Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning ladies

Maffie :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Eswift glad you had a restfull sleep hun, it always helps.
Jlo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats on 20 weeks hun xxxx

Well i am so happy at the moment, we have found an amazing house to rent and are viewing it and finalizing it all monday, It is a semi detached with loads of room and right near a massive woodland park, so the dogs and kids will love it. If all goes to plan we will be moving the end of June x

Here is the house
003.jpg

Is it possible to fall in love with a pile of bricks? :rofl:

baby.love house looks lovely, but I'm biased cus I love older properties. Ull b all moved in and settled before Amy arrives, brilliant!!
I am having a lazy day today, it is absolutely chucking it down here so my mission to do all the washing and change the beds is outta the window!!
Sports day was cancelled yesterday which was a shame as I had booked the day off.
Ds2 is off to preschool at 12 then I reckon a busy hour of housework should do it and thats me!!!
Have a good day girls x

Hey girls. Hope everyone is well. JLo - congrats on 20 weeks hun!

Why is it that when you get up to wait for the Tesco guy to arrive....between 9am and 11am....he still isnt here yet?! I've had to give in and feed DSS Frosties which I hate doing cos he was hungry. Waiting for my food, then we are making some cupcakes and this afternoon we are going swimming to Bedford Oasis which will be good fun. DSS is dead excited about the swimming and is wanting to go get his trunks lol...unfortunately OH is still asleep and they are under our bed which is one of those ottoman beds.

Maffie - I hope today goes reasonably well...

Jlosomerset - congrats on the 20 weeks mark! Half way, it's only going to get closer from here on in...

baby.love - yes you can fall in love with bricks and morter, hence why we started our extension. Just wish it was over and done with already... The house looks ideal, being close to the woodlands will be lovely for all of you. Being able to walk within the countryside is so relaxing. We are lucky that we live a field away from open wood lands and can walk for miles and miles...

Work was quiet today, which ment I had the task of making myself busy. But did end up out in a van, boss was on about putting me through my test and giving me parcels to deliver. Not a bad thing, I've been trying for 2 years to get them to do that with me...

OH has lost my car key, he had the spare on his key ring as he's been doing the school run. I've no idea what he's done with it! I've checked all the car he took to work last night. No key there, so he's lost it some where whilst out last night. I'm hoping it's in the wagon and has just fallen out of his pocket, or even someone has handed it in. Otherwise, we're gonna have to buy another one, more bloody money... I'm trying so hard not to be angry with him at the moment... men???

Hi everyone

Well I seem to have popped overnight, which is kinda exciting but I was hoping to wait until after my scan to tell everyone. Maybe if it keeps raining I can wear big coats to cover it for a few more weeks!

Also I felt baby kicking for the first time last night!!!!
I have felt a few rumbles last week, but they were definite kicks yesterday.

Hope you all have a great week xx

Oooooooo I have moved along another box on my ticker! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mrs.O-congrats on the move to the next box:)
Jlo-Congrats on the 20 weeks mark!
eswift-Hope you find the key!
littlekitten-have fun swimming:) That sounds like a good time...
BabyLove-Congrats on finding a place you love!

Seems I have very little to report. Getting ready for work right now, and the other big development for me is my hair appointment tomorrow.
I have been needing one for a month and saying "I need to schedule one", but just not doing it, KWIM?
I have been trying to decide exactly what I want and I keep going to pics of Victoria Beckham's hair. I think hers may be a little short in the back for me, but I like a "funky" bob. Lots of blond pieces, choppy, something like that. I am going nuts trying to find a better example, if anyone has ideas who I should Google.
Hope all you ladies have a great day!

Morning Ladies, Nothing major myself other than living for my holidays in 7 weeks my god I feel like its never gonna come.. And also the day I go I will be 6 month which is hard to believe ........ Hope you are keeping well xx

Baby.love congrats on the new house !!
djgirl1976 - Gwenth paltrow hair is a nice lenght ? Dont know if you ahve seen it lately !! I have attached a pic .. I think its cute .

Attachments

• 0925-gwyneth-paltrow-hair-bob_bd.jpg
    0925-gwyneth-paltrow-hair-bob_bd.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks lindak...that is close, too. I think lenghtwise, somewhere right in between the two is what I was looking for, but I am having a heck of a time finding a pic!

Its hard alright !! Well maybe bring both pics and explain that you want somewhere inbetween !

I was thinking that, too. My stylist is great. I love her to death. She did my hair for my wedding and got me hooked. She does a great job of doing what I ask her to, not whatever she wants, KWIM? She's very young, too, which I like. She knows what's trendy but won't make me look too young for my age.(she's early 20s, I'm early 30s)
I have to admit, I sort of regret not getting a little more wild with my hair back when I was that age. I have a couple friends who had very short, spikey styles and it looked great on them. I've always been jealous of girls that can get away with that!

Good Evening Girls!

OH found the key for my car, he was so lucky; they were in the office where he had to sign out of this morning. I was really pleased with him when he came home with them.

He's also go an interview next week, he needs to check though as they told him to come on Monday. It's the Bank Holiday!? So I have a feeling that there's been a mistake made.

I had a phone call off my Mum today, which was a message given through my DS; and you know when somethings not right well I had that feeling. I managed to get hold of her aventually. To be told that my Dad's in hospital! He had a heart attack 4 days ago!!! He was here then, just moaned about heart burn; but had been complaining for a couple of days. They took him to the hospital today, as he struggled to take his fishing gear a 100 yards to the lake. It's shocked my Mum & Dad both, I feel kind of numb... I feel awful that Mum's down there on her own. Dad's in the right place to be looked after... It just seems a shame that they're not at home.

Good afternoon ladies!

Well I've had a lovely day! We went to Cleethorpes as originally planned, went to the little zoo that's there and fed the goats, walked around the boating lake, bag of chips and some donuts! I feel suitably fat and have had a lovely time. The sun wasn't shining but it was warm and fine and ive got a really healthy glow. Hubby said I was really cute.....I never had days out when I was growing up so now even feeding some goats is a major event! :rofl: Unfortunately we couldn't take the camera otherwise we would have got some piccy's but battery was flat this morning.....boooo!

Hope we've all had a lovely day. I'm really tired now so going to put my feet up for an hour before i do us some quick pasta for tea. Strawbs and cream for pub! :happydance: Hubby is in the garage fitting his new luggage to his bike....a real bargain ready for his trip to Ireland next month!

Right, I'm off....weird to think that we've been to the seaside...going to have some weird dreams tonight, most probably involving goats!! :rofl:

Hi ladies, hope you're all good tonight!
Eswift - Hope your dad gets better soon.
BabyLove - Congrats on finding your new house, it's lovely!
Neon - I do have breathlessness, gone pretty bad over the last 2 days, think it may be my asthma tho??
I'm in a really good mood tonight! Spent an hour this afternoon unable to sit up straight because every time I did, the baby kicked non stop! Maybe I was squashing him/her and was getting told to 'Move' lol! :rofl:
OMG, it's just the best feeling in the world!! :cloud9:

hi ladies,

hows everyone doing today???

Baby.love - congrats on the new house!

Eeswift - Hope ya dad gets well soon!

Tj1091 - even my 'lo' kicks me when I sit upright or in an awkward position! ohh its just that lovely feeling!!!!!! I spend most of the time sitting on my reclining chair and give him/her more space to swim in! lol

I am feeling OK today with a little bit of tiredness..... I am actually feeling more dizzy since 3 days.... dunno why??!!!???? otherwise, I can feel the baby fine..... appetite is better than the 1st trimester, though.

My husband is leaving to UK this saturday the 23rd to join for his new job at John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford and I have to stay here until he finds a house to rent etc etc...... ohh gottu wait for another 6-7 weeks........ I just dunno how I will manage without him.

Nothing much to do today... have to help my DH in shopping and packing.... clean my house here!!!!

Morning Ladies!

It's been a very long night, and sleep seems to have been in drifts... I know there's no point worrying too much as my Dad is alive, unwell but alive.. I just can't help thinking about how lucky he's been, as he so busy Saturday. He'd been to work, came home gor freshened up and drove down to nottingham with my Mum and the caravan. I feel that they've been so lucky as it could have been so much worse...

But why has it taken 4 days for him to feel ill enough to go to the hospital? He felt well enough to move the caravan and put the awning up on Sunday, I know they didn't do much on Monday due to the weather as they had horrid rain and storms all day. I spoke to the both so know he was fine in himself - we have ways of knowing; like I knew something was wrong yesterday when Mum gave the message to DS and I knew it had to be something with my Dad too. Freaky I know, but I've always been Daddys little girl!

I feel so helpless here, maybe I'll be better once I've spoken to my Mum this afternoon. Dads going to the big hospital today in Nottingham for testing to findout how much damage has been done, at the moment we don't know when they'll be able to come home either. I think it's the not knowing that doing my head in.

Anyway best run to work... Have a great morning Ladies!!

Morning bumpkins,

Thanks for all the comments on the house :)

Well it turns out that Amy is a night owl, i went to bed rather late (12.30) and she was moving about and kicking for a good 15-20 mins non stop, it gave me major butterflies as she was so active. But i loved it and could of stayed awake all night to feel it.

So today i am shattered and full of a cold :(

Hope everyone is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back