Official October Team Bumpkins

Find out already! Now I am dying to know if you will have to sell a bunch of boy stuff on ebay!:rofl:

Baby.love - hope you have a better experience this time!

cinnamongirl - I'm sorry that you feel sad about your Dog. Plus it's a hard time for everyone at the moment with jobs, they're all at risk at the moment. If it's the same over there as it is here there seem to be so few permanent jobs and so many people trying for the same job too.

danuta - I'm having the same problem about dashing to and from the toilet. As I have a cough again, I'm backwards and forwards all day. As the more I cough the more I need to pee...

Starting to feel better now after a bag of sour cola bottles... Yummy!! I don't normally eat the fizzy sweets, but fancied them. As to what I fancy for tea I've no idea...

Dear Oct mums, i am due on the 6th Oct, just joined this web, haven't figured out how to post the questions yet, i started feeling better from 13 weeks, now feeling good, but i suffered pain from bottom, did everyone have that problem? Thanks. Sophie xx

Heya everyone. Hope you've all had good weeks? :)

I'm starting to feel better now & finally getting over my stupid flu...

Has anyone else experienced like a second coming of morning sickness? The past 2 days I've got up, peed like an elephant, then puked all over my feet!!! (TMI, sorry). Actually made me smile at the time, but just wondering if it's normal to get morning sickness at 19 weeks or whether it's still my flu-y symptoms is all.

I've got my 20 week scan (I'll be exactly 20 weeks on the day, lol) on 22nd May at 1:50pm. I am so excited about seeing my ababy again. Especially since in the last 6 days I've been feeling it move. It's defo 'real' and awesome now. :) The only thing I'm worried about is that a girl I work with told me the hospital I'm having my scan (St Marys in Portsmouth) at has a no telling the sex policy & I'm gutted coz I really wanted to know if I was on team pink or team blue & now I'm gonna be team yellow regardless. Not that it matters I guess in the long run, but it's disappointing to know I can't find out & I can't really afford a private scan... Such is life I guess! I kinda think it's a boy, but my OH is convinced 100% that it's a girl. We've got £10 riding on it, hehehe.

Anyways, I'm now gonna go eat my apple strudel & custard... giving myself a treat tonight! lol.

Take care everyone.

Oh and welcome Sophie! :)
I'm quite new here too. Hope you're doing well?

Right girls i may be mad, but i have been studying my scan pic... I have written where each leg is and the bottom.. Please someone tell me how the bit he marked as boy can be! as its too far up from the bottom to be genitals, can you spot anything that could be babies bits? lol

Toby @ 16+3.jpg

If the pic is too small i will upload it from photobucket, i just would love an opinion from my Bumpkins :hugs:

Baby.love - those 2 lines look like fingers to me! We had them on our scan.....

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 12
OMG Aimee they do look like yours, so am i right in thinking that is NOT a willy?!

It just seems to high up :confused:

That was my 12 week dating scan so I don't know but NO - I can definitely say that unless we both have very well endowed little gents on our hands....no, not a willy. May well still be a boy but I think your sonographer was rushing/guessing.

Sorry I can't be more help.

babylove goodluck xxxxxxxxx keep us posted xxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to the update and more pics baby.love, good news you get to see your bubba again thou x

Lmao are you trying to tell me you think its a girl Djgirl?

:rofl::rofl:Nope, not at all, except you and Aimee almost have me convinced from the picture studies you are conducting!:rofl::rofl:
I was just sayin...Bumpkins should get first bids on the cute clothes, mostly because we have provided expert gender identification opinions, moral support, and ummm, whatever.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, girl, but hey, I would love to get to go buy dresses, if it were me:happydance::rofl:

Hubby has had a look and this is what he thinks.

It's by no means gospel (and I never said either way! :rofl:) but this is what he thinks would make more sense.

Good Luck from both of us tomorrow.....and I hope your shopping trips weren't wasted!

p.s. Hubby is going with boy too :)

Attachments

• Toby @ 16+3 (with Drew's modifications).jpg
    Toby @ 16+3 (with Drew's modifications).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 19
Wow Aimee-Lou, what does your hubby do? That's a good interpretation of the photo - I have absolutely no idea whatsoever lol!

:rofl: Aimee say thanks to your hubby, although we never got a head shot that much i am sure of as for the whole 5 mins he was zoomed in down the bottom end .. Bless him for examining it though... So Thank you Mr Aimee :D

Girls i will be shattered by the time of the scan, i have been up since 5.30! I am very excited though and hope adrenalin carries me through the day.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->