Official October Team Bumpkins

Hiya girls :)

Hope everyone is well..

Just got back from my midwife appointment and i am very very happy... After talking with my OH i have decided to have Amy via c-section and not try for a VBAC as i am already having probs with my old c-section scar hurting etc... So it looks like Amy will be born on the 9th October :D Although my MW is going to ring to confirm this date within a week... So 17 weeks friday and my baby will be here!!! :shock: doesnt sound too far away really.

In general the appointment went great, BP was spot on as always :smug: and my MW has given me my HIP grant form and signed & dated it for when i will be 25 weeks. Amy didnt like the doppler though and kept moving away from it but we got to hear her for a minute or so.

Hugs to you all xxx

Really glad you had a good appointment, baby.love :hugs:

Wow it makes it all official doesn't it, having a definite date!! :happydance:

Glad it all went well! :happydance:

Hi

Had some bad news at my scan updated my earlier post made about having my scan
x

Aww...we are all pulling for you and LO bumpn3gals!!:hugs:
Tell him to hang on in there, too, so he will be nice and strong for you!

babylove, that rocks. Must be great to have the date set:D

Bumpn3 :hugs:

Well the MW just rang me and has arranged for me to see the consultant on monday to finalise the c-section date and also to talk about him hopefully agreeing to sterilise me whilst i am in theatre having Amy. The only thing is my age (29) he may not agree to it due to this but hopefully he will see i am serious and my baby making days are now done with.

Hi Gals!

Been a few days since I've popped in...

:hug: to Bumpn3

I have my gender assessment booked for this Friday at 6:15!!!! I can't wait, but I'm so nervous! I couldn't get a 3D scan, as they said it's best after 26 weeks, and I'm NOT waiting that long to find out what team we're on for sure!

I was supposed to start my at home job today, but I'm having technical difficulties! Argh! I HATE windows Vista :hissy: I guess I'll have to call in and get some help before I can start...

Hope everyone is well! It's lovely out here, but a little on the cool side. But at least the sun is shining!

Good Morning my fellow Bumpkins!

Well I'm so excited, scared, nervous etc about today. Scan at 2 but I have to leave here at about 12 to go and pick my hubby's stuff up from his work etc.

How are we today? As you can see I'm up at sily hour (can't sleep any longer and hubby left his hair stuff so I had to run out to him with it which woke me up! :rofl:)

Have a good day guys! Good Luck to all us Wednesday scan girls....hoping to see lotws of happy faces and stories on here this evening!
Off to get myself some brekkie! :happydance:

:wohoo: have a great scan Aimee x Cant wait for pics xx

And as for up at stupid time! get used to it sweetie... My son has us up at 6am everyday so for me its normal, anything past 7.30am is a lay in lol.

lol yeah i would say so Aimee, I am used to early mornings but the night feeds are gonna be a killer i think. Looking forward to it though x

Good luck Aimee - will be thinking of you.

Well, I'm really feeling my age atm tbh. I have all sorts of aches and pains this week - which is making me nervous for the later stages and in the heat! My feet swelled up so badly yesterday when I took my shoes off in work - I had difficulty getting them back on when I left :dohh:. Been getting a niggle in appendix area (that's the only way I can think to describe the area!) when I carry my laptop bag and stuff. I forgot to take my iron a couple of times and I have really noticed the difference - SO breathless. Sleeping is becoming a bit of an issue as I keep rolling onto my back and then bubs wakes me up kung fu fighting at 4! But hopefully this should be resolved this Saturday when we receive a new matress, pillows, waterproof cover and duvet we bought last Saturday from Dreams - I'm so excited!!! Our current matress cost us £50 from a tiny store about three years ago and the springs are really starting to get to us - lol. If there is one thing we should all invest in - it's a good bed!

I am loving the experience too - it couldn't be a better time and I can't wait to finish work.

I'm reading a book I found in Oxfam bookshop called 'Stand and deliver' by Emma Mahony which is excellent. Also accidently found out I can access B&B in work when my g/f sent me a link to a post!! Everything is pretty locked down in work - you can't access Facebook and stuff.. :happydance:

And I have booked Friday off so I'm hoping to have a really chilled day :happydance:

Anyway - take it easy girls - have a great day....

Helloo ladies...

Just back from the hospital..... had my 22 week scan today!!!! yipppeeeeeeeeee

Everything is fine and in right place... baby was active... we remained on team Yellow!!! waiting for a surprise (they dont disclose the gender in India though!!)

Bubba was trying to put its fingers or toes into its mouth!!!!! Amaazing....
I am on CLOUD9 atm!!!!
So excited.....

Shame I can't post the videos.... coz the internet is so dammn SLOW here!!!!!
(takes 2 hrs 30 mins to upload 93 MB file :doh: )

Good luck to everyone having their Scans today!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Morning all congrats so far on the scans :hugs: bumpn3

Good luck today aimee :happydance:

My scan is at 3.30 so excited and nervous. Even though I heard the heart on monday im still nervous.

My cold was horrid yesterday and I had tingly legs, I think baby keeps lying on my nerves. Its driving me potty!

Good luck aimme & maffie !! Its so amazing you will be on :cloud9: after it !!

Keerthy, so pleased to hear the scan went well. Aimee-L and Maffie, hope yours today are equally successful. :)

I am feeling irrationally excited ... I won a Bug Cameleon on eBay last night. We went to see it on Sunday, because I won't spend that sort of money on second-hand goods without viewing first. I tell you, you wouldn't know this pram had ever been pushed, it is sooooo immaculate. Plus the house and the owners were equally shiny-clean, so I was just really hoping that we'd win. I didn't think we'd have a hope in hell's chance though, cos I refused to bid above 380 and some Cameleons go for over 500 quid, but we got it ... and for less than we hoped!

I am not a shopping gal at all, so this was *A Huge Purchase* for me. The only other baby stuff I've bought are a t-shirt for 50p at a boot sale and a few maternity clothes for me.

Now just need to find somewhere to store it until baby comes along, cos I don't want it in the house (far too superstitious, me). Actually, we could keep the carrycot bit in the house and the wheels in the campervan ... good compromise?

Not much work on today so I can start working through my list entitled "Stuff to Do Before Baby Pops Out".

Toodlepip xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->