Official October Team Bumpkins

I just done it for my mates 3 kids and it got 2 wrong so i can breath now! :rofl:

Omg Chaos, Its right for all 3 of mine, spooky hey!!!!

Little kitten have a great time tonite, hopefully you wont be too tired.

I'm off out tonite to to meet a friend I havnt seen in ages so that will be good too:happydance:

Have a good day girls and bumps x

CONGRATULATIONS with all the scans everyone. Can't believe how many boys there are due in October. Wonder if it's something in the water? lol.

My OH ordered our travel system yesterday. We went to every shop in bloody Southampton & Portsmouth & only found 1 freaking model we both actually liked. It was so frustrating!!! Anyways, we settled on a silver cross 3D jet sport system. It's black with white trim, from Mothercare. (lol, I always swore I wouldn't buy stuff from M'care, but oh well.)

Literally just the cotbed & all the silly little things to buy now, but that's all ages off. I feel very organised for a change!

Oooh, I meant to ask. Have any of your decided when you're going to start maternity leave yet? My manager has asked me like 5 times in the last 2 weeks! I was like chill out, I haven't even had my MATB1 form yet!!! I'm thinking possibly the last sunday of august, but not sure.

Hey Chaos...according to the chart, mine should be a girl.
There is totally a pee pee in the pic, so that's another strike!:D

Oooh, I meant to ask. Have any of your decided when you're going to start maternity leave yet? My manager has asked me like 5 times in the last 2 weeks! I was like chill out, I haven't even had my MATB1 form yet!!! I'm thinking possibly the last sunday of august, but not sure.

I'll be working until as late as I can - I'm self-employed so get no paid maternity leave :-( (violins out, please) No idea yet how much time I'll take off - all depends on how well OH's business is doing around then ... whichever of us has the most potential work in the pipeline will probably carry on working, while the other one takes time off for childcare for a few months. (Although regardless, I will have a month or so off after baby is born - I don't kid myself I'm one of these supermums who gives birth and then pops back into the office to finish off yesterday's account.)

I'm still searching for that elusive childcarer I mentioned in a thread a month or so ago ... my Big Plan is to find a local woman, perhaps with her own child(ren), who would like to look after our baby in our own home while we both work. Strikes me as a great job for somebody - the childcarer gets to earn some money without having to have loads of qualifications or having to clean up after a child making a mess of her own house, while OH and I get the benefit of being able to work but all the time knowing that baby and carer are simply downstairs and so one of us can be there in an emergency and I still get to breastfeed for as long as I want/need/can/like.

Anybody live near me who'd like this job? xx

well Im confuzzled! I conceived over my bday wkend - Feb 1st - so either conceived when I was 25 in Jan or 26 in Feb! :dohh:

Both say :pink: though!! Id be so so so delighted with that!!

I recks :blue: though :shrug:

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my meltdown yesterday. I'm just in such disbelief cuz the sonographer didn't sound that confident in her prediction, and the fact that I swear I saw little lines...but, I'm gonna talk to mw next week and see what she thinks, and after that, we're getting a 3D scan!!! :yipee:

I would be over the moon with either, but I did have my heart set on a girl, and I'm still feeling that she is a she...I can't call my bump he...it just doesn't feel right. I think once I know without a doubt either way, that's when I'll be able to accept it. So, thank u ladies for being supportive and non-judgemental. I appreciate it.

I (according to all dates) conceived at age 25 in the month of January (it was hubby's birthday!!) so it says girl. But......I think boy and February is a boy.

We shall see...staying team Yellow....determined! Just bought a yellow bouncer chair so now we have to! :rofl:

Thanks for adding my pink bump to the list Chaos :)

So last week we had the 20 week ultrasound and today I got a call from the OB's office saying that an "advanced targeted ultrasound" at the major hospital in the area would be needed since some of the results were a little troubling. The guy who interprets the results of the scans wasn't sure if it was a "bilateral perfusion" of the lungs or if it was just poor image quality. With the targeted ultrasound, the guy who reads them is going to be in the room with me and the technician so maybe that'll help clear things up. Now I have to wait for a call from the hospital telling me when the appt is going to be. Anyway, OH is at work and can't reach him, called my parents in tears, totally freaked out- mom's are the best at trying to calm you down. Then I googled "prenatal pulmonary perfusion" for answers and got all stressed out again. Trying to stay calm for baby and hoping it's just a case of "poor image quality" but it's hard... Anyway, off to work- hopefully that will keep my mind off stuff :-(

Hope you ladies are having a good, stress-free day :)

:hugs:Aww, hun, try not to get too worried! I am sure everything will turn up ok!
Try to stay calm and let us know when you hear more!
Good luck, sweetie!:hug:

Hi girls, finally had my 20 week scan today and its a GIRL!! So happyyy! Have to have another scan in 2 weeks as baby wouldn't show her spine properly. Otherwise though, all looking very good!
Hope everyone else is doing ok, please add a pink stork for me Chaos! :happydance:
XXXX

Woo hoo another girl! Pink stork added.

Ok English chicks, you need to fly your butts over here if its for nothing else than to eat Wendys. SO yum and SO much nicer than McDees.

I just ate a bacon cheeseburger, chicken sandwich, fries and a sprite haha *Burp*

Autumn demanded it! I can't deprive the child :rofl:

Happy 22 weeks Chaos!!

I love Wendy's - although glad im not craving junk or Id be off to kfc/mcdonalds ALL the time!

I miss Wendy's so much :lol:. And Waffle House!! And Tim Hortons from when I lived in Canada... darn, I need to move back there so much :lol:

Hi. Had my 20 week scan today and all good. Baby kicking like mad although I haven't actually felt anything other than flutters so far but looks like when I do I'll know about it! Team PINK for me!

I prefer Ihop over Waffle house. TOTALLY addicted to their pancakes. I am so not going in to what I ate there the other day :rofl: Lets just say I out ate the husband haha.

Congrats on the scans and pink bumps girls!
Chaos....sweetie....you better slow down or you are going to loose your baby in a fat roll!:rofl::rofl:
JK, eat away, it will be over soon enough!
Yes, Wendy's puts McDs to shame. Waffle house?:sick: I feel the same about IHOP, sadly. I wish I could enjoy a pancake, but I hate the things. Syrup on any food is not my style, I guess.
You know how I love my bean burritos though!
Makes me wish I was in Texas right now. Man, they make breakfast burritos at these Mexican places and they are authentic and yummmm. Oh, what I would do for one of those one of these mornings!
Happy to report I will be off to Florida in a few weeks for a little "vaca" at Dad's house.
That will be nice. Well, everything but the flight!

Morning ladies !! Congrats on all the pink bumps...

The weather is absolutley fabulous in Ireland today ( well as fabulous as Ireland can get LOL ) Its also a bank holiday here this weekend so really looking to a long weekend. Nothing planned other than to relax in the sunshine somewhere !!

Hope you all have lovely weekends, on and on another note only 6 more days to my scan !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->