommorrow !
I know, don't the days just creeeep by?!:rofl:
Whatever! I have had people give me that load of crap about surrpises, too! Seriously, I think that is a choice people make. Do they not realize the big surprise for me was finding out I was going to be a mom?!?! Helllloooo??!!!?!! The way I look at it, there are 3 big surrpises over a 40 week span, here.
1st-finding out you are expecting
2nd-finding out whether you are having a boy or a girl
3rd-getting to see your LO face to face!
The way I look at it, findng out spaces those 3 things over your whole pregnancy experience!
For the girls who want to wait, I have no idea how they have that control.
I don't. Same reason I cannot say no to dessert right now!
It isn't like you are ruining anything, IMO, and I want to know because unisex clothes and colors do not appeal to me.
My friend has 3. She found out on her first 2. 1 was a girl, next was a boy. By the 3rd, they had both, so they waited for a surprise. That I might be able to do, but not right now.

I too am eagerly waiting to find out what team we're on! I have such a strong feeling that she will be a she, and I can't wait to find out!!!! I have my scan on May 27, so it's not far, but far enough to make me antsy!

I feel shitty today. It's the second anniversary of my dog Cinnamon's passing, and I still miss her so much that it's just killing me. To make me feel a bit better, here's a pic of my lovely girl...maybe it will give u gals a chuckle also...Hallowe'en pic...obviously my girl is an absolute angel!
https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/porkchop_13/Pets/CCI00030.jpg

Ok, and this one always makes me smile (I even made this one into greeting cards!)
https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/porkchop_13/Pets/CCI00025-1.jpg

Hopefully this will cheer up anyone who's not havin a great day.

I feel sad today also as my dad lost his 25 year job at General Motors yesterday...it was such a sad thing to see, as most of my family works/worked there in my hometown. It's such a shame to see so many people put out of work with nothing really to go to.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop depressing myself and others so much. Hope u gals have a great day. At least the sun is shining!

Ah another day, another dollar.

I'm off to the mall afterwork today to see if I can get a non shocking swim suit.

Babylove ~ I cunno about them not being formed enough, at our 13 week scan they told us she was a girl. I think it more depends on the skill of the person doing the ultrasoud ...

DJgirl ~ No let sleep win! Sweet lovely sleep! I didn't hardly get a wink last night, between Autumn, snoring and the cats I have no chance haha.

Helz ~ Hope you feel better :)

Cinnamongirl ~ Your doggy is lovely. That 2nd photo is great!! Sorry you're feeling sad about her :(

Ok I suppose I better do some actual work. I'm gonna be stuck here late today as the boss is already 40 minutes behind with patiens (YAY!) and the next 3 are whiners who take a while so will put us more behind! :hissy:

So sorry for your dad's job and about cinnamon's anniversary. The picture's are so cute!
my MIL 2b is going back to poland tomorrow..and about time!!
is anyone else finding they are losing all bladder control these days? I spent just about the whole morning running to the toilet! Embarrassing! :D

Yay! MIL is going home! You must be so excited for that! You've put up with alot, and u deserve a pat on the back (and a stiff drink if u weren't preg!) here's a non-alc. drink :wine:

I find myself running to the bathroom, and then only having a trickle! It's so maddening!

Thanks ladies for your kind words...I'm feeling ok so far...I have tons of housework to do, so that should occupy my thoughts. I think I'll go out later and enjoy the sunshine for Cinnie, as she loved to lounge and soak up the sun!

Ah another day, another dollar.

I'm off to the mall afterwork today to see if I can get a non shocking swim suit.

Babylove ~ I cunno about them not being formed enough, at our 13 week scan they told us she was a girl. I think it more depends on the skill of the person doing the ultrasoud ...

DJgirl ~ No let sleep win! Sweet lovely sleep! I didn't hardly get a wink last night, between Autumn, snoring and the cats I have no chance haha.

Helz ~ Hope you feel better :)

Cinnamongirl ~ Your doggy is lovely. That 2nd photo is great!! Sorry you're feeling sad about her :(

Ok I suppose I better do some actual work. I'm gonna be stuck here late today as the boss is already 40 minutes behind with patiens (YAY!) and the next 3 are whiners who take a while so will put us more behind! :hissy:

I know what you are saying hun and thats what i thought, but the company who scanned me are paying for me to have another scan as they agree the last one was inconclusive, i have also been told that the pic pointing out "boy" bits isnt correct as the part they are pointing to is far to high up to be genitals, I obviously trusted him at 1st as i have over 150 items of boys clothes which i have brought within 2 weeks :dohh:

Babylove, what time is the scan ???

Sam its a 4pm! so got to wait alllllllllllll day :(

But it takes 2 hours to get there so that will waste some time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->