Official October Team Bumpkins

And for your viewing pleasure .. 20 weeks pic. Half way there :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/20weeks.jpg

You're looking very curvacious...and like you're getting pretty tan, too...
have you been in the sun?

Almost got DH to go to Babies R Us today, but instead we got him new glasses. They are hot. :rofl: I have a thing for men in glasses, although when I have to remind him to take them off when we're going to bed, it's pretty funny. He tried contacts but hates them. Wants to try laser surgery.

The other big highlight of my day so far was going to a breakfast buffet!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I feel like a hippo but I probably had at least a half pound of bacon, and biscuits with sausage gravy and it was soooooo good!

Now it is time for a little housework. Boo:dohh:
Hope all you ladies are enjoying the weekend!

No news on babylove yet, she did say its a 2 hour journey, so she going to be knackered when she gets back, hopefully babylove is happy xxx cant wait to hear the news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We've been and had a KFC for tea, yummy!!! I'm not too keen at the moment on the plain chicken but I have a think for the spicy chicken...

Mam & Dad called to say there at the site safe and sound. Only had 3 storms on the way down, I hope they have lovely weather the rest of the time..

Chaos - You have a lovely sweet bump. I'm getting rather excited about coming up to the half way point. I'm surprised by how fast it's come around.

We've had a break through on OH job front. One of the lads I work with also works for a bus company and has contacted the boss, he's told OH to call them next week to go see them as they're short on drivers and are interested in him working there. I'm hopeful that OH will do ok, he was an inspector and driver for buses years ago, he did it for years and years too...

I'd rather he had a regular job, rather than us having to rely and pester the agency week in week out... Plus I'd like for OH to be able to have benefit of his redundancy pay out. I'm hoping that all things go well next week...

Hey girlies, just incase you aint seen my thread.

Milton keynes babybond got it wrong, we are having a little girl :) Todays scan was amazing and totally blew us away.. We got to see her in 4D and she is so pretty :cloud9:

I am shattered now so gonna chill out, will be back later xxx

Massive congrats on your baby girl, couldn't beleive it when I saw your thread, you'll have a good story to tell her later though :)

Are you still going to keep the pram you got?

Dom85 i sold the red Quinny, but have got my dream pram now and its black so going to look amazing with pink blankets x

Well at least you didn't get loads of boy stuff :)

I was tempted to buy some boys clothes the other day as I'm so sure I'm having a boy, but after what you've been through I will defeinately wait for confirmation

Well at least you didn't get loads of boy stuff :)

I was tempted to buy some boys clothes the other day as I'm so sure I'm having a boy, but after what you've been through I will defeinately wait for confirmation

Erm yes i did :dohh: I have so much to sell now, when we got told boy we brought around 150 items! Plus have all my little boys stuff to sell that he has grown out of...

So thats over 300 items to go on ebay later!!!

Luckily i can use the money we make to buy girl stuff... :rofl::rofl: God if i dont laugh i'll cry!

OMG! I thought it was just some clothes that you bought :dohh:

At least you get to shop again!

I wish Dom, i went nuts buying things, But it was fun anyway so never mind and like you say i get to do it all again now!

Well, hopefully you saved some receipts, sweetie! The rest, well, it will be a mad house shopping event on ebay for the blue team! :rofl:
Hope you are all having a great weekend.
I woke up kind of in a "mood" today.
Feeling pretty grumpy and not doing a good job keeping my emotions in check. :wacko:
On the upside of things, I am off to a festival for a little shopping(and eating!:rofl:)
Man, I sure hope they have a soft pretzel there! I have been craving one for a couple of days! Yuuuuummm!!

Chaos- Love the baby bump pic! :)
Baby.Love- congrats on finding out you're having a girl & good luck selling all the boy clothes!
Everyone else: hope you've all had/having good weekends? I've been at work & also doing crappy housework. Didn't even bother getting dressed today, hehe! Been watching the gymnastics on BBC & now contemplating a nice bubble bath coz my tummy muscles really ache today.
Anyways, much love to you all! :)

Duee on the 6th Octoberr wooo! Felt her kicking alot lately, well happy its good to know shes okay :D xx

Hope you are having a lovely bubbly bath Florabean, I am just out of one and it was fab. Didn't take my headache away though, never mind eh?! I am positive at the moment my little bump is a blue bump, but being that I've just snuck in at the end of the OCtober Bumpkins I'm a while off finding out yet. And part of me wants to stay on team Yellow anyway :muaha: last week I was sure 'he' was a 'she' lol!

Yep, my bath was good. 40 minutes of bubbles, candles & a big drink of orange juice, lol! I took a pic of my bump today, now that I'm finally showing, lol! :) Can't wait to get a big-ass pregnant belly that I can draw on & stuff, hehehe! :)
https://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/florabean1981/DSC00886.jpg

Hi All!

Sounds like everyone has been busy! I seem to have had a headache all weekend so far, but it's easing off now. Just in time to go back to work tomorrow. great!

Just on the mothercare theme, last time I was in there, there was an assistant re-stocking the bra section and she was acting like I was in HER way! Huffy old trout. erm... hello, if you want me to buy stuff you have to at least let me near it!

I know what you mean about mamas and papas but I've been looking at their Pliko Pramette and it doesn't work out that much more expensive than the Mothercare MyChoice 4 wheel... I am seriously tempted but I fear hubby might have a much more modest budget in mind altogether...! M&P's customer service kicks the crap out of mothercare though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->