Official October Team Bumpkins

My trick is to buy non-season specific stuff- cute little sleepers, shirts that can be layered when it gets colder, etc. Not that you need more incentive to shop :) I discovered eBay and am waiting on the motherload of baby clothes now- I combined shipping with one seller which was like license to go completely outta control!! :)

I have sympathy...I only have to wait until wednesday but this weekend we bought a moses basket and a baby carrier!

I'm trying to focus on 'things' that will be useful rather than clothes and so far it's working!

I've only bought one outfit, im being very restrained. Thats so not like me.

lol I know :rofl: although only got OH to pay the 20% deposit. Was waiting till wednesday for scan but got it cheap

I've been remarkably restrained so far in that I've only bought 2 outfits that were just too cute :lol:. That said, I have a chest of drawers full of newborn and 0-3 month baby clothes, courtesy of a friend who had a little girl in February! I'm actually wondering now where I'm going to put the stuff that I'm going to buy once we find out the sex :lol:

Morning Ladies!!

I've come to the conclusion that cold, morning sickness and early morning DO NOT mix! I'm sure it's getting harder and harder to do... Once I'm up and awake I'm fine but that first 30 mins is the pits!!! I guess it means that the day can only get better!

What everyone up to? It seems as though plenty of us seem to be disappearing for days/weeks at a time, I hope everyone's ok?

My OH is seeming to have a hormonal time at the moment, and I'm not totally sure how to help him to feel better. He's been like a sulky child all day yesterday, I can't make out if it's work, being at my parents for so long or the house which is making him this way. It may be a combination of everything? So far I've been patient with him even after he walked off and left me in town yesterday - no words as to why, he just walked off?? I'm not sure I'll be able to do the same today as he really started to get my goat last night, being tired and not knowing what's caused it is baffling me... Came to the conclusion yesterday - let him sulk!

I agree eswift! He'll come out of it! My OH seems to have had so many symptoms from this pregnancy!

Right - eaton my croissants and off to work for me. Think I'm going to buy a book and some bio oil today :D

Morning all, i'm supporting a rotten cold and sore throat and hoping it clears up as quickly as it came. Not sure what to do with myself today, may have a chilling day (aka be lazy) :rofl:

OH says I shoudn't be buying anything for baby until we've cleared some of the stuff we dont need, but I have urges now.

Can't believe it's ony one more sleep till I see my baby again. :happydance:

I still have an absolutely stinking cold - with only Olbas oil (as recommended by my Dr) for comfort. I feel like poo :sick: its moved onto my chest and nothing I can do is shifting it! :hissy:

Sorry for whinge :blush:

/hugs for HoneySunshine

I don't have a cold, but pregnancy rhinitis is doing my head in :(. Especially in the morning, as it does seem like all the excess mucus get stuck in my throat so when I wake up I can't swallow / can't breathe right till I turn onto my side. Yuckity yuck!

Am disgustingly awake this morning thanks to the sun beaming through the window at around 5am :lol:. Having to resist the urge to go "just have a look" on Ebay ;)

Am disgustingly awake this morning thanks to the sun beaming through the window at around 5am :lol:. Having to resist the urge to go "just have a look" on Ebay ;)

There is no such thing as 'just having a look'......I have admitted my addiction! :rofl:

Afternoon ladies,

How are we all?

I'm sooooooo excited, and yet scared. It's our scan tomorrow and I can't wait but at the same time I can't help but be a little worried. Maybe because I took the plunge last night and put my pregnancy pictures up on facebook. I don't know but I'm worried we've tempted fate.

Baby was kicking all day yesterday and today bubs is just wallowing around and causing me to go off balance! :rofl:

Have a good day ladies. Loads to do today as usual but no motivation whatsoever.....may have to just sit on here for a while and build up! :rofl:

:hug:

Good Luck tommorrow , Im sure everything will be fine. I was nervous last week I think thats normal xx

Thanks....yeah i'm sure bubs is ok too! I guess it's just natural to worry, I wouldn't be a normal pregnant woman if I didn't worry! :rofl:

good luck, i think everyone must get pre scan nerves!!! glad im not the only one :) let us know how it goes x

Thanks everyone...I'll post as soon as we get back. Got to pop into town for a couple of bits while I'm there so will be back about 5pm tomorrow...scan at 2pm so have all morning to cope! :rofl: Eeeek!

Can't wait to hear how it goes, aimee-lou! I'm sure all will be fine :D

I just contacted the physio again this morning, got an appointment for next week. SPD has really flared up badly again these last couple of days (I think I overdid it at the weekend /oops!). I don't want to have to miss another placement (though missing this one was Uni's fault!) so trying to get it sorted sooner rather than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->